Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Here we go again ! Tvop / Gmop offers yet another "Last Chance"

GoldFish Report No. 20, The Ambassador Sets the Record Straight

(I haven't listened yet,)

Wow. I think some of the latest GF Report was directed at me.

(Listen at 4- 12 minutes "One person lives in Hong Kong ... doesn't believe")

Here's my response:

=================

If some of your comments today, were directed at me, I have this response

Honestly, I would like to make peace with GMOP and the Ambassador.

However, I do not see how, because:

1/ I have been treated shabbily in the past. Do you recall Rev. R posting this to me?:

"Friar Newborg Who cares that you have run out of patience. What are the consequences of that?

You turn hostile and get removed from the comment area? Patience is a virtue and one cannot tug on the grass to make it grow. It is the people who will be funded to build a better world that are our concern. You are a spectator, not a participant. Watch with respect or take a hike."

Nevermind, I am happy to forget that, provided I thought I was dealing with people who were genuine, and were not intending to rip off the public. And these concerns bring me to the following:

2/ Louisa cheerfully says: Give us your questions, and we will respond. I have done so, giving FIVE key questions, and had no response whatsoever. Please do respond - at least to the first two* - and it may put things on a more positive footing,

3/ If people truly think the Ambassador's remarks on YouTube had anything whatsoever to go with geopolitical developments, I think you folks are delusional; Or you have access to information that has not been shared on your channel

4/ In the interests of transparency:

Who receives the fees paid by your funding-seekers?

How are the panel compensated for the time they devote?, and

How much funding has actually been handed out by the RDF so far?

(If you cannot answer these basic questions - Do we really have anything to talk about?

I do not want to put my name and energy behind a possible scam.)

BTW, if you think I am paid to post these questions, please advise me how I can tap into this form of support for truth-seeking, I can always use a bit of extra money, and meantime I think I (and many here) are providing a very useful services, helping people to avoid a possible scam. We have not received money to fight this apparent scam. It isn't first time we have done battle with scammers. If GMOP is not one, then please begin to demonstrate (at last!) your bonafides. If I see solid evidence you are for real, i will back off.

=== ===

*TWO of the Five Questions - see post #211 for all Five

+ What actual hard evidence, if any, can you give us to show that you or the Red Dragon family have access to "real wealth"?

(ie. US$10 Million or more: If your family has billions, then surely you can show us evidence involving <1% of the wealth your "family" group claims.)

+ Where did this Dragon Family wealth come from?

(My own research suggests that some Chinese families made big money from the opium trade. Certainly Skull and Bones, of Yale is connected in with the opium trade. What portion of the DF's wealth came from the Opium trade? If small, what were the top 2-3 actual drivers of family wealth creation.)

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The message in the video is so cringe worthy I had to close it half way through. I think what Louisa said about people who disagree with BML in the beginning of the video set the tone for me so I decided it was a waste of time to continue for me to watch it. I am not going to listen people who call me and other people uneducated mentally ill psychos with mommy/daddy issues. So delusional and disrespectful. IF BML was so honorable he would come here and face all these questions that every right to ask.

Dr Bubb.

Yes agree totally the onus is on them to prove they have funds if they are taking fees on the premise of having funds to lend.

Caveat Emptor is vital for any project applicant paying fees to pitch.Its total sense!!!!

Secondly the GMOP is very fee centric and has in fact become a club with a set of services from Media updates to project funding,seminars,webinars. All need to be paid for!!!

Project funding keeps having last day deadlines like Walmart offer of the week.

It falls down on performance and its inclination to completely go over the top in making claims that eg ISIL are surrendering because of the Ambassador!!!! The RDF now runs the Fed.They have speakers who claim to have flown to Mars and have been abducted by aliens!

Let's keep it real folks!!

Is it not possible that the ISIL surrendered when they saw the Russians coming!!!??

Taking credit for world news stories as if they were somehow in the know and directly responsible is what hits its credibility.

Louisa then kicks in with her propaganda and excitement of what the Ambassador has achieved.

Guys keep it real all this self praise,is seen through.

The plot thickens and I am looking forward to the next instalment.

Let's hope they achieve their goals.

Agree would be interesting to hear from someone inside GMOP who is being funded who can vouch for them.

One last point any bank,or commercial funder can inform and educate on the preparations of business plans. There is a science to it yes but there are many who can advise and fund large projects and are doing so every day in any event.

Namaste!!

... GMOP is very fee centric and has in fact become a club with a set of services from Media updates to project funding,seminars,webinars. All need to be paid for!!!

. . .

One last point any bank,or commercial funder can inform and educate on the preparations of business plans. There is a science to it yes but there are many who can advise and fund large projects and are doing so every day in any event.

I agree - but there's more to GMOP than offering services

There's the Kowtowing to Authority, that seems HIGHLY REPTILIAN to me.

I just noticed their Code of Conduct - here it is:

Code of Conduct:

• To treat all others the way you yourself want to be treated: with respect and kindness.

• To seek first to understand before you seek to be understood.

• To express yourself in a calm, concise, well-thought out manner.

To respect the roles of those that are chosen to exert some leadership function.

Not to undermine those in position of responsibility and to make suggestions for solutions through inner channels of communication, rather than by making critical arbitrary complaints.

• To express concerns and insights with the appropriate people

• "Servant leadership." That is, to establish a framework where willing contributors will be helped and nurtured so that they may flourish, grow and express their individual talents.

==

> http://www.globalmissionofpeace.com/our-values-ethics.html

Sorry but some of these phrases seems to have been written by a tyrant (with Reptilian Blood).

Hitler might have composed some of these items!

This one really got to me:

"To respect the roles of those that are chosen to exert some leadership function"

Chosen by whom, and for what role(s) ?

BTW, if I communicate with the "Ambassador" I will promote myself to Head Abbot,

and I will insist he call me "Your Eminence", if he wants to be called "Your Excellency".

Maybe I should also try my hand at predicting false news...

Friar - I agree with what you said. Stop coaching these people for free by reviewing/giving suggestions on how to make their materials more credible. Stop. We have been the unpaid volunteer coaches in Marketing, Customer Service, Leadership, and Organizational Development.

How or where can I watch the video on becoming a troll and getting paid? Am just curious. Although trolling is far from what we have done. Lest someone forgets we were abused for a long time, being called ignorant goldfish and worse by "His Excellency".

We are taking it back and ask for transparency. Time to remove the shackles and ask for evidence of funding. No one at this point, 16 months later, can believe a word of what this GMOP group claims. Show evidence of funding. It ain't rocket science what's being requested.

We would be very happy however if project funding comes through for the good people that have applied. I like the "Your Eminence" title for you btw :-)

Insiders CAN sometimes come out and reveal the Truth.

But usually it take time for the good guys, to drop their original ideas and embrace the Truth.

Here's an example:

Remember this Video about Swissindo:

"Swissindo: Foreign delegates, are they "window dressing"

Look what PVR, one of the insiders, has posted just recently:

peter van runt · LINKED COMMENT
I was a foreign delegate and i share the same belief as the creator of this video...it is a scam and western "delegates" (mostly sham opportunists) give him the traction he needs, i have not seen anything credible, i traveled to Indonesia after being drafted from the OPPT ranks and took part in the conference...t was all supposed to be OPPT based on Heather's filings....then while i was in indo, he changed it to the Venus project, they latch on to anything that will give them traction......I was fooled for a while, but then, when so many promised dates went by, i called it quits, and so many people with integrity were back-stabbed by the opportunists (who were always favored by Mr S).I called it a day and have been exposing them ever since.....
= unquote =

Well done, Peter!

It might have been more useful to have seen that earlier, but it is still good nonetheless.

I wonder what PVR makes of Ron's non-sexual "love affair" with the Ambassador?

And I wonder what Ron makes of this revelation from an insider he has interviewed:

Ron's conversation with Peter Van Runt (18-05-2013) :

He sounds like a decent, and well-intention guy, doesn't he?

These scams need people like that as "window dressing" to suck in others

Maybe Ron should now admit that Swissindo was a scam, if we are to get back on the road to Peace

For research, here as some other videos from those days, of shining Hopium:

03-04-2014: Conversation with SWISS INDO Delegates (RVD, PVR, RI)

: OPPT Swissindo Connection (Gwen) :

(this is not to criticize Gwen, or even Brian Kelly, etc.
But it does show how these scams are designed to suck in people with good hearts and positive motivations. It is very important to do the research, and aim for deeper levels of discernment.... and also to not get too addicted to "Hopium." Gwen seems to have investigated in this panel discussion, and not gone much further with her involvement. Brian and Bob got deeply sucked into it.

Later Brian K admitted: "We were wrong... Resonance is not enough" about OPPT, and Heather.)

For me, this all sounds very, very similar to what is going on right now with GMOP.

What are the differences? Are there any? I see way more similarities.

There was huge effort applied by the delegates, but no money was ever handed out.

But by changing and rechanging the direction, Mr Sino kept the scam alive for years...

And some even still believe - How can they do so, after reading Peter's comment?

It makes you wonder how gullible some folks can be.

*TWO of the Five Questions - see post #211 for all Five

One of the important questions is why did the Ambassador promise RVD $5,000 and then not follow through? Ron himself has wondered about this, and still there is no satisfactory answer.

Regarding the source of the Dragon Family wealth, in the last half hour on Dave Schmidt's radio show of Sept. 23:

"The family is this royal bloodline race that was appointed as a divine decree from God over 200,000 years ago, the family is that royal bloodline race and all of this gold, they have so much gold it is beyond your comprehension. I once asked the Ambassador, "what's the value" and he said "try 80 zeroes and that's just a start". The gold that they have hidden in these bunkers all throughout Asia is beyond your comprehension most of it is the leftover gold from the Anunnaki mining days when the Anunnaki left the planet ... and they let the family have it and it has not been out in the public . . .

If we are going to a true Global Currency Reset and if gold is going to be the most dominant factor that is going to back up all the currencies in every country around the world it means we are going to have to have trillions and trillions of new dollars of gold to come on to the open public market. The gold the family has is off market gold. It exists physically but it does not factor in the amount of gold that is available on the open public market around the world. Obviously, if we go to a GCR the family is going to release trillions of dollars of gold to back up all of these currencies. That means the amount of gold could double, triple or quadruple. What does that do? It floods the market and it drops the value.

80 zeroes for a start. Really? That is massive. Perhaps the family is asset rich and cash poor. Meaning that they are working towards monetizing this gold, but are either being blocked or simply don't think it is the right time. The Ambassador gave an explanation a while ago about 'screens' in the banking system and the assets have to be monetized by moving through these screens before it becomes available as spendable currency.

One reason given for the fees was that TVOP was intended to be self sustaining. I don't understand how an organization that has trillions of dollars and wants to fund humanitarian projects could anticipate being self sustaining? What exactly does that mean? Is it family policy that they will not spend any of these dollars on staff or administrative costs? Perhaps I am misunderstanding. Perhaps they mean they will fund businesses that contribute to the welfare of all on the planet, and they will take a cut. This cut will then fund more businesses, etc. Perhaps I have incorrectly assumed that humanitarian means charitable.

On another note, Gwen, Crystal and Charla have left the scene. It would be interesting to hear why they are no longer in the mix, given that this was to be a leading edge of change for humanity and the planet. Why wouldn't they want to maintain their involvement?

Friar - I agree with what you said. Stop coaching these people for free by reviewing/giving suggestions on how to make their materials more credible. Stop. We have been the unpaid volunteer coaches in Marketing, Customer Service, Leadership, and Organizational Development.

How or where can I watch the video on becoming a troll and getting paid? Am just curious. Although trolling is far from what we have done. Lest someone forgets we were abused for a long time, being called ignorant goldfish and worse by "His Excellency".

All the suggestions we have made appear to have been disregarded. They are on their own trajectory and so far it doesn't look like much. GMOP is very fringe. When they talk of aliens that cuts their audience down right away. Claims of trillions of dollars of wealth, with only pictures of underground gold to prove it doesn't go very far for the discerning audience.

I would also like to know who is paying us to ask these questions. It is amusing how the 'paid troll' card is played with no evidence offered. Perhaps there are paid trolls, but in my estimation it would be a waste of money to troll GMOP. I consider this an amusing story rather than something that will have effects in the real world. Of course, they are welcome to prove me wrong, but I haven't seen any evidence that this is more than talk yet. I know that the Salvation Army and the Red Cross do real work. They have developed a reputation for being real. Not so with GMOP.

80 zeroes for a start. Really? That is massive. Perhaps the family is asset rich and cash poor. Meaning that they are working towards monetizing this gold, but are either being blocked or simply don't think it is the right time. The Ambassador gave an explanation a while ago about 'screens' in the banking system and the assets have to be monetized by moving through these screens before it becomes available as spendable currency.

One reason given for the fees was that TVOP was intended to be self sustaining. I don't understand how an organization that has trillions of dollars and wants to fund humanitarian projects could anticipate being self sustaining? What exactly does that mean? Is it family policy that they will not spend any of these dollars on staff or administrative costs? Perhaps I am misunderstanding. Perhaps they mean they will fund businesses that contribute to the welfare of all on the planet, and they will take a cut. This cut will then fund more businesses, etc. Perhaps I have incorrectly assumed that humanitarian means charitable.

On another note, Gwen, Crystal and Charla have left the scene. It would be interesting to hear why they are no longer in the mix, given that this was to be a leading edge of change for humanity and the planet. Why wouldn't they want to maintain their involvement?

Yeah. It's nonsense.

All you have to do is think a little, and it becomes obvious

Global GDP is a little under $100 Trillion per annum - that's 100,000,000,000,000 : 15 zeros

And the people want you to believe that there is wealth somewhere of 80 zeros - that's 65 zeros of years of total's GDP

being saved. The number is trillions of light years beyond what might be believable !

So those unimaginable and ridiculous numbers are obviously impossible.

And even it the number was equal to today's GDP, WHERE WOULD THE WEALTH BE STORED ??

In caves in Indonesia? Right? What a joke. Why there? To make it easy for elders to give it away?

They want to put it somewhere, that it cannot be used? And cannot be monetized (ie turned into cash) Why?

Look, if it was true. And the markets believed it (because people started to sell it and use the cash),

then the price of Gold would collapse to where Silver is now, on its way towards the price of Copper, or less.

Remember Supply and Demand? That's how prices are set, not be some silly government edict.

Just a little bit of basic logic and some maths is all that is needed to destroy these crazy claims

Zecharia-Sitchin.jpg

And this part makes me laugh:

"The gold that they have hidden in these bunkers all throughout Asia is beyond your comprehension most of it is the leftover gold from the Anunnaki mining days when the Anunnaki left the planet ... and they let the family have it and it has not been out in the public . . ."

Right. The Anunnaki used human labor to mine it? Why?

To leave it on Earth as a gift for the RD Family? Give me a break.

There's no real evidence for Sitchin's theories, and many people have said that his "translations" are nonsense.

But let's say that they were here, and did use human labor to mine gold: Would they have left it on Earth?

It makes no sense !

People who believe this sort of fantasy story (with no evidence!) must have some screws loose.

"One reason given for the fees was that TVOP was intended to be self sustaining."

- That's obviously being said - so they never have to prove they have any real money

"On another note, Gwen, Crystal and Charla have left the scene"

- Yep. I am hearing rumors that they are not happy, and have seen through the scam,

but are afraid (for some reason) to come forward with the Truth. Perhaps BML has threatened them.

He spent time in jail, and teaches martial arts. So maybe he knows how to make credible sounding threats.

(What was that Sanjay guy doing dressed as a pirate, with skull and bones? Was that a veiled threat?)

globalmissionofpeace.com

Registry Domain ID: 1954197463_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.rrpproxy.net

Registrar URL: https://www.fastname.no

Updated Date: 2015-09-11T13:00:14.0Z

Creation Date: 2015-08-20T13:10:50.0Z

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-08-20T13:10:50.0Z

Registrar: Key-Systems GmbH

Registrar IANA ID: 269

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: @key-systems.net

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.68949396850

Domain Status: ok http://www.icann.org/epp#ok

Registry Registrant ID:

Registrant Name: Kjell Aasmundrud

Registrant Organization: Ift Holding As

Registrant Street: Gunnar Birchsveg 12

Registrant City: TRONDHEIM

Registrant State/Province:

Registrant Postal Code: NO-7022

Registrant Country: NO

Registrant Phone: +47.94111888

Registrant Phone Ext:

Registrant Fax:

Registrant Fax Ext:

Registrant Email: @gmail.com

Registry Admin ID:

Admin Name: Erling Bergquist

Admin Organization: FastName Administration

Admin Street: Orsnesalleen 17

Admin City: Notteroy

Admin State/Province: Vestfold

Admin Postal Code: 3120

Admin Country: NO

Admin Phone: +47.33350400

Admin Phone Ext:

Admin Fax:

Admin Fax Ext:

Admin Email: @fastname.no

Registry Tech ID:

Tech Name: Erling Bergquist

Tech Organization: FastName Hostmaster

Tech Street: Orsnesalleen 17

Tech City: Notteroy

Tech Postal Code: 3120

Tech State/Province: Vestfold

Tech Country: NO

Tech Phone: +47.33350400

Tech Phone Ext:

Tech Fax:

Tech Fax Ext:

Tech Email: @fastname.no

Name Server: ns35.domaincontrol.com

Name Server: ns36.domaincontrol.com

DNSSEC: unsigned

URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-10-07T09:01:21.0Z <<<

Paid trolls?? I wish

I would also like to know who is paying us to ask these questions. It is amusing how the 'paid troll' card is played with no evidence offered. Perhaps there are paid trolls, but in my estimation it would be a waste of money to troll GMOP. I consider this an amusing story rather than something that will have effects in the real world. Of course, they are welcome to prove me wrong, but I haven't seen any evidence that this is more than talk yet. I know that the Salvation Army and the Red Cross do real work. They have developed a reputation for being real. Not so with GMOP.

Is it so hard from these clowns to believe that someone would want to stop a scam?

Truth seekers (like me) uncovered and revealed the lies of OPPT and Swissindo.

In fact, I know that some people who are battling this RDF nonsense, were involved if showing those were scams.

Why did they do it? Not for money - since those scams have now been exposed - But to get the truth out.

There are some real humanitarians out there. And I reach in my pocket every month to keep this website going.

It is much less slick that what GMOP has. Who is paying for that???

Your post before mine, just went up as I was posting this. And I see:

Admin Name: Erling Bergquist

Who is that? Is that another one of BML's aliases ?

Do you know what p/sses me off?

That "useful idiots" like: Radagast, RVD, and Kev Baker do not bother to do any of this basic thinking and research

before they start promoting these scamsters !

===== =====

(in edit)

1dab408.jpg : Erling Bergquist

CEO & COB iNic AS - FastName.no January 2000 December 2013(14 years)Tønsberg, Norway

I'm working primarily with:

Brand & service development / strategy
Usability improvement suggestions
Financial investments, Advertising, Budgets
Salaries, Accounting, Invoice control, payments
Harvesting financial data and order data for internal reports & statistics

In other words; having as much fun as possible! :-)

> https://www.linkedin.com/pub/erling-bergquist/0/13a/46a

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=no&u=http://www.proff.no/rolle/kjell-aasmundrud/-/257455/&usg=ALkJrhi-JRp4y_61OMad-xRRuzzcdCkg9g

Above links to attached business of Registrant Name: Kjell Aasmundrud

The registrant of GMOP website.

Registrant Name: Kjell Aasmundrud

This business is a seafood business in Trondheim in Norway.

It is the owner of the website for Global Mission of Peace

Kjell Aasmundrud has other businesses see above link.

This is for info purposes.

I do not know the exact relevance or connection with GMOP and this man.

The companies have trading records in Norway going back many years.

DR B the gentlemen you mention above is registered as the admin for GMOP the owner is IFT Holdings AS the Ceo is Kjell!

It appears to be a seafood business.Kjell has other business connections in a music agency and various others.

(I also found Bergquist on Scam Adviser, but with negative remarks there):

SHIBALIV : High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use.

========

(Note: It is a website for dog breeders; shiba-dogs; Huskies?)

Owner: Erling Bergquist
Owner Address: Orsnesalleen 17, Notteroy
Owner Country : Norway / Website Location : Norway

> link: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/shibaliv.com

As Ron now "Lost it" ?

He may lose his remaining, smaller audience if he continues on this path

/ His title and complaints reminded me of : Hey you, Get offa my Cloud! /

10-07-15 - IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY CHANNEL, GET OFF OF IT!

Published on Oct 7, 2015

What energy thieves! People who don't have anything good to say keep harping and harping, playing the same old sick song. I'm tired of it, really tired. It has not been easy recovering from the trauma I've gone through this year; yet several trolls keep attacking mercilessly again and again. I almost don't even want to go to YouTube anymore to read the latest BS comments. I want to lift people up, myself included. That's not easy when you are being attacked repeatedly. If you don't like what I have to share, go find someone more in line with your interests.

This is not the way to rebuild his traffic, is it??

Ron fails to realize that people now come to his site for drama and entertainment, rather than unconventional Truths.

Since Ron seems to have lost interest in the Truth.

One of the Acore forum posters has collected these comments from the prior days - is this what Ron is objecting to??

// SAVED for the Record //

Ron, I have been following you for about three years now, I have never created an account because I prefer not to be tracked, however my message to you is so important that I decided to risk my personal data this one time. You have eroded your channel. Your discernment seems poor at best and now you're filled with hubris, banishing people from your channel who offer advice. You are neither a warrior nor a peacemaker in my opinion. A warrior takes action, you don't. A peacemaker listens to people, you don't. In your own words, you've claimed to be a visionary however I considered you to be a daydreamer. Now with your lack of discernment and egotism, you've become a Pollyanna. I will prayer for you, Ron because even you can change. 6 likes
photo.jpg
+Barbara Valsti Another empty channel without any content at all! SPAMMER!

+paradoxman316 You didn't even give me the courtesy of reading my text, I stated that I choose to not be tracked...SHAME ON YOU!
photo.jpg?sz=50
Ron, the 'Subject of Trolls' was never a 'theme' on your channel. Nor were, 'Charlatans' or 'Spammers'. This all surfaced when you were in the Hospital and your most loyal of followers who did not have their questions answered by the TVoP, were then cast out as Trolls, Charlatans and Spammers. Aggressors. Now you have been following suit, blocking and deleting many of those loyal followers profiling them in the same manner. ONE problem. You had a stroke and a lengthy, stressful pre-hospitalization chaos, then major heart surgery and lengthy hospitalization. You are 'missing the history' of what your followers underwent in your absence. Please refer to my comments placed this am on your video" "Is My Dream and Impossible One?" Lets be specific: your followers accused of being any of the above will have no problem proving to YouTube that they are not Trolls, spammers nor Charlatans... nor delusional... nor making violent threats.... so it is wise to be objective when placing your friendship with the Ambassador ahead of back-tracking the history of how they have been profiled wrongfully and who, how, what, why and when they encountered being so judged.
photo.jpg
+merlinhadninelives They have not been profiled wrongly as you say. I have read their comments and tried to learn their true identity, to no avail. Yes, it did seem to come to a head of some sort when I was mostly in pain or drugged. My videos were not very good then; but I tried, and I did my best to keep my commitment as much as possible. Now, you say I missed a lot of the drama that took place when I was laid up. This is probably true, I did not read very much of what was posted. I still, even now, limit my internet time. My life was out of balance, which I am trying to correct as best I can.

+paradoxman316 Not a criticism of you, just stating the reality you missed the comments which led up to the profiling your followers which were deleted from Radagasts channel as were his comments... So, you are missing key elements which led to the indignation and the determination of your followers to not have their motives misjudged nor their research dismissed. 5 likes
well Ronny I have been with you now four years. you are stubborn, refuse to accept advice, make snap judgements, and have continued on that path looking for answers outside yourself. I will leave you to it, but I must unsubscribe. All the best and good luck with your efforts.

+justaman6972 I actually thought you were the man I know; but in checking the link to "your" channel, I realize that you are another impostor. Of course I did not memorize my friend's number. BTW, he and I do not use YT to communicate - just so you know.

+paradoxman316 seriously Ron? imposter? OK well you are free to think what you will. All the best from the imposter. 4 likes
Okay, I agree , let's get rid of the trolls. But what about the genuine comments which don't agree with you ? Do you want to surround yourself with people who will only agree with you ? In particular the con man you call the ambassador. Did you watch the pope ? the nwo has now officially arrived. The ambassador has no power, you keep saying "the cabal", but are you aware that it is the JESUITS who are running the world ?

photo.jpg?sz=50

+halcyon289 See, you call my friend a con man, which is not true at all. How do you want me to respond to such false accusations?
Again, where are the comments Ron??? Why can't I read anything here??? Why are you blocking these people??? 8 likes
A platform was created for you, the Ambassador and his followers: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20358 Prove everybody wrong, Ron. We are waiting for you and your friend. Why don't you unblock all these people that commented? It's really immature.

photo.jpg?sz=50

+Galadriel Nenya Why? When I trying my best to heal from a life-threatening condition and surgery that doctors in the local hospital would not even attempt, I should allow their attacks on me and the Ambassador to simply continue unabated. NO THANKS!
So according to what you are saying if we don't have anything nice to say about the Ambassador, we should not comment at all? What is this? A cult? A circle of admiration for your so-called friend? You have been constantly talking about nothing but the Ambassador in your recent videos. People are tired of that, don't you see? I am just blown away by your complete ignorance and naivety, Ron. Block and delete as many comments and people you want but it is not going to change the fact that you allowed a self-proclaimed messiah to take complete control over this channel and you are ditching your loyal viewers and friends to please someone who hides behind his supporters and hasn't got enough balls to answers questions. You post a video yesterday and while people were having a really good discussion, wanting questions to be answered, what did you do? You ran to the Ambassador like a little tattletale which you admitted to doing yourself. You talk about God and wanting a heaven on earth.Well, news flash for you mate, you sold your soul to the devil. You betrayed EVERY single thing you ever stood up for, your channel became a medium for brainwashing propaganda which you used to fight against. Your credibility and integrity are gone. This channel became a joke, no surprise you are losing viewers on daily basis. Not only that, a very good friend of mine, one of your subscribers and myself, have been meaning to start a donation website couple of months ago to support your recovery but after the way you ditched so many of your friends, we changed our minds. HOWEVER, no one is beyond redemption. You can redeem yourself in everyone's eyes if you show that you want to know the truth. Why don't you stop giving the Ambassador air time until you receive you the $5000 which was promised to you last year? If he fulfills that promise, then you will have a proof that he truly does have integrity and it will help him to earn everybody's trust. 10 likes

Marian Greenberg 2 days ago +Galadriel Nenya WELL SAID GALADRIEL!!!!·

What happened to all these comments all of a sudden??? I was reading the thread and poof all gone... I thought you said that you are gonna allow people to freely comments on your videos? Really weird,,,, Maybe you should do Q and A with the ambassador instead???
+Alan Poe Ron has turned into a Tyrant. He is censoring anyone who asks questions.

He does not show his face as he is afraid people would recognise him, as he is just a fraud and con-man. The "dragon family" also does not actually exist. Gullible Ron just blindly believes the fraudster!

There is a link to the address and phone number for the registrant of the Global Mission of Peace website.

Just Google IFT Holdings AS Norway

Also there is a street view picture of the property at the address.

There must be some connection between the Ambassador and this man and I wonder whether he will come forward on to You Tube to back up what is being said by GMOP.

IFT Holdings AS in Norway is for some reason holding the registration for the GMOP website no doubt Louisa will clarify.

It may be the health and healing company being promoted in the Ambassador's reports.

Namaste

The Norway connection does not add any confidence to the notion

that there is a mega-wealthy Chinese Dragon family behind this enterprize.

Add it to the pile of evidence that GMOP looks like a scam, without any big Chinese money behind it

Unfortunately, all this solid evidence just gets ignored, as do the serious Questions,

It seems like the word "TROLL" has come to mean: Diligent Research, when spoken by these folks

The Norway connection does not add any confidence to the notion

that there is a mega-wealthy Chinese Dragon family behind this enterprize.

Add it to the pile of evidence that GMOP looks like a scam, without any big Chinese money behind it

First time poster so I'm not really clear on what the general view on this is here but there isn't any big Chinese money because the money these people refer to doesn't exist. There's no Chinese royal family, huge secret WW2 gold stashes, or Dragon families.

My question to people like RVD would be this. The average person in China lives on less than $5,000 a year, someone in Florida like Ron can make $18,000 a year simply off welfare benefits plus whatever benefits Ron may receive as a senior citizen.

So why exactly would the Dragon Families spend Chinese money on Americans like RVD that are already way better off than the average person in China, as opposed to spending it locally.

Welcome, Jeffrey.

That's a nice clear point: "So why exactly would the Dragon Families spend Chinese money on Americans like RVD ?"

Those addicted to Hopium do not care to ask such questions, since it challenges their nice "positive" fantasy.

I think you know that Ron sort of admits that he doesn't do much research, if any, on those whose projects he promotes.

Same was true with The Republic, OPPT, and Swissindo. People got banned from his channel, for pointing out flaws in

those programs too. Probably he called them trolls, when he should have called them: UNBELIEVERS, or

Challengers on the Faith (of whatever scheme he had bought into at the time.)

BTW, I have never hear Ron admit he was wrong, and go back an unbann those he had thrown off hos channel

GMOP - What are they aiming for? (beyond a Rehash)

(After almost two days, there's still no response to my "Peace offer" - see post #401)

Meantime, they are back reviewing the news, and I managed to listen to 20 minutes, before getting bored with it.

GoldFish Rehash Rant No. 21, The Ambassador proclaims "Its Time to Destroy the 666 Beast"

I posted this, reasonably positive comment:

A decent rehash of the news - with some help from Kev Baker, though I prefer reading: VeteransToday, or listening to WhatReallyHappening, or referring to a number of other sources. I do continue to wonder what sort of audience this is aimed at? If the truly Awake and Aware, they may like something a bit more revealing. They should actual talk to each other, and maybe challenge each other more, rather than pretending that they are giving us "revealed truth" or "inside information"
I do not know if I have been banned, or if my comments are readable by people
I also picked up on a recommendation that BML had made:
Where is the video for the way the financial system works the ambassador was talking about???
+Nicholas Gaston : Scott Pollack: The Critical Post - Chicago Report - 6 OCTOBER 2015 - Taxes - Socialism And The CAFR's:
Will the supposed Insider-Amba ever offer up anything genuine on the Inner workings of the machine that he claims to be part of?
Here's a better way to spend your time than listening to another GF Rehash Report:
Empire Files: Inside Saudi Arabia: Butchery, Slavery & History of Revolt

By Abby Martin on October 5, 2015 Podcasts & Videos, The Empire Files

rise.jpg

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:12 — 12.5MB) | Embed

Abby Martin takes us inside the brutal reality of this police-state monarchy, and tells the untold people’s histo

After listening to the latest GF Rehash Report, I think that GMop and Ron are right.

They have little or nothing of value to share with us - we can mostly leave them to finding and processing "new Goldfish."

There is now a long trail to the Truth, here on Acore and elsewhere.

Potential victims can save themselves by doing some basic research, and finding Acore, the threads here, and other sources.

We can begin to move on to examining bigger Truths, and better Truth-tellers.

So I have opened a new thread CVOT : The Clearer Vision of Truth thread:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20363

Let's talk there - I may soon close the GMOP thread.

How long should I keep it open? (Comments are welcome)

| Download (Duration: 27:12 — 12.5MB) |

Abby Martin takes us inside the brutal reality of The Kingdom,

a police-state monarchy, and tells the untold people’s history.

Here is a REAL world version of the Wealth and Power concentration

that the fake "Ambassador" claimed in China.

What he claimed the RDF had in China, the Saudi Royal family actually has in Saudi Arabia.

And far from being humanitarians, they are wealth-obsessed, with much corruption, and even human slavery,

as Abby Martin reports.

The Sauds also have vast wealth. Do you see them using it to help humanity?

What does it take, to get humans, and especially rich humans, to behave in a more "service-to-others" fashion?

Should the US government really be propping up regimes like this?

The latest GF report was such a snooze fest I tuned off after 5 minutes. People do read news and Im sure they can connect the dots as well, you know? LOL Don't hold your breath until the next story from BML that something is about to happen from BML who has been saying that for months and nothing happened.

I definitely think we should keep this thread open to continue our discussion about GMOP and RDF which has been going it for months. This is the right place to so and when other people start coming forward this thread it's going to be the perfect platform to do that.

Thanks for the comment...

I definitely think we should keep this thread open to continue our discussion about GMOP and RDF which has been going it for months. This is the right place to so and when other people start coming forward this thread it's going to be the perfect platform to do that.

I haven't closed it yet !!!

- Please everyone have your say here, or there.

Several have told me that it is now a good time to leave these people a bit more to themselves.

Perhaps all of us can benefit from abandoning what became a near "obsession" as Louisa called it.

And maybe We can benefit from a new and more positive, Truth-seeking focus.

Please: Go read what I have posted on the New CVOT, and see if you agree - you can comment there too:

http://tinyurl.com/ClearerVisionOfTruth

/ link: tinyurl.com/ClearerVisionOfTruth

I want a broader discussion, but we can certain still talk about GMOP and RVD on the new thread.

But why not discuss other topics, podcasts, and interviews too?

Frankly, I am really bored with the Ambassador's ranks, and Ron's delusions and abuse of his real friends.

Is it really right to promote people who have so badly lost their ways??

Archived