ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Screw you, SLIMEFEED ! (the controlled Social media)

Social Media Blackout? FBI Emails Are Not 'Trending' On Twitter, Facebook, Buzzfeed, Or Snapchat

picture-5.jpg
Oct 30, 2016 7:30 AM
20161029_wmd.jpg

They are not known as 'weapons of mass distraction' for nothing...

==

> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/social-media-blackout-fbi-emails-are-not-trending-twitter-facebook-buzzfeed-or-snapc

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The email thing isn't trending anywhere because the FBI doesn't know if anything on the computer they have is relevant. Apparently they didn't have a warrant at the time of the FBI director's letter to congress, and have no clue whether anything there is relevant. The FBI director is, however, in hot water, for pretty clearly violating the Hatch act. The Chief ethics lawyer in the GW Bush White House has, in fact, filed an official complaint to the Office of Special Council to initiate an enquiry into Comey's violation of the Hatch Act.

The puzzling thing is, though, that Comey had to know he was, by interjecting himself politically this close to an election, by definition violating the Hatch Act. I'm curious what motivated him to throw away a distinguished career while acknowledging that he didn't know if there was any substance to what was on this computer.

Comey's follow up letter to FBI agents:

To all:

This morning I sent a letter to Congress in connection with the Secretary Clinton email investigation.

Yesterday, the investigative team briefed me on their recommendation with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case.

Because those emails appear to be pertinent to our investigation, I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them.

Of course, we don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.

At the same time, however, given that we don't know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don't want to create a misleading impression.

In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directly from me about it.

The Truth About America's Survival | Demographics and the 2016 Election

Stefan Molyneux shows with facts and figures why the Republican Party is on the decline - immigration policy. Immigrants from other countries that want big government are outnumbering the folks who want smaller government.

While many are unaware of the coming demographic winter in the United States, the future of freedom in the country will be decided in the 2016 election between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Immigration, voting patterns and demographics are the only true issues that matter in this upcoming election, as Hillary Clinton's amnesty to the 11-30+ million illegal immigrants in America will prevent small government ideas from being politically viable for centuries.

Stefan Molyneux breaks down the raw data on the foreign-born population in the United States, immigration pattern changes since the 1965 Immigration Act, cultural differences in economic freedom and corruption, national IQ, attitudes on larger vs. smaller government, political party preferences, immigrant voting patterns, the truth about libertarianism, welfare consumption rates among different demographics and the shocking truth about crime and diversity.

The elephant in the room is that, in general, my generation - Boomers - are desperately trying to hold back time, despite the fact that time is winning as we die off and our influence wanes. At the same time, the U.S. has changed dramatically over the last 15 years. The culture, demographics, and nature of the economy have undergone rapid change as the Millennials, an even larger generation than the Boomers, have come of age, and they think differently and want different outcomes. Technology has changed everything, and is going to change it even more rapidly over the next 10 years. The economic consequences have been enormous.

The reality is that we are not going to start heating our homes with coal again, nor making steel in the old way with enormous, labor intensive refining methods. AI and robots are going to continue to reduce the demand for human labor. Change is going to continue to happen, regardless of which 70 year old fossil is elected President.

There is a lot of magic thinking going on, and a lot of misplaced nostalgia for a never-existent past. Instead of focusing on the present and future, we struggle to recreate the past. It isn't going to happen. The world is as it is, and it is going to be very different when the 2020 elections come around, if they comes around. I'm not confident the American democracy will survive this election cycle.

THunter,

I assume you have joined the rest of us (well, a majority of the people visiting here, probably), in thinking that Hillary would be a disaster.

If you still find Mr Trump distasteful, maybe you can spend a few minutes listening to Stefan Molyneux's thoughts on this election.

You will find them on a new thread

Trump = Real change; not the False promises of RV, GCR

That I set up in the same section

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21067

Sure, we are not going back to the 1950's or 1960's -

But we can move on to a future where there is less criminality, and people are help accountable for their decisions.

In some ways, the reaction to Hillary H3LL may create a stronger public consciousness than a Mr Fixit period under Trump.

But under the reign of Clinton, there would be far too many risks of WW3, and to western civilization - so I want to see Trump given a chance

to drain the swamp and maybe get some things working properly in the country again.

Donald Trump is a convenient stooge. He is a sock puppet, animated ultimately by a so-far unseen hand. I don't think that "hand" cares whether Trump wins the election or not. The campaign seems to have been an opportunity to create a movement for whatever follows the election. I don't think it really matters who wins this election. Pandora's Box has been opened and the demons, for good or evil, now released, cannot be again contained.

Donald Trump is a convenient stooge. He is a sock puppet, animated ultimately by a so-far unseen hand. I don't think that "hand" cares whether Trump wins the election or not. The campaign seems to have been an opportunity to create a movement for whatever follows the election. I don't think it really matters who wins this election. Pandora's Box has been opened and the demons, for good or evil, now released, cannot be again contained.

I see no evidence of an "unseen hand".

There is no logic supporting such an idea.

(Who do you think that could be? What could they have possibly used to motivate him?)

Why would a man with Trump's wealth and power takes such enormous sh/te if he did not have an "internal mission" to make that pain meaningful?

If it was for some "unseen person" he could have found an excuse to give up long ago, since there is no reward (accept for an internal one) that they could use as sufficient incentive.

Go Listen to CAF - who now "gets" Trump after opposing him, and has even donated money to his campaign

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT! DARK JOURNALIST

31,420 Views / 499 Likes (1.58%) / 52 Dislikes (0.17%) - date: Oct. 19, 2016

Hillary is thoroughly dangerous and run by Demons (imho) and this rather obvious, not unseen

TWO Videos FOR WOMEN ... on critical issues

(But will the ones who really need to see these... Watch them?)

On The Brink of World War III | Iben Thranholm and Stefan Molyneux

30,207 Views / 1,869 Likes (6.19%) / 196 Dislikes (0.65%) - date: Oct. 31, 2016

Iben thinks that Trump has embraced spirituality, as shown when he asked for forgiveness.

And he now has Values to build upon. The weakness of the West, has been the weakness of its Values.

Iben see Hillary as demonic (who doesn't !)

/ 2 /

A marvelous Rant by Stefan against low-information Female voters - but will any SJW's see this?

Women, We Need To Talk About Hillary Clinton

42,465 Views / 3,584 Likes (8.44%) / 120 Dislikes (0.28%) - date: Oct. 31, 2016

Does it surprise anyone that Ron seems to have some weak support for Trump,

but is thinking about Not Voting (!) - even though he opposes Hillary, and wants "real change" (he says)

11-3-16 – DECIPHERING THE NEWS

SHOCK POLL: TRUMP PASSES 50% WITH DEFINITE VOTERS...

I am still predicting a Trump Landslide (absent vote-rigging) because:

+ the polls are still over-polling Democrats

+ the polls are not capturing all of Trump's "new" voters

+ Trump's voters are more committed and WILL vote

+ Undecided independents will mostly move to Trump

+ The news flow is now strongly anti-Clinton

Dave Schmidt's radio program on November 2:

As far as the big announcement Dave was hoping for, the information didn't come through icon_cry.gif

The Round 1 exchange will proceed, but if Hillary gets in Round 2 could be delayed by six months or a year - she does not want it to happen.

As for the election, if the race is close, cabal hackers will be able to "flip" the result if it isn't what they want. Dave predicts Hillary will win the election, but there is a blessing in disguise. Hillary being in office will put a spotlight on her and her whole corrupt system that has the ability to expose it all. Dave doesn't think Hillary will make it to the inauguration.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik has been an inside man in Intelligence for 25 years. He put out three short youtube videos and he was recently on Infowars with Alex Jones. Dr. Pieczenik states there has been a coup going on inside the american intelligence community that are the white hats really wanting to end the corruption. They have said the Clintons are corrupt as you can get. They have been giving all this information to Wikileaks. "This is so serious, we are in the middle of America's Second Revolution." They have all the evidence needed to put Bill and Hillary into prison.

They are going to do everything they can so that Hillary won't make it into office. Impeachment or other charges will be brought against her. Obama is aware of all that is going on and has been covering it up.

Internal Coup Against Hillary has Begun

The banking system is corrupt, the government systems are corrupt and they can't really bring the money from the top down. What they can do is change the financial system from the bottom up using everyday people like you and me. Many different sources are saying they are doing everything they can to get all of the first round money pressed out and pushed out before the election on Tuesday because if Hillary wins, she will do everything she can to stop the exchanges and RV.

TRUMP LANDSLIDE is coming, in my view

TRUMP: "A much better candidate now in the Home stretch"

RIGHT ANGLE: TRUMP FINDS HIS MESSAGE

Published on Nov 2, 2016

Bill Whittle saw Donald Trump's speech in Grand Rapids, MI and was thoroughly impressed with his much more disciplined, much more effective messaging.

Steve Green and Scott Ott help to break down some examples.

Steve Pieczenik and the Claimed Counter-Coup

"We are going through a Second American Revolution... We will stop the Clintons."

Qabl.jpg

SUMMARIES:

No-1 - from a few days ago on Infowars

EXCERPTS:

SP: "With their permission, I am announcing that we have initiated a counter-coup.
We will indict the President, and Loretta Lynch."
"The first time a coup was initiated through the internet, and a counter-coup through the internet... and Julian Assaange."
(We gave him the emails) " Ww do not have guns, and do not plan to harm anyone."

"We will make sure that the Clintons do not take power, ... and Obama leaves without pardoning anyone,"

maxresdefault.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1

No-2: "About the Next 5 Days"

"Next 5 days are important... in the past we had interruptions,"
"With Nixon, he was incapacitated, we held the country together"
"With Reagan, we held the country together under George Bush and James Baker."
"We need to hold things together under President Trump,."
"Brave Men (and women) in the FBI and Defense intelligent agencies do not want violence."
"I want to thank the Trump family for coming forward and offering their services."
"He is not a saint, but he is not a Sinner... It is too bad than Sanders had to bow out."
"With the Clintons, we has so much corruption, it was undermining the country."
(xx)
We do not want violence... We want a peaceful transition."

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

It means that those who are working together (if they are are real),

want to stay in the background, and they they will not assume power,

Trump and his Team will be allowed to assume power in a lawful way..

We may NEVER know if it was real

> Counter-coup thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?&showtopic=21084

Could Trump win? Possibly. With a landslide? No. The distribution of the electoral college favors Democrats in National Elections. Republicans have gerrymandered voting districts to give themselves the advantage in state elections; but, it's a really uphill slog for Republicans in the battle for President. It will be really interesting to see how this ends up, though.

Could Trump win? Possibly. With a landslide? No. The distribution of the electoral college favors Democrats in National Elections. Republicans have gerrymandered voting districts to give themselves the advantage in state elections; but, it's a really uphill slog for Republicans in the battle for President. It will be really interesting to see how this ends up, though.

We will see.

You seem to forget:

+ Many polls are over-polling democrats by 5 to 15%

+ The polls are out of date, and the news flow on Hillary gets more negative everyday

+ Trump's voters are very enthusiastic and WILL vote; many Hillary supporters will stay at home, or even change who they vote for

+ The polls are picking up "new" voters who have Registered just to vote Trump, This could be 3-5% or more!

On Hillary's side: possible manipulations, and it is said she will micro-manage voters on election day.

(If I was one of those being micro-managed, I might get pissed off, and Vote for Jill or The Donald.)

Abby M has exposed the LIES of Team Hillary, and Podesta's role

- How much longer will we have to wait to shut these monsters down for good?

A needed History of the Podesta Group

The Empire Files: Abby Martin Exposes John Podesta

What a fool has Podesta been - but thank God the monsters are exposed !

(Youtube comment):

Abby is a smart woman, but somehow she fails to make the connection between Trump's supposed unpopularity, and the massive pro-Hillary bias pumped out by the MSM. It is as if only HALF of her brain is operating: She sees through the positive spin on Hillary, but cannot seem tio grok how much of her negative opinion of Trump comes from drinking MSM KoolAid. It is as if one of her two feet remains anchored on SJW turf.

Trump is an empty vessel. He voices the opinions of those with whom he associates at the time. He has been "this" then "that" then "this" many times over the years. Right now, he has chosen to embrace the alt right. If that doesn't succeed in winning him the election, he will embrace some other view in justification of his loss. Trump has a well documented history. And is a convenient sock puppet.

Complete Bullshit!

Go listen to speeches like his Gettysburg speech, where he outlines his first 100 days

Frankly, I think you are posting like an imbecile, and silly posts like that are not welcome

Go post on Ron's channel or some other less intelligent forum

Hillary is one of the 10 most Evil Women in history, and must be stopped

HILLARY TOLD THE TRUTH (about something) : Shock! Horror!

=
She said: "I deleted emails about Chelsea's wedding and recipes"
It is True! She deleted emails about how her Foundation paid $2 million for Chelsea's wedding. and about her satanic Spirit cooking recipes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52uHdrmHtE8

We MUST keep this monster out of the White House

THE CHOICE :

"I'm with Her", or "He's with Us"

I am confident that Americans will choose wisely

===========

11/7/2016 8:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

1107-hillary-clinton-fireworks-tmz-3.jpg

Hillary Clinton will NOT light up the sky over NYC if she wins the Presidency -- her campaign is calling off a planned fireworks show ... TMZ has learned.

The Clinton campaign had contacted the Coast Guard for permission to pull off a 2 minute long fireworks display over the Hudson River when the election results went final. The fireworks would be visible from the Jacob Javits Center, where she's holding her election night party.

But the Coast Guard tells TMZ ... Clinton's camp reached out on Thursday -- 2 days after her fireworks plan was uncovered -- to say it wouldn't be shooting off the 10" aerial shells, after all.

The Coast Guard says the campaign offered no explanation for the about-face. We've reached out to the Clinton campaign ... no word back yet.

Is Thunter a troll?

If it's true that we're creating our own reality, then maybe in Thunters reality Hillary will win and nothing will change for him.

In those who believe, their reality will change so dramatically they can die a peaceful death knowing they helped to bring on the Second American Revolution.

I live with a teen and see 2 other children 11 and 6 at least twice a week...all day, there's nothing wrong with going backwards into the past in some instances while allowing new advances in technology such as free energy, etc., in at the same time. We've become immoral.

Thanks for that, Softly.

Stefan Molyneux gives an inspiring message regarding the importance of this election at the end of this interview with Alex Jones

Is Donald Trump Unstoppable? | Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux

Sean Hannity lays out the Pro-Trump case Brilliantly

Hannity 11/7/16 | FBI Director James Comey Is Lying About Hillary Clinton's Emails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_0i7gkUSnQ

Is anyone listening to him, who is still undecided? I hope so.

How can anyone with a brain support Clinton, after hearing such good reasons to vote Trump?

Archived