• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

But why is gold "stuck in the mud" ?

The market in general does not see our logic at the moment, but is running to the dollar as a safe haven. Once we see further bank collapses we may see gold go a little higher. Personally, I do not think we will see it go to the moon until the dollar itself depreciates.

The market in general does not see our logic at the moment, but is running to the dollar as a safe haven. Once we see further bank collapses we may see gold go a little higher. Personally, I do not think we will see it go to the moon until the dollar itself depreciates.

Agreed

Check out the DOW! Now 10098

Could go into three figures shortly. Three figures should have some pyschological impact.

Edit: four figures. :)

I take it this is pre-market.

Do you have a link to where you are getting this?

I take it this is pre-market.

Do you have a link to where you are getting this?

My guilty pleasure is listening to CNBC... background noise mind. :)

I watch it live from the other side of the world. Most enjoyable channel to watch these days. I love the moments where the hosts look unnervingly sideways at eachother from time to time. I guess they might be starting to get worried about their jobs.

Don't you just hate this? On a day like this anything could happen... maybe the rocket's just taken off, and maybe the boosters will explode overnight, sending it crashing to the ground again. My itchy buy finger is developing a schizophrenic personality all of its own.

I promised myself I'd hang on until Thursday's rate decision before getting rid of more cash, but I'm being tested!

gold.gif

Andrew McP

I promised myself I'd hang on until Thursday's rate decision before getting rid of more cash, but I'm being tested!

Andrew McP

From what I can gather the world seems to think there'll be global cuts this week? BofE to cut a quarter or even a half.