Renewable energy holdings

Has anyone here discussed Renewable Energy Holdings recently? Its an AIM listed company that has just announced the successful trials of its wave energy CETO prototype...it sits on the seabed which limits storm damage. I read that they may have a commercial version for commercial sale in 2007 (coupled with wind farm projects in germany + hungary). It sounds like the company may have some potential, can any of the more experienced posters give me their opinions on this stock?

You may not yet find REH.L,

But you will find UK-quoted companies like Renova on the 2nd section in the Investment & Trading area

• 2 years later...
Has anyone here discussed Renewable Energy Holdings recently? Its an AIM listed company that has just announced the successful trials of its wave energy CETO prototype...it sits on the seabed which limits storm damage. I read that they may have a commercial version for commercial sale in 2007 (coupled with wind farm projects in germany + hungary). It sounds like the company may have some potential, can any of the more experienced posters give me their opinions on this stock?

Interesting and very erratic chart for these since launch, which is hard for me to understand on todays trading statement which cites "revenues for the first six months of 2008 of approximately £4.5 million (1H 2007: £1.825m) made up as follows: wind approximately £2.6 million (1H 2007: £1.7m); landfill gas in Wales approximately £0.3 million (1H 2007: £0.125m) from 1MW generating capacity; and licensing revenues received from Carnegie Corporation of approximately £1.6 million (1H 2007: £nil) in respect of the CETO wave power technology.

As a result of the above, the Board expects to report earnings before interest and tax of approximately £1.7 million and profit before tax of approximately £1.0 million for the first six months of the year and looks forward to the rest of the year with confidence".

All looks rosier, the s.p moved overall around 1%, but well below highs and this doesn't seem to have taken off yet, though some fairly dramatic spikes along the way.

Any thoughts, never really followed them, but numbers don't look bad unless i'm missing something?

Riggers

(seems to be in the wrong section this thread?)

Interesting and very erratic chart for these since launch, which is hard for me to understand on todays trading statement which cites "revenues for the first six months of 2008 of approximately £4.5 million (1H 2007: £1.825m) made up as follows: wind approximately £2.6 million (1H 2007: £1.7m); landfill gas in Wales approximately £0.3 million (1H 2007: £0.125m) from 1MW generating capacity; and licensing revenues received from Carnegie Corporation of approximately £1.6 million (1H 2007: £nil) in respect of the CETO wave power technology.

As a result of the above, the Board expects to report earnings before interest and tax of approximately £1.7 million and profit before tax of approximately £1.0 million for the first six months of the year and looks forward to the rest of the year with confidence".

All looks rosier, the s.p moved overall around 1%, but well below highs and this doesn't seem to have taken off yet, though some fairly dramatic spikes along the way.

Any thoughts, never really followed them, but numbers don't look bad unless i'm missing something?

Riggers

(seems to be in the wrong section this thread?)

In the Europe there will be increasing demand for any type of power, having 2 ready supplies of renewable and functioning power sources is good, getting plenty of carbon credits along the way, the big one here has got to be the wave power experiment.

http://www.poweralternatives.com/power_com...ldings-plc.html

Archived