ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

I would like to know what he said and did to these people to turn them off so thoroughly. They were welcoming and generous at the outset, but something changed. We'll probably never know the whole truth about any of it, but they saw and heard something that they wanted no part of.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And another one bites the dust...how dare this person tell it like it is?? I will delete the person's name because they may not want their name shown.

No named person from his personal wall says: Mr. Have money? will travel.

Ron Van Dyke: I'm really tired of your sarcasm and insensitivity. Good bye!

No named person's response : Good luck over there.

Exactly agaye, I went to his fan page and saw the comments there...people are more generous with their criticism on his main page LOL

It's right back to his condemning the spiritual ones who say if you don't look at it, it won't be a part of your life....and

while he condemns them, he doesn't recognize it's the exact same thing he's doing by unfriending, blocking and deleting comments.

I just went to his main Paradox page and since this person has already been mentioned in here and quoted, I won't delete her name but I have to give her a
bravo and hand clap for 'telling it like it is' on his May 08 video WE TALKED A LOT ABOUT SWISSINDO

Amber Gordon:
I remember when people posted you warnings concerning these unscrupulous organizations that you banned them, and relinquished them to your "unfriends" category. I think you owe an apology. I also think that you should do more research on the things you promote because you owe your followers that much. (Realize this may take a little work on your part).

When publishing your videos Ron, you assume a certain amount of responsibility for the topics you promote as truth. After all your reputation is at stake.
I was always taught that a man is only as good as his word. Misleading your followers is not a mere infraction, I consider it substantial. You have a platform of which you have abused. I hope you find a way to reestablish your integrity. I, for one, am very disappointed.

Anyways back to Ron. Remember the RUSA documents Ron filed in Brevard county?

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=8731224&rn=10&pi=0&ref=search

That was kinda of an unknown because I wasn't too familiar with Tim Turner when I found it so I couldn't really figure out what it was.

So for context, Ron was involved with Rusa, here's a video of him in 2012 defending Tim Turner, ironically, Ron mentions that he's aware of people who tried Tim's stuff and lost their homes:

So what were the documents Ron filed? It was Tim Turner's land patent paperwork, explained in this seminar from around 2012:

As Turner explains around minute 40, if you file his paperwork, it's impossible for the Sheriff to evict you. (Ironic since it was the sheriff that kicked Ron out).

Now here's the kicker, earlier in the seminar Turner states how much he's charging for the paperwork, five hundred dollars.

I just feel so helpless, watching this go down. There's nothing anyone can do, since he brought it on himself. It's comic and tragic with a good dose of horror and the supernatural. A bad movie that seems to go on forever.

Ron is infuriating....like an incorrigible child. You know what this means if you've ever had one. ;-)

RON's DELUSION persists

Does anyone think he believes the lies he tells? Like this - which he posted in response to comments:

photo.jpg

paradoxman316

to+TheSkyhawk40 - I see comments on comments in this thread that are hidden from me, probably by those I've blocked for rudeness and inconsideration regarding the trauma I went through when I nearly died (a stroke, 6+ weeks in the hospital having my chest cut open and my heart repaired as best they could, three heart attacks after being released the first time only to return each time, spending two more weeks taking their damn medications, followed by a few months of not being able to breath normally, followed by the theft of my home on which there was never a mortgage). Yes, I've gone through all of that; so I have no patience with idiots who criticize without consideration of circumstances.

=====

"blocked for rudeness and inconsideration"

The old Fool!

He blocks anyone who speaks the truth(s) he does not want to face

Like the Truth behind "the theft of my home on which there was never a mortgage"

I am so tired of him repeating the same old lie(s)

No one criticized him for his struggle and determination to survive is heart illness.

It was for his self delusions about his dealings with the bank, and the preparations for a holiday he could not afford

and for which he was ill-prepared

Yes! That's the way I heard it.

OPEN LETTER TO RON VAN DYKE : about Walking in the Light

(was also sent to: paradoxman@cfl.rr.com )

Will you ever learn who your True Friends are?

They are NOT the ones who encouraged you to fly around the world, when you had insufficient funds, and insufficient plans.

Believe me, Ron, no one on the Acore threads wants to see you suffer.

As they have told you, you can end your predicament quickly by leaving early. That means approaching the Airline, explaining your hardship, and asking them to move forward your flight. That may cost $100-150 (or maybe a touch more), but isn't that better than starving yourself, or sleeping on a park bench?

How can you really expect people to send you money, when the mess you are in was self-inflicted. Could you really expect someone you don't know, or hardly know, to put you up for an entire month? It only makes sense to travel so far when you have a back-up plan.

Look Ron, you were given good advice BEFORE you left Florida. Here it is again, in case you missed it:

There's a 8-step plan offered by Dr Bubb on the Acore thread:

==
1. Cancel the trip to Australia
2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in
3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car
4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way
5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions
6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*
7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes
8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place on the new channel

Video:

I will do this, if you agree to leave Australia quickly, and embrace the Walking in the Light Plan when you return to Florida, I will arrange to send $10 to your Paypal account, and I will ask your other True Friends on Acore to do the same.

But you must embrace this sensible plan quickly, rather than just at the end of the trip.

I honestly think you will feel better, if you start "walking in the light"

I will ask friends on Acore, if they support this idea.

Your True friend, The Friar

(Please Comment)

Ron is infuriating....like an incorrigible child. You know what this means if you've ever had one. ;-)

LOL, I've never had one, but I sure was one. My poor parents thought I was a whirling dervish from hell, and that was more than six decades and many hard lessons ago. But that was then, and even though I never made a new human, I raised (we say "raised" rather than "reared" where I come from) a couple of them, and they survived. Somehow, RVD never made it to maturity. He just kept buying into other men's foolish fantasies of making a new world order and then ruling over it. He refuses to understand that he's old, feeble, sick, and powerless in his present condition. He needs to get back to Florida and his son. In the words of Robert Frost, "Home is where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in." (from Death of the Hired Man) RVD is not at home now. He's a stranger in a strange land, not a new citizen of paradise on Earth. He's miserable, and misery loves company. That could have something to do with why he wears out his welcome so quickly.

:P

Surely, people here can send Ron $5, $10, or $20, if he demonstrates that he has learned something from this experience

I am willing to do so myself, provided that:

1/ He approaches the airline, and discovers how much it will cost for an early return.

(I am expecting it will be less than $200, and he should consider asking the airline to treat him as a "hardship case")

2/ He leaves soon, to keep his cash drain and his hardship down to the minimum.

An early return would show people he "gets it"!

3/ He agrees to embrace the Walking in the Light Plan, when he returns to Florida

(I don't want to send him money, if he is going to stay stuck in the old delusions)

If he gets some help from people here, and maybe some of his other Youtube friends, he should be able to avoid further hardship

Count me in Friar

Noted with thanks (on Ron's behalf).

I have also posted a note on ... his main Facebook page

=====

HELPING RON OUT :

I have offered to send him Money - see post #510 > http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php...

But there are certain strings attached. Can others please support the offer some help on the same basis?

If he deletes it, it will be a sign he is rejecting our help

Let's see if Ron accepts the offer of help (and the terms)

And I can go through a step to step on how to send money

Lisa Haven sounds worried

Time’s Up! 100% Proof Something Big and Bad Is About To Be Unleashed In America!

Published on May 10, 2016

Here's the Link that goes with video: http://freedomnationnews.com/times-up...

RV calls no name insensitive, really? How sensitive is it to plop on someone's doorstep and expect to be kept for a whole month??

Good luck Ron can see you have been let down by that woman hellish who said you could stay with her and you were her soul family ?
+Kim Gee - It's true, she did say I was soul family.
Haha.
"Soul family"? Right. In RVD's mind, does that mean freebies?

HELPING RON OUT :

"I have offered to send him Money - see post #510 > http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php...

But there are certain strings attached. Can others please support the offer some help on the same basis?

If he deletes it, it will be a sign he is rejecting our help"

He hasn't deleted it [yet] so hopefully his followers will see your link -but- he wrote this 5 minutes ago

Frank Newborg HELPING RON OUT : I have offered to send him Money - see post #510 > http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php... But there are certain strings attached. Can others please support the offer some help on the same basis?

Discerning RVD, DS, & GMOP, and moving forward - Page 26 - Acore Public Forum:...

GREENENERGYINVESTORS.COM

Ron Van Dyke:

Just so everyone who reads this will know. Friar Newborg is NOT my friend. He organized what I call the "hate Ron" group. That's where all the dislikes come from on YouTube. Now he has invaded FB too.

=====

HELPING RON OUT :

I have offered to send him Money - see post #510 > http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php...

=====

HELPING RON OUT :

Yes, I'd be willing to help provided he stipulates to the terms. agaye

OPEN LETTER TO RON VAN DYKE : about Walking in the Light

(was also sent to: paradoxman@cfl.rr.com )

Will you ever learn who your True Friends are?

They are NOT the ones who encouraged you to fly around the world, when you had insufficient funds, and insufficient plans.

Believe me, Ron, no one on the Acore threads wants to see you suffer.

As they have told you, you can end your predicament quickly by leaving early. That means approaching the Airline, explaining your hardship, and asking them to move forward your flight. That may cost $100-150 (or maybe a touch more), but isn't that better than starving yourself, or sleeping on a park bench?

(offer to send money)

I honestly think you will feel better, if you start "walking in the light"

I will ask friends on Acore, if they support this idea.

Your True friend, The Friar

(Please Comment)

Ron's response? Here it is:

You are full of shit. If everything had gone according to plan, I would have no problem. I suspect it was a set up, though I cannot prove it.

Please do not send me anything more.

Thanks

Ron Van Dyke

to me
cleardot.gif

== Unquote ==

Nice, huh?

No wonder offers of help are withdrawn - Ron is an ungrateful SOB,

who bites the hand that tries to help him.

Sure $10 isn't much.

But that was what I promised and the minimum I would have sent.

But the main offer was TO HELP in getting others (here and elsewhere) to chip in.

What is it with this guy?

Does he really think he can get all the money he needs to stay for two more weeks,

but posting these idiotic and embarrassing begging videos?

"If everything had gone according to plan, I would have no problem"

Here's the thing... a plan like that - from halfway around the world involving someone you have never met,

who claims to be "a friend from Atlantis" is NOT A SOLID PLAN.

Any adult-type person who was given an offer like that, would treat it as a possibility, not a plan.

Ron simply REFUSES to wake up and act in a responsible fashion, and shrugs off a genuine offer with:

"You are full of shit"

It is like those beggars who spit in you face when you hand them $10, and say: "It isnt enough"

If you want enemies, Ron. Acting like this is a good way to create them.

But I will hold off reacting emotionally for a bit longer. I want to see what others think about this.

I think my $10 offer, might have turned into $50-100 or more, with some help from here.

How sad is this episode

Ah, so he was "set up." Another great conspiracy to bring Ron Van Dyke, the preordained "savior of the world" down.

Ron is really good at screwing up his own life; he doesn't need a dark cabal to accomplish it.

"We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out windows." Frederick Perls

Archived