ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump is an empty vessel. He voices the opinions of those with whom he associates at the time. He has been "this" then "that" then "this" many times over the years. Right now, he has chosen to embrace the alt right. If that doesn't succeed in winning him the election, he will embrace some other view in justification of his loss. Trump has a well documented history. And is a convenient sock puppet.

HOW to stay ontop of the Election Results:

==========

NYT Map-- : http://www.nytimes.com/
(But the Times predictions seem biased towards You-Know-Who)

+ + +
Styx HH Live :

====

Styx supports Trump, so his comments are antidote to NYT spin

Thunter, I do not think that you are an imbecile or a troll. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

This is War, Agaye.

The MSM is 96% behind the Satanic One, and has been brainwashing people.

Some of us are battling the soft coup of the Satanists

I will tolerate reasoned arguments for other points of view than my own,

but I have a low tolerance for programmed opinions not backed by facts, and mimicking the MSM

Now the real work begins, but so far it's looking fruitless if all American's can't unite and help. We only stopped a small fraction of the Illuminati but the country is so divided because Trump got in that they're asking for his death instead of working beside him. :( How we can put our attention on the lies and propaganda started by the MSM and argue about Trump in here when the fate of our nation rests in OUR HANDS and helping him is beyond me. Especially when we know about Obama and Clinton arming Isis all the Haitian's who's money went to them from all around the world ending up in the Clinton's pockets and the pedophilia ring that both Clinton's and their many minions were involved. This is GLOBAL...makes me so ill.

Word is because of the Weiner investigation 239 child traffickers were arrested and 82 children rescued.

WTF. Ron wins an Award

11-12-16 – I RECEIVED THE FLOWER OF LIFE PEACE AWARD

Published on Nov 11, 2016

Wow! "Flower of Life PEACE AWARD is hereby presented to Ron Van Dyke for his sacrifice and suffering in the pursuit of opening up the minds of the people of the world on the reality and illusion we all live in, for his endless consciousness sharing about wisdom, love and compassion. Thank you!" ... I'm in good company. Others who received this recognition include: James Gilliland, Donald Trump, Ferdinand Marcos, Vladimir Putin, Imelda Marcos, Daryl Anka (Bashar), Gregg Braden, Elder Red Crow, David Icke, Benjamin Fulford, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Credo Mutwa, Philip Savage, David Wilcock, Thick Nhat Hahn, Floyd "Red Crow" Westerman, Vladimir Megre, Emmanuel Dagher and John Perkins. I am truly honored by this unexpected recognition. Thank you, Francis Tanseco.

This is crazy.

It must be an Award for stated intentions, rather than actual achievements

"His sacrifice... opening up the minds of people... wisdom, love and compassion"

We live in a World-gone-Mad, where what people SAY THEY WANT matters more than what they actually do.

This is the world of Safe Spaces, and trophies for everyone.

It is a world we need to leave behind, if we want to achieve concrete things

He's definitely got his faults, we proved that in here....but if you read some comments left by people from time to time, he did open up people's minds, and they tell him he

did...so with his faults (there are worse faults in humanity) of trying to con a bank and his listeners, he was also trying to tell people the truth about government and

religion, he gave people hope even if it was the wrong hope LOL an old fool who saw a miracle happening and believing he'd get to see it in his life time...maybe that

miracle is happening right now and maybe he got the Flower of Life Peace Award because he had the foresight to see it happening :) Thought creates and mass

conscious thought of freedom is powerful, even if it's in a 15 minute video and that person never sees another RVD video in their life, if it's the right one, that seed is

planted. I'm glad

I'm happy he got it but I'm not going to waste my time listening to it. I walked away from him as did most others in here because I feel sorry for a man who lost

everything but can't see why :(

He's definitely got his faults, we proved that in here....but if you read some comments left by people from time to time, he did open up people's minds, and they tell him he did...so with his faults (there are worse faults in humanity) of trying to con a bank and his listeners, he was also trying to tell people the truth about government and religion, he gave people hope even if it was the wrong hope LOL an old fool who saw a miracle happening and believing he'd get to see it in his life time...maybe that miracle is happening right now and maybe he got the Flower of Life Peace Award because he had the foresight to see it happening :) Thought creates and mass conscious thought of freedom is powerful, even if it's in a 15 minute video and that person never sees another RVD video in their life, if it's the right one, that seed is planted. I'm glad

I'm happy he got it but I'm not going to waste my time listening to it. I walked away from him as did most others in here because I feel sorry for a man who lost everything but can't see why :(

Thanks for the Realism, Softly.

Ron is not a demon (like a Clinton or something).

He is an imperfect human being, like me, and most of us - I suppose.

He has lost a lot, partly through his own confusion and ill focus perhaps, and maybe some bad luck

At this stage, it would be not be gracious for me to try to minimize one of his few comforts: a small triumph.

So let him have it and enjoy it.

I think it is sad that he cannot use his (still) rather considerable communication skills on something more concrete.

But I have now given up hope for that happen (in this lifetime,)

Give him some time, THunter.

I have more faith in him than you do

BRILLIANT ! I love to see this happening

9dd7a10a4f.jpg

Sean Hannity just purchased original "The Forgotten Man" to give to Donald Trump to hang in the White House.

Against the background of a darkening sky, all of the past Presidents of the United States gather before the White House, as if to commemorate some great event. In the left hand corner of the painting sits a man. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future. Some of the past Presidents try to console him while looking in the direction of the modern Presidents as if to say, "What have you done?" Many of these modern Presidents, seemingly oblivious to anything other than themselves, appear to be congratulating each other on their great accomplishments. In front of the man, paper trash is blowing in the wind. Crumpled dollar bills, legislative documents, and, like a whisper—the U.S. Constitution beneath the foot of Barack Obama.
The Forgotten Man

We need an improvement from the Obama regime.

We are sure to get that.

Example:

Obama wanted to put ANOTHER Jew on the Supreme court.

I don't think we will see that from Trump

Jews are 2.6% of the American population, and there are already 3.5 Jews in the Court.

Obama wanted to make it 4.5.

We've already seen the end of the TPP.

So what's concrete so far, seems to be a vast improvement

So far, so good:

Trump picks Reince Priebus as chief of staff...

Savage Cautions...

Bannon named chief strategist, senior counselor...

=== ===

In choosing Priebus, 44, Trump has tapped a Washington insider who is viewed as broadly acceptable by vast swaths of the Republican Party. Priebus was recommended by House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and will be a bridge between the White House and the Republican-led Congress, as well as the heads of Cabinet agencies.

[The next big political fight could be between Trump and Republicans]

The choice signals Trump's willingness to work within the very establishment he assailed on the campaign trail. Priebus, a lawyer and longtime Wisconsin political operative, has been head of the RNC since 2011 and is well liked within Washington after years of forging ties with Republican leaders and lawmakers.

The guy is "well-liked" by the GOP AND works well with Trump. Where's the problem?

One Insider (Preibus, who worked well with Trump) and one outsider (Bannon)

KellyAnne is on-target here:

Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace 11/13/16 | On the weekend after election day,President Elect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwta9S5QlUY

KAC: "This is an administration for the Forgotten man and women."

=

In choosing Priebus, 44, Trump has tapped a Washington insider who is viewed as broadly acceptable by vast swaths of the Republican Party. Priebus was recommended by House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) and will be a bridge between the White House and the Republican-led Congress, as well as the heads of Cabinet agencies.

Wasn't Pence also Paul Ryan's choice for veep ? I don't know if I like this or not....it just sounds more and more true that the coup did already happen and all of this is just show. Benjamin Fulofshitford said that the cabal had already been dismantled in the White House and Ryan was acting president

I knew you'd see it the same way in time DrBubb I just pushed you a little sooner ;)

Check this out...any indication of what it's going to be like when Schmidt tries to cash in all those dinars people gave him to put in 'his' trust?

Wouldn't that be a SHOCK for the Dinarians and Dave -

If the well-advertised GCR turned out to be just a crackdown on the Black market, and scammers like Dave?!

RVD may find he gets LESS FREE MONEY (or at least less purchasing power) rather than more.

He should have backed Trump, and seen the Lighty earlier, instead of holding onto his fantasies

If I was giving out Awards, they would go here: Women of Courage and Integrity

/ 1 / Judge Jeanine

/ 2 /

Some Smart-and-Sane "Progressives" believe in Rule by Law, even for Democrats

Bernie Sanders Just Asserted Not to Prosecute Clinton Because...Democracy

Bernie is proving himself a sell-out and a Cuck, even to his old followers

People are now upset with me for calling out Bernie on this outrageous statements, this was not some personal hit. It was a obscene statement and it should not hold. Like I said, I fully believe that ALL of them should be held to same standards and if Trump committed crimes, he should face the same damn thing. My concern is for adhering to some basic core tenets of law that is required for a functional democracy, not about any specific politician. My long time viewers should know that by now.
I probably disagree with at least 50% of Debbie's politics, but I recognize her as a woman of Integrity,
Values, and genuine Passion
Good on her for staying True!

A SIGN OF INTEGRITY (& respect for Law) by Mr Trump?

Insiders say Donald Trump is ‘disgusted’ by Chris Christie

President-elect Donald Trump is so disgusted with Chris Christie’s handling of the Bridgegate scandal that he’s kicking the New Jersey governor out of his inner circle, The Post has learned.

“Trump thought it was shameful that Christie didn’t take the fall for [convicted aide] Bridget Kelly,” said a source close to the transition team. “Trump is really angry that Christie is sending a soccer mom to jail. He believes 100 percent that Christie was behind it all.”

Christie’s former deputy chief of staff was convicted in federal court earlier this month along with former Port Authority executive Bill Baroni. They were charged with causing dangerous traffic tie-ups on the George Washington Bridge in September 2013 as political payback for Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich not endorsing Christie.

Kelly testified that Christie knew of the shutdown of several lanes of traffic, a charge Christie has repeatedly denied.

The former aides could face more than 20 years in jail.

==

> MORE: http://nypost.com/2016/11/13/trump-is-dumping-christie-over-bridgegate-insiders/

Check this out...any indication of what it's going to be like when Schmidt tries to cash in all those dinars people gave him to put in 'his' trust?

As far as I know, Dave has submitted his currency to the buyers along with thousands of other folks and they have been waiting about 18 months for the exchange to take place.

Over the last few months he has stated that paymasters were receiving funds, preparing to send it on. On his broadcast last week, he stated that that was inaccurate, and the funds have yet to be released! Dave has stated that since this is a private exchange, it is in no way related to the market price of the Dinar/Dong and what is going on in those countries, yet, the exchange still has not taken place because the funding sources are waiting for the "right time" to release the funds.

What is the right time? Dave goes New Age and says

I'm a firm believer that this money gets released when we, as a group, have a collective consciousness of being at peace with this money, we're not in anxiety around it.

Dave's story is becoming more confusing:

• Money is going to be a solution to help fix and heal and change this world.
  • This whole RV/GCR process was never designed to be something that was supposed to make me and you rich. Never. Ever. All the money sources I am in touch with will say that. (Yet the folks who are said to be funding this will be giving millions of dollars to people to spend on whatever they want)
  • The G7 countries are bankrupt and beyond their ability to be able to get out of debt and if there isn't something that is going to step in and help alleviate that we're heading for a complete global financial crash almost a global financial armaggedon
  • Dave has stated on multiple occasions that they won't give out money like candy, and now he says, " Yes, you will be rewarded handsomely for participating in it, but it's designed to be given away, that's what it's for." You can pay off your family's mortgages, their debts, student loans, etc.
  • The release of funds is tied to the psychological state of the recipients (how will that be assessed?)

For all his great connections his information is quite vague and indefinite. The explanations for the delay in completing the exchange sound preposterous (i.e. the banking system is not safe, infighting in the Dragon Family, bank codes being hacked, waiting for the recipients to attain peace of mind around money).

Yet, people continue to go to his workshops and thank him every week for all his great "work". What exactly has he accomplished? Evidently, when large sums of money are involved, you can keep people on the hook indefinitely as the whole RV/GCR phenomena shows. I don't think his workshops would be of much interest if he didn't have the "large sums of money are on the way to help liberate us" angle.

AN EPIC LESSON for the Greedy?

As far as I know, Dave has submitted his currency to the buyers along with thousands of other folks and they have been waiting about 18 months for the exchange to take place.

Over the last few months he has stated that paymasters were receiving funds, preparing to send it on. On his broadcast last week, he stated that that was inaccurate, and the funds have yet to be released! Dave has stated that since this is a private exchange, it is in no way related to the market price of the Dinar/Dong and what is going on in those countries, yet, the exchange still has not taken place because the funding sources are waiting for the "right time" to release the funds.

What is the right time? Dave goes New Age and says

Dave's story is becoming more confusing:

• Money is going to be a solution to help fix and heal and change this world.
  • This whole RV/GCR process was never designed to be something that was supposed to make me and you rich. Never. Ever. All the money sources I am in touch with will say that. (Yet the folks who are said to be funding this will be giving millions of dollars to people to spend on whatever they want)
  • The G7 countries are bankrupt and beyond their ability to be able to get out of debt and if there isn't something that is going to step in and help alleviate that we're heading for a complete global financial crash almost a global financial armaggedon
  • Dave has stated on multiple occasions that they won't give out money like candy, and now he says, " Yes, you will be rewarded handsomely for participating in it, but it's designed to be given away, that's what it's for." You can pay off your family's mortgages, their debts, student loans, etc.
  • The release of funds is tied to the psychological state of the recipients (how will that be assessed?)

For all his great connections his information is quite vague and indefinite. The explanations for the delay in completing the exchange sound preposterous (i.e. the banking system is not safe, infighting in the Dragon Family, bank codes being hacked, waiting for the recipients to attain peace of mind around money).

Yet, people continue to go to his workshops and thank him every week for all his great "work". What exactly has he accomplished? Evidently, when large sums of money are involved, you can keep people on the hook indefinitely as the whole RV/GCR phenomena shows. I don't think his workshops would be of much interest if he didn't have the "large sums of money are on the way to help liberate us" angle.

"The release of funds is tied to the psychological state of the recipients (how will that be assessed?)"

Let me tell you HOW:

They are all greedy people - expecting to GAIN from a currency speculation.

Whatever their lip-service about wanting to help others, they want to help themselves, else they could have give the money

to deserving people instead of "investing" in a FX speculation. They will ALL come up empty-handed, since it was an obvious scam.

OBVIOUSLY: The huge pot of Money ("quadrillions"), does not exist, and this is not a sensible way to do charity.

It is as absurd as the Corrupt Clinton Foundation.

"... bank codes being hacked..."

Complete and utter horsefeathers - that's not how it works in banks

A rededication (or an apology?) - Will you buy it?

New York Times publisher vows to 'rededicate' paper to reporting honestly

Published Nov.12, 2016
1478958229187.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

May 14, 2014: Pedestrians wait for cabs across the street from The New York Times in New York. (AP)

The publisher of The New York Times penned a letter to readers Friday promising that the paper would “reflect” on its coverage of this year’s election while rededicating itself to reporting on “America and the world” honestly.

Sulzberger_zpsy9dcmrmb.jpg

Arthur O. Sulzberger Jr., the paper’s embattled publisher, appealed to Times readers for their continued support.

“We cannot deliver the independent, original journalism for which we are known without the loyalty of our subscribers,” the letter states

New York Post columnist and former Times reporter Michael Goodwin wrote, "because it [The Times] demonized Trump from start to finish, it failed to realize he was onto something. And because the paper decided that Trump’s supporters were a rabble of racist rednecks and homophobes, it didn’t have a clue about what was happening in the lives of the Americans who elected the new president."

Sulzberger's letter was released after the paper’s public editor, Liz Spayd, took the paper to task for its election coverage. She pointed out how its polling feature Upshot gave Hillary Clinton an 84 percent chance as voters went to the polls.

She compared stories that the paper ran about President-elect Donald Trump and Clinton, where the paper made Clinton look functional and organized and the Trump campaign discombobulated.

Spayd wrote, “Readers are sending letters of complaint at a rapid rate. Here’s one that summed up the feelings succinctly, from Kathleen Casey of Houston: “Now, that the world has been upended and you are all, to a person, in a state of surprise and shock, you may want to consider whether you should change your focus from telling the reader what and how to think, and instead devote yourselves to finding out what the reader (and nonreaders) actually think.”

She wrote about another reader who asked that the paper should focus on the electorate instead of “pushing the limited agenda of your editors.”

“Please come down from your New York City skyscraper and join the rest of us.”

Sulzberger -- who insisted that the paper covered both candidates fairly -- also sent a note to staffers on Friday reminding the newsroom to “give the news impartially, without fear or favor.”

“But we also approach the incoming Trump administration without bias,” he said.

==

> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/new-york-times-publisher-vows-to-rededicate-itself-to-reporting-honestly.html

How do you change a culture without changing the people at the Top?

After Trump's Victory, I have three Big Questions:
1. Will he he really "Drain the Swamp"?
2. Will the Lie-Stream media clean up its act?
3. Will the Fed now use its "interest rate weapon" to create an economic Downturn?
==
My answers: Probably; Not unless We-the-People force them, and I Expect so

Trump is not draining the swamp. Almost everyone he has surrounded himself with still smells of the swamp water from the last 30 years.

Now he says he will repeal the ACA the day he is inaugurated and replace it with "something wonderful" that will insure everyone still has health care at the same instant he repeals the ACA. Not even two days will pass before the new plan is implemented he said in an interview Sunday night.

I sure wish he would reveal that secret plan. Or stop saying silly things.

I don't care about Democrats or Republicans. I disdain them both equally. I do care about human suffering. And greatly disdain those who make it worse.

"Trump is not draining the swamp.

Almost everyone he has surrounded himself with still smells of the swamp water from the last 30 years."

=== ===

Special Report: Trump Not Breaking Promises, Media Lies Again

=======

You've been Wrong at almost every turn, from what I have seen.

Why not just wait, and see what happens

Trump has achieved so much already - in getting Real Issues on the table and addressed...

Dissolving PC thought, getting people see the corruption in the media, eliminating the TPP, etc.

Yet he must be practical, and so we see both a Washington Insider (Priebus) and an outsider (Bannon) as day-to-day advisors.

I think this is exactly what he must do to advance his larger agenda

> see: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21112

Styx weighs in... and is not too fussed by the choices

Thoughts on Bannon/ Trump's Cabinet/ ACA/ Border Wall/ Etc

Published on Nov 14, 2016

I don't care: http://www.businessinsider.com/who-is...

"He's not back-peddling"

Archived