ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

I need to turn off their babbling nonsense and begin spending my precious time doing things that I feel fulfilled about. The choice is mine. Can't change them....so gotta change me...my choices, that is.

I need to turn off their babbling nonsense and begin spending my precious time doing things that I feel fulfilled about. The choice is mine. Can't change them....so gotta change me...my choices, that is. Ron is not stupid, just an idiot.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Ron also a "little wounded bird"?

Ron's repeated claims of Victimhood, reminds me of the crazy Third Wave feminists who are on campuses

throughout the US and Canada

The 2nd most privileged class in the history of the planet (North American females) loves to paint themselves as victims,

and silence anyone who tries to speak the truth

(Be warned, if you are a 3rd wave imbecile, you may get triggered by this-

Triggering is were the listener does not want to take responsibility for their own emotional reaction to a speech or comment,

they want to blame the person who "triggered" their reaction.)

Victims, Victims Everywhere: Trigger Warnings, Liberty, and the Academy

"the more elite and expensive the university it is.. the more it is a hotbed of trigger warnings and safe spaces"

Now Ron wants to Go Global...

If he does make his trip, it will be interesting to see what he makes of Oz, and what the folks he meets make of him.

Maybe we will get a classic video of Santos Bonacci persuading Ron that Flat Earth Theory is valid.

What a gem that would be,

You can express approval with "feminist Jazz hands"

EXCERPT

A "WITCH" told a traffic cop she was above the law because she was "from another world" before dragging him at high speed down a busy street.

"Your laws and penalties don't apply to me. I'm not accepting them, I'm sorry, I must go, thank you," Eilish De Avalon said, before driving off with Sen-Constable Andrew Logan’s arm caught in her driver's side door, the Geelong Advertiser reports.

The officer was left seriously injured in the incident after being dragged nearly 200m.

De Avalon, who also told police she "had a universal name that is not recognised here", pleaded guilty in the Geelong Magistrates’ Court to recklessly causing serious injury, dangerous driving and driving while suspended, using a mobile phone while driving and failing to stop on police request on February 23.

. . .

"When asked to produce her driver's licence, De Avalon replied that she did not have one," Sen-Constable Lamb said.

"When asked why not, she said, 'I'm a being from another world and don't require one.' When asked to state her name and address De Avalon replied, 'I have a universal name that is not recognised here'."

Sen-Constable Lamb said that when asked for ID, De Avalon said, "Your laws and penalties don't apply to me. I'm not accepting them, I'm sorry, I must go, thank you.

Oh dear! Nice find. (and welcome to Acore!)

I really start to wonder if they will let Ron into the country.

If he lists Eilish's home as the place he will be staying, they may not let him stay, or decide to watch him.

RVD had better keep his head down, and out of trouble, if he wants a pleasant and safe holiday.

Or choice #2: He should get a production team to pay for his trip and follow him with a camera - They could make a new TV show:

The Reality of Unreality, about characters like RVD, Eilish, and Santos Bonnaci... and maybe kick it off with Santos explaining FET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmFPwZO23Z8&nohtml5=False

Here's Eilish with the "lovely" Santos... who has been a big hit on her show

We are the ones we have been waiting for - Santos Bonacci - Max Igan - 4 January 2016

Published on Jan 6, 2016

Eilish De Avalon presents her two hour show, We Are The Ones We've Been Waiting For, with the first hour focussing on extending her talk with Santos Bonacci on Syncretism, ancient philosophers, the Flat Earth Theory and veganism. In the second hour she chats with Max Igan and his Full Circle Project bringing people together in special interest groups for grass roots activism, fracking, the TPP and the Globalist Agenda to remove all our privacy and freedoms. We discuss Ayahuasca tourism in South America and the first world entrapments encroaching upon the third world.

I find him to be incredibly long-winded. A mention of FET starts at 5 minutes - but I found this extremely boring, and lost interest

EXCERPT

A "WITCH" told a traffic cop she was above the law because she was "from another world" before dragging him at high speed down a busy street.

"Your laws and penalties don't apply to me. I'm not accepting them, I'm sorry, I must go, thank you," Eilish De Avalon said, before driving off with Sen-Constable Andrew Logans arm caught in her driver's side door, the Geelong Advertiser reports.

The officer was left seriously injured in the incident after being dragged nearly 200m.

De Avalon, who also told police she "had a universal name that is not recognised here", pleaded guilty in the Geelong Magistrates Court to recklessly causing serious injury, dangerous driving and driving while suspended, using a mobile phone while driving and failing to stop on police request on February 23.

. . .

"When asked to produce her driver's licence, De Avalon replied that she did not have one," Sen-Constable Lamb said.

"When asked why not, she said, 'I'm a being from another world and don't require one.' When asked to state her name and address De Avalon replied, 'I have a universal name that is not recognised here'."

Sen-Constable Lamb said that when asked for ID, De Avalon said, "Your laws and penalties don't apply to me. I'm not accepting them, I'm sorry, I must go, thank you.

If he lists Eilish's home as the place he will be staying, they may not let him stay, or decide to watch him.

RVD had better keep his head down, and out of trouble, if he wants a pleasant and safe holiday.

Or choice #2: He should get a production team to pay for his trip and follow him with a camera - They could make a new TV show:

The Reality of Unreality, about characters like RVD, Eilish, and Santos Bonnaci... and maybe kick it off with Santos explaining FET

EXCERPTA "WITCH" told a traffic cop she was above the law because she was "from another world" before dragging him at high speed down a busy street. "Your laws and penalties don't apply to me. I'm not accepting them, I'm sorry, I must go, thank you," Eilish De Avalon said, before driving off with Sen-Constable Andrew Logans arm caught in her driver's side door, the Geelong Advertiser reports.The officer was left seriously injured in the incident after being dragged nearly 200m.De Avalon, who also told police she "had a universal name that is not recognised here", pleaded guilty in the Geelong Magistrates Court to recklessly causing serious injury, dangerous driving and driving while suspended, using a mobile phone while driving and failing to stop on police request on February 23.. . ."When asked to produce her driver's licence, De Avalon replied that she did not have one," Sen-Constable Lamb said."When asked why not, she said, 'I'm a being from another world and don't require one.' When asked to state her name and address De Avalon replied, 'I have a universal name that is not recognised here'."Sen-Constable Lamb said that when asked for ID, De Avalon said, "Your laws and penalties don't apply to me. I'm not accepting them, I'm sorry, I must go, thank you.

ACCUSED by RVD, but not guilty

Ron made some wild accusations in his latest video:

4-8-16 – THE WINNING TEAM

He says:

"there's a whole group that forms and has a meeting online... Of GET RON, you know, attack Ron...
We need to pray for these people who attack an old man who wants to make a positive difference in the world...
I am not attacking anybody else. You don't need to attack me,"

The reality is: there is no organized effort to discredit Ron, People make their individual posts here.

When Ron has something positive and truthful on his channel, like his recent podcast with Aristo, we will say so.

But if he is peddling crap, we will say that too. It is nothing more than that. Reactions posted here, that have been denied

the chance to be seen on his channel.

We are nothing but intelligent critics.

Ron would do well to learn to WORK WITH THE TRUTH (and respond intelligently to intelligent criticism),

rather than spinning nonsense and running from the truth

Ron also says:

"The winning team is the one that wants to do good."

(Does RVD really think his is DOING THAT? I don't see it that way.

He keeps saying he wants good, and seeks the truth. But the reality of his actions is so very different from the good intentions

that he claims.)

I would welcome a chance to have a serious discussion with Ron about how to bring Good into the world.

BTW, had Ron not peddled dangerous crap in the past (OPPT, Swissindo, the fake Ambassador) - that wound up costing

good people real money, or even if he just apologized convincingly for those previous mis-statements of facts,

we would probably just ignore him, as he requests

Meantime, the truth-tellers who have been banned from his channel, want and need a place to discuss the realities

that he obscures on his channel

/ footnote: some may think that RVD had something to do with the downtime here over the last 24 hours. He did not,

There is a real cost of running this site, and sometimes when traveling, bills get paid a little late, /

I am not attacking anybody else. You don't need to attack me

Let's see here, off the top of my head, you've accused the lawyers for PNC bank of fraud, you've accused one or two judges of fraud, you accused the couple that sued you of conning Dr. Mary into giving them her home. All without any evidence to back it up.

So right there that's 8 people you've attacked and made criminal accusations against, nearly daily for several years.

Let's see here, off the top of my head, you've accused the lawyers for PNC bank of fraud, you've accused one or two judges of fraud, you accused the couple that sued you of conning Dr. Mary into giving them her home. All without any evidence to back it up.

So right there that's 8 people you've attacked and made criminal accusations against, nearly daily for several years.

On top of that, people have lost money, pursuing bogus ideas that RVD has presented.

Our criticisms of him are (almost?) wholly backed by evidence. And he does not even bother to check what is being said.

This is very typical of his slap-and-dash, lazy approach to testing reality, with him preferring to believe what fits in with his standing delusions.

I will repeat again:

"I would welcome a chance to have a serious discussion with Ron about how to bring Good into the world."

I think there is plenty of evidence that Ron's approach is not working.

For me, the power of tested Truth comes out ahead of mere good intentions

Hey Bubb, you're more into the prosperity program scene than I am and I need some of your expertise.

I'm reading up on the Winston Shrout indictment:

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/03/federal_indictment_charges_hil.html

And that led me to some of the interviews he did before the indictment in which he mentions going to Hong Kong and some sort of appointment by "Ray C. Dan" (spelling it phonetically), so I'm thinking did he fall for some sort of Ambassador style scam, passed a bunch of fake bonds he got from them and is now headed to jail for it?

Hey Bubb, you're more into the prosperity program scene than I am and I need some of your expertise.

I'm reading up on the Winston Shrout indictment:

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/03/federal_indictment_charges_hil.html

And that led me to some of the interviews he did before the indictment in which he mentions going to Hong Kong and some sort of appointment by "Ray C. Dan" (spelling it phonetically), so I'm thinking did he fall for some sort of Ambassador style scam, passed a bunch of fake bonds he got from them and is now headed to jail for it?

Excerpt:

Shrout, accusing him of defrauding U.S. financial institutions by issuing bogus documents and failing to file six years of income tax returns.

The grand jury returned an indictment charging Shrout with 13 counts of making, presenting and transmitting fictitious financial instruments and six counts of willfully failing to file income tax returns.

He's accused of making and issuing more than 300 fake "International Bills of Exchange'' on his own behalf and for credit to third parties. The government contends Shrout falsely claimed the bills had value and purported them to be worth more than $100 trillion.

===

Ah yes. Are you surprised?

Six years of failing to file tax returns! Bills worth $100 Trillion!

I think this just shows how misguided these guys are, and how they have been living on another planet: Planet CookooLand or something.

Does WS really think he can get away with paying zero tax and not even filing a return. What makes him so privileged?

Like Ron, he may get away with his nonsense for a while, even years. But reality catches up in the end, and it can be painful

$100 Trillion of bills!

The mind boggles. I don't suppose he ever bother to research how much tangible wealth there is on Planet Earth

The answer seems to be pretty close to $300 Trillion. Does he really think anyone will believe that he has corned 1/3 of that?

I suppose there are plenty of gullible people around, but not as many as Winston may think.

The Big Cons, and the Little Con

RedDragonLogoFaces.jpg

I don't know about the accuracy of the info on this page, but maybe someone else here does. It concerns the Ambassador and several other busy entities that like to take other people's money and energies.

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-ambassador-s-identity-is-revealed

Akita,

That's an interesting article which tries to cover the whole cast of characters that swirl around the fake Ambassador.

Here's an excerpt about the Amab himself:

"Now Bo Mikael Lindstrom is soliciting funds for his “True Vision of Peace” charity front. The only “true vision” the Ambassador has is his attempt to take advantage of Ron Van Dyke’s and David Schmidt’s existing followers, playing upon their beliefs and sympathies in an attempt to fleece money from them in the form of “donations.”

As the “Ambassador,” Lindstrom has claimed that he has access to all the money in the world from his Red Dragon Family, but WHERE is that money? It doesn’t exist! If it did exist, why in the world would the “Red Dragons” be soliciting funds from Ben Fulford’s (of all people) “White Dragon Society” for the production of free energy devices?

While free energy devices are desperately needed, and there are more than a few of these devices in existence right now, it is all too evident that those who represent the Red Dragons are not people who should be given any funding.

This fraud must stop right here and now. The Ambassador has kept his identity a secret until this point, relying on his utter belief that people aren’t smart enough to put the pieces together and discover his true intentions and the shady connections of his con game.

He further greases the whole scam with a large dose of a false “spirituality,” so much lip-service that he spouts forth based on superficial, new age fodder that he’s read. Thus he believes he can lull followers into believing his intent is to help humanity while his sole intent is to help himself and his criminal cronies.}

They seem to let RVD off a bit lightly, with this:

The “Ambassador’s” Spokesmen Also Need To Be Called Out

The original spokesman who aligned himself with the “Ambassador,” Ron Van Dyke, is no longer actively involved due to health issues. To be fair, we have observed that Ron has put his heart on the line time after time, hoping somehow, someday he would hit the right chord. To date this has not happened.

But what Ron should take note of is that each and every scam he’s supported all simulate each other — they want either your money or your soul. Take care, Ron. We like to believe that you mean well and we hope you make a quick recovery back to health.

Ron is a small-time con compared with the others, but as we have shown on this thread, he is not as blameless as the writer would have you believe.

But only a small handful have lost money to Ron's own deception. The big potential loser, the PNC bank, seems to have made a significant recovery, to Ron's chagrin

But ask yourself this:

Do you think RVD will pay taxes on the donations he receives?

Do you think he is obligated to do so? (The answer should be pretty obvious)

An uplifting RVD

I actually liked Ron's message today. He sounds in a much brighter mood with no desire to play victim today

4-10-16 – WHEREVER I GO, I STILL HAVE ME

This sort of message will probably get a nice positive balance of thumbs up, I believe.

And nothing wrong with asking for donations, if you are honest about why and what for, which Ron is here

Now we just need Ron to work out that he needs to use a bit of research and analysis in working out what ideas to promote.

I have not lost hope for him.

Here's the guy headed for jail, in an interview when he was promoted by GMOP

headst_shrout-winston-w220.jpg

GoldFish Report No. 48, SPECIAL EDITION: Ambassador Welcomes Winston Shrout

Published on Feb 12, 2016

GoldFish Report No. 48, In this Special Edition that focuses on Commerce Law and Equity Law, The Ambassador welcomes Winston Shrout from Solutions in Commerce, joined by two of our former guests Actor/Activist John Otrin and private American :martin. This exciting interview is packed with information about the 'Legal Fiction' that enslaves us and how to set ourselves free. To learn more about Winston's work please visit www.wssic.com and to follow these and other current stories please follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/thegoldfishreport.

(as discerning folk posted there):

I never quite bought into his arguments

He's wrong. At 56 minutes, he gives his description of money creation. It is not accurate. Waging a war on ignorance doesnt work, when you are promoting misinformation
(This shows that not everyone who listened to his silly explanations bought into them.
In addition, there were some very weird and incomprehensible posts, like this one):
Hi Guys, I have followed Winston for many years now and he is spot-on on most things, but their are several things he is wrong on. Here are a few. First the Federal Reserve are THE GOOD GUYS. Why? The Fed. Res. Note is made for 'The United States of American' (back side of $1), not the "United States", as in Federal Government. And we do not need a National currency, because, America was Constituted for ALL of the Free People of the Earth (not for whites or blacks or greens.....) I have read the Fed's '9 Circulars' put out by the Federal Reserve and it s clear that the Fed are the good guys (yes, I know it is unpopular, but its true). Second, on the spiritual side, we have entered the Age of Aquarius now, where the Law of Attraction IS THE LAW, where our God Given Powers will be finally allowed to express itself (If we show that we are actually Alive (i.e. Cestui Que Trust worthy) and not just sheeple), then we will finally be able to "Ascend" as a whole, back to our Fathers House (as it were). Thirdly, the biggest problem we have, is that our perception lies to us. On this planet we now have a Race Delusion! You see all of you 'Groups' out their, are made of ALL WHITE PEOPLE (or mostly white) and so, we have come to believe that "white" (a colour) is somehow a Race of people. Purely based on the 'carbon content' of the dermis/skin layer!! Melanin (what we are talking about), is carbon based and one of humanities greatest gifts and it is one of the strongest compound known to man. It is our Divine Protector. We have it in our legends, that once upon a time, the Darkest skinned amongst us, were considered the most Divine Royalty (i.e. the Blacka-Moors). Now, Whites and Browns have been hypnotised, (ever since you were old enough to understand) that Black is bad. We have in so doing given up our Forefathers. And, I personally believe, we have forsaken them for the forefathers of our mortal enemy. Who, you ask? (Now this is my personal belief) It is an Albino Race, who have invaded our Solar System. Who we have called many names over the years, but we now call them the Tall Whites, but they are probably Rhemans (i.e. Romulus & Rhemus), the vampire Race (Rh negative bloodline) that are parasiting off us, our vital energies (especially our children's!! hence the promotion of c/abuse). This is the same allegory of Jacob and Esau and many, many others in myth, religion and legend.
Their 'familiars' as it were are the Nazi's (I believe), who are mostly white people, (but increasingly brown, with a few blacks), and those who are fixated in the material world and with gaining material/temporal power and the things of this world. (I was talking to a billionaire not long ago, who said that most of these Million/Billionaires are the worst, most hateful and nasty tempered people you could ever meet). They are the ones that are in 'Occupation' across the world, including US (gold fringed flag), Africa (esp. SA), Isral, the Middle East, Asia and increasingly Europe. When white people wake up to their Power (previously described) and the fact that genetically we are all-one-family, we may be able to return sanity to this planet. You will then (without hesitation) support your 'brothers-from-another-mother', as it were, as you already do your own families. And also (most importantly) you will reject, the 'bad seed' among you, which is causing mayhem to all blacks everywhere across the globe. Winston is right in that money is not the problem here, we can create as much of it as we need, but only when (and if), you join the Family-of-Man and the rest of your brothers and sisters of colour cross the planet. I live in hope.... JUST WAKE UP.

First of all, thanks for letting me join and add my 2 cents. Re RVD, in the big picture, he's another pixel. Apparently he's been trying for decades to make connections with powerful groups, but usually ends up chasing shadows. He would like to have a large following, but he doesn't have the personality or strength or knowledge to lead. A couple of years ago he became infatuated with an open marriage woman, and for awhile all his videos were about finding his true love. Of course it didn't work out, like his other ventures into the twilight zone.

I'm an old female, long retired and widowed, older than RVD and a lot of other people on the web, and have been watching his (and a lot of others') videos for several years, out of curiosity more than anything. I rarely post anything anywhere, seldom use email, and have been a lurker since there's been anything to lurk. I am cynical and hopeful regarding everything. Hope for the best, but don't be surprised by the worst.

In RVD's case, sometimes he's despicable, sometimes pitiable, sometimes rather admirable. Human, in one word. He has a hard time maintaining stable relationships, is in denial about his own culpability when he says and writes and does things that are stupid and wrong, and always blames someone else. He loves to believe the incredible, be proven wrong, go through a spell of vitriolic spewing, and then do it again. A Man of La Mancha, as another blog has it. Many of his watchers and admirers seem to be sadly naive, if they are for real.

My concern is about people sending him money for a trip to Australia to chase yet another impossible dream of enlightenment, healing and romance, which could easily be his last. He's a sick old man, and desperate for approval and recognition. He's an easy mark for cons and fakes, and he can't discern sticks from snakes.

So before going to PayPal or sending mail orders, if it's actually happening, people should do an internet, along with an inner, search of him and his destination and then beware of this being just another scam, perpetrated either by him, or Eilish, or both.

I cannot deny anything you say of Ron.

And I would rather see him in the "rather admirable" mode, than the "despicable, sometimes pitiable" mode.

I would like to see him break out of the repeating cycle of hopeful seeking, finding a scam, promoting it, and then having it burst (like a bubble) -

But I don't see how he can break the cycle since he is addicted to Hopium, and refuses to do any research before embracing a scheme, and he has a strong attraction to impossible dreams.

Here's the Ron-as Man-of-La Mancha video:

Hahaha.....this just gets better each time I return to this discussion.

Poor, sad hopium addicts.

But the good news is...there is sensible, sound, and reliable dialog here for them, if only they were even a little open

and willing to receive it!

Love the video. Cervantes understood.

The Don Quixotes spend lifetimes tilting at windmills, and never understand why people who care about them beg them to stop. RVD says he's on a mission. Maybe part of it is to show the rest of us what not to do, and how not to be. He's spent his adulthood loafing and mooching and talking, and waiting for a magical event to make everything perfect according to his idea of perfection. He screams for everyone to wake up, he blames his god for not fixing things to his liking, and he's made himself physically ill from anger and lack of sleep. I won't go into the house mess, but he got himself into that, too.

I wonder if he's in his second childhood, or just never got past the first one.

If he makes it to Australia, at least his son will get a break. He's the one I really feel sorry for.

Posted to RVD's YT a few minutes ago by freespirit --

hey ron in terms of your donations.... don't disclose anything about how much you need or how much you are receiving. I checked the frair's group yesterday and it appears they are jealous that you are taking a vacation to Oz. They are discussing ways to report you to austrailia immigration so you are deported or turned back at the border. They are also discussing reporting you to the IRS for not declaring your donations on your taxes so don't disclose anything.

Now RVD is trying to make up with Swissindo and the Amba.

The hopiums get so paranoid (comment to the RVD post above). They really should be more confident, if indeed they live and speak the truth.

I don't perceive any malice here, but rather analysis with a bit of humor sprinkled in, along with a desire to help RVD and followers to develop critical thinking so no to get hoodwinked by another OPPT, Swissindo, Ambassador, Luisa, Dave, Elish.....OMG, the list goes on scam again. The saga repeats itself over and over! It is insane.

Truly, tho, we wish RVD well. Just for him to wake up and stop dragging others into the hopium mist with him.

What could possibly go wrong?

Posted to RVD's YT a few minutes ago by freespirit --
hey ron in terms of your donations.... don't disclose anything about how much you need or how much you are receiving. I checked the frair's group yesterday and it appears they are jealous that you are taking a vacation to Oz. They are discussing ways to report you to austrailia immigration so you are deported or turned back at the border. They are also discussing reporting you to the IRS for not declaring your donations on your taxes so don't disclose anything.
Now RVD is trying to make up with Swissindo and the Amba.

That's under THIS Video:

4-11-16 – SEEKING TO REBUILD BRIDGES

(I responded like this):

+Free Spirit : You are wrong. It is not my intention, or anyone else as far as I know to REPORT Ron. He was simply Warned him to stay within the law. No one is above the law, though the woman he will be visiting, the witch, seems to think SHE is. This is a dangerous combination: Ron has a tendency to feed on Hopium, and believe in self-serving delusions. What could possibly go wrong?

Actually, I am happy to learn he is sleeping well. He looks better and sounds happy. But his effort to contact the Ambassador,- and Swissindo too! shows that he is still swallowing Hopium.

Has Ron forgotten this series of interviews??

Swissindo Insider, 3 of 5: Sucking on the Hopium Pipe

Archived