Just a quick post to let you guys know that I am going on my hols (Florida) and won't be posting while away!

Gold is still doing what it always does!

Hopefully when I get back (in 10 days or so) it should have broken $960...

I hope you’ve taken a list of all the local silver coin dealers ;)

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

:lol:

Andrew Butter is managing partner of ABMC, an investment advisory firm, based in Dubai ( hbutter@eim.ae ), that he setup in 1999, and is has been involved advising on large scale real estate investments, mainly in Dubai.

He ought to know what a Bubble "smells like" by now.

Or maybe he has proven that he has no sense of smell, since he's stuck himself in a bubble business

Failed COMEX takedown today???

The Gold and silver markets are NOT manipulated...

EDIT now the Gold/ S&P500 is below 1, is Gold a buy??

Or is SPX a great short?

Someone very inexperienced is tempted to sell some of her stash.

Gf will label her 'insane'.

Dr. Bubb will say she timed it wrong

& Romans will offer a reassuring smile

So maybe tomorrow

So maybe tomorrow

Why? If you are need of some cash, ok. In my opinion gold will be completing the inverse head and shoulders pattern within the next month, then will be on it way to $1300 in double quick time.

Anything to do with this....

Holy $H1T!

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archive...n-Schedule.html

?

I have reached page4 of the comments section.

http://www.tickerforum.org/cgi-ticker/akcs...3848&page=4

I like page4 as many of the comments questions are at my level of, of....... pass the bottle please.

I'm so grateful I understand wine.

Andrew Butter is managing partner of ABMC, an investment advisory firm, based in Dubai ( hbutter@eim.ae ), that he setup in 1999, and is has been involved advising on large scale real estate investments, mainly in Dubai.

He ought to know what a Bubble "smells like" by now.

Or maybe he has proven that he has no sense of smell, since he's stuck himself in a bubble business

The Seven Immutable Laws of Bubbles: Example, Housing Markets in USA, UK & Dubai

Housing-Market / Liquidity Bubble

Jul 17, 2009 - 12:48 PM

By: Andrew_Butter

I got interested in bubbles in early 2008 trying to figure out why my model of real estate prices that had worked perfectly for ten years was saying that prices in Dubai which is where I was at the time, "should" have been 30% less than where they were.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article12114.html

Somebody else using charts and analysis on the housing market. FWIW

Gold $1000 Quest, ZEAL - http://www.zealllc.com/2009/gold1000.htm

The bottom line is gold’s quest for $1000 is nearing fulfillment. Not only are its fundamentals very bullish (including big inflation coming), but for the first time ever its technicals support such a move. $1000 is no longer overextended or overbought, but actually within multi-year and multi-month trends. It won’t require much buying by traders to push it over $1000 now, and $1000 won’t feel excessive given gold’s high base.

So maybe tomorrow

Any particular reasons for wanting to sell at the mo'? Of course if you want cash for something else that's reason enough.

I've been hoping for a good further correction this summer but I don't feel so confident about it now. A dip to EUR 600 or 580 would be nice for me and I have some cash on the sidelines to take advantage of any dip.

But like I said I'm not so confident and much of my savings are already in gold, much more than the sideline cash.

At the moment I'm continuing with my plan of averaging into silver over the summer. A couple of days ago it went below EUR 10 per ounce including fees but is up again. EUR 9 per ounce is beginning to feel like a floor for silver.

Any particular reasons for wanting to sell at the mo'? Of course if you want cash for something else that's reason enough.

On reflection wren, mainly irritation with self I think.

The times when I have not been confident & self-assured have been rare this lifetime, but now I'm playing a game with those who have no morality except the one they make up for the moment. They are interfering with my retirement & I resent every second of it.

I live a simple life so I don't need the money, but these folk are getting to me & without you guys I'd be lost & I'm just not used to that feeling.

I should learn to be a chartist & leave the emotion out of it I guess, but ..... :)

I keep meaning to study silver more & play this ratio game, but nothing really compares with a cheap hut in the sun & 4 acres to play in for 'survival'.

goldfinger,

what's that site that you post purely on metals please ? mainly on gold obviously. :rolleyes:

I joined a long time ago under my usual username, but can't remember the site.

I have a big decision to make very, very soon & really need to take my knowledge up a lot of levels.

thanks

GOM. :)