Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

MORE WORDS, but no action... and no evidence

GoldFish Report No. 15, The Ambassador Shares New Healing Technologyy

Published on Sep 23, 2015

GoldFish Report No. 15, The Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family shares his experiences of new healing technology that utilizes sound frequencies, photon technology and water healing innovations...

(the Amba is ill again - Do these technologies work or not ?? Shouldn't he have robust health, if they work?)

Comments from Youtube

I think it is time for the talking and lovey dovey spin to end and let us see the RDF actually fulfill a project.

Now if health is the theme and the Ambassador is promoting the Israeli made Turbo Sonic vibration and blood screeners and can actually see it being good for humanity has the time not come to have the Red Dragon buy these machines and take it to the many people in need and spend some of their Billions to add value to these people's lives by providing free treatments.This would be a fantastic launch project!!!!

Many of the. comments made by the panel are fair but nothing seems to be being really provided by the GMOP other than regurgitated media news and commonsense utopia statements. Let's see some real transparent action on something by GMOP. We are not talking simple vaccuos statements about refugees being clothed. All that does not need the GMOP ,the volunteers on the ground are already sorting this at the same time as they issue another YT Goldfish report.The volunteers are not talking they are doing!! So the Ambassador sermons are simply worthless spun without added value action. This comment is being brought live from Calais France where we are helping refugees.Many of whom are highly intelligent and worthwhile fleeing a real war. It is easy for those at GMOP sitting in their comfortable lounges on Skype spouting rhetoric but real updates and Goldfish reports from locations where there is need and showing you all on the ground assisting would be a great start. Symposiums and workshops are great what is really needed is hard volunteering as you just become another bureaucratic,non performing, fund receiving non performing organisation. Then for example Rev Radagast would really be at our service!!!

+FIU FILE : "Due to security reasons and requests from people behind the technology, we were asked to remove the last video." - the A.
Very possibly, it was because some people went to the website where the technology was being sold, and asked some awkward questions. Perhaps, the seller then watched the video and realized that the claims in the last video from GMOP went beyond what was appropriate. In other words, the machine's capabilities were oversold here.
"I want to show, it's not just talk." - the A.
Well, many came to GMOP because they EXPECTED to have their projects funded, and GMOP has taken people's money, to allow people to pitch their project to a supposed funding source.
Where is the money? We are all waiting to see evidence that projects are really funded. Maybe someone reading here, who HAS HAD THEIR PROJECT FUNDED, can come forward and confirm they got the promised funds. If no one comes forward, and no evidence of funding is given, I think we need to come to the obvious conclusion...
(Later, he says):
""Money is released all the time. What do you want a Rolls Royce? A Mansion?"
By now, I know the sound of bullfarts when I hear them. This guy once claimed his RDF was funding food stamps.
Well let him refund to me the part of my tax payments that paid for those programs.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funding food stamps was one thing.

The best statement ever was the Red Dragon Family have taken over the Federal Reserve. Clearly an absolute and blatant lie!!!!

How can you give credibility to anyone who said that = The Ambassador and Dave Schmidt.

As was said above and I agree it would be nice to see some real and actual truth not more spin!!

The rhetoric is all positive but we have no proof of any action at all.

The jury is very much out!!!

"The best statement ever was the Red Dragon Family have taken over the Federal Reserve. Clearly an absolute and blatant lie!!!!
How can you give credibility to anyone who said that = The Ambassador and Dave Schmidt."

Of course, they got the idea from someone else, as all their "inside info" is taken from elsewhere.

Thye will never be honest about that, but that is what they are doing.

Unfortunately, most of this secondhand info is wrong, and it has undermined their credibility among people with a brain,

who do research

But new suckers get dragged into the scam everyday, thanks to "useful idiots" like Kev Baker, who promote this scam, without first doing thorough research. We saw it all before with Swissindo and OPPT

I am going to repeat this about Bo Mikael Lindstrom and the healing technologies, he is a scammer and is after your money. I heard the latest video. It is not true that these technologies have been suppressed. Let's say they were facing obstacles and needed millions of dollars of investments (perhaps billions). There are many that have been around the last 25-30 years. The technologies Mikael is showing are not unique, although that is the impression I got from him. They are widely used in Russia and in Europe (although facing regulatory approvals) and considerable testing is still needed. To get them into North America there is a need to fund very expensive clinical trials (multicenters), develop relationships with stakeholders so there can be licensed MDs supervising these trials (What are you waiting for GMOP?), and complete the clinical studies. This will take years to plan, execute, and get market approvals. If the technologies are so good, it should be straightforward to prove the safety and efficacy. All that is needed is a good sum of investment to take them to market.

These technologies will remain experimental as long as they are not tested and approved in large patient populations. You need money to do that. I did not hear Mikael talk about that. Instead he made it seem these things are ready to go to wellness centers and people can be treated. At minimum you need to prove no one is going to get electrocuted, lol. Nonsense about scientists feeling endangered. All these scientists need is funding to complete the larger clinical trials. Instead of spinning a story of we against them, show us the money to fund these additional, larger studies.

Mikael made it seems all is ready to go and by the way at 7,000 euros a pop it sounds more of a money making venture. The purpose as I see it was to spin the yarn so people dish out the $350 for their business plan because he has the magic key. This is fantasy to make the audience believe he has found something no one has seen before. Bullshit! Just come up with the money to complete the Research & Development and Manufacturing aspects so these technologies move into the wider marketplace. At minimum, the Red Dragons should be able to come up with investment money to complete development of these prototypes. That is all they are prototypes until you can prove safety and efficacy in a large number of people and you can demonstrate commercial manufacturing capabilities.

DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO MIKAEL LINDSTROM. HE IS WEAVING A STORY. THESE TECHNOLOGIES ARE NOT READY TO GO AND HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE. OTHERWISE PLEASE SHOW CLINICAL STUDIES SHOWING HOW WONDERFUL THESE TECHNOLOGIES ARE (WHICH BTW I DO FIND MANY TO BE WONDERFUL, AS EXPERIMENTAL PROTOTYPES, BUT A LOT OF R&D WORK STILL NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED, AT LEAST FOR THE NORTH AMERICA MARKET).

Very good comment, Ashllyne !

You explain that much CAN be done, Even now. And even by the RDF and GMOP.

What's needed :

+ Hard work by someone, researching and collecting data to show these technologies actually work,

+ Hard evidence that they do work

+ Money to develop clinical reviews, so the machines can get FDA and other approvals

+ Money to help rollout the technologies

The RDF claims they have the funds (and trillions more), and we are told the Ambassador "works hard".

Instead of the results of hard work, evidence itself, and money, WE GET WORDS :

Silly and repetitive rants from the fake "ambassador", who continues to patronize and abuse his audience.

It is what it is!... And it has been unsatisfactory for a long time now.

If you visit GMOP and don't like what you see or hear there, give it a THUMBS DOWN rating.

Discussions with a "high-minded guy" on the GMOP channel

Under:

GoldFish Report No. 15, The Ambassador Shares New Healing Technology

... came this discussion:

Shared publicly - Sep 24, 2015

Well, the Ambassador's words are always touching. The thing is that he's only reaching out to the very, very few goldfishes that have their eyes open.

Friar Newborg

+Luís Teixeira : who is a goldfish? not me
I am not a goldfish, swimming in a school like a follower of a pied piper. Not a goldfish precisely because my eyes are open.

As per your recurrent interested in the discussions, it really seems you´re trying, as I also am, to awake. I was referring to the remaining 99,9% of people who dont (or dont want to) have access to information like these. And the reasons why I´ve been attending the ambassador´s classes is that I both agree 100% to the things he´s been saying and I do believe his statements on project funding and other subjects. Take care bud... and God bless us all!

Friar Newborg

It think anyone who believes fake messages is not awake. When he first appeared over one year ago, the Ambassador said: "Judge me on my actions, not on my words." If you do what he himself suggested, you might stop believing his message. He has not delivered, has he?

Luís Teixeira

+Friar Newborg I didn't start believing after watching the videos. I've always believed

Friar Newborg

"Judge me on my actions, not my words".
What actions have you seen? I have heard many promises. He has not delivered.

Luís Teixeira

Just like me and you, the ambassador and everyone else is anxious for these things to happen. I'm sure his anxiety has led him to believe in certain things that ended up not happening. The planet is governed by Beings that are even above the so called Cabal. These beings have been allowing the situation we've been going through in the last decades and centuries because such is needed for our evolution and also for the evolution of the planet as a whole. Let's try to be patient, do our part of enlightening ourselves through getting to know us better and fighting against our inner vicissitudes so we will better prepared for the times to come.

Friar Newborg

Luis, I appreciate your high-mindedness, I really do. But I see something very different when I look at the Ambassador. And sure, I have researched the cabal in depth, and have a good understanding of the tricks they use. Look up the meaning of "flytrap" as applies to the web, and you may recognize what the Amba is creating here. And it is a community he intends to milk. Already, GMOP is charging fees to people who want to pitch their projects. Then, there's the bait and switch, of getting those who are seeking funds for their projects to become customers and promoters of technologies where the Amba and his team may have a stake, perhaps even part ownership. Please put forward actual evidence to refute this, and I will happily look at it. Have you seen my Five Hard Questions? Please have a look, and ask yourself, why will they not answer these questions?
Luís Teixeira
You do have a point my friend...I too have no concrete proof of the real intentions of the Ambassador, even though my intuition tells me they're good. Of course I may be wrong, but this wouldn't change my beliefs, as he and his crew would also be judged by their own actions.

Friar Newborg

I was feeling that once too. And my suspension of disbelief lasted for months. But when TVOP and the Reverend started deleting my very genuine questions and called my a troll for asking them, I quickly got the feeling, that he as his team were not honest truth seekers. But instead were pushing an Agenda. Everything I have seen since then, leaves me more and more suspicious. That was my journey with this group

Few comments.

The whole GMOP agenda is clear.

It's a lot of well meaning talk but no action.

There is no money available as no projects have been funded.I think the claims of billions and Trillions are blatant lies!!!

They are pushing various agendas which switch based on whichever way the wind blows.

They are now on a huge promotion of healing technologies which have been outed as machines provided by Tel Aviv based Turbo Sonic and blood screeners that have been established for years by Israeli scientists who are long established as world leaders in medical science.

Believe me the Israelis do not need the RDF money.If its possible to be launched as a genuine medical treatment it will be by them end of story.It looks like the Ambassador is piggy backing on these technologies and making out as if he has found something so unique.He hasn't these technologies have been around for decades.His involvement in promoting these is open to speculation.

If GMOP is now to be about selling these technologies then admit it.

I however thought that they were about bringing peace and health to the world.

The question again is where is the money and again why is the Ambassador not getting the RDF to bring these so called ground breaking technologies to the world by funding them and providing the treatments for free to those in need.Then they would be making a difference.

At the present time:-

GMOP takes monies and does not provide any funding itself.

Makes promises but nothing transpires.

Changes its angle when what it promises comes to nothing.

Claims they are in the know but all they do is quote the media.

Play lip service to a world issue but do absolutely nothing about changing anything.

Have become a promotion company for various technology companies and so called alternative thinking experts.

Is the organ for the rants of the Ambassador.

If the future of our world is based on this group.Nothing will ever change.

It appears to be more interested in fee collecting rather than philanthropic investment of the RDF funds.If they really exist.

It courts liars who make such claims that to be clearly blatant deceivers,eg visitors to Mars,the Federal Reserve is now controlled by the RDF,my mother was abducted by aliens!!! Lol!

I still await something from this group that will not be playing out as the same old same old and following the well trodden path to the boulevard of broken dreams so rife in this arena.

Namaste!!

"If GMOP is now to be about selling these technologies then admit it.
I however thought that they were about bringing peace and health to the world."

Hear ! Hear !

A rare bit of honesty from these people would be appreciated.

Then those who are not keen to have secondhand Israeli medical technology, and third hand political views sold to them can go elsewhere.

Meantime, RVD will go on telling us "The Ambassador is my good friend", while waiting and hoping his "friend" will make good on an 18 month

old promise to send him $5,000, while Rondoes his best to hide the fact that he has exploited every loophole he can find in a system he criticises

as being dishonest. (Have you noticed the irony yet? Ron keeps telling us that he has "integrity", but he just blocks those who question him, and dig into the truth. No wonder he tolerates scams, he is running one himself. Or so it seems,)

Where else can we go with this thread? Is there anything major yet to be uncovered about these people.

There are so many other good and interesting threads on Acore. and I do hope that people will have a look and comment on other threads too !.

For instance: Are Corey Goode and David Wilcock revealing Truth ot more deceptions, when they talk about:

Blue Avians, Sphere beings - per David Wilcock, etc

Health technologies sold to people without the proper regulatory approvals to go to market means people would not be able to legally operate in North America! FDA in the USA has the power to make the law and enforce it too. FDA does not need to call an enforcement body. They can confiscate property of those who buy unapproved technologies and think they are ready to operate wellness centers!!

Manufacturers will be prosecuted. You need to do multicenter trials and prove they are safe and efficacious. This will require a significant amount of money investment, which is perfect for the RD trillions of dollars.

For being such a powerful family they don't seem to know how the world works! Am referring to public information! GMOP, please pay a good lawyer specializing in this area. They will confirm what I've said. A lot of what I said also applies to other countries. Check it out!

"For being such a powerful family they don't seem to know how the world works!"

They aren't a powerful family. They just purport to be.

They have provided ZERO solid evidence that they have actual money or power beyond average people.

They never answered these first three Questions:

=====

1. What actual hard evidence, if any, can you give us to show that you or the Red Dragon family have access to "real wealth"?
(ie. US$10 Million or more: If your family has billions, then surely you can show us evidence involving <1% of the wealth your "family" group claims.)
2. Where did this Dragon Family wealth come from?
(My own research suggests that some Chinese families made big money from the opium trade. Certainly Skull and Bones, of Yale is connected in with the Chinese opium trade. What portion of the DF's wealth came from the Opium trade? If small, what were the top 2-3 actual drivers of family wealth creation.)
3. If the DF (and you personally) are wealthy, why do you need to ask for fees from those who are seeking funding?
(You talk about the need for "skin in the game." Well, there are worthy projects, already up and running, and showing :skin" through their successful operations, which would be great pioneer recipients of your funds. Backing them, would show your "skin", while also advancing worthy projects, helping the world. I have mentioned two such projects in previous communications. If the funding effort was genuine, it should have been "all over" such projects. But TVOP has shown no interest in demonstrating its own funding capability, expecting people to just take in on faith. You have asked for "skin", but given none. This looks very unfair, even dishonest.)

> post#211 here: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093&page=11

If these people are who they say they are, and they want people to PAY THEM for courses, they should be prepared to answer some basic questions. If they refuse, I can only come to the conclusion that they are NOT who they say they are, or they have something important to hide.

In fact, examples like yours, showing important gaps in their knowledge is pretty solid evidence that they are NOT who they say they are!

Only "soft-minded" interviewers like: RVD, DS, Rev. Rada, Alfred Weber, and Kev Baker, who let their hopes run ahead of their research efforts,

have bought into the fake Ambassador's story enough to give him a platform for his rants.

I listened for months with an open mind, but he NEVER backed his claims with anything solid. And the little hints, like that from Ash, above, just

kept accumulating, suggesting the Truth was not in the Amba's courtyard.

I have two videos to share today:

1/

2/

09-27-15 - THE AMBASSADOR & RON TALK TOGETHER

He's ba-a-ack!

Ron, why do you let this scammer go on deceiving you?

There are some very clever women, who have seen through the scam (Ashllyne, Ailthea, etc,)

But after watching this video:

I did a search, and found this:

"

are women more gullible and easily fooled?

the reason I ask this is because I notice politicians usually cater to the female vote especially. They do this by simply feeding women compliments (saying women are strong, they are better than men, they can do anything men can do and in "high heels") or either lies or hysteria (wage gap, glass ceiling, war on women). You can see that the women around them usually seem to eat all this shit up. Now I am not saying all women will eat it up but it seems a large amount do to where it can make a difference. Someone also mentioned somewhere where if you can "make women feel afraid, you can pass almost anything". That is what I am talking about.

[Admin Edit: Below is the explanation provided by Astrokid that explains what he means by the second last sentence above.]

What I mean by that is that it seems that if a politician can get women into a state of fear (like telling them they are going to "lose their rights", that 1 in 4 women will be raped, that they will be paid less no matter what) you will get women to support you or whatever laws you want to pass. Even if certain laws sometime infringe upon certain rights (like privacy) or on the rights of men. I notice this when you see these politicians speaking, you see all the women around him cheering him on. Or in articles about these issues from the comments you see from women in the article itself.

> http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?3395-are-women-more-gullible-and-easily-fooled

Maybe they are just more open to new ideas, and will give new ideas a chance

I'd say it's, that in general, they're more open, flexible & not as pressured to, or stuck on, having to be "right." They can also be nurturing, & protective, so, yes, can be manipulated with the "safety," Hegelian dialectic type agendas, maybe, a bit more than men, who, in general, are usually more concerned with having to appear more macho, & un-swayed. I personally, would fall somewhere in between, as I can be swayed often, even though I like to think I am skeptically open, or at least, aspire to being so.

Astrokid's explanation, imo, basically represents the entire human race, & the mind controllers know this, & use it as one of their major tools, though it could be a bit more true for women, or even of the feminine principle in us, whoever that may be.

I say "show me the money". How long does something need to go on to provide proof of funding? Am not spending time listening to another G-MOP video. No integrity or respect for the viewers, who are treated like sheep. An enormous lack of accountability. It does look like another "bait and switch". The people that traveled to Hong Kong for funding are now buzzing about healing centers and technology. Bo Mikael Lindstrom is now opening profit oriented healing centers. The vision to help humanity vanished. Basically this and basically that...lol, as Bo Mikael Lindstrom AKA the Amba would say.

Ron Van Dyke on the other hand shows a tremendous lack of integrity. All that he promised in the past about saving/helping brothers and sisters. He does not even ask fair questions of Mikael Lindstrom. What was that called last time I looked? When I don't challenge my friends, but go along? It is called "corruption", nothing to criticize the Cabal for, lol. Ron calls it being a "visionary". A profit oriented venture that takes fees, doesn't answer accountability questions, and strings people along. May I dare say the Cabal looks better in this case? For the insider, this will end up feeling like a dictatorship.

Am not able to stomach this further. There are great people doing great work but it is not this bunch. Look elsewhere. OMG is all I can say.

Message to Ron Van Dyke:
You blew it, my friend! You have chosen the pathway of B.S. and deception, and walked away from the Truth. You believed the Ambassador's promises, and swallowed his lies, and you promoted his scams without bothering to do the research. For the 2nd or 3rd time that I am aware of (OPPT, and Swissindo were before) you not only ignored those who tried to WARN you and set down some good questions; You also banned them from posting on your channel. There will be a price for you to pay. The best people in your audience will lose confidence in your message, and you will be left with an audience of sycophants and fools. Is that what you really want? Well, in the end, you get what you deserve - isn't that the Truth?

You had a chance to take a decent and better path, and go after a greater Truth. Some of us suggested that you aim to interview Simon Parkes. Look and Listen to what you have missed out on - see below. If your audience shrinks down to nothing, do you really think you deserve better ? How many chances do you think people will give you?

"STUNNING":

The Pope's speech will be the beginning of the NWO

The "gods" of the elites have let them down. The were supposed to have the NWO 15 years ago.

So now they have decided to go it alone, and that is why they are having the 2030 Agenda.

"The consciously awake people will decide what timeline we are on.
HG Wells protrayed a timeline where humanity split into an above ground and below ground race. This is the 7th time we have faced this drama... We are standing on the threshold and will make the choice... we will choose a new way... The eiltes have maintained their position through trickery. If the internet goes down, this is the time you were trained for.... I don't know how many of these we will be allowed to have."

Heart to Heart with Simon Parkes - Important September Update

Published on Sep 22, 2015

Simon Parkes returned to the Triad Theater on September 20, 2015 for a conversation with Linda McCallum. He gave important information about the plans of the elite for the days/months ahead.
SIMON PARKES LIVE VIA SKYPE FROM WHITBY, ENGLAND AT THE TRIAD THEATER IN YELM, WASHINGTON.
This is a little non-profit theater with old technology and volunteers as staff. By watching the video and clicking on ads you support us so we can upgrade our equipment.

Comments

Wow, Simon crushed it. If this was the last one, he went out with a bang.
This was probably the most IMPORTANT video Simon has done.

WOW. I am stunned and speechless Simon and Linda. Just about the best conversation I have heard in a long, long time.

NOTES:

=====

Australia has already passed a law to deny benefits to people who are not vaccinated. – Rhonda/ Alan – can you verify?

THEY are building a vitamin factory in E. Europe ONLY for the elite, they plan to deny us all vitamins.

It will all fall apart as it unfolds.

Cern/re. the Valon, Archon, AI – that cannot manifest at present in physical form.

Industrial Revolution directed to this end. 1947 alien advanced technology deliberately placed (Roswell) to be reverse engineered

– they needed the binary system to operate the machinery.

It is attempting to open a portal into the 4th dimension & disconnect us from Source.

Cern requires about 7% of entire output required for the whole of France.

A lightening strike took out their main generator in spite of the numbers of remote viewers as sentinels. Gaia YES!

THEY wanted to boost the earth’s sine wave bio rhythm frequency on the ‘up’ but they did not have enough power.

They did punch a tiny whole through to the 4th when joining up with other colliders. Not big enough to bring anything through.

Anu is trapped inside the earth. The ‘elite’ feel let down by their gods so are going ahead thru the Pope with this new 2030 agenda.

This is the 7th time we have tried to break free, & this time, especially in the western world, we can succeed.
They will fail, truth cannot be built on lies. We have been trained for this time, for when the times get harder.

Now more of us are aware, we are deciding not to consent, therefore not empowering what they want since we can realise much quicker their falsifications.

We are now on a positive timeline. But we have to decide to put our energy into the most positive part of this timeline to avoid being pulled into the negative timeline. We must dictate where we are in this corridor i.e. not to be on the wrong side against the wall resulting in us ending up in poor shape when we come thru. So we can make our timeline more positive & come out better.

Simon Parkes says we will pass through the 4th dimension where the heaviness of that negative density sometimes bleeds through to our 3rd. So much of what we have experienced comes from the 4th that we can bypass most of what it offers. Their advanced technologies are no match for the small but significant number of people who have developed their spiritual/mental faculties.

Values of individual worth over & above your immediate family are more important than humanity – this is how they are programmed, they know no different, it comes from their negative 4D.

Simon explains he chose at 5 yrs old the benevolent mantis route where he was given the ‘choice’, rather than the reptilian ‘we want you to do this’.

Not long ago he turned down the offer of an underground base protection.

There is a covenant so he cannot just be assassinated.

Psychic self defence – appropriate for each person according their own truth as long as it is generated from the heart.

The Ramtha School of Enlightenment message has stayed the same & not adapted to the changing times & is therefore still so valid.

The earth cycle is moving towards the feminine, & with the heightening of consciousness should create a balance & harmony with the masculine. Too many men are afraid of it & they are the ones who start wars & are able to kill. Only when the two energies can co-mingle can we understand how to love & nurture the planet.

Things are going to get tougher.

Outstanding! My notes do no do justice.

Comment by xanderboy1 on September 28, 2015

If you compare Simon's message, with the silly rants of the fake Ambassador - I think it should be clear who deserves you time

> MORE on the SP thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=18697&page=14

Comment by xanderboy1 on September 28, 2015

Indeed that was a very good interview with Simon Parkes. Heartfelt.

Very good. very detailed, as per usual with him.

But I am starting to ponder... How accurate is he?

Did the Pope really announce a NWO, as SP said he would?

I did not hear that in that in any of the Pope's announcements that I listened to.

Please correct me, if I missed it.

I like Simon's message. But he's so far "out there" that it is somewhat hard to know how to connect with it.

So far, I am keeping a very open mind towards him

LOTS of HEART... but where's the head in this material?

I zoned out, and switched-off to the (false?) saccarine at less than 9 minutes

GoldFish Report No. 17

Here are my notes as I started to listen. / Is this OPPT v3.3?

Buy some new kneepads, Reverend. The ones you are using now are showing signs of wear.

"There were no egos... Radagast might agree." If the RR was in the room, there was probably only space for his. haha

"You're not the weirdo" is the feeling RR promises

Does being surrounded by other Goldfish, make you feel less like a Goldfish?

It's great to share social times with friends, but what has happened to to serious mission?

Haha.

This video might be more interesting and more useful

G.E.M. TEACH u how to make goldfish faces(Diff. Expressions)

There's more interesting content in this Chinese video, than the average production from The Goldfish team

Yes, Dr. Bubb...extremely difficult to be able to discern truth from fiction, in our present, challenging times. There isn't one bit of information coming out, where we can't find flaws, no matter how valid, the provider of information appears to be. It can make one's head spin, as I've said many times before. All we ask for, is the Truth, is this too much to expect, are we being arrogant, in demanding no less than?

For me, it's no more complex than the expectation that we simply grow up. This deeply saddens me.

For me, it's no more complex than the expectation that we simply grow up.

That's deep, and probably true.

This deeply saddens me.

But why? Growing up would then mean, we can truly make our own future

Archived