Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

In case they get deleted, here are the comments from the Kev Baker show above:

photo.jpg
You're a real panty sniffer, Kev. These holes aren't gonna fuck you, dude. Why the fuck do you keep inviting these airheads on? They have 0 valuable input and I shut off as soon as I hear a womans voice. If I see Nanogirl on any time soon I'll laugh. She stinks.

A think she talks so much shit her mind so open she live in never never land she needs stop sniffing that fairy dust
photo.jpg
What is this crap, Kev!?! No no no!
WTF I just fast forwarded now some woman is banging on about star DNA and being an angel of light. Damn luciferians! we're in critical times and they know we won't buy into the dark stuff so the demons come dressed as lightworkers Don't be deceived folks. true light has nothing to do with visible light.
Yes, the devil is using his angel of light.disguise very much in the truth movement. Its like rat poison is a large percentage of food and and a low percentage of poison.
photo.jpg
+Jim Beam Well you got it SSDD...if there was a single person out there preaching the 'good news' it would NOT be 'old leaders bad, we are good' it would be freedom from leaders period (like the Hebrew religion before it was corrupted by the Pharisees and tuned into State religion...all I hear is "Are you sad slaves? We are the KIND and GOOD masters" I refuse to have anyone but God as my master now, the way it was in the beginning when man walked with God. I consider it a special kind of 'blasphemy' that a man could think he could 'interpret' God to you...like God is so 'lame' that He Himself is incapable of doing that without some retard butchering His Word. God is perfect, His Word is perfect, people should walk with Him, not with corruptible, power hungy and disgusting men.
photo.jpg
I don't think leader... I think "scammer" about this "ambassador"/ I and MANY know about the bc scam, and it's attorneys with their legalese behind it ALL. Then she goes on about Putin as a leader....? lol
photo.jpg
Kevin the Ambassador is a cabalist. all they do is ask for donations. the Ambassador was exposed by Neil Keenan and others. that's why this ambassador never gives any real information or answers. say blah blah blah Ya feed us more bull crap. he has these people under hypnosis and you too it's seeming to be.
photo.jpg
I don't understand why people still don't believe that the Red Ambassador Dragon really is the Ambassador for the Red Family of Dragons. The name gives it away for one. His strategy of reaching as many people as possible - maybe 100 or even 200, with his message which will be heard of all of humanity (by the year of 5078 if he keeps up his rate of ambassadoring) is another sure sign that he is the Dragon of the Red Ambassador Family. Plus he's Chinese sounding. Surely that's proof enough.
photo.jpg
I had to turn it off when she started praising Putin as a new type of leader. FFS
photo.jpg
can't stand your new music
photo.jpg
Alot of alternative media channels and radio shows have been compromised. Although this "RED DRAGON" has heartfelt things to say to the world, it is usually the same shit different day. I do not support Truth Frequency Radio. I think the TFR is doing some good but ALOT of important topics are NOT being covered, either by TFR or many other radio shows, and the presenters are not qualified INTERVIEWERS or INVESTIGATORS however enthusiastic they are about changing the world. Its just that mainstream media is really bad. So I DO NOT SUPPORT TFR, any of the presenters for this reason. This is why I want to do my own thing and move away from ALTERNATIVE MAINSTREAM MEDIA and I hope many others share my sentiments. you need to broaden your understandinig of what's goin gon.
photo.jpg
Lol. There is no "birth certificate scam." This is pseudolegal nonsense borrowed from the America sovereign citizen movements and has never had any success in any courtroom in any jurisdiction anywhere. The only scam is the $100 fee these new agers will charge you up front to vainly pitch your idea into their fishy bowl. Think about it; would those who actually hold the old wealth and power in China really align themselves with a fledgling utopian cult in the West? I repeat - nobody in mainland China has ever heard of this red dragon ambassador fraud. Seriously Kev...
photo.jpg
+typical Western interpretation of 555 - http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_555.php In the I Ching sequence known as "congenital gossip" (xiantian bagua), the 55th hexagram appears as "abyss" (kan). The proto literate Sumerian cuneiform and Chinese bronze script characters are identical, and are seen in the six point sigil for "witch" still used by occultists today.
photo.jpg
haha that was spot on and made me chuckle
I wonder why Lyudmila Putina put out a very public statement that her ex-husband, President Vladmir Putin has been long dead. That this Putin is an actor, a fraud and a fake. I guess, as his ex-wife, she'd have intimate knowledge of him, thus she'd know more than any of us, right? Anyhoo, Jordan Maxwell has been exposing the birth certificate debacle for close to 50 years (yes "fifty"), as well as admiralty law and much of everything else. Many, many people know of it because of him. So, all credit and thanks to him. Finally, It would be great to hear how one of Kev's co-hosts, Gwen Caldwell is doing. She has a very noteworthy and worthwhile humanitarian project that I'm sure many would like a progress report on. It's vital that initiatives that support and protect vulnerable children are given the priority they deserve. Does any right-thinking, decent human being disagree?!!!

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Project pitches continue this weekend so people can submit business plans for their humanitarian projects. Both Kev and Louisa describe having seen all the documents and bank transfers with many zeroes. Lou continues to propagate the notion that BML is a great leader, Ascended Master, and Distinguished Scholar of Religious and Sacred Texts, as they try to convince the audience that all is well with the Amba and the Family. It would make me happy to see the Family release funds to projects!"

- Ash.

I haven't listened.

But I wonder when they will deal with these glaring inconsistencies:

+ 18-10-2014: DRAGON FAMILY NOW OWNS IMF & FEDERAL RESERVE

(RVD and Amba, Oct. 18th, 2015)

+ The Khazarian mob is on the run as US military takes over Federal Reserve Board

(Ben Fulford, Oct. 12th, 2015)

+ "We are having problems moving monet through the SWIFT system"

(paraphrased, Amba, and Foster Gamble, last week)

Since they do not mention, or explain such important inconsistencies, I really have to wonder if we can trust their interpretation and understanding of their review of "all the documents". Remember the "evidence" that the Amba has released to support his status is forged (the so-called World bank doocuments) and risible (the "running chicken" cloud formation.) I think what we have here is a case of "true believers" who are so determined to believe the strange mythology about the Amba's position, that they will believe anything.

I ask the (Friar's unanswered) Five Questions - which can be asked in the original form, or in a more polite form:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20366

They remain key questions, key issues that many will be wondering about.

"What are you doing Louisa,there is more to helping humanity than talking sound bites and blocking those serious and relevant questions based on comments and statements made by GMOP that are questionable or non performing."

- Sandie

Maybe she knows that BML would be homeless and purposely without her help, and that of the rest of the GF Panel.

Perhaps she should take a good "look in the mirror", and consider that a homeless "Ambassador" who is no longer scamming people would be good for humanity. That's my project, unless he can release some real evidence for his case. If that happened, then his support may grow everywhere.

- So get the Questions answered, Lou, for the good of your projects !

"Project pitches continue this weekend so people can submit business plans for their humanitarian projects. Both Kev and Louisa describe having seen all the documents and bank transfers with many zeroes. Lou continues to propagate the notion that BML is a great leader, Ascended Master, and Distinguished Scholar of Religious and Sacred Texts, as they try to convince the audience that all is well with the Amba and the Family. It would make me happy to see the Family release funds to projects!"

- Ash.

It is possible the documents are fake!! oh don't be so silly you cry!!

Unfortunately I understand that FIU File have seen many of these so called bank instruments,Swift transfer confirmations and bank to bank transfers in this sector presented to them as proof of funds.But they are then proven fake.When investigated with the payee and recipient banks they are deemed frauds. When the groups are then questioned why the transfers never happened the excuses come out blaming the banks and the favourite term is the Swift got stuck in the bank.Whatever that means.Sound familiar anyone??

Also there are many fraudulent bank guarantees emanating from Hong Kong drawn on HSBC London that are so convincing but are frauds.

Louisa and Kev should ask the Ambassador to provide receipt tracking codes for his transfers and if he is showing them bonds and BGs they should ask for the CUSIP numbers.Then get what they receive checked by a banking third party.If genuine the Ambassador will have no issue with this.If not he will.

Still eagerly waiting for a project to receive funding,Ron to get his 5k and the GMOP to stop needing fees now they are backed by the Dragon billions!!!

Easily faked!

Bankers will tell you that "odd people" request letters from banks about odd things.

They are warned not to send them, because:

"Some who want to perpetrate scams, want to get hold of the bank's letterhead,

or see the language the bank uses in confirming their customers."

" if he is showing them bonds:"

Listen to the interviews about Swissindo here*:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20363

Swissindo's former "Ambassador for Australia", Peter Van Runt, confirmed that Mr Sino had

boxes and boxes of fake bonds, and a table covered with fake gold and fake platinum ("platininium")

*here's one of them:

Swissindo Insider, 3 of 5: Sucking on the Hopium Pipe

The Ambassador hasn't got an "A" Game! (or we would have seen it by now, right?).

This one is not worth investing time in, from what I heard of it:

GoldFish Report No. 24 The Ambassador Talks TPP and CIPS

More rehash of yesterday's news, with little of no real insight. I'm really bored with it.

I can say this: If the fake "Ambassador" had an intelligent and convincing "A" game, we would have seen it by now, don't you think? He would have engaged the genuine questions and answered them honestly. Instead, he pumps out rehased ideas, mixed with misinformation.

I reckon that the panel represents his "C" game, rehashing news that is put out by the MSM in a way that few sheeple will be offended by. Mid-brow for the average sheeple who thinks he is waking up, because he has begun the realized the MSM is lying. But for those people who have not yet REALLY awoken to realize that the cabal has created "flytraps" everywhere, to make those rejecting feel good, by feeding them a hopeful alternative message. It may sound different from the MSM message, but it really does not challenge it, in any meaningful way. That's the purpose of GMOP, and silly G-Moppets, to keep people in line while they are "sheared" - I mean fees collected for seminars and monthly subcriptions, while goving people NO REAL DATA or understaning of the alternative reality that the "Ambassador" pretends to be part of.

When will the serious questions be answered? By now, it should be clear the answer is: NEVER, or over the G-moppets dead bodies.

// hold the phone ! I may need to amend this? //

A Fake Olive Branch? in my search for the Truth

When I saw he seemed to be deleting my comments again I wrote:

Ronald Van Dyke, the Paradoxman, seems to be rejecting genuine questions

index.1.gif

BREATHE EASY, Ron !

This is a completely genuine and rather graceful offer of Peace that Ron Van Dyke has made today !

10-12-15 - EXTENDING AN OLIVE BRANCH

Ron's supposed willingness to allow transparency on his You Tube channel lasted about 48 hours,

In short, he seemed to be not ready to unblocked me, but when I saw what happened to my posts (they did not show up), I got the idea he meant to deceive me when he said that he would unblock me, and respond to questions...

(In edit: later still, he did finally respond - see the next post.)

Read the following exchange. I think you will find that I did try to put things on a positive track. But I am no pushover for the "Ambassador", and neither to RVD. When he stopped banning me, I went right on asking questions they found to be awkward. And then I could not find my posts, so I assumed that he decided to block me again.

Here's my email exchange with him:

#1 : Friar to RVD:
Hi Ron, I was surprised to hear you mention me by name in your video.
I am happy to speak,to you, or communicate directly with you, assuming that this "olive branch" offering comes from you personally. If it comes from GMOP, then please ask them to contact me directly - You can pass on my email to them (though I think they should have it.)

We are both Librans, and I think we will naturally prefer Peace to battle. So in that spirit, it would be good to have a chat - with you, or even with GMOP, if this is their initiative. But I reckon it is really from you.

#2: RVD to Friar:

Hi Friar, Thanks for responding.
FYI, TVoP had nothing to do with my video for today and did not even know, Including the Ambassador, that I was going to record it...

#3 : Friar to RVD:

Thanks Ron. That's good of you to offer to unblock -
I have already made a post on the Acore Forum which you may want to see:
Post #445: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093&page=23

We can chat here a bit about the minor areas of disagreement that we may have or save that for another time, if you prefer... I do think the biggest problem is that we tend to see your friend, Mr Ambassador, in a different way. And you seem to be unwilling to entertain questions or negative comments about him and his GMOP team. Is this something you are willing to discuss publicly or privately??

#4: RVD to Friar:

Friar, Here's the problem I see with that post: it's based on the OLD system. I do not trust or want anything to do with the old system. It is criminal in nature and fraudulent to the core. Saying TVoP does not meet the requirements of existing fake laws (de facto), to me, is proof that it is an alternative to what we have known in the past. It like comparing apples with nuts & bolts - one is living and the other is not. I place my emphasis on ending the old, dead, fraudulent system all together. It needs to be placed in the trash of human experience that has deprived us of the best possible outcome.

I want to be open, but not to push the status quo. I hope this makes sense to you.

BTW, the reason I reached out to you personally is that you are a real human being and not one of the many frauds/trolls that have nothing good to offer. I would really like to have honest discussion; but I see that may still be easier said than done.
Peace, ron

#5 : Friar to RVD:

A private discussion about Tvop / Gmop could help to lead to less discord n the Public arena. But maybe we should take that slowly. So I will just ask you one thing for now: Why do you think the Ambassador will not answer my questions? Neither he nor, Tvop acknowledges that I have repeated asked the same questions.

BTW, there are some others I have been talking to, whom I think you may want to consider unbanning, and I know they are real people. I am thinking of Ashllyne - whom I have spoken to over Skype and Alithea, whom I have exchanged some messages. Both speak positively of you in private messages, and both think you have changed somehow since your illness...

#6: RVD to Friar:

It's been a busy day for me; and it's not over yet. I will answer in more detail tomorrow. Thanks

(later)

I'm sorry I did not answer yet. I wanted to have a conversation with someone whom I have been unable to reach. Once I can get some of my questions answered, I will be able to give you a better answer.

cleardot.gif

#7 : Friar to RVD:

Okay. No problem.
It will be interesting to hear an answer

#8: : Friar to RVD:

You seem to be DELETING my comments again.
I have not criticized you. But do I continue to ask questions, sensible ones, about the Ambassador - do you think I would stop that?, I am convinced the guy is deceiving you. Ron I ask you to have a "Look in the Mirror" and ponder this post from FIU, which does not come from me (but I do think there's a good chance this guy is genuine):

"If I was Louisa,Sheri,Steve,Ron,Rev Rad and Sanjay I would run for the hills before their names become associated with a fraud group.
Detach from the Ambassador now!!!!
The excuses for no funds are very Swiss Indo,the rhetoric,trips to China at no expense to the RDF are parallel with Swiss Indo.
It is now my very strong opinion due to the similarities with Swiss Indo the RDF claims of wealth are fake.

I implore Louisa as media outreach of the GMOP to demand the Ambassador re show her the proof of funds documents put away her naive
side and check out what he shows her. She is the media outreach and is promoting GMOP if he respects her he will show her and prove absolutely the funds are real.
If the wealth is based on an illusion of what the RDF think they are owed.It is more OPPT.
If he shows her bonds then this is the final proof that the project funding will never come through and taking 100USD to pitch a project on false pretences cannot continue. It will be proven as a scam.
The police and Intel moniter these type of groups daily for textbook signs of frauds and deception to protect the public."

If they start arresting people, your name may be on a list somewhere. Do you really want to be a risk for promoting a guy who has not kept promises to you?

=== ===

This exchange may surprise some people.

It does seem to me that Ron is doing some avoidance here.. and what does he mean:?

"Here's the problem I see with that post: it's based on the OLD system. I do not trust or want anything to do with the old system."

Ron says: "I want to be open, but not to push the status quo. I hope this makes sense to you.'

To me, the Ambassador and his Gmop panel do nothing to genuinely challenge the status quo.

They pretend to in their words, but actually there is nothing they do that threatens the Status Quo in any way,

What do the readers of this think??

The Truth (whatever it is) will win out eventually with RVD, the Amba, and GMOP, just as it did with Swissindo.

I am going to pin my position to the mast!!!

In the full knowledge that I will be open to ridicule,anger,criticism and deflection.

Louisa is brainwashed and as a media outreach for another Swiss Indo she is avoiding the important questions not only about the viability of her group but its credibility.

She loves the spin,but you can see it on her face that she knows she is living in denial.Even when the AMB did not answer her question with anything meaningful she let it go without challenging.

They bemoan the Cabal banking system but continue to use it for their own ends to receive fees.

It is not Troll to ask hard but intelligent and pertinent questions.It sorts the rough from the smooth.

The entire team including Dave Schmidt are completely deluded if they think they will change humanity going down this route!!

The money is not there they are just chancers.Living in the hopium fields!!

The trips by some of the group to China have achieved nothing,the opening of bank accounts and getting business licences is a well trodden route by these groups to give their sheep the feeling something is happening.IT IS NOT!!!!!

The funds will not come through,the Swiss Indo rhetoric will kick in again when everyone in the Boulevard of broken dreams starts saying where are my project funds???? The excuses will begin then they will make out by some clever deflection the lack of funding is down to either the Cabal banks or the applicants mistakes or impurity.What a scam!!

The fee charging for hopium proves they are no different to the many chance groups out there,they promise the earth but deliver nothing.

I have outlined what I am doing in my own small way for humanity,what are they?

Louisa you seem a very pleasant well meaning person whose skills could be better used in the real humanitarian world.

You are being wasted with these chancers and by that I mean your skills are being wasted by you following the Ambassador without question.

My prediction this group will implode as the hopium fades and the inevitable cold turkey reality kicks in.

Namaste!!

Thanks, Sandie

You are more kind to Louisa than I have been.

But perhaps I have been too harsh.

If she changes her tune, and pushes for better answers, then I will certainly ease off on her.

I think she would be doing herself, and the audience a favor, if she was a bit more tough minded in demanding real answers.

She has put her face on this enterprise, and she should protect her own reputation, if she has any concerns that legitimate qiestions remain unanswered. (how could she think anything else! If she has real evidence of bonafides, then share it ! Or at least give us some hints about what you have seen.)

Is there ANY POINT in chatting with the "Ambassador" ?

phone_tincan_zpsivrdnh3k.jpg

I amended my post #457,

...because after the Original posting - I got some fresh emails from Ron.

So I decided to soften my original post.

Following are the subsequent emails:

#9: RVD to Friar:

I unblocked you and have not deleted any of your comments. I really do not know what the problem is in that regard. I did check; and you are listed as a subscriber.

I hear what you are saying about the Ambassador. As I've said before, he proved his concern for me when I was in the hospital and has been a friend, despite not coming through with his promise of $.I truly hope you are saying about him is NOT correct. I will certainly talk to him about it though.

(later)

I just finished a dialog with the Ambassador. Are you willing to talk with him personally?

He's willing to meet and talk with you. Please advise.

cleardot.gif

#10 : Friar to RVD:

It is very strange that my comments do not show up on the channel, after I have been unbanned. Am I being hoodwinked? I will give you the benefit of the doubt for a while longer. (Maybe you want to un-ban me, but clicked the wrong link, or something.) Let's see what happens with my next few posts.

. . .

It is good of you to pass on the Ambassador's suggestion to have a talk. There was a time I would have jumped at that chance. But now I am more wary. I feel like a conversation would not be productive unless we can clear the air first. Or at least set some parameters. I would like to ask 2 or 3 questions by email first, to get a sense for how sincere the chat might be. Here they are (stated as politely as I can)

1. Is he willing to share some solid evidence about his bonfides?

(ie evidence that he is who he says he is, and that the RDF is truly wealthy. If not, why not?)

2. Why has he put out misleading "evidence" in the past?

(He gave obviously fake world bank documents, and told the story that the Dragon family took control of the Fed in mid October 2014.)

3. He says he wants to provide money to support humanitarian projects, but is unwilling to provide details on how his funding will work, or how much money has been provided, and he is out asking more people to pay fees an apply. This makes no sense. Why doesn't he sort the bugs out, provide some funds, and talk about what he has actually done BEFORE asking for more applications?

(This is how a professional organization would operate. Why does he think people who want money will accept a lower level of professionalism from GMOP?)

From his answers, even if brief, I will be able to determine if there is any point in having a chat. If there are preliminary questions he would like to ask of me, could he please let me know what they are before hand. I do not want to be attacked, nor do i want to waste my time, to listen to a snowjob.

Friar your approach on this is spot on.

I will be interested in the replies and how this pans out!!

I have given my opinion at length on what I see here if I have it wrong I will be the first to apologise.

In the past the apologies have never been necessary!!

But for the purposes of balance let's see.

I do find it strange that the saviour of humanity,the owner of the Fed and IMF cannot fund a 5k promise to help Ron and has to keep taking fees to run his spin.

Namaste

Whose Tree does the Olive branch come from?

I have received this response to "FriarFrank" my Youtube doppleganger,

who is so far unblocked on RVD's channel:

FriarFrank Newborg

It seems to be working (my new name here). People who are interested can learn more about the little drama I have been having here on Ron's channel:
http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093&page=24
(I thought it was better to post here using a new, and slightly different name, rather than to assume that I was being blocked in a sneaky way, and just stay puzzled.)
Friar Newborg
+FriarFrank Newborg : Yes, I am BOTH Friars!
merlinhadninelives
+Friar Newborg better to have 'both Friars' than none at all :)
merlinhadninelives
+FriarFrank Newborg Good to see your comment here. I went to the greenenergyinvvestors.com and viewed the can-to-ear comments. I appreciate that you shared Ron's email with us. I was sort of amazed that Ron would suggest you speak to the Ambassador. I remember when Ashllyne came to us sharing her experience with the TVoP fees, Radagast responded welcoming her to speak with the TVoP for resolution. After that they called her insane and violent.. this does not instill confidence in meeting with the Ambassador. Also, because it is Ron's channel, the reasons he blocked you are because of his friend the Ambassador and anything you say being considered an attack. The reason the TVoP aka GmoP blocked you was NOT because the Ambassador is Ron's friend. There is a distinction there. I do not like the feeling that the olive branch Ron offered is a clipping off of a tree the Ambassador owns.
=== ===
Sandie,
Thanks for your comment.
Yes, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Red Panda also has some interesting comments:
"I think an email exchange is preferable, at least initially as there is direct documentation. If that goes well, then a recorded interview with all gathered questions.

I have a question to add to your list: Many people think the Dinar RV is a fairytale. Dave Schmidt says the Dragon Family were prepared to fund an RV two years ago, but when the Ambassador was poisoned, they called it off. Why would they go ahead at that time when the cabal was still very much in control? How were they planning to screen the recipients to avoid handing out money to criminals? Dave has recently reported that an RV won't happen until the Yuan is a reserve currency. Why this condition now and not before? What would the Dragon Family do with all the collected Dinar? The whole Dragon Family / RV story sounds dubious to me. If the Ambassador personally has the wealth of a small country, and the family has wealth valued at 80 zeros for a start, why would he be personally holding Dinar?"

Yes, making a recording of the conversation could be a smart precaution.

Adn with the Ambassador'd permission, I might put it on Youtube so all could hear.

Very waffly message. It is great to have these spiritual feelings of a better world.But to achieve your goals you have to go the financially resourced sources to get the funds to create the reality.

The reason everyone is questioning the GMOP is it created itself on the premise of having funds to save humanity.Where are those funds? Are they real or are they based on the failed concept of another OPPT Swiss Indo debacle. GMOP domain is owned by a Kjell Aasmundrud who is he and what is his connection to the plans and rationale of GMOP.

See its great to talk concept but world history shows to have an affect on humanity yes I agree it takes networked human consensus but it also needs hard nosed financial support.The two together can be opposite polls of the magnet but together they pull together to create the concept into reality.

GMOP does not reject the financial system currently in place as it uses it to receive fees to pay itself. Ie PayPal and I am sure the funds collected from those members end up in Cabal banks.Even those who went to HK supposedly being funded are opening bank accounts with Cabal banks and business licences in Cabal operated regulations.

The message therefore is confusing. Are the RDF the backers of GMOP yes or no?Louisa claims that GMOP is a non profit organisation but they collect fees 100USD per pitch paid into PayPal and have monthly fees to join symposiums and internet based workshops. Why do they need this money if they are part of the Red Dragon funded humanity saving world?

Do the funds go to IFT Holdings AS in Trondheim Norway who own the domain of GMOP.

Radagast these answers would clarify a lot.But to date these very relevant questions are being avoided and deflected. Hence the scepticism.They are very relevant as even GMOP need credibility or they are just like the rest of the Swiss Indo,OPPT and to be honest become another Cabal with a different face!

-----------------

The above is a posting from FIU FILE under Rev Rads latest ramblings extolling the virtues of GMOP.

I think FIU is blocked so I post it here.

Kjell Aasmundrud - is certainly less secretive

63_4208575_10_4154755_-1.png

Coping with unhappy customers, GMOP is no star

We know the details of only one customer, and the experience was not a happy one

(From RVD;s channel):

photo.jpg

+merlinhadninelives Hi Merlin - I have never spoken to Radagast or the Amba. I only spoke to Gwen regarding fees and she told me she understood where I was coming from because she knew what had been promised. Gwen directed my request to the Amba through Skype messaging and BML quickly proceeded to say I needed to pay the additional fees. This was all done with my real name.

I recently emailed Gwen (after the video where I was described as violent and insane) and I asked her "Hi Gwen - The ambassador made a video saying I had been violent and aggressive, threatening and fighting with everyone when I approached TVoP. Do you know where that information comes from? I don't recall you and I having an altercation? Please advise. Thanks." to which she replied she did not know where he had gotten that information but it had not been her and no, she and I did not have an altercation over fees.

Btw, I was on the phone when Gwen contacted him through Skype so I heard what and how Gwen communicated my mesage and can attest she was professional. I communicated to Rada through my personal email and he promptly told me I should not expect to pitch for free and needed to pay $150 to get in the queue. Never mind that I had already paid to Dave Schmidt and Gwen as stipulated by them.

Recently, Bo Mikael Lindstrom said in a video I was violent, unstable, and threatening to TVoP. I was also called psychotic and delusional, this is because I have said this was not the original agreement. BML has also changed the story of what the agreement originally was. Ron agrees with all of this and without proof becomes a tool to produce a video calling me names for my audacity to bring to light the facts as they happened. This is worse than the Cabal but Ron says he wants out with the OLD. What exactly are we bringing in as the NEW?.

When Ron extended the olive branch at the end of the video he said something to the effect to contact him to be unblocked if having been blocked for a week had done its job? Is it about control and power? or is it truly an olive branch? Can't say I know what Ron's intention with that video was but as long as he believes the Amba's version is true there will be an issue. I stand for integrity and truth, no need to make up lies is how I see it. Let's stick to the facts. Did the Amba's version of events ever happened? No they did not.

Am out of this channel for now but may Peace be with you all.

merlinhadninelives

+Ashllyne: Thank you for clarifying the sequence of your True Vision of Peace, aka Global Mission of Peace experience. I did not know that Gwen helped you and it is good you have Skype and email records with the Ambassador or Radagast as proof of sequence and demeanor as well as Gwens involvement.

Ron's 'friendship' with the Ambassador places him as go-between channeling those blocked by both him and the True Vision of Peace / Global Mission of Peace, to speak with the Ambassador directly. Your direct communication resulted in being profiled as: insane, violent, threatening, delusional and psychotic.

I can see why the Friar is not rushing into a one-on-one with the Ambassador and feels that questions may be asked and answered right here on Ron's channel.

I am puzzled that you are not allowed to comment here and wish Ron would come out and say you are blocked or not so we know for sure what is what....

--- ---

Sure, she was "Dave's customer", but access to the Ambassador's funding was "part of the package" that DS offered people.

The name calling directed at someone who was simply trying to get the fully package she was promised, is unacceptable.

It would be good if others would come forward, to describe their experiences

NO NEWS - as per normal in the latest GFR, just the usual rehash

No news on the promised funding. No answers to the long standing questions.

But some of the panel was admiring Sanjay's shirt - that's maybe the big revelation in GFR #25

Oh, and the Ambassador is now considering offering a free workshop to answer questions.

(That might be one way to get people to sign up. I am waiting for the offer to be paid.)

GoldFish Report No. 25 The Ambassador Pays Homage and Gratitude to The Family Elders

At 27 minutes, we learn that the panel has seen some evidence, and that Louisa is "not a journalist,

she is an outreach person" (a salesperson? a marketeer?) "Everything is in the right order," he says.

MY RECOMMENDATION to the GMop:

Instead of doing a silly rehash of the news: Use these GFR to reveal actual evidence,

and go through and EXPLAIN how your funding organization works, and who (if anyone) is getting money.

What a colossal waste of time are these "reports"! Save time, watch this instead:

Our GIANT Goldfish Lola Goes Crazy for Shrimp!!

It is shorter and more interesting

Don't mess with Alithea ! (haha)

Alithea Speaks - and OWNS the Ambassador !

Alithea_zpsv0tmjigf.jpg

Alithea Kella Yesterday 20:16 under RVD's video, 10-16-2015

+ Based on the evidence of both his OWN words, and the resultant findings of due diligence multiple parties, it's safe to conclude the story that is The Ambassador reads like something from a _Penny Dreadful:_

1. His own view of the alternative community expressed thus, _"you can tell them any retarded thing and they will believe it"_

2. Persistent demonising and name calling, describing listeners as _"ignorant, goldfish"_ and constantly directs us to "look in the mirror"

3. Making aggressive threats against those who question the validity of, or speak out on "The Family" , stating they can be _"disappeared"._

4. He engaged his mouth before his brain when subjecting listeners to a misogynistic rant. Several former female TVOP/GMOP associates have "run". Crystal G has never been heard of again.

5. A former customer has issued a public statement expressing fears for her safety following a direct attack by Bo Mikael Lindstrom

6. He announced a return to humanity it's rightful wealth held in trust by the "Family" then switched this to humanitarian business 0% interest loans with 51% business ownership in their favour.
liar_2740802b.jpg

7. He's produced fake documents to fool audience as to his legitimacy.

8. In last vid with Ron, he's now claimed Ambassadorship to China (not just to the "Family") - no records exist. The real former Ambassador is over 70 years old.

9. No hard evidence has been produced that the Family exists, funds are real or projects have been funded

10. Ludicrous claims made that BML has divine status eg Ascended Master - lol..!!!

The above represents a snapshot. The story of Bo Mikael Lindstrom continues to be written and re-written in real time,.

Who banned this intelligent poster from the GMOP channel ?

The spin-meister who did this should put his/her hand up

RevRada_zpsvdxqysus.jpg

Despite all these obvious yellow and red lights, the Gmoppets continue to kowtow to the fake "Ambassador"

and call those who ask the important and obvious questions: "Trolls".

I really think it is time for the spin-meisters to take a look in the mirror, if they can bear it.

RevRada2_zpsg0x4rrte.jpg

(Its a sense of humor test, Rada. Have you got one?)

I had originally begun to post this on the video where dear Ashllyne says she was the one accused by the Ambassador, of some detestable characterization. I haven't been well, & am going through great struggle, but after seeing these latest posts, I am obligated to put this rough sketch of what I attempted to share earlier, here, on the behalf of Ashllyne. Please forgive my poor presentation.

I feel compelled to share my utter disappointment with this slandering of Ashllyne. I know that her name wasn't mentioned, but since she said it was she, who was spoken of, & some personal knowledge that seems to confirm this, I must express my personal disappointment and hurt.

Ashllyne has shown nothing but professionalism, compassion, passion, kindness, empathy, and also, an openness, and even a sense of innocence to all the Ambassador promised, as well as a joyous desire to participate, NOT to discredit! This does not in any way, describe a sick, vindictive person. imho

There, in my personal experience, is not a single ounce of violence, disrespect, or malevolence in her bones. Ashllyne is a truly giving, loving, and compassionate Being, who I honor & respect. It hurts me, that she could be treated in this way, especially by fellow truth seekers, who share the same mission to transform and empower Humanity, as you, Ron, and as the GMOP say they are a commitment to. The Divide and Conquer agenda seems to have a powerful influence, as I have warned, many times before, this is how conditioned, even the most "awakened" and well meaning of us are in danger of succumbing to, though most ignored my various attempts, over a long period of observing all the react-attack, even between our community.

This is the divide and conquer agenda that imho, has been played out here now, and this is the exact opposite of what we, in our community, should be consciously striving for together, in a world that is so infiltrated and plagued by such psychopathic malevolence, a world that is counting on the few of us, who are somewhat awakened, to be warriors for peace, culture, education and the empowerment of Humanity, which has been robbed from us, for thousands of years.

We should be as One, though instead , it seems that even we, at times, fall prey to do the cabal's bidding, again, of divide, distract, confuse, disempower and conquer. I guess we are human, though, and have our challenges, too. Ashllyne, who should have been protected and treated with the high regard that she is worthy of, was unfairly, fraudulently, and cruelly treated and mis-represented. This deeply saddens me, and it is shameful behavior, that I didn't expect from the Ambassador, who I held in high regard, and I apologize to Ashllyne, for those who do not have the integrity to... and for their forgiveness, know that cause and effect is strict. I share my opinion, for what it's worth, and offer Ashllyne a deep appreciation and respect, and my personal hurt. on her behalf. This is not representative of who we are, we who share this profound mission for the transformation of Humanity, and the sanctity of all of LIFE.

I don't know how to copy and paste on here, but check out Keshe's presentation in Rome today, on releasing his supposed Free Energy to the world...No charge. If this is authentic, now this is a Humanitarian project that I can back...Time will tell. Is he a genius, a gift to Humanity, or one more Hopium agent.

YT Channel: Keshe Foundation Spaceship Institute...Title: "3rd Ambassador Meeting, Rome 8pm CET October 16th...Live, Raw, not an easy listen, but worth getting through. Funny how the word, Ambassador keeps coming up. Was Mr. Ambassador there, too? He would love the Humanitarian Projects, though all Keshe's stuff is free, but they have a foundation, I guess.

Okay - here the Video

I am a skeptic. But I will keep an open mind.

The people I know who would be behind this if it was real tell me:

"His technical explanations are weak."

"We cannot evaluate it, until he reveals 'what maths he is using.' "

(And he hadn't done that... last time I checked.)

Dr. Bubb...I know. There's much controversy surrounding him, & I can't believe how many foundations he has established throughout the world, though. Many unanswered questions, even I have my doubts, or hear things that make me cautious, but I still hope there's something in it. Who's playing with our heads? Are we a planet of fools, &/or is there something here? We never see a demonstration yet, but he says blueprints will be released to all on the 26th. Thanks for posting. Does seem like more of the same, but I must remain open, & hopeful.

Archived