• Steve Netwriter

whoa!

Au:1451.05...

Ag: 39.03

goldrecord.jpg

That's a nice chart indeed.

But we should be aware of this one too: update

GLD.gif.jpg

There's always a constant battle between bulls and bears.

Having said that, I am making good money on the GLD calls and bull spreads I bought back in Feb.

QUOTE (DrBubb @ Jan 26 2011, 09:30 PM) :

Gold "remembers September"... and is headed back (near there)

An Old Gap from early October attracts the price

THE GAP: 128.62 - 129.87

==

QUOTE (DrBubb @ Jan 29 2011, 02:40 AM)

I bought; Feb, April, and Dec. GLD call options & bull spreads

UNQUOTE== == ==

Previously the resistance line stopped the rallies. But this time it did not.

Instead we got a push through it, and on reasonable volume. Nice.

But there's another channel high looming above, and there's something called a "Last Engulfing" candle, which we sometimes see after moves like this push up.

(Also the reliable "Fitkid-Ridcule-Meter" is flashing an amber warning)

Should I be taking profits near here?

The next day or two may give some clues.

Here's a KEY CHART I will be using to trigger my next move. And another

Anyone interested in how I might use them? Check DrBubb's diary over the next day or two, and see how I get on with them.

That's a nice chart indeed.

But we should be aware of this one too: update

GLD.gif.jpg

There's always a constant battle between bulls and bears.

Having said that, I am making good money on the GLD calls and bull spreads I bought back in Feb.

QUOTE (DrBubb @ Jan 26 2011, 09:30 PM) :

Gold "remembers September"... and is headed back (near there)

An Old Gap from early October attracts the price

THE GAP: 128.62 - 129.87

==

QUOTE (DrBubb @ Jan 29 2011, 02:40 AM)

I bought; Feb, April, and Dec. GLD call options & bull spreads

UNQUOTE== == ==

Previously the resistance line stopped the rallies. But this time it did not.

Instead we got a push through it, and on reasonable volume. Nice.

But there's another channel high looming above, and there's something called a "Last Engulfing" candle, which we sometimes see after moves like this push up.

(Also the reliable "Fitkid-Ridcule-Meter" is flashing an amber warning)

Should I be taking profits near here?

The next day or two may give some clues.

Here's a KEY CHART I will be using to trigger my next move. And another

Anyone interested in how I might use them? Check DrBubb's diary over the next day or two, and see how I get on with them.

I don't know how valid GLD charts are (I know they show volume), but the point it GLD is not priced at 1/10 of an ounce of gold, why? My assertion is that the market has priced in the fact that this investment is not as good as gold.

Also, I feel for that reason there has been some withdrawal of tonnage fom GLD in favour of physical, so is the volume 'valid'?

NYSE Arca 'GLD' Share Price

Last Sale $ 142.05

Gold Spot Price

US$ Gold/oz

bid $ 1,454.75

offer $ 1,455.55

mid $ 1,455.15

I don't know how valid GLD charts are (I know they show volume), but the point it GLD is not priced at 1/10 of an ounce of gold, why? My assertion is that the market has priced in the fact that this investment is not as good as gold.

Also, I feel for that reason there has been some withdrawal of tonnage fom GLD in favour of physical, so is the volume 'valid'?

Last Sale $ 142.05

Gold Spot Price

US$ Gold/oz

bid $ 1,454.75

offer $ 1,455.55

mid $ 1,455.15

There are big redemptions of physical when the bullion banks need to get their hands on physical in a hurry this happens in GLD & SLV, so it as you rightly say makes their volume figures unreliable for TA.

& once more Au falls in Euros (razer-edge style, but still falling).

What is the excuse this time, EZ GBP figs?! German manufacturing orders?

Last Sale $ 142.05

Gold Spot Price

US$ Gold/oz

bid $ 1,454.75

offer $ 1,455.55

mid $ 1,455.15

GLD has been fully as good as gold (just buy 10 shares, instead of one ounce),

with the added advantage that you can trade options cheaply and easily.

The PHYS indicator on Wednesday has flashed a possible TURN, see DrB's diary.

(It could get cancelled straight away, or be a false signal - But let's watch it !)

GLD has been fully as good as gold (just buy 10 shares, instead of one ounce),

with the added advantage that you can trade options cheaply and easily.

The PHYS indicator on Wednesday has flashed a possible TURN, see DrB's diary.

(It could get cancelled straight away, or be a false signal - But let's watch it !)

GLD will be as good as gold till the day it isn't, then what? Don't you find it funny that JPM are accepting gold as collateral but won't accept GLD shares as such?

Have a read of this - http://fofoa.blogspot.com/2011/01/who-is-draining-gld.html

Gold has just broken out of a month long consolidation, which displayed the inverse head and shoulders pattern, I think we are now due over $1500 in short order.

GLD will be as good as gold till the day it isn't, then what? Don't you find it funny that JPM are accepting gold as collateral but won't accept GLD shares as such?

Have a read of this - http://fofoa.blogspot.com/2011/01/who-is-draining-gld.html

Gold has just broken out of a month long consolidation, which displayed the inverse head and shoulders pattern, I think we are now due over $1500 in short order.

Don't you find it funny that JPM are accepting gold as collateral but won't accept GLD shares as such?

NO.!!!

Would you give ANY value to something that you will be wiping your A** with in the near future.JPM are many things but STUPID is definetly NOT one of them.

Its your choice follow the WIZARD OF OUNCES

toilet2.jpgwizard.jpg

sharecerts.jpg

OR FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD.!!!!!!!

yellowbrickroad.jpg

goldbull.jpg

Soros missed out betting big on the housing bubble which culminated (kind of) in 2008. He is not big enough to control global economy. Even a huge war machine like USA cannot control global economy, soros is but a small fish.

What colour is your RIDICULE METER FLASHING NOW.?

MY WAKE UP METER IS FLASHING GREEN.!!!!!!!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gold-hits-fresh-record-silver-tops-40-an-ounce-2011-04-08

Gold settles at record; silver ends at $40.61 an ounce

Dollar weakness fuels commodities fire

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) — Fears of rampant inflation and U.S. dollar weakness added fuel to gold’s fire on Friday, pushing the metal to a record high, and took silver to a close above $40 an ounce, its first in three decades.

Soros missed out betting big on the housing bubble which culminated (kind of) in 2008. He is not big enough to control global economy. Even a huge war machine like USA cannot control global economy, soros is but a small fish.

The economy is such a complex organism with so many variables that it simply cannot be controlled. It is the height of arrogance that our politicians and so-called economists think they can control it. And it is the absolute height of arrogance that they attempt to do so in such a way as to ALSO benefit their selfish goals.

The economy is such a complex organism with so many variables that it simply cannot be controlled. It is the height of arrogance that our politicians and so-called economists think they can control it. And it is the absolute height of arrogance that they attempt to do so in such a way as to ALSO benefit their selfish goals.

It is the height of arrogance that our politicians and so-called economists think they can control it

Absolutely correct the central issuing banks using the Rothschild formula would be incensed that you could even imply such a thing.

ONLY THEY CONTROL.

It is the absolute height of arrogance that they even devised such a plan,execute it brilliantly and actually achieve their selfish goals.

I am going to be offline until after Easter.

Don't let them steal your eggs, and watch silver!

Have a good trip! Hope you are going where there are no tsunamis/earthquakes (Scotland- :lol: ) Remember my offer of a guided Japan trip for 'a few ounces'. If it all goes well for silver, you may pay in that currency.

Thanks for all your comments.

Jake.

PS When is Easter?