ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

I still don't understand how it benefits anyone to make Trump president. Many of his positions are contrary to both the Democrat's and his own parties platforms. How can he make good on his promises without support of either party in congress? Without the power to unilaterally implement his stated goals, in the U.S. and the world, how can he be effective? I'm not saying that Clinton could be any more effective, only that Trump has no more chance of breaking the gridlock than Clinton.

I'm afraid there is a lot of magic thinking going on in this year's election campaign. Even if people believe Trump is dead-on right in his policy, are they willing to make the fundamental changes in our form of government that would be necessary for him to carry out those policies in the face of congressional opposition? If not, then all of this is just noise. And Trump ends up another tinpot dictator. And folks will be left even more frustrated when their dream is once again dashed.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I still don't understand how it benefits anyone to make Trump president.

Many of his positions are contrary to both the Democrat's and his own parties platforms. How can he make good on his promises without support of either party in congress? Without the power to unilaterally implement his stated goals, in the U.S. and the world, how can he be effective?"

Ever heard of LEADERSHIP?

That's one way to get things done - much better than Obama's way of ignoring the constitution, and writing executive orders. By making good arguments with confidence, and asking people to follow a leader cab bring real change.

We haven't seen much of that since Reagan's time, Trump has a very different style than Reagan, but he gets things done. Else, how did he come from nowhere, win the nomination, and do a reasonable job with a great acceptance speech last week to unit a divided party. Don't believe the utter garbage and lies that you see on the corporate controlled media. Trump is getting the job done, and winning over the voters.

Here's an alternative take from Professor Jim Fetzer that you might want to listen to.

MP3-7/26 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rawdeal/072616.mp3

Compare that complete chaos on the Democratic side, where illegal primary election tactics and manipulations have alienation many potential voters, and pushed many Bernie supporters towards Trump, with what Trump has acheived, with some unwitting help from self-possessed Ted Cruz, who committed political suicide with his odd speech.

During his one year as a presidential Trump has set the agenda, using "loud mouth" tactics while focusing on issues that really matter to people - his unusual approach has gained him media attention, and eventually won over an increasing percentage of voters. (Trump's approach is like that old soundbite, which I paraphrase: "I don;t care what the mainstream media calls me, so long as they cover me, and I can get my own story out over social media and the alternative media.")

You seem to lack any awareness and understanding the Corporate media is owned by the same people who are trying to foist Clinton on an unwilling public, and the public are rejecting her and the media's influence too.

Some recent polls now have Trump ahead by 10 points. And the possible landslide for Trump that I wrote about here months ago - and got laughed at by many for doing so - is looking more and more likely.

Now I start to worry that the ruthless Clintons are a threat to Trump's life. And I am now wondering how much longer we will have to wait for the almost-inevitable assassination attempt. Let's hope it is stopped and the perps and the real people behind it are exposed, if and when it comes.

or maybe not? He (Thunter) won't restrict it no matter how many times it's been mentioned. I agree with DrBubb on what he's said and could add more but why bother?
Reading Red Panda's comment on previous page led me to listen to DS's latest radioblog...what a slime that man is. Not only is he picking up where the Ambassador left off and starting humanitarian projects and he's in charge to keep this dinar scam going with a "private exchange" and telling people to put their money in escrow, mail it all to a certain spot, he's trying to talk people into investing $70.00 in dong.

Here's the thing, if this is legitimate, the system isn't going to allow any of these humanity projects in....the system has to be torn down first or they'll put the kabosh on it all AND this is the part that's funniest to me....supposedly all this gold was left by the Annunaki to be guarded by the dragon's FOR WHEN the Annunaki return so how are they allowed to back anything/anyone with it?

Those who want to attack Trump, or support his satanic opponent should do so in the Trump thread.

If it is done here, there will be an energetic response here.

Meantime, RVD is becoming a bit obsessed after attending some Jews-for-Christ meetings

7-29-16 – PRAISING AN HONEST JEW – BENJAMIN FREEDMAN

Published on Jul 28, 2016

A friend sent me a link to a speech given in 1961 by a wealthy Jew who set the record straight on the Biblical and historical record. It is as I learned long ago. The ruthless people claiming to be Jews, but are not, namely, the Khazatians, are the ones responsible for much of the terror in this world. These Khazars have no historical blood link to the people of Israel, the real descendants of Abraham who have been scapegoated throughout history. The speech was made when John F. Kennedy was US president. Perhaps the message by Mr. Freedman had something to do with his awakening and subsequent murder by those who have since instigated war, hot and cold, on many fronts. Makes me wonder how much of what we've been taught is total fabrication! I suspect a lot, if not most of it.

Somehow you've concluded that I support Clinton. I do not. The simple point I was trying to make is that Trump's platform and the Republican platform are at odds with each other. In many ways, they are fundamentally at odds with each other. So Trump as president faces the same obstacles as Clinton as president. If either one as president does not have the support of the house and senate, neither of them are going to achieve their goals. Obama, for example, has served two terms and currently has a surprisingly high approval rating. Yet a republican dominated house has limited what he has been able to accomplish of his goals.

I'm afraid "leadership" is not very relevant in this situation. Despite ideas to the contrary, the president isn't the CEO of a company and congress his "can't say no" employees. The gridlock of the last couple of decades makes that pretty clear. He can't fire the House just because they won't approve his proposals.

Which is why I don't think it matters who lives in the Whitehouse in the second decade of the 21st century.

And, I'm done with RVD. He's just a used up old man, constantly repeating himself to the same handful of the faithful, living in fear in his son's bedroom. Nothing to see there.

"There can be no Love without Truth"

This line spilled out of Ron without Irony...

though he has banned many from his channel for daring to tell the truth

7-31-16 – RESPECTING RELGION WITHOUT BECOMING TRAPPED2

"When I have tried to reach out and love... people have resisted, coming back with the 'we know right' concept"

"I don't believe that we grow by having our stuff challenged"

Can people be given permission to lie (as in Judaism) ?

7-30-16 – Aristo & Ron, THE SANCTITY OF TRUTH

Published on Jul 29, 2016

This video is more of a dialog than some of the recent "Aristo" videos. The topic of TRUTH is explored. including the difference between subjective and objective truth. Matters of religion, spirituality and even law are discussed. None of us know "the whole truth and nothing but the truth." All our knowing is experiential; yet the "Golden Rule" is found in all religions. Somehow, we need to overcome our fragmentation and emotional overload. Can we find our way to wholeness, which is the ultimate truth? Will we be able to unify our mind and heart?

Ron talks about his definition of Truth

It seems that Ron relieves heavily on "internal resonance" whatever that may be, rather than research, and testing ideas against the facts

TO THUNTER:
That's the delight of Trump, he's not part of their "club" and it looks like it's all falling apart anyway. All of a sudden they're all trying to be the good guy, the house just filed for not only impeachment but arrest of Obama...Obama just forgave all those student debts and the republican party is now introducing a tax reform...it's all a little too late for IF Trump gets in, they'll still all be exposed. This goes so much further than Trump and it's been a delight to see everyone turning on each other, Trump is just their ace in the hole, he has had NOTHING to do with the disclosure that's happening and has been happening. Look around, the movement is happening...all countries are wanting to leave the EU and the Germans are demanding Merkel step down. I expect a lot of republicans have some type of blackmail on them and democrats too, possibly a party, a micky in their drink and they take pictures of them unclad with a minor or such. It's something the cabal has used for years and if that's their only crimes which aren't crimes, they won't have to worry. Those who are the real bad guys are hanging on by the skin of their teeth while those who saw what was to come got smart and stepped down already.
ANY person who's not part of their club has the chance of breaking their gridlock and I guarantee you that the republicans and democrats will agree to saving America as long as they have someone who's not part of the 100 year club. I guarantee where Obama just signed the monsanto act and all his other things this puppet has allowed to happen will be repealed come next January.

" The simple point I was trying to make is that Trump's platform and the Republican platform are at odds with each other.

In many ways, they are fundamentally at odds with each other"

Trump as "at odds" with the old GOP establishment. He has remade the GOP into something that can get elected under his leadership.

I would be interested... Can you you us a list (a short list) of the policies he has which you think will be difficult to implement.

Maybe we can find some measure of agreement, if we can examine the detail

RVD. Metaphysician, huh? Pretty funny.

Metaphysician's Circle Meeting for Sunday, July 31, 2016

I invite those who live in this area...

WHAT IS TRUTH?

LOCATION: Heaven Sent Wellness Institute, 4455 Pinewood Road, Eau Gallie.

Directions: Take Eau Gallie Blvd. to John Rhodes Blvd., turn North, continue to Pinewood Road on the right. 4455 is the 2nd house on the right. There will be a sign near the mailbox.

MEETING TOPIC: What is Truth? Join us for a thought-provoking presentation and discussion on the nature of truth conducted by local metaphysician Ron Van Dyke. Truth is a broad topic. Many people see truth as whatever their religion said it is; however, most religion sets up competition. Almost all religions claim to be the one true truth, no matter how much they differ. The one we have come to know as Jesus of Nazareth made it really simple. He taught, according to scriptures, that the whole of the law and prophets could be summed up very easily: Love God and love your neighbor as yourself. Simple, yet most people miss that. Who would distort such a simple thing? Only those who might benefit from the ensuing controversy: who is right? Those who love are! Of course that is almost totally missed in religious circles.

SPEAKER BIO: Ron Van Dyke has been making daily videos on YouTube and Facebook since January 2011 and has a worldwide following. Previously, he was creator and primary writer for Paradox Magazine from 1996-2001; and before that was leader of The Well Ministries and radio personality on Be Not Deceived. He has spoken in churches and religious gatherings of many types throughout his life.

MEETING TIME: We start promptly at 7:00 p.m. Please arrive by 6:45 p.m. so we can start at 7:00 p.m. after everyone is settled and go until 8:30 p.m.- 8:45 p.m.

The love offering is $3.00.

The Sedona Connection Foundation - another scam?

Dave Schmidt seems to have been inspired by the dodgy Clinton Foundation, or maybe by RVD's bogus charities.

july 27th, More Updates, Reports Indicate Funds Are Moving

He wants people to register at his new website

Maybe I will, just to see how the scam operates.

Dave claims that the Dragons want to release money to the people, and will do it through private currency exchanges,

'so it can stay legal." My ears perked up, and made me think that Dave of teh Dragons have discovered a new wrinkle

that they can use to scam people, with less risk of being caught

There is still ZERO evidence to back any of DS's strange claims.

RVD. Metaphysician, huh? Pretty funny.

Metaphysician's Circle Meeting for Sunday, July 31, 2016

I invite those who live in this area...

WHAT IS TRUTH?

LOCATION: Heaven Sent Wellness Institute, 4455 Pinewood Road, Eau Gallie.

Directions: Take Eau Gallie Blvd. to John Rhodes Blvd., turn North, continue to Pinewood Road on the right. 4455 is the 2nd house on the right. There will be a sign near the mailbox.

MEETING TOPIC: What is Truth? Join us for a thought-provoking presentation and discussion on the nature of truth conducted by local metaphysician Ron Van Dyke. Truth is a broad topic. Many people see truth as whatever their religion said it is; however, most religion sets up competition. Almost all religions claim to be the one true truth, no matter how much they differ. The one we have come to know as Jesus of Nazareth made it really simple. He taught, according to scriptures, that the whole of the law and prophets could be summed up very easily: Love God and love your neighbor as yourself. Simple, yet most people miss that. Who would distort such a simple thing? Only those who might benefit from the ensuing controversy: who is right? Those who love are! Of course that is almost totally missed in religious circles.

SPEAKER BIO: Ron Van Dyke has been making daily videos on YouTube and Facebook since January 2011 and has a worldwide following. Previously, he was creator and primary writer for Paradox Magazine from 1996-2001; and before that was leader of The Well Ministries and radio personality on Be Not Deceived. He has spoken in churches and religious gatherings of many types throughout his life.

MEETING TIME: We start promptly at 7:00 p.m. Please arrive by 6:45 p.m. so we can start at 7:00 p.m. after everyone is settled and go until 8:30 p.m.- 8:45 p.m.

The love offering is $3.00.

Great find Thunter ...it's as if everything he went through & blaming God for it just disappeared like it never happened and he's still making money off God that he's so angry with. He's right back to the guy I researched going all the way back to his very first video's. Shows me he doesn't know what he believes but the guy from 2012 brought him viewers so he'll be that charlatan if he has to pick a charlatan to be.

Dave Schmidt seems to have been inspired by the dodgy Clinton Foundation, or maybe by RVD's bogus charities.

Dave claims that the Dragons want to release money to the people, and will do it through private currency exchanges,

'so it can stay legal." My ears perked up, and made me think that Dave of teh Dragons have discovered a new wrinkle

Warning:-

These are lies. This rhetoric from DS is the same old same old that has been propogated by upfront fee scammers for near on 15 years!! He is keeping this spinning to feed his goose that is laying his golden egg!! Its a constant moving target that is never reached.That is why he keeps promising but it never happens.Its all BS.Fraud agencies around the world are aware of this BS and the millions of upfront fees taken ion the name of this rhetoric. Dave is just more of the same!!!

These are lies. This rhetoric from DS is the same old same old that has been propogated by upfront fee scammers for near on 15 years!! He is keeping this spinning to feed his goose that is laying his golden egg!! Its a constant moving target that is never reached.That is why he keeps promising but it never happens.Its all BS.Fraud agencies around the world are aware of this BS and the millions of upfront fees taken ion the name of this rhetoric. Dave is just more of the same!!!

Have you all noticed another year nearly done and still the same BS is propogated!! But of course not one thing DS has promised has come true!! His visits to HK are wasted visits he is involved with a bunch of liars and conmen and just cannot see it!!! He is so gullible and easily led. TG he is no longer a senator!!

Have you all noticed another year nearly done and still the same BS is propogated!! But of course not one thing DS has promised has come true!! His visits to HK are wasted visits he is involved with a bunch of liars and conmen and just cannot see it!!! He is so gullible and easily led. TG he is no longer a senator!!

Caveat Emptor!!

DS was a preacher and a politician... now just an experienced scam-artist

It seems he has been making hios living by lying his whole life

Great comments by all. He's working over-time because his little scam is going to end soon IF and the operative word is if Trump gets in....then the reval will happen, but all those dinars will be worth what they were at the time of purchase and the others are counterfeit (probably what he's selling) nothing is going to happen as long as the administration is what it is at this moment. Didn't DS have some type of relationship with the one in prison now? I remember only DS mentioning a few guys who weren't reliable and one of them speaking out about it and DS recanting his thoughts on him after. And then one ended up in prison. Sorry, didn't pay enough attention to it all but maybe someone in here remembers?

http://netrightdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Hills-Are-Alive-NRD-990.jpg

Didn't DS have some type of relationship with the one in prison now? I remember only DS mentioning a few guys who weren't reliable and one of them speaking out about it and DS recanting his thoughts on him after. And then one ended up in prison. Sorry, didn't pay enough attention to it all but maybe someone in here remembers?

TNT Tony, whom Dave used to listen to, went to prison. Several currency dealers are either in the process of being charged or under investigation. Dave said in his most recent radio program that he has been cleared by several alphabet agencies and can carry on.

When Dave was tight with the Ambassador, he and Dave did a show on Neil Keenan and how Keenan was barking up the wrong tree. Now Dave says he has changed his mind about Keenan. Dave believes that many people working on securing or opening up the GC Accounts have relationships with various factions of the Family and each has some portion of the truth. Dave says he doesn't have the whole story yet, but apparently he has enough that he believes that even if there is no RV, the Golden Dragons he is now associated with have the desire to exchange money for dinars to help stabilize the economy of the world. I don't see how that will happen by exchanging dinars for listeners of Dave's radio show, but they can certainly give it a go. (Jerzy from Landa China Global also says he is part of the Golden Dragon Family and he has been waiting on funds for many years).

Dave says the Dragons now want to get money moving into productive channels and Dave's listeners are the beta testers to see if this will work. He hasn't said directly but it seems there will be no upfront fees to the exchange he is proposing. So at worst they would lose their currency and their time and travel costs.

Dave keeps saying "Use common sense", to debunk certain ideas, but what he is now talking about seems way beyond common sense to me. The people that need the most help can't afford to buy dinars or dong. These Dragons would be better off funneling their cash into existing foundations that are doing what they feel needs to be done. Perhaps they are, it is rather difficult to verify any of this.

Dave is just as convinced that these Dragons have funds as he was about the Ambassador. Is he chasing leprechauns again? We will see.

Thank you Red Panda...I've always thought Keenan was part of the cabal...hence why he gets away with all this...is DS also part of the cabal or is this the real deal? Would be wonderful to see all those who are holding dinars want to use theirs for humanity and be happy with a kick back but yeah, the way I see it, it would be ridiculous to think all those holding dinars will get the going price since the G7 countries bought them up in the billions

If I was a philanthropist with quadrillions of dollars holed away and wanted to help the world, I would burn it and stir the ashes. Value exists in scarcity. If heaven's streets are paved in gold, then gold is reduced to the value of paving material. Flooding the world with money would make it worthless. To use another bumpersticker slogan, if everyone is a millionaire, no one is rich.

The idea that the almost worthless currency of a small, unstable country will be the financial salvation of the world is laughable. The idea that (insert any country here) would pay huge sums for currency they can buy now in unlimited quantities anywhere for pennies on the dollar is ridiculous.

The calvary isn't coming to save us, folks. We have to save ourselves.

" Dave said in his most recent radio program that he has been cleared by several alphabet agencies and can carry on.

When Dave was tight with the Ambassador, he and Dave did a show on Neil Keenan and how Keenan was barking up the wrong tree. Now Dave says he has changed his mind about Keenan. Dave believes that many people working on securing or opening up the GC Accounts have relationships with various factions of the Family and each has some portion of the truth. Dave says he doesn't have the whole story yet, but apparently he has enough that he believes that even if there is no RV, the Golden Dragons he is now associated with have the desire to exchange money for dinars to help stabilize the economy of the world. I don't see how that will happen by exchanging dinars for listeners of Dave's radio show, but they can certainly give it a go. (Jerzy from Landa China Global also says he is part of the Golden Dragon Family and he has been waiting on funds for many years). "

This doesn't Ring True for me

+ Alphabet agencies are not in the business of "clearing" people in Dave's line - why would they do that

+ There is no convincing evidence that I have seen that Global Collateral account even exist. The numbers that I have seen for

the SIZE of funds held in the GC accounts are clearly impossible. I used to work in the auditing dept of one of largest banks

in the world, and have some ideas of how to check this. Every claim I have seen fails the tests. (If you have evidence, please share it!)

+ The idea of scamming people while you supposedly wait for a big payday has been around a long time. DS is acting out an old pattern

+ Why would a wealthy family want to reward DS and small time currency speculators? There are better ways and better people to work

with if you want to inject money into the system, An honest version of the Clinton Foundation would be better than Dave's merry men (& women)

+ Thunter's right about what happens to the value of money if you suddenly flood the system with it.

No one will want to do the dirty work, and a loaf of bread might go to $1 Million, or whatever

Archived