Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Sorry Dr. Bubb, I meant, what saddens me is all of the suffering, especially due to our ignorance of something so obvious(yes, easy to say, in hind sight, anyway), though kept stealth, imo, mostly by design, & by those entities who need to grow up a bit, themselves... I guess we need to go through, what we need to go through, though personally speaking, a challenge for me to accept, as I'm constantly tempted to feel & say, needless suffering (but is it needless? Don't know).

The growing up part, excites me, & is possibly, the opportunity presented to us, & I whole heartedly agree with you.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a good resource for those good people writing a G-MOP business plan for $350 (hahaha, can't get over the price). Don't forget the perpetual $50 per month. Become independent and free yourself :-)

You can pay $11.66 a month (yearly plan $140) with Live Plan. Filled with templates, videos, interactive sections to help you develop and pitch your business plan and make you a great entrepreneur http://www.liveplan.com/pricing. It also has a bunch of sample completed business plans.

Also, templates offered by G-MOP at $100 per workshop are free elsewhere. Just google Small Business and Entrepreneurs. Every country has a Division dedicated to Entrepreneurship and Innovation and you will find lots of free tools and information just given to you.

I checked out www.LivePlan.com and am able to recommend it. My background is in Management Consulting so am capable to evaluate this product. It will save you thinking time since it already has a structured flow. You can then go and make your project pitch to other groups. There is so much money out there for good projects. Good luck to all :-)

Very good. very detailed, as per usual with him.

But I am starting to ponder... How accurate is he?

Did the Pope really announce a NWO, as SP said he would?

I did not hear that in that in any of the Pope's announcements that I listened to.

Please correct me, if I missed it.

I like Simon's message. But he's so far "out there" that it is somewhat hard to know how to connect with it.

So far, I am keeping a very open mind towards him

Popie must have announced it but only SP noticed. It was a hidden message.

Imho, SP is a waste of time, he and others active in the same business area can only say stuff that can't be verified.

All we ask for, is the Truth, is this too much to expect, are we being arrogant, in demanding no less than?

Truth is a frequency, a vibration. To get access to truth we need to rise our vibration. It's a process, a long one, spanning over life times.

No Corey, Wilcock, SP or Hyacinths have access to truth, they have fertile imaginations and make a living on ignorant people blindly accepting, basically anything, as truth. If you want truth go inward. If you want entertainment and mental speculation, listen to some home grown psycho telling you about "what is going on".

99,9% of the people on earth at the moment wouldn't recognise truth if came right up to them and shook their hands.

"$50 per month..."

What? People pay that to listen to MORE of the Amba's ranting?

And to the panel regurgitating news they haven't properly understood??

The mind boggles ! I thought the RDF was supposed to be giving people a monthly bonus by now!

Not taking from the poor, to feed the rich.

Where's Robin Hood? Maybe the Amba needs to meet with him

Ron's old "friends" are Ignoring him (until he wakes up from his silly Red Dragon Dream)

Meantime he has just blocked genuine old friends: Lee Lou and Alithea Kella !!

That's my quick assessment of this video:

09-30-15 - MANY STILL WAIT FOR THE BIG CHANGES TO OCCUR

Published on Sep 30, 2015

All right, I admit it. I get a bit impatient waiting for changes that we can easily see happen on our planet

Herein Ron complains about the drop-off in views that he is seeing for his videos

Comments - some of these cannot be seen on his channel

I can only say for myself Ron, that I too along with many people in my real world, have a lot going on in life and do not have the spare time to view video's like in the past... Computer problems occur for all, illnesses, financial issues, etc.. I don't know a soul that is not also dealing with huge challenges these days... The impact the energies that are effecting you effect many... Life on life terms.. During your illness process, yes you changed, being in pain, effects ones entirety, outlook and certainly tests the patience level. At that time boundaries were gone.. You did lose or block many long time viewers.. Again, watching you from this end, objectively speaking was also a test of patience.. I think sometimes you forget "other's" have problems and life challenges.. Having 5000 friends on face book or a large number of subscribed viewers is meaningless .. Just numbers... You mentioned the number of views on you video.. That alone I would hope could be a wake up call for you. You want a loving world? All not some? Well, start loving people by responding to their questions, needs and desires then. You cannot have what you yourself do not give.. Many have noted this over the last 6+ months to you, but you wouldn't have that as an answer. I hope you take the time to take your inventory on occasion. For just because we want love for all, does not mean we are loving.. Actions speak much louder then words. A good start might be when someone professes love, blessings and healing to you, you might on occasion say "Thank you", and wish them well. It's a start...
(Paradoxman's comment I could not see - had to find it another way)
+lee lou Before my stroke and time in the hospital, I was virtually living on the internet. I made a decision to set priorities that would restore my health ASAP. I simply do not take the time (for obvious reasons to me) to even read comments that are more than a day old...rarely, at least. If you expect me to go back, I'm so sorry. It won't happen.
+paradoxman316 No, going back is not an option Ron, just daily maybe starting now, today...
Can't keep it, if you don't give it away... Give and you shall receive.. you know the drill :)
+lee lou You and Alithea Kella are spammers. You have nothing on you channel all. There is absolutely no evidence that you interact with anyone in a positive manner. I have blocked you; and somehow YouTube removed Alithea completely. Even her comment disappeared along with my response.
+lee lou : Ron needs to go for TRUTH, not some silly, lovey-dovey notion of Loving each other - which is so easily faked - just look at the Ambassador
Ron's 5,000 facebook "friends" won't UN-friend him, they will just ignore him, because his message is no longer relevant, and interesting to them. The truth in it has fade for them, as the Amba grabbed the silly fools that could be grabbed from Ron, and Ron has been left high and dry, and kiccked out the real truth seekers, who helped keep him honest

Truth is a frequency, a vibration. To get access to truth we need to rise our vibration. It's a process, a long one, spanning over life times.

No Corey, Wilcock, SP or Hyacinths have access to truth, they have fertile imaginations and make a living on ignorant people blindly accepting, basically anything, as truth. If you want truth go inward. If you want entertainment and mental speculation, listen to some home grown psycho telling you about "what is going on".

99,9% of the people on earth at the moment wouldn't recognise truth if came right up to them and shook their hands.

I am more comfortable with Corey and David Wilcock that a deceiver like The "Ambassador"

I do think that Corey and Wilcock mean well. But I no longer think that BML (the "Amba") has good intentions.

If he did, why does he belittle and abuse his audience, and tell them to beware of schemers when he is scheming on them?

Even a self-deluded old kook like Ron Van Dyke, mostly means well. He only switches over the self-protective delusions, when someone points out that he has (illegally, it would seem) exploited the system into giving him a free home that he thinks he is entitled somehow, to live in with someone else paying the property taxes.

"what WE did" - this makes me ill !

Once again, this money grabbing Fraud wants to claim credit for the hard work and risks taken by others (such as Mr Putin)

GoldFish Report NO. 18 The Ambassador's Advice to World Leaders.

Well said by FIU File under GF 18 so am capturing it here:

This report sums up the biggest ignorance in the world.The Ambassador keeps repeating ad nauseum the term a war on ignorance. The world's ignorance relates solely round the biggest elephant in the room GOD!!! There is no GOD end of story its all lies and deception.There is nothing to repent to Mr Ambassador. What we are you experiencing in this world is the animal instincts of biologically produced man not a supreme being.The world of religious leaders are self serving egotists who propagate the world with fairy stories of a non existent GOD as does this Ambassador with his nonesense of repent to a fantasy character. The war on ignorance will be won if you stop spinning this BS of the existence of GODS and humanity stops labelling each other into creeds,races, colours and beliefs.They are beliefs not facts.It is absolute rubbish to keep telling us the creator will punish us unless we repent.

Be honest Mr Ambassador show your face become human and admit that the ending of the belief in GOD and the admission that man is an inhabitant and has a right of access to the whole of the world,does not need labels based on fantasy stories but the ability for humans to look at each other in a human way and talk to each other on a level playing field. The problem with your message is you are ranting about a war on ignorance but do not admit that the real ignorance is the belief in a completely unproven GOD with not a shred of evidence that it exists. I repeat the war on ignorance will be won if we relate as humans not labels and rid ourselves of the elephant in the room the delusion of GOD. Your message fails to address this because you are human and need to propagate the myth to provide the continued crutch for your ego and credibility.

Otherwise who really are you? Answer just another human. Get GOD out of the equation and Mankind has a chance.This is clearly the biggest lie and deception ever spun on the world and is the cause of every ego, bullying,control, war,murder,hate and corruption. The system is corrupt not because of a Cabal but a faith based world who fears reality and truth in favour of fantasy lies and deception.

I am more comfortable with Corey and David Wilcock that a deceiver like The "Ambassador"

I do think that Corey and Wilcock mean well. But I no longer think that BML (the "Amba") has good intentions.

If he did, why does he belittle and abuse his audience, and tell them to beware of schemers when he is scheming on them?

Even a self-deluded old kook like Ron Van Dyke, mostly means well. He only switches over the self-protective delusions, when someone points out that he has (illegally, it would seem) exploited the system into giving him a free home that he thinks he is entitled somehow, to live in with someone else paying the property taxes.

Yes I agree, probably most of them have some kind of good intention. Still, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Well said by FIU File under GF 18 so am capturing it here:

"The system is corrupt not because of a Cabal but a faith based world who fears reality and truth in favour if fantasy lies and deception."

FIU's comment is not very logical. First of all, a hoaxers activities has no relation to the existence or non-existence of God per se, FIU don't like the amba (me neither) and FIU don't like God (I do)

FIU's rational is there can't be any God since those that CLAIM to be following It/Her/Him are jerks. FIU makes the case that it's irrational to hold likely that there is a cause to us, the universe and existence in itself.

FIU is a reductionist and a materialist, which is fine, but really how can one deny there is a consciouss cause to existence? Beyond me.

Paddington - I believe that FIU File was referring to the God in Religions. Not the Truth in reality. Bo Mikael Lindstrom was referring to God as in Islam and other religions and FIU File responded to that. If you go to the 45 minutes mark BML is asking for people to repent to God, and it did sound like it was an external God.

Paddington - I believe that FIU File was referring to the God in Religions. Not the Truth in reality. Bo Mikael Lindstrom was referring to God as in Islam and other religions and FIU File was responding to that.

That is possible, my impression of reading FIU is another materialist blaming the results of ignorant egotism on God. :)

FIU has made good arguments in the past. This one doesn't work for me.

It will only alienate those who believe in God - any sort of god.

I don't think it is necessary to be an athiest in order to find fault with the "Ambassador's" message.

Now those with belief in God will want to attack FIU's comments

Remember when the "Ambassador" said the Dragon family now owns the Fed? Just under one year ago.

It's a laughable notion - like the laughable notion he also said that the RDF provides the funds for US Food stamps.

When will the GMOP give us some real humor and start examining these claims for us?

Here's an article I read today that reminded me of these claims. It is by Ellen Brown ("You don't own me" "don't tell me what to say" )

Who Owns The Federal Reserve?

The Fed is privately owned. Its shareholders are private banks

So let’s review:

1. The Fed is privately owned.

Its shareholders are private banks. In fact, 100% of its shareholders are private banks. None of its stock is owned by the government.

2. The fact that the Fed does not get “appropriations” from Congress basically means that it gets its money from Congress without congressional approval, by engaging in “open market operations.”

Here is how it works: When the government is short of funds, the Treasury issues bonds and delivers them to bond dealers, which auction them off. When the Fed wants to “expand the money supply” (create money), it steps in and buys bonds from these dealers with newly-issued dollars acquired by the Fed for the cost of writing them into an account on a computer screen. These maneuvers are called “open market operations” because the Fed buys the bonds on the “open market” from the bond dealers. The bonds then become the “reserves” that the banking establishment uses to back its loans. In another bit of sleight of hand known as “fractional reserve” lending, the same reserves are lent many times over, further expanding the money supply, generating interest for the banks with each loan. It was this money-creating process that prompted Wright Patman, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1960s, to call the Federal Reserve “a total money-making machine.” He wrote:

“When the Federal Reserve writes a check for a government bond it does exactly what any bank does, it creates money, it created money purely and simply by writing a check.”

3. The Fed generates profits for its shareholders.

The interest on bonds acquired with its newly-issued Federal Reserve Notes pays the Fed’s operating expenses plus a guaranteed 6% return to its banker shareholders. A mere 6% a year may not be considered a profit in the world of Wall Street high finance, but most businesses that manage to cover all their expenses and give their shareholders a guaranteed 6% return are considered “for profit” corporations.

> MORE: http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-federal-reserve/10489

Many of us say to look for truth within, yet we still go outside of ourselves to look for a God, when that "God" is the same truth that we are told to look within for.

The thing is this way(ha), There is LIFE, & that Life /God is expressed as a you, a me, a this, or a that. imho

Dr B - I believe FIU File was referring to the God within, as in every human, and us simply honoring that. When criticizing BML, I believe FIU File was referring to the God described by Religions, which has been used to enslave us. Religions don't tell you that God is within and in every human. Catholicism at least tell us we need priests, etc...to contact God and this has been the cause of war and hate. This is how I read it. Am sorry you are reading it differently :-)

Even if he is an atheist I thought it was brilliant and well said!

Ashllyne... I concur. The disempowerment of Humanity, for thousands of years, is the cause of all of our suffering, & messed up civilization. All of the things going on in the world right now, are designed to keep us in this dark ages, & now, to deepen it, & cement it, to total tyranny, once again.

Putting everything outside ourselves is one of the biggest tools used to control us...A priest, a monarch, an official, a separate God...all, outside of ourselves, so we never grow up & get who/what we truly are, and never have an awesome civilization, of enlightened beings, where a small minority no longer reap all of the benefits, while the vast majority are enslaved & suffering, looking for a savior, & "they" always provide one. ie;Hegelian Dialectic, for one.

Jesus was even purported to say, "The kingdom of Heaven is within!" Yet, we still have this profound need(& "they" know it!!!), to always place the power outside of ourselves. What is it going to take for us to finally get it?! This truly is a prison planet. Period.

Paddington is absolutely correct, it will be a long time before the vast majority of us wake up, to Truth... & I was thinking, & hopeful, that it was finally quickening...no, the tyranny is what's quickening.

Dr B - I believe FIU File was referring to the God within, as in every human, and us simply honoring that. When criticizing BML, I believe FIU File was referring to the God described by Religions, which has been used to enslave us. Religions don't tell you that God is within and in every human. Catholicism at least tell us we need priests, etc...to contact God and this has been the cause of war and hate. This is how I read it. Am sorry you are reading it differently :-)

Even if he is an atheist I thought it was brilliant and well said!

Well, perhaps you are right - but I am not sure...

Perhaps FIU is criticizing the "Ambassador's" call that people submit to religious authorities within their religion.

BML talks about how: "Christians should act like good Christians, Jews like good Jews", etc.

Whenever he talks about people "learning discernment", or joining "the war on ignorance", he seems ironic to me.

He NEVER has answered critical key question about who he is, and what he really stands for - all he does

is rant, and a good 10-20% of each rant seems to be designed the point the finger away from his own

suspicious behavior - where he acts without integrity

Johnny says:

"Jesus was even purported to say, "The kingdom of Heaven is within!" Yet, we still have this profound need(& "they" know it!!!), to always place the power outside of ourselves. What is it going to take for us to finally get it?! This truly is a prison planet. Period."

I get that. I guy who did not respect authority so much as he does, might be quicker to drop the (phony?) title.

But this guy clings to ti his fake title and anonymous status like a Life Raft ??

Hi all

Firstly

The claim that the RDF owned the Federal Reserve was an absolute lie and at that point all credibility for the Ambassador and his spokesman Dave Schmidt ended.So coupled with not one promise met,charging upfront fees,lying,missing timelines etc compounds the scepticism of the real intentions of TVOP/GMOP.

With regard to GOD Ashlynne you got it.

If you wish to believe an inward GOD is a force in your life no issue.My point to be clear is that the organised religions story of GOD to us is ludicrous just fairy stories totally unproven.Our view is that until we get our heads out of man made written books about this so called External GOD and stop acting out what we are being told in some form of obsessive compulsive disorder and start to interract on what we can see and treat each other as humans not GOD fearers then the war on ignorance will be won.

Organised religions have been a scourge on this world and have been an excuse and crutch to allow Humans to control,corrupt,bully ,kill in the name of it.

If we get rid of the labels, Jew,Muslim,Catholic,Protestant then in some circumstances the Elephant in the room dissapears(GOD).

Then we can rid each other of prejudices and excuses and look at each other as equals.

Atheism is a label to prejudice against people who dont buy the GOD thing.So lets kill the label and declare our rationale to be truth reality and proof seekers. Take care!!

"My point to be clear is that the organised religions story of GOD to us is ludicrous just fairy stories totally unproven...."

Well, I disagree.

I don't see organized religion as a "fairy tale" - I see it as a control mechanism, protecting and serving the elites.

What's the difference?

I actually believe in God, but I don't believe that he put in place intermediaries to interpret His message and tell us how to behave,

Most dangerous of all is the idea that GOD HAS A PLAN, and a rabbi or priest will tell you what to do, to make God happy,

and insure you will live in some paradise after you die. That to me, would be fairy tale. It obviously is designed to keep the

religious authorities in a position of power.

Here's a question, for those posting here:

Is the Bible PROPHECY or is it a SCRIPT (that someone is implementing) ?

To us the bible is a long lasting set of tales on an interpretation of a time long gone with a moral undertone and an allegory in its message.

It can be looked at two ways allegorical interpretation ie symbolism emphasising a point or a history text of events that actually happened.

The fantasy comes in when you look to it as historic text as so many claims are now proven by science to be explainable as something else.

The same with the Koran they have a common theme.

Funnily enough Shakespeare's plays had the same affect on 17th century Britain and Europe as they were in effect news broadcasts at the time with satirical messages giving observations and criticisms of the power play of the monarchs and leaders at the time.

Organised religion is power controlling HUMAN egos using historic biblical texts to provide fear and to control the masses.They use the

fantasy stories not the allegorical to control as if they are historical events.Even in the face of obvious proof to the contrary.

Religion is best kept in the pastoral arena and to oneself as utilised differently it is very dangerous as world events prove.

Humanity with its psyche of gullibility is perfect fodder for the controllers of religion as they play mind games to achieve the human natural selfish instinct of protect ourselves.

You can make any story fit your argument so people will take the bible to mean what best suits them.Best to keep an open mind and look at each other as equals and without labels. Best

I need to clarify that G.O.D. for me means Galactic Ordering Dynamic. I agree with the dropping of labels. I don't believe in man-made Gods or in people speaking from the pulpit.

I understand Mohammad came here to write the Koran as his life purpose to provide guidance, but not as a religion. Same with Buddah. He was not interested in creating a religion, which happened after his death. I haven't had the time to read the entire Koran, only excerpts. I was interested to see how the cube (and the different angles of the cube) represent the creation of the Universe with man seating in the throne at the center of the cube (the heart). I look forward to having the time to read it more deeply but I don't believe it was intended as a religion.

In any case, am off topic since this is the Bo Mikael Lindstrom thread AKA as the Amba. Oh, it seems Crystal is no longer with G-MOP. Don't see her anywhere and no mention of her.

I had a good chuckle this morning when I heard Ron Van Dyke say he banned Alithea because Bo Mikael Lindstrom said Alithea was a charlatan and a troublemaker. Based on Bo's input and "that circle", Ron decided it was true. Alithea has been a faithful supporter of Ron and Friar was too. I'd like to add both XXX (who also had some disagreements with RVD) and Friar are Mensa members, but Bo says they are charlatans. I had such a good laugh, hahaha.

Bo since you don't know what a Mensa is, here is the link: https://www.mensa.org/ - They are the 2% of of the general population with high IQs.

Bo you made my day. You don't know what a critical thinker is, much less have an intelligent exchange of ideas with them, hahaha. Btw Bo, no need to track my IP and VPN since you already know my real name and the nickname I use. You also have my address from workshops I attended. As you well know, I am one of the people you scammed out of money and you and your circle tried to extort even more money from me to which I refused.

What do you say, Bo Mikael Lindstrom?! :-) When are you going to answer the five questions that were posed to you? I assume that in your hierarchical, Illuminati world everyday people don't ask any hard questions of you and you are accountable to no one, right? :-) We should cower so you can keep on calling us goldfish, right?? Haha.

Have an amazing day Bo! I know you'll be back tomorrow :-)

Archived