Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

BTW, I notice Louisa had the majority of airtime in which to showcase her "talent".

Perhaps she's unaware the majority here have well honed bullsh*t detectors?"

Right.

But GMOP is still hoping that their readers will stop with spoon-fed misinformation they dish out, despite evidence to the contrary

"It's easier to ridicule than investigate but it's less profitable."

But sometimes, it is the one who investigates, who makes the ridicule. What bothers me about this particular podcast, is that Louisa wants people to have critical thinking, and apply it to what is on the Mainstream media, but not on the content of the Goldfish Reports. Hello?!

(7x thumbs up)

+UniversityOf Truth . We are not investigators nor journalists. We provide a conceptual and intelligent round table discussion where we explore how ones view of reality might need to change given the information we discuss. Tell me where there is 100% truth in news? I can be certain that you can't. We can only hope that people like yourself will realize you are slaves and are being manipulated by elite controllers AND do something about it other than cry and expect that someone else will do it for you. Why don't you share with us what you are doing or what have you done to try to fix this broken world? Please just tell us one thing.

Some of the viewers or followers are good at investigation. Why do you not invite them to post their analysis here, and then we could have a lively debate and discussion that would bring us to a higher level of discernment? For some reason, instead of encouraging that discussion here, you seem to discourage it. Why? You talk of wanting people to be more discerning, but not on the ideas presented here. Why not? I find it puzzling

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to put an end to GMOP's foolishness?

time-flies-clock-10-11-2006.gif

Comments to Ron Van Dyke's public repudiation event staged by GMoP in GFR#35

What can I say? I listened and was speechless...

. . .

Is she not making defamatory statements against Ron based on her assumptions? It is not data and information. Lou makes wild claims as to what happened based on what?? No facts, only conjectures from the GMoP side with videos proving the $5,000 claim. Isn't that the way GMOP behaves with the world? Isn't that how they behaved towards ME?? Wild claims based on suppositions and lies!! No real thinking and no real substance folks, only nastiness galore.

. . .

I hope GMoP public repudiation events stop. It is the lowest of the lowest to see what this group is capable of masterminding. They are the ones guilty of slander, gossip, fraud, defamation of character and reputation. All Ron said was he had not gotten paid after so much time, same for people waiting for project funding. ...

Ash, I think that both you and Ron have been abused and mistreated by the Ambassador and his toxic team.

I am looking forward to seeing photographs of this fraudulent "Ambassador" being led away in handcuffs, to serve (more?) time

for using fake documents and taking money under false pretenses. And I start to wonder was his last spell of jail time also for fraud?

Others, who want to be positive cannot help but notice that there is No Peaceful activity coming from the "Global Mission of Peace"

Under GFR#35 :

A SUGGESTION? I have watched your reports off and on since they have been out and I do appreciate much of what you have to say. Based on this video though, I do think you should somehoew state in the beginning of your shows that your guests offer their opinions that may not reflect the mission of what you are doing. I for one did not like the Dr Manning piece at all. I am not speaking fo what kind of truths he may have had to share but the emotionally filled language he used caused me to lose any credibility in what he had to say. I know the two are not necessarily connected but when someone has an issue, emotions can cloud the truth so many times. Additionally the title for your work is Global Mission of PEACE. His language was so strong, calling people names, yet no one called him on that. Not that you should start an argument but no one said anything accept hearing the ambassador agreeing with him on many things. From an outside perspective it appeared all of you were in support of his name calling and hateful words at times. I am just mentioning this from an outsider but if you stand for something, you should state it with your guests. Sure they can say what they want but maybe this would be an opportunity to discuss the facts. Maybe if you do not have all the truth as you stated in this video, you can come to a conclusion of what the truth is through discussion with guests like this.
Time-arrow_zpszs84nd68.jpg

(to which I have responded - you can only read it here, since my posts are deleted):

Friar Newborg:

The Mission of GMOP is NOT about peace. Clearly. What have they ever done to encourage Peace?

Neither is it about Truth. Instead, it seems to be about spreading half-truths and misinformation, which have not been researched. They do not allow any deeper discussion - see the comments of UniversityOfTruth here. So I have suggested that GMOP be renamed to GMONR, the Global Mission of No Research. I see the Amba as cabal, masquerading as someone who wants to help humanity. And he has persuaded some rather dim people to help him. But one by one, they seem to be leaving his team. Where are Gwen, Ron, Sherry Beale, and Steve the Opera singer? The dimmest ones are left. In the end, it will be Sanjay in his pirate gear, speaking fawning words to a fake "Ambassador", begging for people to buy his worthless workshops, and pitch business plans to a "funding" enterprize with no money.

A pinnacle of Self-Delusion?

Two comments, from under the Prior Day's video---

(First, the one he responded to)

Poor Ron, he will not admit he falls for every scam that comes along, like the OPPT, NESARA, the QEG, Keshe, the "Dragon Family", the fake "Ambassador" SWISSINDO, the WeRe Bank and the Dinar RV etc. Most people have woken up to the above scams, but there are enough people that are gullible enough to fall for every scam, like the above, that comes along. They are just looking for easy money.

(the latest one)

+wilf609 : Ron says he "addressed" this in his video. The day after this one. But he did not. He simply goes deeper into self-delusion. It is truly sad. Ron will admit his flaws: 1/ He is addicted to Hopium. 2/ He does not research the causes that he promotes
There are MANY good comments in between !
(here's one):
Softlywinged / Yesterday 1:15 AM
I agree, he was viciously attacked.
You know, I remember when the Ambassador first came on to the scene....I was so happy to hear what he had to say...not about the money...only a few of us didn't get caught up in that...but what he had to say about waking humanity....that he was of the family that's above the Illuminati...etc., he talked about the Nordic's and the real history and freeing humanity. I believed he would be the one to finally come forward and tell humanity what's really happened instead of what we've been told has happened.
He spoke of forgiveness all the time and how we are the ones we've been waiting on.
What a let down he turned out to be. Instead he turned into someone who interviews the same people who are interviewed all over the internet ( including a scam artist ) and things turned into project pitches.

If he really was who he pretended to be, he never would have allowed that Lou woman to speak for him and to attack so viciously. In fact, for someone who bragged about having a limitless amount of money, 5k was pocket change for him and it wouldn't have hurt to give it to Ron and tell Ron goodbye...instead the Amb and their team only turned many against them with their caustic, vicious words.

I don't think the promise of 5K is from the imagination of Ron...I think Ron was being very patient and when things started getting rough he started hinting for it first....then when things got very tough, he asked him for it.

According to Ron's comments in that video, I guess the response to him from the Amb was anything but kind....which led Ron to speak out in the first place and you see what that got him...a gang up of 4...almost like the gang ups between the Amb and Neil Keenan.....that entire video where Ron was attacked should never have happened. Especially bringing in alcohol addictions, family, etc..I don't agree with the fact Ron airs everything but on the same token, the Amb has ALWAYS KNOWN that Ron airs everything...what did he expect?
And then he's chastised for it? Ron has been Ron from beginning to end.

I guess the best way to describe what I'm saying is where Martin took several interviews and put it into one entitled 'theinterview full mp4' via English Drama Company.....listening to that and then seeing who he [Amb] truly is and represents is two different people. I guess I was waiting on that person to come back, just like I've been waiting on Ron to come back :(

But as for global audience, I don't think so, it's mostly Ron's audience and everyone remembers who the Amb said he was compared to what we've seen and heard. They're 'has been's' and never really were when you think about it....I certainly wouldn't allow someone who let a team of 4 globally speak out against the person who got them started in the first place interview me....in fact I'd steer clear of people like that.

Ron will do things his way and there's nothing any of us can say that will change that LOL He is who he is but I still would like to see him apologize to those who've stood by him from the beginning and were only trying to warn him and also see them unblocked
(added in edit):
iPad Guy 1 day ago
When we're looking for new ideas and new solutions to old problems, investigating things like OPPT, the Dragon Family, etc. are part of the job. OPPT got a lot of people excited and hopeful. Besides, one could argue that believing everything that the mainstream media and our politicians tell us is "falling for an even bigger scam." For me, most of this is academic--meaning that I take a rather detached approach to a lot of this stuff (like an investigator or scientist). I always enjoy listening to your daily "Investigative Reports." It's kind of like "The Daily Show with Ron Van Dyke" Keep up the good work.

FriarFrank Newborg
+iPad Guy : "Investigating" - would be a good idea,
Ron did not investigate OPPT. He swallowed it whole: lies and half-truths.
I investigated and researched it - as other did - and it quickly revealed itself to be riddled with misinformation. But if you pointed this out to the true believers they would abuse you and call you "an agent" rather than thanking you for your contribution. Ron is like that. He has banned me, when all I ever tried to do was to seek the truth. Heather does NOT have a good heart. I can point you to a video where Lisa Harrison speaks of the real Heather, the one behind the carefully presented mask. It is not a pretty picture. Ron sucks up all the nonsense, and calls it good. No wonder he is about to lose his "home" - he behaves irresponsibly. But I do feel confident his intentions are usually good, and he is a better many than the fake "Ambassador."

As FIU have reported continuously.

From 20 years of experience!!

The RDF claims of wealth are fake and frauds.

OPPT,etc were scams and games played by egotists ,scammers and the mentally unstable

Ron has no discernment!

The entire arena of humanitarian project funding when operated by these type groups comes to nothing everytime.

The upfront fees to project pitch is a scam there is no money to fund projects.The claims are lies!!!! End of the year and no one is funded!!

Dave Schmidt is deceiving his workshop followers as not one thing he has ever promised,promoted or indicated has ever happened.Again another year ends no promises fulfilled.

Now Dave needs his followers to pray for the funding Lol You cannot make this stuff up!!!!

So many caught up in the hopium.Louisa,RevRad, Easily led Sanjay,Sherri Beale, the opera singer Steve Devilim.The Pied Piper the Ambassador also known as the Avatar who still receives fees for worthless project pitches via the Cabal payment system PayPal Lol!!

You are correct if the Ambassador really was who he claims why feed your message through Louisa on amateur communication systems.

Answer he knows they are gullible and will buy this nonesence.

This is not a global funded entity!!,,

Again I repeat the WB document is a fake claiming the RDF wealth whatever the Ambassador claims so all these messages from them are built on sand and with no foundation.

Their biggest enemy is those who know the truth of all this.

As they need the spin to continue to feed the goose that lays their golden eggs.

As we reach the end of 2015 nothing they have promised has happened and throughout the whole of next year the status Quo will continue from the GMOP.

You just cannot make this story up!!!

Take care!!

As FIU have reported continuously.

From 20 years of experience!!

The RDF claims of wealth are fake and frauds.

OPPT,etc were scams and games played by egotists ,scammers and the mentally unstable

Ron has no discernment!

The entire arena of humanitarian project funding when operated by these type groups comes to nothing everytime.

The upfront fees to project pitch is a scam there is no money to fund projects.The claims are lies!!!! End of the year and no one is funded!!

Dave Schmidt is deceiving his workshop followers as not one thing he has ever promised,promoted or indicated has ever happened.Again another year ends no promises fulfilled.

Now Dave needs his followers to pray for the funding Lol You cannot make this stuff up!!!!

So many caught up in the hopium.Louisa,RevRad, Easily led Sanjay,Sherri Beale, the opera singer Steve Devilim.The Pied Piper the Ambassador also known as the Avatar who still receives fees for worthless project pitches via the Cabal payment system PayPal Lol!!

You are correct if the Ambassador really was who he claims why feed your message through Louisa on amateur communication systems.

Answer he knows they are gullible and will buy this nonesence.

This is not a global funded entity!!,,

Again I repeat the WB document is a fake claiming the RDF wealth whatever the Ambassador claims so all these messages from them are built on sand and with no foundation.

Their biggest enemy is those who know the truth of all this.

As they need the spin to continue to feed the goose that lays their golden eggs.

As we reach the end of 2015 nothing they have promised has happened and throughout the whole of next year the status Quo will continue from the GMOP.

You just cannot make this story up!!!

Take care!!

People visiting here from RVD's channel and GMOP:

Why not visit some other threads (and post there too)

There are many intelligent thread here - in fact the RVD/GMOP is some of the "dumbest" material we look at here

(Listening to Sanjay, Louisa, Rada or another repetitive rant by a fake "Ambassador" must be a far less effective use

of your time than listening to a panel with: Linda Howe, Catherine Austin-Fitts, and Dr Joseph Farrell

For instance, check this out:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=16395&page=37

Fools and FOTL Delusions... eventually the bubble bursts

And RVD still fails to face the reality of his situation. A sad day-of-reckoning may lie ahead for him

11-19-15 - A BEAUTIFUL BUT CORRUPTED PRISON PLANET

Published on Nov 19, 2015

Earth remains beautiful - despite the machinations of devils and demons that have been and remain hell-bent on corrupting it. For most of humanity life is a struggle to survive. I agree with Anastasia and Vladimir Megre that it was not intended to be that way. Life was not created for suffering; it was created for love, joy and beauty. At least that's how I see it; and I will continue as long as I am able to remind everyone who and what we really are. We are slaves only as long as we resist the awakening. Yes, many are waking up to the reality that our human experience has been distorted. It's time to cast off the lies that we are less than children of the Living God. We are not debtors; we are princes and princesses with unlimited potential. Wake up!

RON NEEDS TO WAKE UP !

There's some truth in posts under the video. Will he see it in time? Probably not.

I always seem to be the first to comment heh heh. Listen Ron, it is my opinion that I would begin investing some if not most of the time you spend online answering messages and start dedicating and focusing on saving your home or buying more time to move! I can't understand how you relied on ONE attorney to get back to you, I would of started calling other attorneys or researched online anyone who specializes in this. Of coarse maybe you are doing all you can, but we only get the highlights right? I don't know what the laws are like in Florida but if you needed time to get out, there is a way. I will wait before I say anything or will email you. Without getting into all the obvious Banks are fraud, there has to be paperwork out there that gave them the right to do what they are doing. someone dropped the ball or unknowingly gave the authority. no more no less.
+Toxic Reality First of all, I don't trust attorneys in general. Lawyers are liars for the most part. The one I focused on came highly recommended by a friend and her husband who have first-hand experience with that particular attorney. I wasn't about to go fishing in a sea where the catch would be unknown. As for the bigger picture; I have been filing freeman paperwork with the courts for a long time, at least since this thing began in July 2005. Some of what I filed never showed up in court records, while other papers seemed to disappear into thin air. We are dealing with corruption throughout the system. I personally know others who also lost their homes - many in RuSA did. Some of these had heavily invested in dinars, just like the Ambassador. To me, that was a get-rich-quick scheme that I never fell for since my focus has been on becoming really free, not gaining so-called wealth.
+paradoxman316 The "freeman paperwork" you file is just made up nonsense that has never worked. Stop believing everything about "freemen" you read on the internet. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land Here is a court record of a huge smackdown of the FOTL nonsense. http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2012/2012abqb571/2012abqb571.html
+wilf609 The made up nonsense is the court/bank/government system as it has been and still is. It's all fraud.

+paradoxman316 The "freeman paperwork" you file is just made up nonsense that has never worked. Stop believing everything about "freemen" you read on the internet. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land
Here is a court record of a huge smackdown of the FOTL nonsense.
http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2012/2012abqb571/2012abqb571.html

FriarFrank Newborg
+wilf609 : I expect the attorney who was prepared to help Ron changed his mind when he saw the Freeman-On-The-Land nonsense paperwork, and he realized that Ron has strong delusional tendencies, A further conversation with Ron, where he heard Ron's absurd notion that a bank loan does not need to be repaid because the bank lends money before it finds the funding, would have confirmed to him that Ron has loose screws and honest assistance to Ron would be more trouble than it is worth?

How does a bank buy a home for $100? They foreclose on a loan that is in default. They triggers a foreclosure auction, where the bank bids. If there are no other bidders, then the bank's tiny first bid will win. Ron should have attended the auction, and bid more than $100. Normally, the bank will go on bidding until the price reaches what they think the home is worth, or the price bid by the other party covers the loan balance. So the bidding would not have stopped at $100.

Sorry to say this, but it does seem that RVD needs a big and painful dose of reality. And since he has not swallowed the reality-pill on his own, it may soon hit him on its own. Sadly, there may be some tough weeks and months ahead. But are you ready to help someone who may turn on you, the way he has turned on those who told the truth to him, be abusing them and then banning them? Meantime, he stays loyal to those who have lied to him, and not kept promises (like the fake "ambassador")
Ron ends his blurb with the command: WAKE UP! Sadly, he is the one who needs to awaken. He relied on silly Freeman paperwork, and that did delay the inevitable. But it is not going to save him. Please, Ron, read some of the good advice and comments here. Thinks about that, not the fictional account, since that is what it seems to be, of Anastasia. If she was real, she was dealing with the reality around her. And you need to do the same. Invest your energy in addressing the real problems around you, instead of relying on fake Ambassadors and on fictional Hopium

wilf609

Yesterday 14:26
+paradoxman316 You are losing the house as you believed the freeman lies. It is that simple.
=== ===
Its interesting to read this in Ron's comment:
I personally know others who also lost their homes - many in RuSA did.
Some of these had heavily invested in dinars, just like the Ambassador.
Haha. No wonder he has no money to lend to humanitarian projects.
The Ambassador invested it all in dinars
People who are considering following this guy (the Amba) should take on board how foolish he was with his own money

I notice Ron criticizes the lawyer he contacted for waiting a week and a half to respond. Of course Ron takes no responsibility for waiting until THREE WEEKS BEFORE HE'S EVICTED to contact a qualified lawyer. If you read between the lines the implication here is that the lawyer reviewed Ron's case and decided he couldn't help him, which sadly is probably true, there's nothing anyone can do to prevent the eviction.

Ron mentions his daughter and husband live in the house with him, why are they not chipping in to help pay off the bank?

"Ron mentions his daughter and husband live in the house with him, why are they not chipping in to help pay off the bank?"

(probably) They have neither jobs nor money.

These are the sort of people who live off the state while calling it corrupted

I am very sorry that Ron is in this predicament. However there comes a time in life when one has to admit their mistakes.

Ron needs to admit it is his own mistakes and errors that have caused him to be where he is.

His lack of discernment and his clearly lazy and advantage taking family have caused the problem.

He may now well end up having to take help from the very sources he claims as corrupt!!

His problems are clearly of his own making!!

I wish him well though!

Muddied by a lack of Clarity and Evidence

The latest GFR#37 delivers less than the title suggests

GoldFish Report No. 37 The Ambassador and Cobra Meet for Joint Q & A Interview

Here's the link to the Transcript of the interview:

http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-november-20-cobra-and-red-dragon-interview/#comment-9137

I posted this under the transcript - it may or may not been seen publicly:

Friar Newborg

November 20, 2015

(Your comment is awaiting moderation)

Almost everyone is coming to the conclusion that the “Ambassador” is a fake. Not only has he failed to deliver on the funding promises that he made. But also, it is abundantly clear, that the so-called World Bank documents he has presented as evidence are fraudulent. Has Cobra failed to research these items? Why? Or has he seen some evidence that has not been made public that has satisfied him that the Ambassador is who he says he is. Could Cobra please say something about that other evidence, and when it might be made public?

The transcript is riddled with spelling errors:
"Treaty of Versailles box" means: Treaty of Versailles bonds
"death screens" are: debt screens

Can anyone on the planet translate these words of the "Ambassador" into something meaningful ?:

"When I make my statements, somethings, unfortunately, I’m not allowed to talk about because of confidentiality in this mission that is going on as we are speaking. But I do not like when the world is living on what we call disinformation. As we all know this Treaty of Versailles box is basically a debt. This box is in itself worthless. They are already exist, what we call Grey screens or the death screens. At this point of time, all the international entities; World bank or IMF and each of these organizations has certain trustees which is the head of these particular organizations....."

In fact, it was hard to make little sense of the Transcript and the interview with Cobra.

Some of the most comprehensible words came from Cobra:

"Regarding the role of the Dragon families, my experience with interaction with the various Dragon families is that there are many positive dragon families out there but they are not completely aligned with their vision and they’re also some factions that have different agenda’s and all this needs to be aligned before the change can happen.

And as I’ve said before, the change can only happen through the surface population and Dragon families are an important part of that surface population. So I would like to communicate to those Dragon families that are not completely aligned, this wealth does not belong to them. This wealth belongs to the whole planet. And I know that many of the Elders are very well aware of this but I would like to say that it’s important that everybody goes on board and begins to understand this. It is not about China being the new world leader. It is not about certain dynasties coming back in their rulership position. It’s about the ancient custodians coming to the forefront and assisting in distributing this wealth to the whole of humanity. In Africa, South America, North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, everywhere. This is the purpose."

(He sounds a bit like Bernie Sanders here.)

As for GFR#37,,,

I have to say that it was hard to make sense of the podcast, which was a hodge-podge of ideas and opinions. This is what happens when you stray so far from concrete reality, backed by evidence. Someone from this GFR project needs to exercise more discipline, if they are going to make anything of their media enterprize.

Mud%20Snake_zpsswgm89fe.jpg

The Reverend Radagast said that his ideas sometimes "fly over the heads" of people.
It might have been more accurate, if he said his projects slither under the ankles of people. Haha.
(He is mistaken to assume that his half-baked ideas are at too high a level to be understood by people.
Instead, they seem to be confused, lacking in light, clarity and evidence, as if they are covered by mud, not light.)
Radagast, I encourage you and GMOP to raise your game.

The above GFR 37 report is with no surprise coming out with the fantasy never to be realised dreams of those living in hopium.

This issue is not new it has been discussed for years and promoted by so many dragons,Knights Templar groups,liars and deceivers as to now becoming the norm.There have been enormous scams and frauds perpetrated in this arena.

All based on humanitarian project groups,historic bond frauds selling Napoleon, Versailles, Petchillis and other so called bonds now worthless but claimed to be worth billions.Its all complete and utter nonesense!! RV GCR,Dinar Dong you name it.All God driven of course so if it does not happen they can blame that source!!

They prey on the gullible and the deluded and the pied piper believers.

Terms like Collaterell accounts are used all the time.

People have been forced to pay to purchase bonds on false pretence enormous returns,pay upfront fees for funding of humanitarian projects for funds that never exist.Or buy currency never ever to be revalued to the amounts they promise.Always top secret,exclusive offerings and based on outright lies propagated by egotists,crooks,conmen,big talkers or the mentally deluded!!

Delays in funding caused by funds blocked in the bank are par for the course or Swift transfers that never arrive because the banks stole them back!!!All absolute nonesense!!!

The Global FIU s are currently investigating many of the above scams and closing them down as there is now a push to bring this hopium and its life shattering affects caused by the lies and spin they propogate to an end.

There are so many facets to these scams ,too many to mention here.

GMOP etc are sitting in this arena utilising some facets and of course not performing and using fraudulent documents to prove their funds.

As FIU says Caveat Emptor!!

I think the Ambassador Haw Haw, is head of security for the drug cartels, who feed the arts and is worried that one honest but wayward lad will spill the beans on how they entrap people into enlightenment,enlightenment brings a certainty on how religions are just a tool for mass control, as are the arts.His anti western rhetoric has not been lost on me, how he can be involved in the Gideon China version and be Muslim himself is a bit of a paradox.His timing is impeccable with world events and is really a distraction whilst he drills down into the alt media market, whilst these are being targeted for a shutdown to further support the nwo movement.

The Reality of Van Dykian Unreality, and Gordian knots of confusion

Who "stole" what? Is Ron's bank the criminal, or Ron himself?

The reality of Ron's message is that it is confusing

11-22-15 - FREEMAN REMEDIES - WHO OWNS MY HOME?

Comments

I asked you about the status/ condition of your home, you never mentioned it was held in some sort of trust Ronny. This explains a great deal. I don't know the niceties of the trust organization but I am confident that the mechanisms by which they are able to make a claim is the use of the FRN!!! This is the main method by which the system gets to throttle us. You see Ronny with the use of the FRN comes a choice of law, the law is maritime generally and is not designed to benefit the people but corporations, businesses and the like. Once we begin to use something, anything other than the FRN we remove their jurisdiction over us. Remember Ronny its their money/ debt we are using, It's not ours in any shape or form period!! This is why I am advocate of silver bullion and I use this in every trade that I'm able. I use it to get auto services on my truck, buy groceries, everywhere the small businesses agree to this. obviously one cannot do this in every trade. Then we turn to the maxim that necessity knows no law as our defense.
Thank you for your reply, Ron. You deleted many people who were not fictional including Friar and others. Since there's no way to know who is or isn't fictional, what's the harm in unblocking everyone at this point in the hopes that someone can help you? BTW, it would make a good video topic!
FriarFrank Newborg
Who owns Ron's home?
i think the bank has the title. Ron will be taking a big risk if he goes to court without the attorney.
the very fmotl concepts he is using will be a red flag to the court and any attorney he may want to hire.
i think he is at the end of his freeman tricks. Ron may be about to learn a hard lesson in reality
=== ===
UNRAVELING the knot of confusion
Ron is not speaking straight, and clearly concerning the house in which he lives, which he calls "his" home
Here are some of the confusing facts that Ron seems to have revealed over the last few months
+ Ron never earned a penny of the money that it cost to buy "his" home, in Melbourne, Florida
+ Ron was put on the will of a woman called "Doctor Mary", and she willed to him (and a couple) shares in her home worth close to $800,000
+ Ron borrowed about $275,000 from a bank on a short term basis, secured by his share of the proceeds of the sale of Dr Mary's expensive home - and the bank probably also took a pledge on what he bought - allowing Ron to buy a cheaper house ("his home" in Melbourne, Florida) with the proceeds of the loan. Ron claims that the bank agreed not to chase him for repayment, so long as he gave up any claims on a share of the proceeds of the sale of Dr Mary's expensive home. He does not seem to have any documentation giving evidence of this agreement. Because the bank's loan was via a short term note, rather than a long term mortgage loan, Ron claims: "the bank never had a mortgage on my home", but he is silent on whether or not he pledged the Melbourne home (ie gave up a security interest which is not a formal mortgage) to get the loan. Perhaps he should show us, or a lawyer, a full copy of the original loan documentation. I will be surprised if there was not a pledge on the home, but I could be wrong. Lending without a pledge would have been very sloppy for the bank
+ To keep the home safe from the bank, Ron tried to transfer it into a Trust, which would have been difficult, if the bank had a security interest of any kind in the home. (He talks about this supposed transfer in today's video)
+ The bank somehow took its claims to court, and forced a sale of the property. They bought it for a tiny payment of $100. And Ron says that he was not allowed to bid at the auction. The bank has been paying the property taxes on the house since it bought it
+ Ron has done his best to stop the bank from taking possession of the house on which they hold title - Even Ron admits that PNC bank has the title.
. . .
I may have this wrong. Please correct me if I do. But if this is accurate, Ron has taken about $275,000 from a bank, and refused to repay it - using various freeman "remedies". He accuses the bank of trying to steal "his" home, a home for which he never paid a penny of earned income, But it sure sounds like the bank is the one that has has its money stolen.
There may be some reading here who think that "all bank loans are frauds". If that is you, let me ask you this: do you think the bank will not suffer a real loss, if it cannot recover the money that it lent to Ron?
I am happy to discuss here, those alternative ideas of right and wrong, lending and borrowing
I am sure that there are some good-hearted people who want to help Ron. But I will not, because from the information that I have, Ron has not behaved honorably, and he is trying to fool himself, and his remaining followers with the confusing stories he tells in his videos.
I do wish him luck, in unraveling the knot of confusion, and finding a safe place to live. But he would find it easier to sort out his mess, if he starts functioning within reality

"Ron went Freeman and refused to pay..."

- AND further non-sense regarding money creation

===========

EXPLANATION from the last page:

The Reality of Van Dykian Unreality, and Gordian knots of confusion

FriarFrank Newborg
Who owns Ron's home?
UNRAVELING the knot of confusion
Ron is not speaking straight, and clearly concerning the house in which he lives, which he calls "his" home
Here are some of the confusing facts that Ron seems to have revealed over the last few months
+ Ron never earned a penny of the money that it cost to buy "his" home, in Melbourne, Florida
+ Ron was put on the will of a woman called "Doctor Mary", and she willed to him (and a couple) shares in her home worth close to $800,000
+ Ron borrowed about $275,000 from a bank on a short term basis, secured by his share of the proceeds of the sale of Dr Mary's expensive home - and the bank probably also took a pledge on what he bought - allowing Ron to buy a cheaper house ("his home" in Melbourne, Florida) with the proceeds of the loan. Ron claims that the bank agreed not to chase him for repayment, so long as he gave up any claims on a share of the proceeds of the sale of Dr Mary's expensive home. He does not seem to have any documentation giving evidence of this agreement. Because the bank's loan was via a short term note, rather than a long term mortgage loan, Ron claims: "the bank never had a mortgage on my home", but he is silent on whether or not he pledged the Melbourne home (ie gave up a security interest which is not a formal mortgage) to get the loan. Perhaps he should show us, or a lawyer, a full copy of the original loan documentation. I will be surprised if there was not a pledge on the home, but I could be wrong. Lending without a pledge would have been very sloppy for the bank
+ To keep the home safe from the bank, Ron tried to transfer it into a Trust, which would have been difficult, if the bank had a security interest of any kind in the home. (He talks about this supposed transfer in today's video)
+ The bank somehow took its claims to court, and forced a sale of the property. They bought it for a tiny payment of $100. And Ron says that he was not allowed to bid at the auction. The bank has been paying the property taxes on the house since it bought it
+ Ron has done his best to stop the bank from taking possession of the house on which they hold title - Even Ron admits that PNC bank has the title.
. . .
I may have this wrong. Please correct me if I do. But if this is accurate, Ron has taken about $275,000 from a bank, and refused to repay it - using various freeman "remedies"...

==

And now, From under Ron's latest video

+Softlywinged No, that's not what happened. Ask Ron directly where he got $275,000 to buy the house in 2005. He will not answer you. Ron borrowed money money to pay for the house he is currently in, based on being able to sell the property that belonged to "Mary" to pay off the loan. When his right to do so was challenged, Ron went Freeman and refused to pay the mortgage. From 2005 he has been filing Freeman paper work and the banks have been moving toward taking the home from him. Here is a quote from one of the documents from 2010 that he has put online, showing his reasoning in why he shouldn't have to pay the mortgage.
"Forth, any action taken from this point on in which the bank or it's lawyer(s) have any voice will be contested, including the upcoming mediation, if the bank is allowed to receive anything at all. They created the "money" out of thin air based on my promise to pay, made the note an asset that was sold in their Ponzi scheme, got their "money" back (probably many, many times over with fractional reserve banking procedures), and then tried to hold me to my promise even though they had failed to disclose this critical information at the time of the transaction. The mortgage and all indebtedness resulting there from, along with all other claims of interest, penalties and fees, needs to disappear back into thin air so that the mediation and any possible trial not be burdened with dealing with the bank's fraudulent conveyance. Again, I ask the court to rule on this as soon as possible; and it does have jurisdiction to do so from what I believe."
(in edit, the Friar's rant):
FriarFrank Newborg
I have "lost it" now, and I am going to post something angry:
Ron, you are a whining-dependent, a deadbeat, and a liar. You are intentionally confusing people about your situation. The whole idea that people do not need to repay loans, because of some twisted bit of logic, based on the notion that "banks create loans from thin air", is the worst sort of self-delusion. Worse yet, you are trying to delude others. I am glad you have banned me from your rapidly-shrinking channel, since now I can speak honestly, and post an angry rant like this. It may "resonate" with those who have also been banned from your channel. But I hope people get past the emotional reaction, and go out and research this idea you are promoting. Like The Republic, OPPT, Swissindo, the Ambassador, and now about money creation - your ideas are wrong!. You do no research, and you do not think straight. People need to wake up, and see you for the self-deluded fool that you have become. My (old) friend, you have much waking up to do. Sadly, you may have to do it from a park bench. I wish you had begun to wake up one or more years ago, when we started talking about this. Then, you might today be in a happier place.
===== =====
I am itching to have an honest debate with someone who believes this nonsensical argument for not repaying loans;
While it may be technically true that banks create "money from thin air" when they Lend it
(Just like you create money when you pay by check, and deposit fund later that day, so the cheque won't bounce)
When the banks pays out loan proceeds per the borrower's instructions, they still need a source of funding.
If they are lucky, they can attract back the funds they lent, perhaps by paying interest on a deposit.
But if they do not, they still have to fund the loan somehow, and the bank will suffer a real loss, if the borrower
does not repay them.
Ron's ideas are Dead wrong, mistaken, and confusing.... And there are other people pumping out the same garbage on the web.
Ron's being delusional if he uses this concept as his rationale for not repaying $275,000 that he borrowed and used
to buy a house
Frankly,. it concerns me that people use ridiculous arguments like this to STEAL!
What if everyone in our society stopped behaving with honor, and borrowed money from friends and banks, then refused to repay it.
A large part of me wants Ron to avoid distress... and not be forced out of a home, bought with someone else's money.
But another part of me wants there to be consequences visited on those who steal and lie, and confuse people about it.
Ron is leading people down a dark and negative path by promoting these diseased concepts
Part of me wants to help him, and the other part to punch him in the nose for misleading people.

Ron claims that the bank agreed not to chase him for repayment, so long as he gave up any claims on a share of the proceeds of the sale of Dr Mary's expensive home. He does not seem to have any documentation giving evidence of this agreement.

I can answer that one. During Ron's bankrupcy case, he filed a freeman style unilateral contract that he believes because the bank failed to respond then they are bound to the agreement. The bank never agreed to stop chasing the house, that is entirely made up by Ron.

I have lost interest in Ron's case.

It simply is clear that he has a 275,000 USD loan that he has never repaid to the bank who helped him out long ago on the back of his interest in Dr Mary's will/property.

I am sure he was not bellyaching or refusing when they gave him the money to enable him to live in his Melbourne Florida home.

He is basically acting like a conman,ducking and diving and looking for the easy route.

Where is his work history??

He has spent so much time video blogging and promoting BS when he should have been working and paying his way!!

Everything is always after the event with Ron.So now he is complaining??

An agreement is an agreement!!!!

Looking at Ron's anguished face is not nice on a human level and I hate seeing his pain.

But his face should now be posted on any warning site against living in a life of hopium!!

Namaste

RON's Own words...

Ron's being delusional if he uses this concept as his rationale for not repaying $275,000 that he borrowed and used

to buy a house
Frankly,. it concerns me that people use ridiculous arguments like this to STEAL!
What if everyone in our society stopped behaving with honor, and borrowed money from friends and banks, then refused to repay it.

Ted Bennington has posted this - Ron's own words from 2010:

"• Re: Mortgage… I have a copy of a mortgage signed on July 8, 2005* that I hold to be invalid for reasons stated in my letter of November 16, 2008. Again, briefly, there was no signature by anyone on behalf of the bank: therefore, no contract. In addition, the mortgage itself was listed as a bank asset, monetized and sold in the derivatives market, all of which are standard operating procedures in the fraudulent financial industry worldwide, as is becoming better known at this time. Furthermore, the mortgage was created for my STRAWMAN, which is a fraudulent classification that no longer applies to me. I claim the unalienable right to be free of all such conveyances from my natural being to a fictitious person under commercial law. I further claim the right to be free from the dictates of Admiralty/Maritime/Commercial/Statutory Law Courts designed to protect [the banks] and shield the public from knowledge of the fraud perpetrated under the so-called Uniform Commercial Code established by international bankers through the Federal Reserve and the Internal Revenue Service with US, state, and other international government compliance and against the people of the world."

So read that, and tell me that RVD is not a con-artist !

If the above is not strong enough for you, them read this - also posted by Ted B.:

Ted Bennington And then there is this.

I found this interesting bit of relevant information in a document filed by a Judge John Harris in an application for nomination to the 5th District Court. And, now we know why Pnc owns the house.

“In 2012, I covered a proceeding related to a tax deed sale for a colleague, Judge Preston Silvernail. The defendant in that case, a gentleman named Ronald Van Dyke, claimed that he was a sovereign entity and as such was not obligated to pay any taxes and not subject to the laws or jurisdiction of the State of Florida. Unpersuaded by his argument, Iruled in favor of the holder of the tax deed and Mr.Van Dyke's property was ultimately sold.

Shortly thereafter, Mr. Van Dyke filed a lawsuit in United States District Court (Case No. 6:12CV-1918-0RL-36DAB) naming me, Judge Silvemail, the Clerk of Court, the Tax Collector and all attorneys involved in the case, as defendants. On April 30, 2013, an order was entered by United States District Court Judge Honeywell dismissing Mr. Van Dyke's case as against Judge Silvernail and me for failure to state a cause of action.

=== ===

With all this on the record, Ron goes on saying, the bank is trying to steal "his" Home.

You can't make it up !

WARNINGS, Warnings everywhere... But not a drop of sense

1/

Ben Fulford threatens trouble

This writer is going to put his life where his word is by going at noon, Japan Standard Time on November 24th, 2015* to confront senior Khazarian cabalist mass murderers Richard Armitage, Michael Green and Kurt Campbell. These murderers will be showing up at the Nikkei Hall in downtown Tokyo where they will be giving orders to their Japanese slave politicians and fomenting war. We will be live streaming on the internet as we try to force these criminals to answer for their crimes to the world public

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=11307&page=111

2/

The Mafia warns ISIS- not on our turf!

NYC Islamic State Plot: Italian Mafia Warns ISIS To Stay Away From New York

xx

> http://www.ibtimes.com/nyc-islamic-state-plot-italian-mafia-warns-isis-stay-away-new-york-2196169

3/

The Ambassador and the Red Dragon warn

GoldFish Report No. 39, SPECIAL REPORT- WORLD LEADERS: THE DRAGON HAD ENOUGH

This is what happens when The Protectors are the problem

Published on Nov 24, 2015

The GoldFish Report No. 39 has a special message from The Red Dragon via the Ambassador: Wake-Up and Remove Insanity or Face the Creator. From the Turkish downing of a Russian Jet to scientific and first hand reports and photos of explosion at CERN, the Ambassador and the Red Dragon have a serious warning for world leaders. To view the interview with Miles Johnston from the Bases Project and scientist Karen Macdonald and Patti Brackett about the CERN destruction, click this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye0Zr

• 2 weeks later...

Wasted Effort?

Recently, Ron's attorney bought him some time - a delay in the eviction

12-01-15 - I WENT TO COURT WITH MY ATTORNEY

How's he using the time?

Trying to convince his attorney that the courts are unlawful

12-04-15 – WILL THE REAL GOD PLEASE STAND UP!

No wonder Ron cannot escape his messy past

Would the Real God want to give Ron a house, when he refuses to repay the Loan Note that was used to buy the home?

Do we really want an unfair god that favors deadbeats?

There are unfortunately clear signs of acute mental illness here.He needs medical help as much as financial support.

He is a living testimony of the fools of hopium.

No worry the Ambassador has enough money to buy him a city let alone a mere home!!!!Lol!!!

What an absolute load of nonesence all this is.

GMOP,OPPT, Dave Schmidt, Swiss Indo complete rubbish,liars and frauds everyone!!!!

Without question an absolute load of BS from start to finish.

Look what Ron's loyalty and perseverance with them has achieved.

How many projects are being funded by the Ambassador and his Avatar face and fantasy funding based on fraudulent documents.

No doubt the Egmont Group will have another fraud to add to their list.

Many victims expected.

You cannot make this up.

What happened to Sherri the broadcaster and Steve the world famous opera singer who also promoted this BS.

We are left with Radagast,Louisa and Sanjay and the fake Ambassador to save the world.

Everyone has been well and truly conned.

It's all lies Ron sorry you only found out,even when warned numerous times at the time of impending loss of your home.

Your lack of discernment has led you to the Boulevard of broken dreams.

Time to shed the hopium..

Ron is happy... But may he be left alone in a delusion

("I will not allow PNC Bank to win their fraudulent lawsuit")

12-06-15 – HOME ALONE AT LAST!

"I never took out a mortgage"

But he has admitted taking a Loan via a Note to purchase the home.

"Ronald Van Dyke is a dead person", he explains unhelpfully..

I don't like to see anyone suffer, but sending RVD money may just keep an unhealthy delusion alive.

(In the Previous day Ron explained some further details of his situation):

12.05.15 – MY FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL - FOR MY MISSION

He says a mortgage was void because... (I don't get his argument)

His lawyer has told him now that he will LOSE the house, and he must be prepared for this.

He complains that the lawyer is asking for too much money:

"How do they expect someone living on social security to pay the fees?"

(No wonder his "preferred" lawyer refused to take his case.)

WTF does he think his "mission" is?:

To spread lies, and misinfomation??

That is what he has been doing.

And guess what?

It kept him in a home that a less obfuscating would have lost years ago.

His lawyer has told him now that he will LOSE the house, and he must be prepared for this.

At the end of the day this is why people go for Freeman remedies and avoid listening to actual lawyers that know what their talking about.

Ron's situation is hopeless and any lawyer he goes to would be ethically obligated to tell him that.

However if Ron goes to whatever crazy OPPT or RUSA group, they'll tell him sweet lies.

At the end of the day this is why people go for Freeman remedies and avoid listening to actual lawyers that know what their talking about.

Ron's situation is hopeless and any lawyer he goes to would be ethically obligated to tell him that.

However if Ron goes to whatever crazy OPPT or RUSA group, they'll tell him sweet lies.

Yes.

he supports those groups precisely because they feed him the lies that he wants to hear... and wants to believe

Quatloos here delivers some "home facts":

1/

by th--- » Fri Nov 06, 2015

I see Ron has taken his tin cup and perched on a corner of the Internet. The Ambassador let him down on that $5,000 dollar promise, so he's openly begging, now.

https://www.paypal.me/RonVanDyke

2/

by Li--- » Wed Nov 11, 2015

I mean...I agree this is the most likely outcome. What I can't figure out is: why does the court keep allowing this, because it is the SAME PATTERN EVERY TIME:

(1) House owner wants their house back, files court paperwork for it.

(2) RVD files sovrun gibberish paperwork in response.

(3) Court pushes back date.

I understand the need for due process in foreclosures. These are peoples homes, we must be careful. But there is a difference between approaching the process carefully and letting a deadbeat live in their home for 10 years. Why won't the judge just put his/her foot down and say enough is enough?

3/
by th--- » Wed Nov 11, 2015
I get where you are coming from.

There is no question Pnc Bank owns the house. The deed is in public record. Theirs is the name on it. So it is hard to understand why the courts will do nothing. If Ron had any kind of proof that the house was actually his and the deed on file was bogus, he would have produced it long ago, and the court would have found in his favor.

But, that isn't what has happened.

4/

by D-P--- » Fri Nov 27, 2015

Ron claims "all sorts of fraud by PNC bank" - and has finally found an attorney willing to help him

11-26-15 - THANKSGIVING - A TIME TO COUNT OUR BLESSINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWoG-WEIvLw

But his impending eviction may be a real disaster since he does not now have a function car.

There's a real chance we will just disappear from the airways next week, as he and his "dreamy"

family find that all their hopeful delusions pop, like a gigantic soap bubble.

If he had real friends, they might be helping him to face reality, but he banned from his channel all the people who tried to do that

5/

by th--- » Fri Nov 27, 2015

Ron opined in today's video that he has the basis for a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Pnc Bank! Amazing.

As for the new lawyer, I've no doubt that the new lawyer will be able to kick this down the road another six months at least, while he does "discovery."

Sovereign Citizen 101.

6/
by Li--- » Fri Nov 27, 2015
I can't bring myself to watch the video, I am so tired of RVD. But I am curious: is the lawyer a sovcit "lawyer" or actual BAR member? If real lawyer, it is yet another example of RVD going full sovcit stupidity until the 11th hour. Hes been playing sovcit games all these years, and he would of course decide to seek actual legal help at the absolute last second possible...
7/
by th--- » Fri Nov 27, 2015
The lawyer is a real lawyer. Ron is an opportunist. His beliefs change with his situation. He simply molds his version of reality to fit his needs...
8/
by th--- » Fri Dec 04, 2015
Well, Ron has begun to see the light. Apparently this latest lawyer told him that he should get ready to move, that he got the 30 day delay, but that he would likely be evicted at the end of the 30 days.
===

Archived