ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link to DJ's latest - very interesting

I will comment a bit later

This podcast makes me think the Corey is about to unravel, and he may take Jimmy Church with him

> https://soundcloud.com/psnradio/ufonaut-radio-rotten-apples-strike-back-06-29-2017?in=psnradio/sets/ufonaut-radio

It is a bit sad, but Jimmy seems to have chosen "the wrong side" - and DJ seems to be on the side of the angels (so far)

"It's Happening!"

Is this the REAL reason that Politicians and the Lie-Stream Media are freaking out?

Top Expert: Trump Behind Takedown Of Global Vatican Pedophile Network

Published on Jul 3, 2017

Leo Zagami joins Alex Jones live via Skype from Italy and gives breaking intelligence on the global pedophile network and how it has reared its ugly face through the Roman Catholic Vatican.

July 4th - the Pride Gap

- Let's talk about what's Great about America

THE PRIDE GAP
Are you proud of America?
Response : Yes : No- :
Overall--- : 51% : 45% : (Now : June 25-27)
In 2011--- : 69% :
GOP ----- : 64% : 36% : (Now)
Dems----- : 39% : 61% : (Now)
============

A good discussion between Tucker and Charles Krauthammer

Tucker Carlson Tonight 7/3/17 | Fox News Today July 3, 2017

( 23 minute in... )

also here

Krauthammer's take: Is left making Americans anti-American?

Krauthammer blames "the cultural Left" - who runs the Universities, and Teachers Unions

===========

Some things I like about America:

===========

+ Free Speech (what's left of it)

+ Belief in Free Enterprise (though this is on the wan)

+ People who are inventive

+ I belief that "everyone deserves a fair chance" (tho' for some this has morphed into everyone deserves the same outcome)

+ Freedom of Religion (but lefties want to impose their "politically correct" values ahead of religious values)

LIBERTY AND EXCELLENCE - we need both

Tree Of Liberty Needs Watering - Thomas Jefferson

Published on Jul 8, 2014

Advice from the early days of the American republic - from Thomas Jefferson, founding father and the Third U.S. President : "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure." / Quote source: http://wiki.monticello.org/mediawiki/...

===
Thomas Jefferson was the Third President of the United States.
Have you heard him clearly?

Jefferson warned us about surrendering power for a long duration to one chief magistrate, or a king. During His time there were many examples of tyrants who were granted power, misused it, and refused to surrender it. The longer they were in office, the greater the risk to the people. Our citizens have an absolute duty to defend their own Liberty, and the must retain their ability and willingness to overthrow tyrants.

Jefferson warned against gun control. His words were: "Let them take Arms!".

And We-the-People must be ready to use them. He warns against Lethary, the disease of the couch-surfers of our time, That condition can be the "Death of public liberty," he says.

In one wonderful sentence, he reminds us that Freedom exists only when the Rulers fear the people. He puts it this way:

"What country can preserve its Liberty, if the Rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance."

Revisiting Fake News... from the "satanic one" - who should be rotting with rats in prison, sucking her bleeding toes

All 17 Intel Agencies? Nope, only 4...Maybe!

Who (illegally) leaked this fake news to the Fake News media

This Video from Three Years ago (and its comments) ANTICIPATED CHANGE away from Clinton / Bush

New American Dream is Needed! : Celente, Austin-Fitts, Ure

Published on May 24, 2014

A New American Dream for 2016: Stop the Two Party Monopoly

Corporate elites have taken over the government of the US. The middle class has been getting squeezed for decades, without seeming to care. But this is beginning to change. A recent C2C show brought together a panel of three astute observers of the American scene: Gerald Celente, Catherine Austin-Fitts, and George Ure. In this 21 minute excerpt out of a three hour show, they talk about their Visions for a better America, why we need to get past the Bush and Clinton dynasties, and move back to a government for and by the American people.

At the end: "God Bless America" was sung by Kate Smith, aa was heard at the end of a wonderful film, Once Upon a Time in America. Are the people of America ready to move decisively to restore their country's Greatness? Let's join in that cause.

People want something different.
Recent Poll: Performance of Congress : Jan.2014

Excelllent- : 2%
Good----- : 6%
Fair------ : 24%
Poor ---- : 66%

============

"The mainstream press is freaking out on this news." says SDM: Strange Universe Sean David Morton 2014 06 11
Sure.
+ One guy (Cantor) spent $5 million, with most of that going to the MSM
+ The other guy (Prof. David Brat) spent only $200,000
The guy who ignored the MSM machine Won ! Hurray for that !

Last bastion ? - there are still a few holdouts in the Gender surrender

They did... then they didn't (surrender)

Fox Club Accepts Group of Women to Its Membership The formerly all-male final club is the second this fall to move to go co-ed
By Theodore R. Delwiche and Noah J. Delwiche, CRIMSON STAFF WRITERS October 25, 2015

195800_1289734.jpg.996x1500_q95_crop-sma
The Fox Club.

UPDATED: October 26, 2015, at 2:41 a.m.

The Fox Club, one of Harvard’s eight male final clubs, has accepted a group of junior and senior women into its membership, making it the second of the off-campus social organizations this fall to move to go co-ed.

An email message carrying the subject line “The Future of the Fox Club” and obtained by The Crimson early Sunday morning told prospective members of the club that a “group” of women had joined its membership and that it intended to “transition to a fully co-ed club over the next year.”

“Earlier this year, after much discussion and deliberation, the undergraduate members of the Fox Club decided to open our membership to women,” said the message, signed by the “President and Members of the Fox Club” and sent from the email account foxclubpresident@gmail.com. “A group of junior and senior women have accepted an offer of membership and, in their capacity as members, will be advising our transition to a fully co-ed club over the next year.”

Several current undergraduate officers of the Fox, which was founded in 1898 and is located at 44 John F. Kennedy St., could not be immediately be reached for comment early Sunday morning.

The Fox’s move comes six weeks after the Spee Club, another male final club based on Mount Auburn Street, voted to invite women to participate in its punch process, an annual rite in which the groups put prospective members up for entry each fall. It is unclear whether the Spee has formally admitted any women into its membership; the punch process is ongoing.

The Spee’s decision, which attracted national media attention and drew praise from administrators, came on the heels of mounting scrutiny of the final clubs, which have been officially unrecognized by Harvard since 1984, when they chose to sever ties with the University rather than admit women.

Top administrators, including University President Drew G. Faust, have recently criticized the all-male organizations on grounds of gender exclusivity and the potential for alcohol abuse and sexual assault to occur on their off-campus properties. In the face of this scrutiny, many clubs have gone quiet; last spring, the Fox decided to tighten its membership rules, reinforcing a no-guest policy.

==

> more: http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2015/10/25/fox-accepts-women-to-join/?utm_source=thecrimson&utm_medium=web_primary&utm_campaign=recommend_sidebar

/ 2 /

Fox Club Again All-Male After 'Provisional' Membership Revoked for Women
By Hannah Natanson and Derek G. Xiao, CRIMSON STAFF WRITERS 2 days ago

The Fox Club will not allow the nine women who had enjoyed “provisional” status in the group to become full members, effectively expelling the women and marking the club’s return to all-male status almost two years after it first became co-ed.

The move, detailed in internal correspondence between recent Fox graduates, ends the club’s experiment in co-ed membership, which began in October 2015 when undergraduates admitted a group of upperclassmen women as members. That decision deeply divided the club, pitting graduate and undergraduate members against each other as Harvard administrators pressured final clubs to go gender-neutral.

Ultimately, the club’s graduate leadership allowed the women to stay on as “provisional” members—a designation that many male members also adopted at the time in a show of support for their female peers. But the club did not invite any more women to join the club, accepting an all-male class of membership last fall.

232857_1311321.jpg.1000x1500_q95_crop-sm
The Fox Club will not allow the nine women who had enjoyed 'provisional' status in the group to become full members, marking the club's return to all-male status.

Now, the graduate board is revoking membership for all “provisional” members and inviting only men to re-apply for full membership, according to screenshots of correspondence between recent Fox graduates obtained by The Crimson.

In those messages, former Fox undergraduate president Daniel T. Skarzynski ’16 wrote that club graduate board president Hugh M. Nesbit ’77 had informed him that provisional female and male graduate members no longer belonged to the club.

“For the concerned parties, [Nesbit] also said that if you’d like to be re-considered for membership, you should send an email to that effect… and that the grad board will vote individually,” Skarzynski wrote. “However, he said this invite for reapplication does not apply to female members until such a time as the club votes successfully to add women to its membership.

==

> http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2017/7/4/fox-club-all-male-again/

180023_1315515.jpg.1500x1002_q95_crop-sm

Women protest for female only safe spaces... but seem to think men cannot have them too : http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2017/5/25/coping-with-coed/

Is Fox saying: F--k 'em ! ?

One can safely (?) presume that there are No Trannies, or exotics with "preferred pronouns" allowed at the Fox Club

Is the rollback a early sign that we may be seeing a pendulum swing back towards traditional values perhaps?

All their predictions failed --- and of course, the Ambassador failed.

Maybe they (Louisa et al) are trying something new, in pursuit of an audience.

I would like to see a "back to their roots" program, where they bring on the old team, and talk about what went wrong.

THAT might be genuinely informative

The Living-in-a-Dream Team (of Amba-Lovers):
The Reverand Radagast, Steve (the opera-singer, who is still there), Sanjay, the pirate and "wonder from down-under, Sherry Beall (of A-Right-to-Know), Louisa ("our outreach"), and the fake Ambassador himself.

Most of the early Videos have been deleted - one of the oldest is this one:

GoldFish Report No. 26 The Ambassador Welcomes Actor/Activist John Otrin

"Actors are Truthers"

(Maybe in THEIR fertile imaginations, they are)

SEARCHING FURTHER. I found THIS one on another channel

GoldFish Report No. 12, The Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family's Cease and Desist Warning HD

WTF happened all the "humanitarian projects" they were once talking about?

(what BS it all was!)

Hmm.

It seems the Con was still operating early 2017 - this genuinely surprised me!

(I made it to just over 12 minutes, then had enough)

TRIBULATION TRUMP vs THE N.W.O CABAL w/The Ambassador & Radagast (KBS Ep656)

Published on Jan 30, 2017

The Ambassador of Global Mission of Peace & Radagast join me for a conversation about President Trump & the forces he faces as the global awakening gathers pace.

The Rada voice here does NOT sound like the old (deeper-voiced) Radagast at all

The Ambassador now has something like a Scottish accent

Is this Video a fake? Have new people taken over those old "characters"

COMMENTS

Can't belive this so called " Ambassador " has surfaced again, people have really short memories they were proven to be a scam years ago, charging for meetings and so called workshops back years ago, and what happened to all the so called projects they were going to fund again years ago?? and what happened to all those big world announcements that never happend ??? really please come on your losing your creditably with this one in my eyes, they banned anyone from asking any questions on ther related sites regarding there system even when done politly what does that say to you !! this is a money making scam with known fraudulent people behind it, I have followed this channel for years but your loosing my sup getting involved with these people yet again !! please do your research it was a proven scam. now there back again trying to get back in the lime light for a new batch of believers / followers they could never prove any funding of projects and when pushed they claim things have to be keeped secret yer right !! This is totally a scam do your research you're lose more than me following and promoting these people, shame I did have respect for the integrity of this channel even if I don't always agree with you, but to start promoting this yet again with all the information that came out is beyond regrettable really it is, sorry you totally lost me on this one bud..

Ps.. Also remember " Swissindo " research them also !! look them up exactly the same thing ......!!!
My opinion is that your guest is boring. He lacks critical ideas and only touches the surface of mundane topics

Meantime, Sherry Beall has also moved on...

ARTK#1 Sherry Beall Interviews Contactee Sherry Wilde - UFOs, ET, First Contact, Disclosure

Sherry is actually a very competent interviewer and "radio voice"

Hey y'all. Hope everyone is well. I been sitting back watching the internet regurgitate the same ol BS, But with different people at the wheel in most cases. Some of the same scammers are still around, just have been tamed a bit. Lol

One guy that has my awkward attention these days on YT is Nathan at Lift the Veil. He is into AI and the fact that agents and AI are in his chats manipulating him. Boy o boy lol. Was glad to see a notification from here. Take care and chat soon.

Great research DrBubb...I'll be busy on this page....what's your (and others who care to comment) take on this Steve Pieczenik? I'm still on the fence with this guy although I know he helped co-write books with Clancy and showed his face and started speaking out after Clancy's murder. Here's his latest

Great research DrBubb...I'll be busy on this page....what's your (and others who care to comment) take on this Steve Pieczenik? I'm still on the fence with this guy although I know he helped co-write books with Clancy and showed his face and started speaking out after Clancy's murder. Here's his latest

Steve seems to be 70-80% accurate, the remainder is misinformation.

Having said that, I find his videos interesting

The question that broke the ceiling:

Why should we let such dangerous people in our country?

Red Pilling US Marine Gets 44 Million Views on Facebook Video For Asking A Simple Question

Published on Feb 11, 2017

A retired US Marine asks a simple, yet profound question to Iraqis in regards to Trump's executive order restricting travel from countries prone to terror

The Truth - is anti-semitic, thinks CNN

3251246733.PNG

A 15 year guy (if that is what he is) being harrassed by CNN for posting the Trump wrestling video.

This guy, Hans A. Solo, was called an anti-semite by CNN simply for identifying the very large number of Jews

in the CNN organization. My reaction - the Joo count helps explain why CNN is so anti-Trump,

since many of that tribe have an anti-MAGA, anti-Trump agenda

Is CNN turning itself into Road kill?

How to "rip the lungs" out of CNN:

VoxDay Darkstream 07.05.2017 CNN Is Kill - The New GamerGate

CNN's decline seems to be accelerating

Meantime: "ALL political violence comes from the Left"

CNN Accelerates its Own Implosion #CNNBlackMail

"you don't need to apologize for satire... but in the UK you can go to jail for jokes"

"What CNN fails to understand is, they have lost"

OTHERS who have remarked on the CNN blackmail

=======

AC: "ALL political violence comes from the Left"

James Corbett

CNN Goes COMPLETELY INSANE, Threatens to Dox Reddit User Over Meme

Styx:

#CNNBlackmail As CNN Disgustingly Threatens to Dox Reddit User for Trump CNN Gif
Infowars

Hmm.

It seems the Con was still operating early 2017 - this genuinely surprised me!

(I made it to just over 12 minutes, then had enough)

TRIBULATION TRUMP vs THE N.W.O CABAL w/The Ambassador & Radagast (KBS Ep656)

Published on Jan 30, 2017

The Ambassador of Global Mission of Peace & Radagast join me for a conversation about President Trump & the forces he faces as the global awakening gathers pace.

The Rada voice here does NOT sound like the old (deeper-voiced) Radagast at all

The Ambassador now has something like a Scottish accent

Is this Video a fake? Have new people taken over those old "characters"

COMMENTS

Can't belive this so called " Ambassador " has surfaced again, people have really short memories they were proven to be a scam years ago, charging for meetings and so called workshops back years ago, and what happened to all the so called projects they were going to fund again years ago?? and what happened to all those big world announcements that never happend ??? really please come on your losing your creditably with this one in my eyes, they banned anyone from asking any questions on ther related sites regarding there system even when done politly what does that say to you !! this is a money making scam with known fraudulent people behind it, I have followed this channel for years but your loosing my sup getting involved with these people yet again !! please do your research it was a proven scam. now there back again trying to get back in the lime light for a new batch of believers / followers they could never prove any funding of projects and when pushed they claim things have to be keeped secret yer right !! This is totally a scam do your research you're lose more than me following and promoting these people, shame I did have respect for the integrity of this channel even if I don't always agree with you, but to start promoting this yet again with all the information that came out is beyond regrettable really it is, sorry you totally lost me on this one bud..

Ps.. Also remember " Swissindo " research them also !! look them up exactly the same thing ......!!!
My opinion is that your guest is boring. He lacks critical ideas and only touches the surface of mundane topics

I listened to the whole thing...so glad you found this....yes it's them (Radagast & Ambassador) and one has to remind oneself of the date this was aired and look at where we are now. Listening to the Ambassador speak and knowing this was done in January of 2017 and then listening to Radagast proves to me that Amb tells Radagast what he wants him to know and the Ambassador knows more and has kept it all from us from day one. War on ignorance my a$$ , his bosses are the cabal and if I remember right, he's related to some of them in some way. He (amb) does as he's told. If he'd wanted to wage a war on ignorance he would have started with Enoch and the Sumerian tablets and explained what and who the "fallen angels" are in the bible. And then he would have told us who his bosses really are.

Listening to the Amb told me everything is staged to some degree and naturally our Trump is a loose cannon (Thank G-d) and will do the unpredictable. After all it was Trump who wrote The Art of the Deal, just like the cabal has exposed themselves and what they're up to by doing it covertly in movies and games and such that we never knew it, Trump has explained how he'll toy with them all and then go in for the kill...it's their fault they never read the book.

This is a free will planet and we've freely allowed them to do it by being captivated via television and hollyweird. We all know Trump is being assisted or he never would have taken on the role but who's assisting who and who's playing who? What ever part the Dragon's have in this, which I'm sure after knowing those who assisted in the Bretton Woods agreement and then again the Hilton Greene Memorial agreement with Kennedy are the same who've helped China go from a 3rd world nation to the richest, strongest, greatest infrastructure in such a short time and assisting in the BRIC'S nations now. But still controlled, regardless. Ambassador says he was "ordered" to sit back and watch it unfold....yeah, except he didn't really educate us on anything so his role was not conducive to his so called "war on ignorance"

"Actors are Truthers"

(Maybe in THEIR fertile imaginations, they are)

We have several actors/artists speaking out....James Woods, Clint Easwood , Segall, John Voight, Loretta Lynn, Nugent, Kid Rock, etal along with great people who became celebrities only because they're great such as Ben Carson etal....the true actors or stars of hollyweird are "truthers" just like you and others on this web page.

The Irony : A WAR on Ignorance, that tells no truths - only falsehoods.

And sits back and "watches things unfold"

I listened to the whole thing...so glad you found this....yes it's them (Radagast & Ambassador) and one has to remind oneself of the date this was aired and look at where we are now. Listening to the Ambassador speak and knowing this was done in January of 2017 and then listening to Radagast proves to me that Amb tells Radagast what he wants him to know and the Ambassador knows more and has kept it all from us from day one. War on ignorance my a$$ , his bosses are the cabal...

. . .

Ambassador says he was "ordered" to sit back and watch it unfold....

...yeah, except he didn't really educate us on anything so his role was not conducive to his so called "war on ignorance"

I want to know:

1. What happened to the money they collected

2. What did they tell people who took time and effort to submit "projects"

3. What is really motivating this strange guy - the amounts involved were fairly modest

4. What causes Radagast to "hang in there" as the Amba's sidekick, when it seems that no on respects him anymore

What do those original "players" in this drama really think about the Amba and his story

I would like to do a Cleve True style revealing interview with Sherry Beall - the way Cleve revealed the Truth of Swissindo

Swissindo Insider tells his Story: 1 of 5 : Introduction - 1,888 views

That True discussion with Peter Van Runt -- got way beyond anything RVD revealed

10-20-15 - WERE OPPT & SWISS INDO SCAMS? - 1,095 views
Published on Oct 20, 2015

I listened with great interest to Peter van Runt's interview with Cleve True (is that his real name?) that I shared Part 3 on my Facebook page yesterday. I found Parts 1 & 2 as well; but the others remain hidden so far. I also conversed with Peter via Facebook. I learned many things I did not know even though Peter said it was me who aroused his interest in the OPPT (One People's Public Trust). Falling for those scams makes me wonder how many lies we are given to absorb us in useless activity. This I know: as long as I have breath I will live to bring the positive changes for humanity that I have envisioned since childhood. I honestly believe I was born on a mission from God. When I no longer believe that, I will die.

My God, he was still saying thay: "I believe Heather who created OPPT had good intent" - what a self-deception that is!

TELLING?

Splaying and 'Splanning - by real men.

(No pussies in the room - right Obama, Macron and Justin Trudeau?)

Both men sat with legs splayed. Trump listened intently as Putin spoke.

The encounter went longer than expected, and first lady Melania Trump came in at one point to urge them to conclude, Tillerson said. The two men later joined other G20 leaders at a concert. Mrs. Trump sat next to Putin at dinner.

Melania speaks Russian, I believe

Listen: Tillerson describes meeting between Trump and Putin

"positive chemistry"

"not alot of re-litigating of the past"

"we need to find a way to go forward"

"there was so much to talk about ... almost everything got touched on"

"extraordinarily important... we spent very much time on Syria... with many details"

Here's the latest from Benjamin Fulford aka Benjamin Fullofshitford? ( I tend to believe 80% of what he airs)

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=78763

EXCERPT

Already Iranian, Russian and Hezbollah troops are at the Israeli border and now, instead of coming to protect Israel, it seems the US military is working with its enemies to finally put that rogue state in its place.

Saudi Arabia’s ruling Saud family, having come out of the closet as being Khazarian Satanists and not Muslims, are also going to be forced to cease and desist their trouble-making now that they are isolated from the rest of the Muslim world. This is why the Saudi/Israeli/Daesh mercenary proxy army is melting away.

The Chinese are adding to the pressure by insisting that the Saudis stop selling their oil to them in Khazarian controlled so-called US dollars. The Saudis will soon have no choice but to abandon the petrodollar, CIA and Pentagon sources agree.

I wonder if this part is even half-true.

I can believe the Saudi royal family are "Khazarian Satanists and not Muslims" - they behave that way