• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

I am listening to Schiff's latest Wednesday podcast:

http://www.europac.net/externalframeset.as...from=03-12-2008

He is talking about the Dollar, and Wall Street's lack of interest in the Dollar.

He si trying to convince Fox to put Dollar-in-Gold, and Dollar-in-Euros on their screens.

That would be a big and important change

He also said:

+ I believe that Bear Stearns has serious problems (this was wednesday)

+ Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will go bankrupt. How can they not?

+ Fannie and Freddie are "too big to fail", but they are also "too big to bail out"

image002.jpg

The fuel in the rocket is... the weak dollar

I saw Paulson on TV today - there was fear in the mans eyes. His strong dollar policy is laughable.

As Private Frazer used to say on dad's army: "We're doomed" That man was ahead of his time, and an undertaker as well. Recession proof job.

I saw Paulson on TV today - there was fear in the mans eyes. His strong dollar policy is laughable.

As Private Frazer used to say on dad's army: "We're doomed" That man was ahead of his time, and an undertaker as well. Recession proof job.

I saw some conference he did last week. I couldn't make out clearly what he intended to do about market difficulties apart from getting everyone to talk about it. So I concluded that he didn't really know what to do. He was losing his train of thought mind sentence. Very worrying.

Wow this is amazing but I'm getting worried at the verticalness of this on kitco.....

As Shakespeare said :

"Proceed wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast."

Romeo and Juliet II, iii, 94 Introduction

I think we're getting closer to seeing a commercial signal failure in gold. These idiots at JPMorgan/Goldman Sucks etc. will have to cut back in other areas in order to deal with their toxic bonds. No capacities left for gold soon. The Fed also has other sorrows. They will let gold run away IMO.

+ Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will go bankrupt. How can they not?

+ Fannie and Freddie are "too big to fail", but they are also "too big to bail out"

Oh dear.

Had my wife only locked in her US-student loan. IMO it is too late now. Sallie Mae is toast too.