Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Gud in Himmel! GMOP is organizing a clothing drive

I am sorry. I realize there may be some good intentions in this effort, but...

This whole drama started with the premise that the RDF was fabulously wealthy, and was ready to help good causes.

Now, they are turning to their followers for donations !

(Where are the millions and billions that the RDF supposedly has ???????)

GoldFish Report No. 10, 9/10/15

If ever there was an example of trying to whitewash a scam, this is it !

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS EFFORT.

If you want to help Syrian refugees, this is NOT the way to do it.

These GMOP people have proven themselves to be liars or dupes.

Stay away! Turn away! ... from this false effort

Amba: "We need to breakdown and unify." (This sounds like the formula of the NWO, and what is driving the Refugee process.)
I think the opposite. We need to realize who we are and where we fit in history. We need to learn our true history, and see who is manipulating us and how, so we can stand up to them. We must stop the elites who want to destroy history, and destroy nationalities and tradition. The dumbed down panel on GMOP is spouting empty platitudes, while the assist, as "useful idiots" in the process of breakdown. We are not all one. We have different traditions and values. We must learn them. Acting from self-knowledge, and with full awareness, we can COOPERATE to battle those forces who are working to meltdown to the "lowest common denominator". Cooperation from self-awareness can lead to true freedom and self-respect. Not the melted down Idiocracy that the phony "Ambassdor" and his army of idiots is pushing for.
Idiocracy, Trailer for the movie : Full Movie
The Ambassador's "War of Ignorance" is Orwellian.
He is battling FOR more ignorance... Just the opposite of what he says. Dumd-down and compliant is what he wants.
If he respected the Truth, he would start by answering the Key Questions that I have asked. Like the leaders from the NWO, he wants to keep people who listen to him dumbed down and distracted... and he may use fear, and frightening warnings to get people into this state.
What happened to the mission that he originally appeared on the scene espousing ?
Instead of allowing people to dig deeper and discover the truth about him, the RDF, and his true mission, he talks about unity, while distracting people. By keeping people distracted and in a single fearful "unity", he thinks he can heard them more easily.
Put a fork in this school for goldfish

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idiocracy because... ??

It is beyond ridiculous to send secondhand clothes halfway around the world.

The cost of transport will be higher than the clothes are worth on the receiving end.

When I was young, my church used to collect canned food for distribution in China-- to "help the starving people" there.

Years later, I found out the food used to stack up, unopened - because they did not like Western food in China.

When it was opened, they would feed it to their animals.

Are churches in a Refugee Zone really going to want to try to distribute out-of-fashion, large size clothing to confused refugees?

" When he was hot on the trail of the Dinar, he would always have lots of callers to his radio program.

Now, he has to fill airtime chatting with Charla, as the intrigue with the Ambassador is also fading..."

Yep.

I notice that he has not yet been invited to the "party" at GMOP either.

Are they listening to us?

Right now, as if on Cue, up steps.... the Big Fish himself

GoldFish Report No. 11. 9/11/15 - with Dave Schmidt

As I posted there (but few will see it):

I did not know it was possible to milk fish, but the Ambassador, the GMOP and Mr Schmidt will eventually show us how. The good reverend seems to think what we need is "the reporting of all that's bad in the world." Much better would be to assume the media has a agenda, and report as accurately as possible on how the spin they are putting out is revealing their agenda... This would go beyond just saying, "this is the work of TPTB, the big banksters" - actually to be fair, Sherry does make some efforts to do so in this recent video.

I think that Louisa needs to give up, and stop pretending that anyone in this group has anything revealing to say, or has access to any genuine "inside information"

A Half-answer... that raises questions about RVD's abode

09-12-15 - LET'S TALK ABOUT DR. MARY

Herein Ron speaks in a believable way, saying that Dr Mary was not senile, and was not duped (by Ron) into writing Ron into her will, and giving him 50% of another home where Dr Mary lived, while giving the Shriners the other 50% - apparently it was that other home that bankers or trustees attempted to sell for over $800k, and it was the sale of that other house that fell through.

Ron says he about "his" cheaper home: that he bought using a short term loan, not a mortgage loan - and this comment raises several questions in my mind:

+ Is it fair to say the bank lent the money to buy the cheaper home, on the expectation that the bank would get repayment from the sale of Dr Mary's home wherein you would get 50% of the proceeds? I presume that was expected to happen quickly, which is why they made a short term loan, rather than a long term mortgage loan. An interesting question is: did the bank take a pledge of the cheaper home (ie did they have a security interest) as well as an assignment of the 50% proceeds from the sale of Dr Mary's home?

+ Ron says he failed to repay the loan - presumably because he did not have sufficient funds, and was relying on "his" 50% share (from the expected sale of Dr Mary's larger home), to repay the short term loan. Many may find it odd that a bank would lend that way, but perhaps they forget how incredibly eager banks were back in those days, to make loans secured by property.

Did the bank then simply assert its purchase-money-mortgage claim on RVD's home? If so, then I believe it operated legally. If not, what actually happened to give PNC a claim on RVD's property?

+ What happened to Dr Mary's home, and Ron's expected 50% of the proceeds?

+ What is the collateral, and documentation supporting the short term loan that PNC bank made to allow RVD to purchase his home?

+ Why does Ron think it is fair that a bank should make him a loan to buy a home and not repay it?

+ Why does Ron think that he does not need to pay property taxes, and that someone else (PNC bank) should pay taxes on his behalf?

+ If Dr Mary was not senile, and in fully control, why would she sign over something (was it the trust, or control of her own home?) to the shadowy banker and his wife? What was the motivation of that couple? Was Ron the recipient of the last and final will, or was it the banker couple?

I do hope that Ron will entertain and answer, the sincere and reasonable questions that have been asked above

Without clear answers, people are going to buy-into the Quatloos opinion, which is that Ron is waffling

Here's how a recent QL poster, T., put it:

"In Ron's latest video, he oddly acknowledges that there was a loan against his house, says that it was a six month loan, and states that he didn't pay the loan back because of some court thing that was going on. So, whatever the details, he appears to be waffling on his earlier statements that their was never a mortgage on the house, but seems to insist still that he owns the house, while also acknowledging that PNC still holds the deed.

Ron at his best."

09-16-15 - I FOUND MY "LOST" LEGAL DOCUMENTS

Published on 16 Sep 2015

My daughter was insistent, which really pissed me off. She insisted that no one came into the house and took the court papers filed in my case. Well, I could not fall asleep for over two hours until I finally got up and went to the back of my closet where I found a large boxed wrapped in plastic wrap. There were my "lost" papers. As I looked through them, I realized that when the first lawsuit was over, I put the documents away, sealing them for safe keeping, which I totally forgot doing. I guess I owe an apology to everyone for insisting that someone stole them. Now, the second case needs to have the "case dismissed" show up in the court records.

Excerpts:
"I made a conditional agreement: I will not make any claims on them... (if they sell the house, so long as) I keep my house."
"The bridge loan was never repaid"
"PNC pays the taxes. Let them pay them. They have put a claim on my property"

This new video is very revealing:

+ Ron is happy to have someone else pay the property taxes on the home he lives in, and claims to own: ""PNC pays the taxes. Let them pay them. I don't owe them (the bank). They have put a claim on my property. They are going to owe me big time."

+ Ron thinks that the fact the he had "a conditional agreement" with a bank involving the other home - means that since that home was sold, it means his bridge loan would be automatically be forgiven (apparently.) If we are to accept that, Ron will have to show us the text of the agreement.

+ Ron admits that he paid too much for his home, paying a prime price for a non-prime property. But instead of saying he read the market wrong, he claims he was taken advantage of by the estate agent, some convinced him that he would have to move fast to buy the property. (Actually, in the "overheated" market when it bought, that might have been true - there were many panicky buyers around at that time.)

+ In the comments under the video - RVD makes this amazing claim, which shows how deeply deluded he has become:

= quote =

To the idiot (probably an attorney) who made the stupid comment that the bridge loan has to be paid back. you don't even deserve an answer; but I'll give one anyway.

First, there was NO LOAN. There never is. It's all fraud. Banks have NOTHING they are allowed to lend. They give the alleged "borrower" documents designed to deceive. In fact, the entire banking system is deception. Everything is backwards.

Second, if there was a real loan, it presupposes that the alleged borrower has the unrestrained ability to pay it back. It would have been paid back were it not for the fraud committed by Phyllis Wilhelm with the help of attorney and courts acting legally, though unlawfully. Because of the lawsuit, two legitimate offers were withdrawn, either of which would have enabled me to "pay back" the alleged loan.

Third, I made an agreement with the original attorney, and agreement that was broken when the second lawsuit was filed. As I see it, the attorney who filed that lawsuit committed a crime.

Fourth, PNC Bank has always alleged they did NOT file the lawsuit in their name. They have taken no responsibility for it. So who' is the criminal here? In my opinion, The System itself is criminal. That truth will come out in due time, which is already happening to some degree. I could say much more; but that's all for now.... And if you post any more nonsense, I will delete it again. If you want to talk with me. I assume you know how to reach me. Of course you'll have to use you real name and not the phony name you used to post your previous comment.

= unquote; that's from Ron Van Dyke =

Ron's moral judgment has slid to a low level, based on what I have heard and read here.

(What! A bridge loan does not need to be repaid?? Why? Because RVD absorbed some stupid ideas from OPPT?)

Does anyone disagree with my assessment that RVD has lost the argument? Please say why!

Then maybe we can have a discussion about it.

Promoting more pay-for-view Webinars, is G-Mop, and its school for goldfish

GoldFish Report No. 12, The Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family's Cease and Desist Warning

Golly, they say that: Kev Baker will make a return video, and Rob Potter will be interviewed too.

As many expected: they are finding they have some "unexpected delays" in trying to get secondhand clothes to refugees. (quelle surprise!)

Description - Published on Sep 14, 2015

The GoldFish Report No 12, 9/14/15. The Ambassador of the Red Dragon family issues a very strong warning to those responsible for the wars and devastation to humanity to Cease and Desist their wars and to Remit and Surrender.

Great. What are people suppose to "remit" to a phony ambassador?

(I lost interest a few minutes after the Amba started talking - Who listens to this stuff anymore?)

Later, I got to the point where he says:

"We have a global Jubilee meeting. I am expecting the Pope to take charge and do the right thing."

This is a good example of his weasel-ly technique. He grabs hold of some possibility, like the Pope declaring a Jubilee in Dec. 2015 - that Daniel Sheehan (a legitimate insider) has spoken about - Then he uses that scrap of info in such a way that he wants you to think he is an insider too, if something happens.

Goldfish report number 12 = A comedy act introduction from the Rev Radagast and ridiculous platitudes to the hidden Ambassador.

Louisa a giggly schoolgirl speaking in sound bites!! From her comfortable living room being so far removed from the issues of which she speaks!!

Sheri talking lovey dove stuff with no substance.

Steve in Germany taken in by this nonesense and talking the same lovey dovey.However was the only talking any sense on the refugee issue.

Sanjay more lovey dovey!

The usual boring rhetoric media induced from the Ambassador, hidden behind an emblem.I agree that it does look like he uses the media and then makes out he is in the inside. He has told us nothing the media is not stating.Lying about being an insider to the Pope is stuff of pure fantasy and deception.

Instead of calling people to seminars,symposiums and charging fees to look at projects what is needed is real action,seen and proven not more spin rhetoric.GMOP should get out of their comfortable little world of Skype and YT and get into the refugee camps and make a difference.

To be balanced I think there is some well meaning here, but it fails due to its set up and the ego of the Ambassador and the unproven spin put out there.

Cut the BS and actually do something!!!!!!

Come on RR,AMB,Sheri,Louisa,Sanjay and Steve get out to those refugees and make it a GMOP launch on the ground and by all means send your GF report with the refugees or do something to lift these people's lives.

Dave Schmidt 16th September video.

There are private exchanges.!!!!!

Yes back on Dinar and Dong for our Dave?

This is for the exclusive few who will attend his workshop.

He simply cannot explain on the internet as it is Private!!!

So we are sending people to his workshop to see what he says and announce it to the world!!

The scams and frauds now littering this currency arena are private clubs with secrecy.

So we will go to his workshop see what he comes out with and let you all know whether it's genuine or not!!

When I say we I mean some trusted contacts in the USA.He will not know they are anything but genuine attenders.These people will out the truth.We will let you know!!!

Haha.

Sandie, I think you have assessed the GMOP panel pretty well.

The question is: why are people so willing to be interviewed by a fraud and a panel of clowns.

Some might think they wanted comic relief, but more probably, they are just hungry for attention, even from a dubious group.

Schmidt seems to be moving away from GMOP and the Amba...

Where to? Back to his old stomping ground: Dinarians... who will believe anything

I did notice that under his latest update (Sept.16th), there were some unsettled people:

I'm soooooooo confused I went to your workshop & have gotten no notifications. I need to go to another workshop??
I hope this comment gets seen.
Dave didnt you say there would be no exchanges until the Yuan was in the Imf basket? or is the Yuan in the Imf basket in secret?
what if I can't attend your work shop. I'm in Calgary Canada. How do I take advantage of this private exchange?

Sans Fake Ambassador

GoldFish Report No 13, 9/18/15

The interview with Rob Potter was pretty interesting.

Maybe if GMOP just admits they have no money to handout, and drops the fake Ambassador, they might have a future

Ron, the Hypocrite - How great thou Aren't

Ron congratulates himself too much. He bans those who seek the Truth, while making sure that he can remain in denial about his own bad behavior.

I have come to the conclusion he lacks discernment, and is a hypocrite - his main objective is to live inside a protected dream

Dear me, Kev Baker is now aiming to Widen the Scam -shame on you, Kev !

Radionics, Syrian Refugee Agenda’s & Global Mission Of Peace

Baker says he has seen some convincing documents.

Well by all means then: SHARE THEM with the rest of us!

Because what he has shown so far, makes this look like an obvious fraud.

Kev, until you share those documents, I will assume you are just another Goldfish, falling into a scam

Dave Schmidt latest video.

Workshop updates!

States Santa Anna is sold out and Kansas is open.

From now on I have it on good authority that Intel and Fraud investigators will have some covert representation at these workshops to guage what is being said re Private Exchanges which Dave is promoting via them.

He is back heavy now on the GCR RV and Dinar and Dong.

The next few workshops will reveal is this real or as suspected one big scam.

The Intel will eventually publish what they find out at these workshops and what DS is promoting.

He will not guess they are there or when and where they will be.

Re the Kev Baker radio programme from Glasgow Scotland.

Nothing really new here just the same old same old and an intro to GMOP and some generalised comment on already heavily covered mainstream media events.

The documents that he says he has seen and so has Louisa which are so convincing.Why not show them ???

It would add to the gravitas of TVOP,GMOP and prove they really have funds and can fund!

I think we know why!!

I bet these documents are either fake,fraudulent or more worthless historic bonds or pictures of gold in unknown locations!!

Am I wrong??

If so prove it and I will apologise and say no more!!

Invitation to GMOP participants (those in the funding queue)

Dave Schmidt latest video.

Workshop updates!

States Santa Anna is sold out and Kansas is open.

From now on I have it on good authority that Intel and Fraud investigators will have some covert representation at these workshops to guage what is being said re Private Exchanges which Dave is promoting via them.

At last.

If DS gets shut down, then it may spook the fake "Ambassador" and his GMOP friends.

Someone should warn Gwen to be careful about re-joining the GMOP, she may be walking into trouble.

If they are for real, then:

+ DS should present evidence that Dinars are getting above market rates in "private exchanges"

(Here's an obvious question: WHY would anyone take the opposite side of that exchange, and pay more than the

market price for dinars? The extra amount is pure charity. What entitles these people to charity? Answer: Nothing.)

+ The "Ambassador" should make public whatever evidence he is showing Kev Baker and Louisa

(My guess is it is more fraudulent evidence like the faked World bank documents, and Kev and Louisa are too lazy

and too trusting to research it. BTW, they can reveal it to me privately, and I will help them to research it.)

+ GMOP should give a genuine update on what is happening to those seeking funding. Has any money been handed out?

To whom? How much?

(I invite someone from inside the program to JOIN ACORE/GEI, anonymously if necessary - to update people to what is

actually going on. Clearly, GMOP will not entertain actual relevant and deep questions about what they doing.

If there are good people who got sucked in, don't they want to give some truth to people around the "whitewash window"

that is represented by the Goldfish Reports?)

GMOP's mission widens, to include (fake?) medical technologies

The GoldFish Report No. 14, The Ambassador Shares Advanced Healing Technologies

The fake Ambassador reveals new "healing technologies"
+ Turbosonic : "causes vibrations that goes to all the organs"
+ ST-8 TeslarTech : "special type of vibrations... kills bacteria and all types of fuguses, and parasites"

Some of these technologies may work, but we need to examine the evidence

My Gf got sucked into buying 20 sessions in a "new medical technology" centre here in HK, and I used 2-3 of those sessions,

and they did nothing for me. So I am a skeptic. There are many of these technologies flooding into HK from places like

Taiwan, Malaysia and China. I recommend caution !

"$7,000 for Treatment" - I think I did hear the Ambassador say that.

If he did, these things are NOT CHEAP, ladies and gentlemen !

(from under the YT video):

How many treatments does it take to heal a person? if it takes just 3 treatments that's 21,000. wow

+Bear9189 : Louisa questioned how many people would be able to use the technology at a cost of $7,000 per full treatment.
Sanjay suggested that villagers in Fuji might need it "to prevent people from dying", and that someone else should pay for it.
Louisa said that a fundraising might be needed for this.
WAIT A MINUTE: I thought the Red Dragon family was going to provide funds for these technologies ???
Why are they doing this for free for villagers in Fiji, if they really have huge money, and want to help people ?

Turbo-Sonic Review - from a compromised source?

I did find a review on the Turbo-Sonic machine, and it was positive. but...:

"The expensive Turbo Sonic leads the pack..." > google search : one of many links

- and -

“We had already chosen Turbo Sonic as one of the leading makers of whole body vibration machines of the recent times”, said Sudeshna Dey, as part of the release. “The updated review reflects our opinion. We have had TurboSonic as the most strongly recommended brand for the past few years within CWGLive. The recommendation does not change. In addition, today we have just released a longer and deeper review of the Turbo Sonic vibration machines, which will bring out some features of their models, that we think were not being highlighted prominently enough. One-step frequency control is one of these factors. True frequency reading is another. We have added all these features to our updated review, while we have maintained our thumbs-up status to the Turbo Sonic brand.”

> http://www.keyc.com/story/28215972/turbo-sonic-vibration-machines-receive-review-group-thumbs-up-rating

HOWEVER...

When I looked more deeply, I discovered the review was written by a company that SELLS the machines (and so it is hardly impartial.)

Moreover, the website where it was written was set up earlier this year, and there are VERY slim details about who owns it, and who is involved.

> see; http://connect.releasewire.com/company/details/knockyourvibe-87571.htm

> and: http://www.vibrationmachine.reviews/

> and: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/atulyadistanceeducation.com

What I did find out was:

"We are a tiny but active company owned by Sudeshna Dey Nee Choudhury, who also is the owner of Gegetech Consultants, an India-based web services company that caters to clients all over the world. CWGLive is a brand owned by Gegetech Consultants to the fullest possible extent.
Our chief strategist Fred comes from an academic background of two radically different disciplines - Psychology and Computer Science, and has also acted as Visiting Professor on behalf of Faculty of Management for MBA Universities in India."

> http://www.cwglive.com/home.php

Ah, what MBA university?

Is it an "MBA mill" owned by the same group?

(My own degree is a BA cum laude from Harvard University, so I know how to engage in critical thinking.)

+ DS should present evidence that Dinars are getting above market rates in "private exchanges"

(Here's an obvious question: WHY would anyone take the opposite side of that exchange, and pay more than the

market price for dinars? The extra amount is pure charity. What entitles these people to charity? Answer: Nothing.)

It could be argued that not only the extra amount, but the whole amount is charity. Who wants to gather up billions/trillions of Dinars and why? Dave was asked this question on a recent radio program and other than saying he can't say much, he said, "they must have other motives". If this ties back to the idea of "blessing the lightworkers", i.e. getting money into the hands of people who will use it for the good of humanity, then why go through the Dinar? Dave has said that criminals are holding billions/trillions of Dinar. There is also the issue of counterfeit Dinar. Not only do they have to verify the recipient, they have to verify the Dinar. This then becomes more than an exchange, it is an assessment / verification process.

This leads back to whether or not people are sincere in their desire to engage in humanitarian causes and to the reason TVoP was started. To find people with projects that will move humanity forward, not enslave it further. Are we out of the cage yet? The financial system grinds most people further and further into suffering. NESARA and the Global Collateral Accounts remain unrealized.

I think the Dinar is another in the same category, but Dave is convinced otherwise. Not only is he not selling his Dinar, he bought more. Is Dave in the right place at the right time, or a professional unicorn chaser? I have to at least give him credit for having a good hook to fill his seminars - "I just saw a unicorn, and I'll give you the details if you come to my seminar. No guarantees that you will see the unicorn, but at least you will be pointed in the direction.

If those who hold the wealth want to channel it into humanitarian causes, they could take a lesson from the TV program Secret Millionaire. Go out and find those people already doing good work and help them expand it.

I have to at least give him credit for having a good hook to fill his seminars - "I just saw a unicorn, and I'll give you the details if you come to my seminar. No guarantees that you will see the unicorn, but at least you will be pointed in the direction.

If those who hold the wealth want to channel it into humanitarian causes, they could take a lesson from the TV program Secret Millionaire. Go out and find those people already doing good work and help them expand it. - Red Panda

It will be interesting to see how long audiences with accept this latest version of the scam

I do agree: If these clowns were serious, they would do exactly what you say:

Go out and find those people already doing good work and help them expand it.

It is obvious - and would PROVE they can do good, and deliver on actual funding.

But TVOP has morphed into GMOP, and the whole thing is about appearances, not practical results

+ They pretend to have insider info, but just parrot news from elsewhere

+ They drag their marks to Hong Kong, but instead of giving them money, they review business plans, open accounts,

and give them access to dubious new healing technologies. Those who went along to HK must be saying by now:

Show me the Money!

+ They talk about RAISING money from their audience for half-baked ideas, like sending secondhand clothes to Refugees

halfway across the world - what a wasted effort, since the transport and logistics costs will obviously be worth more

than hand-me-down garments

+ They pretend to be Awake and Aware, but never ask the hard questions, and lack the ability to analyze intelligently

what info they are given by the phony "Ambassador"

In short, its a scam, and a waste of everyone's time.

Remember folks, I did not start out thinking this - go back to the Who is the Ambassador thread, and you will see many of

us approached this with an open mind. We have bee led to these harsh judgements after long experience with these people.

Re: Goldfish Report #14... It is Missing ? / Re: Ron

(I got this message from one of GEI's members):

"Did you notice the video on healing technologies is no longer available?

Maybe someone told them everything they were doing wrong and they have taken it down?"

When I checked, I found a message:

"this video has been made private"

Why? What's gone wrong for the scamsters?

=== ===

Re: Ron, not being grateful

I listened to RVD this morning :

09-23-15 - IT'S NOT ABOUT MONEY

It occurred to me that Ron should NOT be complaining about "the system"

- because he is a big beneficiary of it :

+ He lives in a home he did not pay for (ie got a loan, he has not had to repay)

+ He pays no rent, or property taxes

+ He gets monthly social security, which pays his food, gasoline, and other bills

+ The system delivered an expensive heart operation, and nursed him back to health

Today, methinks he should be grateful. He has had far more from the system that I have had,

and probably paid less than 10% of the taxes I have paid. I think the system is serving him pretty well.

Now here's the thing: They US financial system is not working, and is headed for a crash.

I am aiming to be prepared for that day. i do not think that Ron is prepared.

So I believe things might get much worse for him at some stage. The system now is serving the 1%, and

also people like RVD who are not self-sufficient, and do not pay in as much as they take out.

The changes coming, may help the hard-working middle class, but they may not help Ron much.

He should be more grateful that he is allowed to live off the present system, at the expense of the shrinking

middle class sheeple, who work hard and pay their taxes, and take little from the system.

Yes the 14th Goldfish Report has disappeared.

I saw some comments below the video from FIU FILE which recommended that the RDF buy the machines and go to the needy areas in the world and offer the treatments for free.This is based on the billions they claim to have. This would be an alternative to charging 7,000USD per treatment.

Also they mentioned that the Ambassador promotedTurbo Sonic is Israeli technology based in Tel Aviv and has been long established in blood screening and body vibration.Its Russian and Israeli science!!

I am not sure why they needed to go private.

I did notice the clear frustrated body language of their media outlet Louisa when she pressed the Ambassador re the unachievable costs of the treatment.She looked unhappy with his reply.Not as giggly as normal.

I did notice the clear frustrated body language of their media outlet Louisa when she pressed the Ambassador re the unachievable costs of the treatment.

She looked unhappy with his reply.Not as giggly as normal.

Maybe she is finally waking up, to what she is involved in.

I noticed the clever blonde girl, who had asked some good questions was missing from the latest roundtable.

It seems the Goldfish are leaving the "Ambassador's" little school for scammers - if it is indeed a scam.

As always, I will retract my negative comments, if they provide solid evidence.

We keep asking the appropriate questions here, but they never get answered!

So we are forced to go to the obvious conclusion that it is not real, not what they are saying.

The Risk in "the new system" may be Hyperinflation.

Are RVD and others prepared for that? I think not !

Today, methinks he should be grateful. He has had far more from the system that I have had,

and probably paid less than 10% of the taxes I have paid. I think the system is serving him pretty well.

Now here's the thing: They US financial system is not working, and is headed for a crash.

I am aiming to be prepared for that day. i do not think that Ron is prepared.

So I believe things might get much worse for him at some stage.

> Weimar 2.0 thread in the Main discussion area: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20336

Archived