Gold Bulls - "Clawing the Sky" as prices fall

drbubb

My own dollar purchases are now in profit.

What are you laughing about? Do you think this dollar rally is done already?

I think you are worried.

edited - you've bought into the 'dollar surge 11,000 jobs data' haven't you? :lol:

question to all: why can an average working class man like myself, with no financial or economic experience see what's happening/coming, whereas an experienced market trader who does this for a living, can't ?

seriously...... I really don't understand...... :blink:

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My own dollar purchases are now in profit.

What are you laughing about? Do you think this dollar rally is done already?

One days strength does not make a rally, the dollar is in a controlled decent.

I think you are worried.

edited - you've bought into the 'dollar surge 11,000 jobs data' haven't you? :lol:

question to all: why can an average working class man like myself, with no financial or economic experience see what's happening/coming, whereas an experienced market trader who does this for a living, can't ?

Early days yet. No certainties and all that. Maybe in a year you could talk about what actually did happen. Also, keep in mind that a lot of people here have different time frames in mind.

I think you are worried.

GOM the reason you cant understand is that you believe you have a gift for seeing the future.

And you have a bullying tendency to mock others who dont share your gift.

You also have a habit of lying to create a cuddly image of yourself while you mock others and advertise that you are one of the nicest people you know

You see your gifts

Others see your blindness

t24_au_en_usoz_6.gif

Gold-$1140

WebPictLarge10608-10_Full.jpg

I wonder how the Piper's coffee tastes today?

I imagine still rather sweet as he bought around 2000/2001 (as you should have?)

I even think he called a correction after 1225, but I can't prove that.

As to other points I will get back later after I have parked the car. :P

We're all on the same team, I think. And I'm hungry...

GOM the reason you cant understand is that you believe you have a gift for seeing the future.

You also have a habit of lying to create a cuddly image of yourself while you mock others and advertise that you are one of the nicest people you know

You see your gifts

ok that reply threw me a bit tbh aliveandkicking. :(

I never lie.

before we bought this physical ( not virtual ;) ) silver & gold, I said to Mrs Gom, 'are you happy if I use nearly all our cash to buy this & we lose everything', she said 'Yes'. We spent a few days further talking about it just to make sure.

I don't have a vested interest like some, because if I honestly think that if the system was about to be saved & all resumed back to normal then I would admit that TPTB have managed to do it & I got it wrong.

Nothing fundamental has changed since a few months ago....nothing. In fact it's getting worse (Dubai, we still have some fallout to come from this imo, directly or indirectly, depending on how TPTB want to media-ise ;) it ??)

ok that reply threw me a bit tbh aliveandkicking. :(

I never lie.

before we bought this physical ( not virtual ;) ) silver & gold, I said to Mrs Gom, 'are you happy if I use nearly all our cash to buy this & we lose everything', she said 'Yes'. We spent a few days further talking about it just to make sure.

I don't have a vested interest like some, because if I honestly think that if the system was about to be saved & all resumed back to normal then I would admit that TPTB have managed to do it & I got it wrong.

Nothing fundamental has changed since a few months ago....nothing. In fact it's getting worse (Dubai, we still have some fallout to come from this imo, directly or indirectly, depending on how TPTB want to media-ise ;) it ??)

It is obviously self deception or just simple lying to say you dont have a vested interest if you have bought gold because you think the system is collapsing

Are you so blind?

You have a clear vested interest

You see your gifts

What a thoroughly nasty post. No substance in the whole post just one personal attack after another.

hee hee, you make me laugh Bubb. You're actually being serious aren't you ? :lol: :lol:

I and am shocked that a supposedly serious investor is getting so exited over what can only be described as a totally expected and fairly ordinary correction in a bull market.

The glee with which tiny corrections are met hints at fear and desperation of missing the boat IMO.

These jokers are nowhere to be seen when the price is on the up.

I and am shocked that a supposedly serious investor is getting so exited over what can only be described as a totally expected and fairly ordinary correction in a bull market.

The glee with which tiny corrections are met hints at fear and desperation of missing the boat IMO.

What a load of rubbish

This board is populated with gold shills and rampers who delight in ganging up on anybody who dares to question the reason they are buying gold

Even when gold falls these obnoxious turds continue to mock anybody who is not buying buying buying

What a load of rubbish

This board is populated with gold shills and rampers who delight in ganging up on anybody who dares to question the reason they are buying gold

Even when gold falls these obnoxious turds continue to mock anybody who is not buying buying buying

And when the people comment upon the obnoxious behaviour the same turds rampers and shills defend the mockers as if comment about abusive behaviour is verboten.

What a thoroughly nasty post. No substance in the whole post just one personal attack after another.

What a load of lying rubbish

What a load of rubbish

If you had a decent argument I'm sure they would engage with you. But if you just insult them and called them turds etc.. I can see why they don't waste much time with you.

Just take a deep breath calm down for a moment and review the tone and language of your last couple of posts and you might see where it is you are going wrong.

BTW aren't gold rampers and schills allowed to hang out on a gold thread?

Why don't you start an I love FIAT thread and post there instead?

If you had a decent argument I'm sure they would engage with you. But if you just insult them and called them turds etc.. I can see why they don't waste much time with you.

Just take a deep breath calm down for a moment and review the tone and language of your last couple of posts and you might see where it is you are going wrong.

BTW aren't gold rampers and schills aloowed to hang out on a gold thread?

Why don't you start and I love FIAT thread and post there instead?

When you examine your own behaviour and your defence of a gold ramper abusing somebody who has been suggesting gold has gone too far you will see how rediculous you are

And when the people comment upon the obnoxious behaviour the same turds rampers and shills defend the mockers as if comment about abusive behaviour is verboten.

I am sorry what is it you are trying to call me?

Can we play - spot the constructive senetence with you? is it worth it?

Do you have anything constructive to say or do you just enjoy being abusive?

I think you are worried.

LOL. Why should I be worried, GOM? Seriously.

I feel safer at this moment holding Cash (50% in USD, 50% in C$), than I would feel holding cash.

The US dollars have been built up from selling shares since the summer, as I was ridiculed for being

moderately bullish on US dollars, by the Gold bugs here.

I already have a small buy order on GLD below the market which may get hit, locking in a profit

from a miniscule short that I took recently.

As to Gold shares, I see opportunities in Q1.2010 to buy them cheaper than they are now

Gold shares (HUI) ... update

zzzzu.gif

HUI made a nice clear "double top" last week.

I missed it, because I was following another Gold stock index : GDX-chart : GDX-12mos

...which did not quite make it to a Double top, falling short by $1-2.

GDX fell on HUGE volume on Friday.

A brief (?) 5% drop in the PoG, and all of sudden unpleasantness breaks out all over these boards.

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;

If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

etc

A brief (?) 5% drop in the PoG, and all of sudden unpleasantness breaks out all over these boards.

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;

If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

etc

Timely!

It is not so terribly unpleasant just now, is it?

Some bulls here got very angry when everyone did not agree with them 10days-2 weeks ago.

That was a great indicator of an approaching top of some importance

Nice lines, BTW

I am not defending anyone gold ramper or not I am chastising you for being.

rude

obnoxious

and not at all constructive

While ignoring GOMs child like mocking of DR Bubb

And while claiming nobody here has said gold might be over valued

Your point of view is at best rediculous and at worst just a blatant lie

All you want to do is protect GOMs mocking of Dr Bubb by any means necessary

And now you want to keep endlessly defending yourself by being obnoxious towards me.

You need a mirror.

It is okay, AAK

I dont mind, since I dont take GOM too seriously, and find him humorous mostly.

I dont find him to be nasty or generally offensive, although he may cross the line at times, like most folk.

GOM and Bubb can sort themselves out they need neither you nor me to look after them.

I repeat AGAIN! (*%$+ AARGHHHH) I am not defending anyone I am merely pointing out your obnoxious tone.

Archived