ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

If Ron wants to be lucky, he needs to Learn the techniques

Stay Alert, Stay Lucky

"Shifting your thinking about how lucky you are, and how you can make your own Luck, is one of the most important shifts you could make"

"Those with an alert, open and mind positive mind tend to be more lucky, which is pretty obvious.

As they say, opportunity favours the prepared mind"

Another part of the Lucky Success Formula, is: BEING A BADASS - in the sense of this podcast.

Mr Money Mustache talks about saving at least 50% of your net income.

It worked for him... He retired from working at 30 years old.

LISTEN to how he did it:

MR MONEY MUSTACHE : Apr. 11, 2016 Podcast / with Charles Marohn

MrMM_zpshg1bzn5k.jpg
"Focus on happiness, not status"
"Debt is not a natural state. It’s something that happens when you make a mistake.”

ST-MP3: http://shoutengine.com/StrongTownsPodcast/StrongTownsPodcast-0303-mr-money-mustache-17939.mp3

We kick off Strong Citizens Week here at Strong Towns with a conversation with Mr. Money Mustache. MMM is -- by far -- the guest our listeners have most requested, and for good reason. He is the individual digital to our community analog. His insights will help you live a better life and, should you choose to be a true Mustachian, put you in position to help your community become a Strong Town.

If you're not already, you should be reading everything you can at mrmoneymustache.com.

==

> Learn to be Lucky: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20766

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is almost a sick satisfaction that is attained from shaming rvd... never gets old does it though

Is it shaming or a major wish that he wake up so we can all say "hurrah, he finally gets it?" Either way it's an addiction I can't seem to walk away from. I know because I've been able to walk away for months and then I just HAVE to come back to see if he's made any head-way. He said he's listened to Aristo and his latest video 3x, but he's looking for hidden words where Aristo is compared to his friends 'guru' while missing the whole conversation. I thought Aristo did well speaking to Ron yet quickly brought Ron back to his happy place whenever he saw Ron getting irritated. I wish someone he trusts would just blurt it out instead of circling around the topic. Are they afraid Ron will ban them too and they won't be his "guest" to speak their grand words of enlightenment? Heck, I'd gladly listen to Steve or Aristo without Ron in the way or Ron's limiting of how many minutes they can speak.

Is it shaming or a major wish that he wake up so we can all say "hurrah, he finally gets it?" Either way it's an addiction I can't seem to walk away from. I know because I've been able to walk away for months and then I just HAVE to come back to see if he's made any head-way.

It would be nice to see people accept their mistakes and come out with honesty and integrity, for it is how they started, or at least appeared to be: honest and integral.

I too seem to "have to return" to certain things to see how they have evolved. In my mind, I say it is because I desire to see something different, but in truth, i think it is blind hope

. If you leave a rotting carcass behind, and come back to check after a while, what do you expect? it to have turned fresh? However, in time, shit/manure will flower into something new and beautiful.

I thought Aristo did well speaking to Ron yet quickly brought Ron back to his happy place whenever he saw Ron getting irritated. I wish someone he trusts would just blurt it out instead of circling around the topic. Are they afraid Ron will ban them too and they won't be his "guest" to speak their grand words of enlightenment? Heck, I'd gladly listen to Steve or Aristo without Ron in the way or Ron's limiting of how many minutes they can speak.

Sometimes people go along to get along. We see it everyday, this "fakeness", "you look great", etc. It is getting almost impossible to tell true integrity from fakeness unfortunately.

Hi, Softly. Good to see you here.

...it's an addiction I can't seem to walk away from. I know because I've been able to walk away for months and then I just HAVE to come back to see if he's made any head-way. He said he's listened to Aristo and his latest video 3x,...

Aristo did well speaking to Ron yet quickly brought Ron back to his happy place whenever he saw Ron getting irritated. I wish someone he trusts would just blurt it out...

we do plenty of "blurting" here!

Ron made it to Oz - and he looks pretty happy... so does Ailish

5 3 16 – I MADE IT TO OZ

I honestly hope the trip goes well, and Ron returns inspired.

Ron's imagination is running wild:

"That guy from Hong Kong threatened to have me arrested."

I think it was pretty clear that no one here wanted to see Ron arrested.

Only that it was obvious when he departed the USA that he seemed to insufficient plans, and insufficient funds.

RVD's habit of wanting to see himself as a victim of various enemies seems deeply ingrained, unfortunately.

Anyway, I wish him well, and do hope he can avoid unhappy surprises.

Hi Dr. Bubb, :D thank you so much. Your comment:

"RVD's habit of wanting to see himself as a victim of various enemies seems deeply ingrained, unfortunately"

really hit the mark. It's one thing to be in denial but Ron shouldn't make stories up on video's for those who can't see hidden comments because he's got certain people blocked. As much as I was wishing him a great time and an awakening; after hearing him lie that way really ticked me off. You're a much better person than I am. I'm not sure if I wish him well now or not.

RVD has mentioned several times that his family, except for one sibling, disowned him because they thought he was becoming a religious heretic. Ergo, he became a victim of misunderstanding by his parents. That may have been the beginning of the pattern of trust, then disillusionment, then anger, etc etc. that has formed the outline of his adult relationships. It's a habit that he cannot break. He doesn't have the personal insight to understand and discard this behavior, so it happens again and again. Maybe a month in Oz won't be long enough for him to go through the full scenario with new people, and he can come home feeling like he has finally met his true family. Maybe not. He's not well, and he's not operating on a full tank. When he reads or hears words like these he interprets them as hate, and doesn't realize that we're trying to understand, as fellow sojourners, what has happened to him and perhaps be able to help another traveller, along with our own selves. His parents along with banks and lawyers have become the demons and spoilers, and everyone that doesn't agree with him is an infernal imp sent to torment him.

He blocks everything and everyone that he thinks might be threatening or disagreeable, online and in his outward life, except for those, like the Ambassador, that he forgives and wants to bring even closer. He cannot come to terms with his own words and actions. He short-circuits every attempt at progress by clinging to the pattern which has become the millstone around his own neck. At the end of every episode he blames what he perceives as God.

So no, this is not a hate Ron site. We're just a few earthlings trying to make sense of an often senseless world.

I concur, I've read all the postings on RVD in here and there's NO hate...only exposing, concern, caring and solutions.You may be right about the religious heretic Akita, but that's the story he's telling us. After the lies about this room being a hate room, which we all know full well he's read every comment- and lying about his house, lying that people were threatening him, forgiving the scam artists while condemning those exposing these scam artists, I wonder why his family has "disowned" him. One thing for sure is, until he can look in the mirror, it will always be someone else's fault.

You got that right. It's the crux of the matter. We don't know if there's an iota of truth in anything RVD has ever said or posted. He could just be playing a game to while away the time and get money. At any rate, it doesn't behoove anyone to get too emotional or generous because of stuff on the internet. Words and pictures have power, but so do we.

What sort of "work" did RVD do with Swissindo?

From one of RVD's old nutjob Swissindo friends, who lives in Oz (Melbourne, actually)

Why the United Nations Has No President & Why Swissindo Exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-q2ASw8uz8
Rena Iliades : 134 views
Published on Jan 17, 2016
The Video claims (at 6:40 minutes) that Indonesian president Sukarno "funded the UN with $506 Billion"
Look, there's NFW that a relatively poor country like Indonesia would give the UN such a large sum.
That's the typical sort of nonsense that Swissindo, and its people would toss out, to see who falls for it.

Rena Iliades: https://www.facebook.com/ren.iliades
from her FB page:
Rena Iliades shared a link. / 12 March ·
Your Home Was Paid In FULL
... Paid In FULL That's right it was but because of legal mumbo jumbo, deception, and lies…

Here's Ron interviewing her and Peter Van Runt

There's plenty of TALK here about "repurposing" institutions - None of that happened, of course.

What was Ron's work with Swissindo?
Spreading misinformation!!

At least Peter Van Runt has explained, and apologized. Ron never did that!
Rena, in the interviewed kept saying: "Look at the INTENT."
That frankly, is nonsense! Look at intent? Does she mean, believe what people say they intend?
That's a good way to deceive people. You have to look at what people DO - and from that,
maybe you can discern genuine intent. The genuine intent here, was to DECEIVE PEOPLE

Man up, Ron, and expose the old lies ! And especially scams like Swissindo, and the awful OPPT.

Peter gave a good example of how to do that... telling the truth about what happened,

and admitting he had been deceived, and saying how and why.

Max Igan allowed himself to get dragged partway into promoting the Swissindo nonsense...

...and even into Rena I's battle with local councils

Rena Iliades w/ Max Igan: Regarding Local Councils ~ FULL LENGTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOdJ4DtNxPU

(back in those days, Rena had her supporters - like this one, who commented on Youtube):

Rena is absolutely red hot, folks. I recently met her, when myself and a couple of others traveled from Geelong to Melton to to support her at a Melton Council meeting. This lady is smart, honest, and a genuine hero. You'll hear a lot more from her when she nails some of these fraudsters in the courts. She has contributed heaps, in a short time, to the volumes of research and evidence we will be using against these thieving criminals, very soon. Watch her space, you will be duly rewarded!!!

Eventually Max woke up, and produced a powerful video,

slamming the pretensions of the fake Ambassador, etc.

Max Igan on The Dragon Family etc.: "No Savior is Coming!"

Kissinger Dead? World powers listening to the WDS?

The Gold is available? (yeah. sure)

Benjamin Fulford 5-2-16… “Is it time for Pope Francis to confess to involvement in Argentine dirty war and resign”

Posted on 2016/05/02 by kauilapele

[updatte: I just updated the BF.net links so they go straight to the article.] Another new weekly report from Ben. “The gnostic illuminati and the US military have both told the White Dragon Society that Pope Francis must resign because …

. . .

The gnostic illuminati and the US military have both told the White Dragon Society that Pope Francis must resign because of his friendship with former Argentine dictator Jorge Videla and his involvement in Argentina’s dirty war. The resignation will be the trigger for a series of dramatic changes in how this planet is run, the sources agree. “They will be writing about this thousands of years from now,” predicts gnostic illuminati grandmaster “Alexander Romanov.”

Romanov also said that Khazarian top Mafiosi Heinz (Henry) Kissinger had died and that there was nobody to replace him in the Khazarian power structure. We been told many times in the past that “Kisssinger is dead” only to have him appear in public shortly after we published the information. So, Mr. Kissinger, if you are still alive, please appear somewhere in public to be photographed and filmed. If he really is dead though, this would be a huge breakthrough because Kissinger has been the man behind the 60-year Khazarian mafia hijack of funds meant to be used for the benefit of this planet.

This could also be why veteran career CIA and State Department officials are now handling the gold negotiations with the Dragon family in Asia, WDS sources say. The gold is already available so, the delay comes from the people controlling the dollar printing (or inputting) facility. There are multiple meetings going on about this issue, especially in Washington DC, and these in turn are connected with the talk about having the Pope resign and Kissinger removed from the scene. More meetings on this issue continue this week.

Continue reading

Comment:

The Poop to resign? Hallelujah! Kissinger dead? Probably. Hopefully Soros is next. Have you seen him lately? He looks dead already.

> source: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2016/05/02/benjamin-fulford-geopolitical-update-for-may-2-2016/

How real vetting works

RVD never vetted or research anything.

Others who say they do vetting, do little, Clif High explains this in this vintage interview about David Wilcock's vetting of Drake

Red Ice Radio - Clif High - Hour 1 - The "Mass Arrests" Claim, Fulford & The White Dragon Society

Here's a good-hearted guy (Rob Potter) who also avoids serious vetting, and does not demand solid evidence

(He got sucked in to Swissindo nonsense as well):

Rob Potter Guest Ann Bressington Victory of the Light Radio Show ( Part 2) 02-08-2015

> https://www.mixcloud.com/PyramidOne/rob-potter-guest-ann-bressington-victory-of-the-light-radio-show-part-2-02-08-2015/

Bressington is another cohort of Rena Iliades

Rob Potter and Guest Ann Bressington ( Australia) Part 2

In 2013 Ann Bressington had already decided not to contest the 2014 election because she refused to be part of the corrupted political system so she publicly exposed Agenda 21, the NWO, Club of Rome and the origins and intentions of the Climate Change scam. Prior to politics Ann founded and managed a wholistic drug treatment and rehabilitation centre using alternative therapies such as EFT ( emotional freedom technique), reiki, meditation and relaxation, with in house workshops for addicts and family members to bring them together in love and forgiveness. She is a mother of 5 and grandmother of 4 and currently serves on the delegation of UN SWISSINDO to assist in manifesting the divine plan of creating heaven on earth...

Moving beyond the fake Ambassador... to far out material

Intro to Gary Renard for May 4th Radio Program

Published on May 3, 2016

Gary is My Guest on the May 4th Radio Program

The Course on Miracles remains controversial material

A Course in Miracles: Is it Christian? - Logos Resource Pages
logosresourcepages.org/FalseTeachings/miracles.htm

Although it is not widely known "A COURSE IN MIRACLES" was received by demonic ...

Despite the death of these two cult leaders, A Course In Miracles has ...

Stuff About A Course in Miracles - YouTube
Sep 6, 2015 - Uploaded by Mike Lemieux
Giddy up Mikey discusses Forgiveness, So-Called Course in Miracles Teachers, and Cults.

Personal Responsibility: Any Role?

Seems not, when there are so many other beings to blame

5-6-16 – UNRAVELING THE DISINFORMATION IS A HUGE TASK

To me, all religion based on a loving Supreme Being has elements of truth within it; yet all religions have been co-opted by less-than-honorable beings for their own purposes, especially to divide and control others. These unscrupulous beings, whatever you wish to call them, have miscreated a world where love is challenging at best due to the insecurities of life on a prison planet with limited truth. I don't know about you; but I want to inhabit a very different world than the one I have experienced. To do that, I must tediously unravel the disinformation so prevalent in human experience. In fact, we all need to do this.

The world is imperfect, because some people are very rich and powerful?

Ron could do so much more for himself and others, if he would just apply himself more seriously.

Mark Passio has refreshingly different point of view

Mark Passio - The Critical Importance of Taking Personal Responsibility

What!? OMG...Just watched Neil Keenan's video (4 parts) and if this guy is telling the truth, the currency reset is NOW. Also, Obama is out, and Dunford is in the White House making the decisions. China is in the monetary control seat, and the cabal has surrendered. Please check this out and advise with your take on this. It's hard to believe that Neil could put his neck on the line like this, if this is merely another sensational lie. How do liars deal with the repercussions and consequences? Even though I have seen this all before, it is still baffling to me. Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the GOLD. This video also includes mention of all that GOLD! Please take a listen, it's Neil's best one yet (in my opinion).

Four Part Video?

Only NK can turn a 1-part video into a 4-part video, full of tired old jokes

I found this - which mercifully is only a one-part-er.

I will comment after listening

NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 05-05-16 Obama Out Cabal Surrender Currency Revaluation In Progress

Neil Keenan and Group K have been working for the last 72 hours on formatting the release of some incredibly important information relating to recent developments of historical importance.

In the coming day we will provide a full preface to this post, along with edited video. In the interim, we have uploaded unedited video regarding this breaking news. This interim measure is not in any way ideal – but these developments are too important and must be publicized ASAP.

We are intending that the edited video and preface including facts and figures will be uploaded and online by 7pm Eastern Standard Time on May the 5th.

NOT THE FIRST TIME "this important 'News' has been shared with us":

Obama Administration Removed and Cabal Surrendered March 7, 2016!

beforeitsnews.com/.../historical-breaking-news-obama-administration-re...

Mar 8, 2016 - Obama Administration Removed and Cabal Surrendered March 7, 2016!

Interim President General Joseph Dunford Now Stationed and Living ...

(after listening):

This is too unfocused and disjointed.

And I can find Zero evidence to support any of NK's ravings (cf. the US dollar is stable in the last few days)

Probably he just wants attention and money

(I think this comment sums it up):

I will believe it all when the Chemtrails are gone...

There's no evidence at all that Gen Dunford is running the country (as Keenan claimed)

I found these news items on Dunford

142845Image1.jpg

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to troops: Stay out of politics
CNN-11 Apr 2016
(CNN) Growing concern that top U.S. military leaders are increasingly being asked to comment on proposals by presidential candidates has led ...

What the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Must Tell the Nation
snopes.com-18 Apr 2016
Origin:On 5 May 2015, President Barack Obama nominated United States Marine Corps General Joseph "Fighting Joe" Dunford to be the next ...

Hank-the-K is pretty active (for a dead man - which is what Fulford called him - see post #414)

How Henry Kissinger May Help Hillary Clinton in Email Lawsuit
TIME-10 hours ago
JEWEL SAMAD—AFP/Getty Images US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ® and former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger participate in ...
/ 2 /
"Kissinger, age 92..."
NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM FEB 4 2016

Streamed live on Feb 4, 2016
Henry Kissinger was in Russia visiting President Putin, a week after a very interesting press conference from Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov:
http://tass.ru/en/politics/854286

What!? OMG...Just watched Neil Keenan's video (4 parts) and if this guy is telling the truth, the currency reset is NOW. Also, Obama is out, and Dunford is in the White House making the decisions. China is in the monetary control seat, and the cabal has surrendered. Please check this out and advise with your take on this. It's hard to believe that Neil could put his neck on the line like this, if this is merely another sensational lie. How do liars deal with the repercussions and consequences? Even though I have seen this all before, it is still baffling to me. Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the GOLD. This video also includes mention of all that GOLD! Please take a listen, it's Neil's best one yet (in my opinion).

I am not certain they are liars, I consider them to be storytellers mixing fiction with non-fiction, heavy on the fiction. Is there a term for this? Satire uses contemporary situations and persons to bring awareness and we know it is not real, whereas the Alternative Media states things with a straight face like the currency reset is happening now, or the cabal has surrendered. It seems to me to be reality based fantasy. That's the best way I can describe it, a new genre, social fiction.

MSM (main stream media) may be full of lies, but Alternative Media is too. They are storytellers, hopium peddlers. The only consequences are they lose customers who get tired of their stories. Especially when they are suggesting their stories will have impact on day to day life as we know it, and they rarely do. Luckily for them, there are always new customers. Social fiction is more attractive than MSM because, like science fiction, it offers hope for a better world. Many of us are tired of MSM telling us what is wrong in the world, so we turn to an alternative, but it is largely fiction.

How can we verify stories whether they are MSM or AM? Whether it is main stream or alternative, it is often difficult to verify, but the MSM stories tend to have a real impact on life whereas the AM stories are much more in the realm of fiction. Are there bases on the Moon/Mars? Do aliens walk among us? Is the cabal really trying to reduce the population (if they are, they are not doing very well, the population keeps rising). Is there free energy? Healing technologies?

Why do you say Neil K is putting his neck on the line? Who is really listening to him? Who really cares? I mean people in positions of power, not the YTubers. Do you see any evidence that the cabal has surrendered? Is Obama really out?

I can see the appeal of some of these stories, I am sure most of us would like to see some real change in the world, but unless something drastic happens, it will be a long and slow process. We have the resources to feed the hungry and ensure everyone has the basics, but humanity (or at least those give control of the resources) still prefers to build war machines and commit acts of violence.

As far as the gold goes, it doesn't matter how much there is; when humanity directs its wealth and resources to death, destruction and disregard for the plight of others, suffering will result.

Until human values change on a large scale, I expect tomorrow will largely be the same as today.

Hey, Mr. Red Dragon Ambassador, Farmers Insurance is handing out grants to teachers. What have you done in terms of humanitarian projects?

Through Thank America's Teachers, Farmers will once again give away more than $1 million in 2016 to support teachers and educational programs in classrooms across the nation.

Give teachers in your community the chance to win a $2,500 or $100,000 grant by voting for your favorite proposals! Remember to vote daily during each voting period for every teacher proposal that you believe has the potential to make a big impact.

https://www.farmers.com/thank-americas-teachers/vote-for-a-teacher/

Swissindo Reunion

5-7-16 – CONNECTING WITH OLD FRIENDS

. . .

Reminding people of Peter Van Runt's experience with Mr Sino and Swissindo

Swissindo 4 of 5 : Realization hit, Westerners were mere window dressing

"He is willing to challenge preconceived notions," says Ron.

And also to admit when he was wrong

Archived