ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

Are YOU willing to fund Ron's vacation to Oz?

4-1-16 – WILL I FINALLY MEET MY FRIENDS IN AUSTRALIA?

Maybe the good witch Glenda will step forward, since clicking heels won't get him there,

(If he goes, he may thank the flakely Ambassador for tricking him into getting a passport two years ago)

We learn that Santo Bonacci supports Flat Earth Theory - that's one scam that RVD hasn't bought into so far.

It is an obvious fake:

http//tinyurl.com/FET-killed

If the Earth is flat, will Ron fall off the edge, when he tries to fly there?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good, grief! Ron's now begging money from folks that are barely getting by for a month long vacation to Australia?

The guy is freakin' homeless and has decided to tour the world and visit other wackos by getting still other wackos to forgo stuff like food and send him their last dollar.

That's seems a stretch even for crazy Ron.

Good, grief! Ron's now begging money from folks that are barely getting by for a month long vacation to Australia?

The guy is freakin' homeless and has decided to tour the world and visit other wackos by getting still other wackos to forgo stuff like food and send him their last dollar.

That's seems a stretch even for crazy Ron.

Someone suggest that we should each send him $10, so that he could make the trip, and "make a fool of himself on another continent".

If you look at it as entertainment, maybe it is a worthwhile proposition. Clearly, he is not in genuine need now.

Ron seems to have relied on charity for most of his life, and sets a poor example imho

Schmidt is lucky, he has found a willing ally in Michael Hill.

Michael wants some attention for his rather far-out stories, and he helps DS to embelliish his fantasies about Annunaki wanting

to free humanity, and being related to the mythical "Dra-Gon family"

Radio Show:

March 30th, Michael Lee Hill, Annunaki Nephilim and UFO Contactee is My Guest.

> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona-connection/2016/03/31/march-30th-michael-lee-hill-annunaki-nephilim-and-ufo-contactee-is-my-guest

I have to admit that some of MLH's stories are pretty interesting.

But the only evidence he has is his supposed Heplo-X2A blood type

DS says the blood type shows up mainly in Israel and around the mounds in Ohio

"Obviously there is an Annunaki connection... and the native Americans are related to the lost tribes of Israel"

Yeah, that's obvious. Sure.

MLH: "The native Americans now have permission to reveal their Star knowledge, from hundreds of years of contacts"

Someone suggest that we should each send him $10, so that he could make the trip, and "make a fool of himself on another continent".

If you look at it as entertainment, maybe it is a worthwhile proposition. Clearly, he is not in genuine need now.

Ron seems to have relied on charity for most of his life, and sets a poor example imho

Sending money only encourages him. He shouldn't get rewarded for such brazen.

Right.

If you want to help someone, how about this 100-year old woman who was evicted, rather than a deadbeat who wants a holiday

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2016/04/01/elderly-woman-evicted-trial/82527874/

635951234740442843-IMG-6268.JPG

Evelyn Heller, 100, leaves the Palm Springs courthouse after losing an eviction trial on Friday

Heller was ordered out of her home, and told to pay $616 in prorated rent and more than $800 in court and attorney’s fees.

She now has about two weeks to leave her apartment. Heller said she does not know where she will go.

“I have four grandsons, but I don’t want to be dependent on them,” Heller told the judge, pleading. “I can’t be a burden to my family. They don’t have room for me. That happens in life.”

Or maybe some of the rich Jews who have bought the US congress, and tricked the US into spending Billions on Wars-for-Israel, to enrich themselves, can find it in their hearts to help an elderly and still magnificently feisty Jewish woman.

Sending Ron to OZ, isn't going to solve anything, except for him maybe, since he will have a virgin territory, to find people to leech off

Ron's Promised Land may look different from yours and mine

There's a New World somewhere, they call the Promised Land

"If they gave me a fortune I could lose it all"

Ron's latest

(A comment that will certainly get deleted when Ron sees it):

Ron-the-victim complains that he got too little money for the stuff that was given him for free - the god-d@mned parasite! He had loads of time, YEARS! to sell the stuff at a good price, but he was too busy sitting on his arse doing videos fully of scammy info that he never researched. Anyone who sends money to this guy is a fool, and they are feeding a dangerous parasite. He spreads bad information, and lies almost every day - and nw he wants to get paid for that !

- (anony)

Ron also called his daily videos a "ministry." And, boasted that he performs for free. However he now feels it's time to collect donations (to take his trip). What gall! His videos are all about him...I do not see this as a ministry but rather narcisism. Yes, that is what it is. Total self -centeredness.

Ron is great at creating delusions that he believes in.

The surprising thing is how many people believe his words, and do not demand accountability.

This is why he first raises hopes, and then disappoints people.

He sounds confident, and speaks in a deep resonant voice. So people fall for his BS ... at first.

Silly women seem especially prone to his "Ministry" of Delusions, and I think they send him most of the money he gets.

And they go on defending him, even when his ideas are demonstrated to be pure Hopium.

But eventually most people reach a breaking point, and they give up on him, and see him for what he is: a New Age Conman,

who convinces by seeming to believe his own BS.

Back in the days where he was promoting the fake Ambassador, and most of us here were not yet banned on his channel,

we asked questions, and for a while he would answer some - we were still very respectful in those early days.

(BTW I think most people sharpen their criticism of Ron AFTER he bans them.)

One question that he answered, was what research did you do into the Ambassador's claims?

Ron said: "I don't do research."

Many people were shocked and angry.

They assumed that if he was promoting an idea, that he would have researched it first. But like way too many New Agers, RVD simply asked:

Does this resonate with me?. In Ron's case, the resonance seems to come, if it fits in with his wishful thinking.

Remember this Video from University of Truth - who is now a frequent sharp critic of Ron?:

One of the reasons I keep this thread alive by posting on it so often is to warn of the New Agers bad habit of accepting ideas without researching

them properly. All of Ron's promotions: The Republic, OPPT, Swissindo, the fake ambassador's Red Dragon family, fall apart when you start

researching them, and asking hard questions. People need to learn to do that, and stop being PC and polite to the scammers who promote them.

If they cannot or will not answer questions, strap on your golf-shoes, and start kicking away at the facade. Walk on the Hopium grass, and see if

it is real grass or astroturf.

Ron is great at creating delusions that he believes in.

The surprising thing is how many people believe his words, and do not demand accountability.

This is why he first raises hopes, and then disappoints people.

He sounds confident, and speaks in a deep resonant voice. So people fall for his BS ... at first.

Silly women seem especially prone to his "Ministry" of Delusions, and I think they send him most of the money he gets.

And they go on defending him, even when his ideas are demonstrated to be pure Hopium.

But eventually most people reach a breaking point, and they give up on him, and see him for what he is: a New Age Conman,

who convinces by seeming to believe his own BS.

Back in the days where he was promoting the fake Ambassador, and most of us here were not yet banned on his channel,

we asked questions, and for a while he would answer some - we were still very respectful in those early days.

(BTW I think most people sharpen their criticism of Ron AFTER he bans them.)

One question that he answered, was what research did you do into the Ambassador's claims?

Ron said: "I don't do research."

Many people were shocked and angry.

They assumed that if he was promoting an idea, that he would have researched it first. But like way too many New Agers, RVD simply asked:

Does this resonate with me?. In Ron's case, the resonance seems to come, if it fits in with his wishful thinking.

Remember this Video from University of Truth - who is now a frequent sharp critic of Ron?:

xx

One of the reasons I keep this thread alive by posting on it so often is to warn of the New Agers bad habit of accepting ideas without researching

them properly. All of Ron's promotions: The Republic, OPPT, Swissindo, the fake ambassador's Red Dragon family, fall apart when you start

researching them, and asking hard questions. People need to learn to do that, and stop being PC and polite to the scammers who promote them.

If they cannot or will not answer questions, strap on your golf-shoes, and start kicking away at the facade. Walk on the Hopium grass, and see if

it is real grass or astroturf.

The reason I joined this thread is because I was viewing all the above people you mentioned (OPPT, et al) and started researching their "too good to bring true" messages. I came across this site and found it very refreshing (truth is refreshing)! I am still keeping my eyes open/on Karen Hudes and company (I.e., Fulford and Keenan, etc.).....all have a similar "hidden wealth soon to be released to all humanity" theme. Thanks DrBubb!

I think Hudes is about three things

+ Some truth telling, about the World Bank, but delivered in a way that puts her in a positive light

+ Plenty of misinformation, to gain attention ( KH seems addicted to attention )

+ Clear misinformation to keep any focus off the role of Zionists in various bad acts - she usually points to the Jesuits and the Vatican

Comment from above:

"One of the reasons I keep this thread alive by posting on it so often is to warn of the New Agers bad habit of accepting ideas without researching
researching them, and asking hard questions. People need to learn to do that, and stop being PC and polite to the scammers who promote them."

(if you want more explanations, check the penultimate post, #259 on the previous page)

Aristo's back on RVD's channel... and the audience likes it

(as I type this, I see 17 thumbs up, and only 3 thumbs down)

4-4-16 – FINDING BALANCE BETWEEN VICTIM & HEALER

Oddly, Aristo does not turn on his video camera, because he says he wants the emphasis to stay on his words.

(Is he sporting a beard perhaps?)
tumblr_inline_nu3iqu6AUV1tax34n_1280.jpg

Aristo speaks positively about Ron's future - he sees Ron on the road to recovery and a cure... and thinks it good that he is not now pushing a Mr Sino, or the Ambassador

At about 10 minutes, Aristo spoke about the difficulty of being honest, and "taking honesty", when someone is in pain.

AC suggests: "Don't deny the pain... but separate it from the verbalizing process."

In a way, I think Aristo is telling Ron that he has been wrapping himself in a delusions, because he doesnt want to face the pain of his health issues, and losing his house, etc,

Aristo's new website – https://xparavox.wordpress.com

He writes about 4-stages of spiritual growth, which I summarize this way:

1. Living in Pathology, without integrity. Based on pure selfishness, rather than aiming to enhance social bonds
2. Adhering to religious or institutional rules of the larger tribal society - the "dedicated follower of fashion", easily manipulated
3. Individual enlightenment, where tribalism is questioned, and a greater and larger truth is sought
4.Mystical, where labels are left behind, and the rules of society are transcended.

Personally, I see this as a realm where selfish needs are surrendered to reach a level where truths-beyond-the-selfish and societal ones can be fully embraced

GMOP got some new shirts... and they want to show them off - What else do we learn here?

Global Mission of Peace - who we are

The mission of GMoP.tv is to be the media expression of the awakening worldwide,

both by celebrating positive developments and supporting them through education.

Maybe a T-shirt manufacturer got access to some Dragon funding (?)

It is interesting to see that they are not allowing comments.

Have they learned that from the way that prior videos attracted so many negative comments?

Message of Oneness or Dumbness ?

The Circle 555 - Connecting Global Consciousness

It could go either way: towards oneness or dumbness.

And this introductory video did not give me many clues that there was going to

be a powerful intelligent message coming out from the new GMoP-TV

Morgan sees the power of meditation (and good intentions) changing the world.

An interesting subject, for which there is actually some evidence.

But I did worry that we might be getting a recycling of The Secret, and its mythology

Shelley asks: "What happens when you are triggered?"

(Now this question is NOT a good sign. She speaks like a SJW who does not want to take

responsibility for her own thoughts and actions when she is "triggered."

This is the worst sort of irresponsible garbage. Not I should not let a sign question like

this disturb be willingness to have an open mind towards this new effort.)

Experience has taught me that those who want to Operate solely from good intentions,

is that they are easily manipulated by those who pretend to have good intentions,

but are hiding their true agenda (like the Ambassador)

And...experience has taught me that we are seldom judged by our intentions, but rather by our actions. Of course to act out our good intentions takes some work on our part. This is something many have an aversion towards...."Work" that is.

Yeah.

But Ron's handful of remaining friends not only claims he has good intentions, but they also fail to examine any of the realities that exist alongside those intentions

Thus:

+ Bankers are evil, and therefore it is okay to steal from banks

+ There are rich on this planet, so everyone should be handed money without working for it

+ He wants to go to Australia to meet old friends, so people who happily swallow his delusions & half-truths everyday, should dig in, and pay for the flight

It seems that his "good intentions" mean suffering and sacrifice for someone else

DEADBEAT RON returns

After a break with some wisdom from Aristo, Deadbeat Ron is back on full display. It isn't pretty.

4-5-16 – WHAT DO I MEAN BY “HOMELESS”?

As a US taxpayer, I would be happy to see the burden of Ron borne by another state. (Maybe his son would too.)

Does he really not understand that Australia is not going to offer up free services and free housing?

They will deport him, if that is his intent

DEADBEAT RON returns

After a break with some wisdom from Aristo, Deadbeat Ron is back on full display. It isn't pretty.

4-5-16 – WHAT DO I MEAN BY “HOMELESS”?

As a US taxpayer, I would be happy to see the burden of Ron borne by another state. (Maybe his son would too.)

Does he really not understand that Australia is not going to offer up free services and free housing?

They will deport him, if that is his intent

Ron needs to be aware that the Australians are very strict at the border he will need to show he has money to survive there and will assess his wealth on entry.If they see the freeloader Ron is, he is very likely to be turned away at the border and not even allowed to enter.Even if he obtains a visa it will be revoked at the border.He should be aware of this.Although knowing Ron this will be a truth he will not want to hear as it shatters more hopium.A freeloader with no money and a bad health history is the last thing Australia needs!! Caveat Emptor!!

That is a useful warning that Ron should hear

The VICTIM Mentality can become deeply ingrained in some

In Ron's case I wonder if he realizes how this makes him sound ?

4-6-16 – AM I BEING FORCED TO EXPLORE?
  • 216 views : 1 day ago

Why not CHOOSE to explore, and take some real responsibility for the planning and the outcome, when it arrives?

The latest title is a bit better:

4-7-16 – PLANNING AN AUSTRALIAN ADVENTURE

Somewhere, beneath all those layers of make-up, she may have eyes (to see)

Published on 6 Apr 2016

Eilish De Avalon from Australia sees Ron as part of her soul family. Like Ron's daughter, Kari, she believes they were connected in past lives, including Atlantis. She is connected with the truth community down under, Aboriginal people, and more. One of the things she revealed in this video was that the Egyptians believed the native Aussies were, in fact, the first humans on the planet, having come here from the Pleiades. Like Ron, she believes we need to come together and get back to the simple truth of loving one another, recognizing that we are part or one family. It is only those with evil intent that try to divide us and pit us against each other. Yes, this video went longer than Ron planned because he did not look at what time they started. Oops! This may well be God's synchronicity to lift Ron out of the doldrums caused by the loss of his house. [Here's Ron’s PayPal link for those willing to help defray the costs of the trip --- https://www.paypal.me/RonVanDyke]

Ron is clearly looking forward to his trip.

One wonders if we are hearing some warning signs in: the memories from Atlantis, and the simple-minded synchronicities.

The inability to bring rationality, and skepticism into this, make me wonder how real it is.

The CCN where she broadcasts has promoted way more than its share of scam - like Heather of OPPT, and the new Zealand woman (Kari) who tried to launch a free money scheme

The VICTIM Mentality can become deeply ingrained in some

In Ron's case I wonder if he realizes how this makes him sound ?

• 216 views : 1 day ago

Why not CHOOSE to explore, and take some real responsibility for the planning and the outcome, when it arrives?

The latest title is a bit better:

4-7-16 – PLANNING AN AUSTRALIAN ADVENTURE

Somewhere, beneath all those layers of make-up, she may have eyes (to see)

Published on 6 Apr 2016

Eilish De Avalon from Australia sees Ron as part of her soul family. Like Ron's daughter, Kari, she believes they were connected in past lives, including Atlantis. She is connected with the truth community down under, Aboriginal people, and more. One of the things she revealed in this video was that the Egyptians believed the native Aussies were, in fact, the first humans on the planet, having come here from the Pleiades. Like Ron, she believes we need to come together and get back to the simple truth of loving one another, recognizing that we are part or one family. It is only those with evil intent that try to divide us and pit us against each other. Yes, this video went longer than Ron planned because he did not look at what time they started. Oops! This may well be God's synchronicity to lift Ron out of the doldrums caused by the loss of his house. [Here's Ron’s PayPal link for those willing to help defray the costs of the trip --- https://www.paypal.me/RonVanDyke]

Ron is clearly looking forward to his trip.

One wonders if we are hearing some warning signs in: the memories from Atlantis, and the simple-minded synchronicities.

The inability to bring rationality, and skepticism into this, make me wonder how real it is.

The CCN where she broadcasts has promoted way more than its share of scam - like Heather of OPPT, and the new Zealand woman (Kari) who tried to launch a free money scheme

The video with Elish is just too schmaltzy for me to watch through to the end. I honestly felt like gagging. Ohhh boy......not good.

It also never seizes to amuse me that when these people speak of other lives they've lived; they were never just plain plumbers, janitors, or secretaries.....but, always ambassadors or from some priesthood or Kingdom throne. New Agers are over the top narcissistic, selfish, and me-centered! That is all the qualities they extoll against. How can they be so blind to the Truth? So totally self-absorbed that it makes me angry.

Archived