NEOwave Warnings - from Glenn Nealy

NEOwave Warnings - from Glenn Nealy

THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!
That statement is not about fear-mongering, it is what NEoWave theory tells me is looming for all equity and financial markets. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm trying to warn you. I'm deadly serious about this and, personally, I'm extremely concerned the quality of life in New York, California (the two places I live) and the rest of the country will be severely effected over the next 1-2 years. Please do what you can to prepare for difficult times ahead.

Originally recorded in August of 2005, many of the predictions Glenn Neely made in this historic interview are already coming true (especially those regarding the current real estate market). You can choose to listen to the whole interview or just pick specific topics important to you. Simply go to the following link...

http://www.neowave.com/company-2005interview.asp
=====================

Mar 27 2008, 09:47 AM

(from Neowave):

As a public service, on many past occasions I have issued general announcements about major market turns in the S&P, Notes, the Euro and Gold.

Today's announcement is on GOLD. Following last week's massive, $130 collapse, Gold has given us EXACTLY the move required to confirm the bull market is OVER!

bigrg7.gif

As usual, with any major market call that is contrary to the public's belief system, this will come as a shock and be immediately rejected by the majority. But, there is no denying Gold has experienced its largest, fastest decline in over 10 years, which virtually guarantees a multi-year correction has begun.

If you want to be prepared for years of DEFLATION, not inflation, and you want to benefit from a rising dollar and falling Gold market, make sure to join before it is too late. Go to http://www.neowave.com/product.asp and pick the Gold service that best fits your needs.

Glenn Neely
NEoWave, Inc.
===============

Two recent NEoWave forecasts, below, stand out and highlight the accuracy of this scientific, proven method.

1. NEoWave analysis enables Neely to state and publicly warn of impending major market and economic downturn.

June 6, 2008, forecast: “… Today’s decline in the Dow, S&P and Nasdaq is warning PHASE 2 of the Bear market has begun or will begin in the next 3-6 weeks. This bear market will be like NOTHING we have experienced in 75 years! The odds are HIGH it will be a severe, deflationary recession that will unfold very swiftly – probably in just 6-12 months … Financially and economically speaking, there will be few places to hide. Please prepare as well as you can for what should be 2-4 years of very difficult economic conditions.”

Outcome: In recent days, only 3 months after Neely published his warning, U.S. stock markets have fallen precipitously with dire news of bankrupt titanic financial corporations and the U.S. government’s impending $700 billion bailout.

2. Glenn Neely predicts the Gold market will rally. Within months, Gold hit historic highs.

Summer 2007 forecast: Throughout last summer, with Gold trading below $650, Neely advised subscribers of the major advance that was about to begin in the Gold market. Neely’s forecast called for a $200 rally within the next few months.

Outcome: On November 9, 2007, the Gold market peaked at $847.60 per ounce, up 25% for the year. The August 25, 2008, release of Timer Digest shows NEoWave Gold Trading service as the most profitable service of its kind in the United States for the last 12 months.
===

About Glenn Neely and NEoWave Institute

In the early 1930s, Ralph Nelson Elliott presented his theory of market behavior, which quantifies each stage of an economic cycle into specific patterns of mass psychology. Glenn Neely read about the Elliott Wave principle in 1982 and was fascinated by its implications. Neely then devoted more than 25 years to mastering and advancing the concepts of Wave theory. His revolutionary NEoWave technology is the result, which provides a step-by-step method to apply Wave theory. This method is based strictly on price action (i.e., no oscillators, indicators, or moving averages are ever employed) and enables traders to analyze individual swings and group them correctly into larger wave patterns. The result? A precise assessment of market structure and potential that leads to low-risk, high-profit investing and trading.

Neely refined Elliott Wave theory to make it objective, practical, and consistently accurate. His vastly superior NEoWave technology dramatically improves the accuracy of Wave analysis. The core elements of NEoWave are logic, self-defining price/time limits, and self-confirmation. Orthodox Elliott Wave, devoid of such technology and rules, typically leaves the analyst with ambiguous interpretations, seriously flawed results, and dual-directional forecasts.

glenn20neelycu7.gif

Today, decades after R.N. Elliott penned his original theory, countless investors trust Neely’s revolutionary, step-by-step NEoWave approach to market analysis. Devotees of NEoWave Institute and Glenn Neely are reaping the rewards of low-risk, high-profit investing.

Learn more about Glenn Neely and NEoWave Institute at http://www.NEoWave.com.

POSSIBLE SCENARIO - see post #xx
aa1hm6.gif

= = = = =
LINKS:
Neowave website.... : http://www.Neowave.com
Mastering EW Book. : http://www.scribd.com/doc/14344292/Elliott-Wave-Glenn-Neely
AllAllan Neowaver... : http://allallan.blogspot.com/
Other Bloggers....... : PlanetYelnick : Tony C - his charts
Other watch list site : http://www.geocities.com/zenit_thinking/

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many times over the last 25 years, I have taken the time to WARN the PUBLIC of coming, MAJOR market turns or changes in the economic environment. NEVER in those 25 years have I been as worried about the United States as I am today!

When I warned of a stock market top eight years ago in 2000, the U.S. economy was in great shape, the wealth of Americans was high and there were no, visible cracks in our economy. Now, after 8 years of an ongoing slowdown and market correction (under wave theory terms), nearly ever facet of America (its economy, government, society, financial system) is seriously damaged and at extreme risk.

Today's decline (June 6, 2008) in the Dow, S&P and Nasdaq is warning PHASE 2 of the Bear market (that began last year) has begun or will begin in the next 3-6 weeks. This bear market will be like NOTHING we have experienced in 75 years! The odds are HIGH it will be a severe, deflationary recession that will unfold very swiftly - probably in just 6-12 months, but no longer than 18 months!

Financially and economically speaking, there will be few places to hide. Merely having cash in hand will put you in a better position than most. Please prepare as well as you can for what should be 2-4 years of very difficult economic conditions.

I wish us all good luck!

Sincerely,

Glenn Neely

NEoWave, Inc

Aug. 8th==

Since the beginning of 2008, I have warned NEoWave Gold and S&P subscribers that DEFLATION would be the new direction for the U.S. economy. Today's collapse in the Euro, and a 5-month high in the U.S. dollar, are part of that changing, financial landscape.

How do you prepare for such an unusual and rare environment? Get out of debt quickly (while your dollars are worth less) and hold as little real estate, cars, collectibles and tangibles as possible. In a deflationary period, the ONLY thing that will be increasing in value is the dollar itself. Everything else, in relation, will be declining in value.

Such an environment is the LAST thing the U.S. real estate market needs. Deflation will bring with it an entirely new round of foreclosures, write-offs, "walk aways," etc. The rising value of the dollar will make home values (in relation) drop far more than would be possible otherwise, which will put even more home owners under water. At the end of the real estate downturn, which will be years from now, home prices in some areas will be 75% below their peaks!

For the last 20-30 years, Americans have been sold on the idea that buying on credit "is the way to live." That "extra cash" has produced a citizenry heavy in debt and awash in tangible items (exactly the opposite of what is most advantageous in a deflationary period). Based on current conditions, the U.S. economy is heading for an environment far worse than that experienced after the 1987 stock market crash, but fortunately not as bad as the Great Depression (late 20's through early 30's). No matter how you look at it, things are going to get much, much worse. Please do what you can to prepare.

Sincerely,

Glenn Neely

NEoWave, Inc.

Thursday, October 9, 2008 9:51:40 PM

As early as October of last year, I warned customers that our long-held, upside target for the U.S. stock market had been reached and that a top was looming. I maintained that outlook throughout early 2008. Then, in mid January, I specifically mapped out the S&P's price action for the next 4 years (see attachment). That Monthly S&P chart gave two scenarios - a milder, "green" scenario and a more dramatic, "crash" scenario in red.

aa1ja6.gif

I'm writing to you this evening to report, unfortunately, that the more devastating "red" scenario is now in effect. No matter how or when the S&P goes about breaking 2002's low, the odds are high it will bottom within 50 points of 600! That requires another 33% decline from current levels, so we are FAR from being safe and no matter how much the S&P rallies over the next few days or weeks, there is much more to come later this year or in 2009.

If you want to survive, and potentially thrive, during this international, financial disaster, you will not want to go it alone. Make sure our unique NEoWave research is an essential part of your analytical, trading arsenal.

October 14

=======

As I occasionally do, I send out PUBLIC Notices of BIG market events on the horizon. Earlier today, ALL of our NEoWave Trading customers Shorted the S&P near the highs (around 1040 and 1019 in the Dec. Futures).

Based on current, short-term wave structure, the S&P is now at risk of its LARGEST, FASTEST, MOST VIOLENT DECLINE IN HISTORY!!!

bigpp6.gif

PLEASE protect yourself and don't get caught in the "bargain hunting, and the market is bottoming," mentality.

Good Luck,

Glenn Neely

NEoWave, Inc.

BANK FAILURES

==========

The attached chart shows the number of U.S. bank failures, per year, plotted since 1934. It makes clear that the current bank-failure rate is very low compared to the 1980's and early 1990's.

XXX

On Chart 1 (sent earlier), from 1934 to 2008, it showed 1989 as the peak of the worst decade of U.S. bank failures, with 1936 coming in a distant second.

On Chart 2 (attached), the period from 1921 to 1933 dwarfs the 1980's in the number of bank failures with its peak in 1933 producing 700% more failures than that reached during the zenith of the 1980's!

What does NEoWave say about this? Since the correction that began in 2000 will be more damaging and more prolonged than since 1966, but of one less degree than the 1929-1932 stock market crash, we can assume bank failures over the next 10 years will be greater than that seen in the 1980's, but fewer and less severe than that experienced in the 1920's and early 1930's. Based on structural evidence, I expect the number of U.S. bank failures to peak around 2010 and 2011, with the worst period showing 300-400 failures per year.

Glenn Neely

NEoWave, Inc. / AddWednesday, July 16, 2008

I found these posts in am Email account that I use rarely.

WOW! there were some very accurate calls, so I wanted to share them.

Neowave seems to agree with Mish Shedlock on many matters.

The forces of deflation are very strong, so I am looking for signs that the efforts to stimulate reflation is winning the battle.

Most positive sign so far is the falling Libor rates

I heard an interesting comment the other day to the effect that falling libor rates may only represent "pretend" lending between banks as Uncle Bernanke stands over them.

Still can not see it getting out to real lenders yet.

That comment came from the podcast with Mish Shedlock, I believe.

There wil; be more than pretend lending, but not everyone is going to get money

On the technical front, Merv Burak has been pretty accurate so far. He is very bearish on gold for TA reasons, similar to Ker.

Technically Precious with Merv

"For week ending 17 October 2008

It’s been down hill all week with only Wednesday providing a minor bit of relief. It looks like we might be heading for new lows as early as this coming week. Never a dull moment......

.......From the long term stand point the indicators are not positive. Gold is below its negative sloping long term moving average line while the momentum indicator remains in its negative zone below its negative trigger line. The volume indicator is well below its negative trigger line. Long term gold can only be rated as BEARISH........

.......On the intermediate term things are no better. Although gold has been tracking a somewhat lateral path for a few weeks it has now broken decisively to the down side and is once more heading lower. It is below its now negative sloping moving average line. The momentum indicator has also moved into its negative zone below its negative sloping trigger line. As for the volume indicator, well that indicator is still moving sideways (although I do not have the volume data for Friday which might push it lower) and is sitting right on top of its trigger line. The trigger itself is sloping slightly to the down side. All in all there is nothing here to grab on to and seem bullish. Gold, on the intermediate term, can only be rated as BEARISH......

.......Other than Wednesday it was a lousy week for gold. Gold is quickly moving away from its short term negative moving average line and the momentum indicator is moving deeper inside its negative zone. The daily volume action is low and not giving us any specific message at this time. Finally, the very short term moving average line remains below the short term line indicating that the down side prevails. The only rating one can give the short term with these indicators is a BEARISH rating..........."

His capitals, not mine, BTW. I would appreciate any comments on his analysis by the TA users.

On the technical front, Merv Burak has been pretty accurate so far. He is very bearish on gold for TA reasons, similar to Ker.

Far enough comment, but could you qualify it?? For example, he is very bearish on gold short term/ medium term.....

Correct me if I am wrong, but I very much doubt Ker is bearish on gold altogether. :)

Edit: Given the idiosyncracities in both the market and the economy these days, I would not take too much notice of TA.

Far enough comment, but could you qualify it?? For example, he is very bearish on gold short term/ medium term.....

Correct me if I am wrong, but I very much doubt Ker is bearish on gold altogether. :)

Edit: Given the idiosyncracities in both the market and the economy these days, I would not take too much notice of TA.

Well, he's bearish on the short, medium and long term, so I would say he is pretty bearish overall.

As for TA, I am still a bit of a skeptic, but less so than I was initially. I posted the article as it chimes with the OP in this thread, and reminds that some people see downside, as well as upside, to the PoG - to broaden the debate. I am interested in what the TA users make of the analysis.

Well, he's bearish on the short, medium and long term, so I would say he is pretty bearish overall.

As for TA, I am still a bit of a skeptic, but less so than I was initially. I posted the article as it chimes with the OP in this thread, and reminds that some people see downside, as well as upside, to the PoG - to broaden the debate. I am interested in what the TA users make of the analysis.

have they got deflation in Iceland at the moment

and any TA users in Iceland that predicted their currency collapsing

Correct me if im wrong folks...

But really the main difference between the deflation and inflationistas is the Dollar game, i.e. can the value of the dollar be maintained whilst the bailouts continue at pace.

If the dollar stays strong, either due to manipulation or simply comparative strength during the period of deleveraging then its deflation and bonds/cash is strong.

If the dollar starts to weaken its time for inflation and a move into commodities and PM's and well away from cash/bonds.

The Dollar game is currently being played by many particpants but essentially all the inflation and deflation arguements I have read corrospond to the above.

I still feel that, looking at former crisis, a short period of deflation following by high to hyper inflation as the correction measures overshoot is on the cards - but that's just my opinion... as i've said before Some will be right, Most will be wrong... the best we can do is discuss/confront/analyse the issues and DYOR.

Have I got this right?

Holding paper money is the only safe route for years

& the only safe paper is the US dollar

& only under the mattress, unless you know of a bank that wont go under

Have I got this right?

Holding paper money is the only safe route for years

& the only safe paper is the US dollar

& only under the mattress, unless you know of a bank that wont go under

Thanks, Laura. Your post more or less asks the questions I would also like answers to! ;)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8092902762.html

They Just Don't Get It

Tuesday, September 30, 2008; Page D01

In the coming weeks and months, all of these people will come to understand how deep the hole really is and how we're all in it together.

They'll come to understand that the giant sucking sound they hear is of a massive deleveraging of the global economy and the global financial system as households and governments, businesses and investment funds adjust to living in a world with less debt and more inflation.

Does that answer your question?

I remain bearish gold, from a chart perspective.

As for Neely. I got motivated earlier this year to find out more about his analysis so i took out his trial subscription for a month i think it is. Jury is out as far as i am concerned. It is not elliott wave as i recognise it (or how Elliott himself would recongise it for that matter) so find it difficult to follow his reasoning. But, he has made some good calls. I disagree that the S&P bottom will be around the 2002 lows and think it will be substantially below this. As for gold, i am less bearish than him. I am looking for a bottom around the $600 area, he, if i recall rightly, is looking for a long bear market going further than that.

I remain bearish gold, from a chart perspective.

As for Neely. I got motivated earlier this year to find out more about his analysis so i took out his trial subscription for a month i think it is. Jury is out as far as i am concerned. It is not elliott wave as i recognise it (or how Elliott himself would recongise it for that matter) so find it difficult to follow his reasoning. But, he has made some good calls. I disagree that the S&P bottom will be around the 2002 lows and think it will be substantially below this. As for gold, i am less bearish than him. I am looking for a bottom around the $600 area, he, if i recall rightly, is looking for a long bear market going further than that.

As I mentioned in another thread - if you looked at a chart of the price of gold denominated in pounds sterling would your analysis be the same?

Is POG bearish in terms of pound sterling?

The POG was bearish many times this year but if you lived in Iceland it would most likely be bullish all the way?

Apologies for cross posting this but i am very keen to get input on how your own currency perspective changes your analysis.

...I am looking for a bottom around the $600 area, he, if i recall rightly, is looking for a long bear market going further than that.

I think he is looking for SPX-600 +/- 50 points.

And from the charts he provided, that might be late 2009

(from 2005):

I will address the Elliott Wave (NeoWave) count Glenn Neely has been following and recently updated. His count supports the case for hyperinflation, particularly after a bottom in the S&P is due around 2015 (with prices remaining above the 2002 lows) at the end of the article.

/see: http://www.safehaven.com/article-3431.htm

Elliott Wave (NeoWave) Supports Hyperinflation

Glenn Neely predicted the 1987 crash and stated the DOW would be over 10,000 by 2000. People then thought he was nuts, but were silenced from what happened. His original forecast had the DOW hitting 100,000 around 2050, but he made an incredible one change to his count in a time period of 15 years to having wave (III) from a top in 2000, with wave (IV) underway until 2014-2017ish. A fifth wave is to follow, taking the DOW to 100,000. This sounds like a marvelous return at first, but compare that to Weirmar, Germany in the early 1920's. Their stock market went from 400 or so into the hundreds of millions by time hyperinflation had run its course (their car company could have been purchased for an equivalent amount of money to buy 300 of their cars). A DOW of 100,000 will not mean much in hyperinflation because of currency debasement. For further reading on Glenn Neelys longer term Wave count or his methodologies, I would refer the reader to his book "Mastering Elliott Wave".

The world has several huge hurdles that must be addressed in the coming decade and the one way to ensure economic survival is to be invested in resource stocks or companies that provide essential basic necessities to life. The focus of this article has been directed at diatribes of the deflationist camp and why it likely will not occur until hyperinflation via currency inflation or commodity inflation runs its due course. Deflationists have been wrong for 50 years and are likely going to be proven wrong for the next 10-20 years. A broken clock is right twice a day, but only once if it is in military time.

So if you believe everything that Neely said in the Interview back in 2005 then today we should be in a bull market, gold should be rising and the Dow will reach 100,000 in the next 40 years.

Now Neely is saying that we are in a Bear market and Gold will drop.

So Neowave theory lets us know what will happen in 40 years time but not in 3 years time....oh wait it will let us know what will happen in 3 years time but first Neely has to see the starting signs of it happening like a few months before (just like the rest of us savvy folks who could see what was on the horizon) before his neowave can predict it.

Wow he said that the housing bubble may burst back in 2005... so Neely is good at economics and fundamental analysis and based this analysis on the baby boomers retiring...cutting edge stuff.

He also stated that his students were forecasting a depression / recession ahead but Neely said that they were reading the charts wrong and we were not ! so does this mean that his students can read his charts better than himself ?

So Neely in the last few months has turned around and said to take notice about the forthcoming economic problems, WOW like i could not work that out for myself.

If he has being using Neowave since the 80's and it is so great then i would imagine that he would have a better website than he does and he would also not be spamming financial message boards offering his trading services which are nothing but sketchy predictions (ooh gold will possibly go up in the next two weeks), you would think that if Neely was as great as some say then he would have better things to do with his time than spamming the internet with his services. It looks to me that Neely needs an income and it ain't coming from predicting the future.

My grandmother could make better predictions with her tea leaves than this bunion.

Some magazine voted his system best trading system for what ? in fact what is this magazine ? i have never heard of it EVER and guess what their website also sucks and looks like it was done by someone new to web design.

Traders trade and traders that cannot trade sell dodgy systems to unsuspecting people.

neowave is not a system or anything like it but instead a cult for wannabe mystics.