Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

When does an Impossible Dream become a Delusion?

The REAL Man of La Mancha : Ron Van Dyke ?

Ron's latest:

10-02-15 - IS MY DREAM AN IMPOSSIBLE ONE?

Published on Oct 2, 2015 :

I dream of a world run by sane people. Of course sane people would not even try to "run" the world. They would operate on principles of truth and justice with freedom for all who honor the most basic of principles, like do no harm (at least not intentionally). Of course that principle grows out of the prime directive: LOVE. Love yourself and your neighbor as yourself. And everyone is your neighbor. Too simple? Maybe I'm too simple. That's the world I've envisioned as long as I can remember. Will I see it come true in my lifetime?

- Yes, that's a worthy message, but...

(I commented under this post LoveVanillaRose: "Dreams without action do not produce fruit.")

An "impossible dream" or improbable delusion??

These "saviors" start out feeding Ron (and others) a dream, but he does not research it. When others do the research, they find a lack of evidence and/or evidence against "the dream." But Ron switches off to the Truth and the Questions that the researchers share, because he doesn't want anyone messing with his pretty Dream - that's when it becomes a delusion

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A better-than-usual message from the Goldfishers

Maybe because they focused on a man of action, Putin, rather than the man of inaction, BML

GoldFish Report No. 19, The Voice of the Dragon Makes a Plea for World Peace

But after 15 minutes, a familiar voice came in, to spoil it.

Maybe if the panel dropped the silly "goldfish" name, and cut back on the BML rants, it might be worth a listen

(I simply did not understand why Bo was going on about transvestites and gays - did anyone undertand ?

Nor did I get his point when he was talking about chihuahuas. Note for BML: STFU !)

Here's another video from Geologic:

The fake Ambassador is no savior. Nor are the fund-less Red Dragons.

Funnily enough, Putin is looking a bit like a real savior.

Will he deliver something really spectacular for his birthday on October 7th?

Maybe Russia will release some info on 9/11 or on ET's (one can hope, I suppose)

I had a good chuckle this morning when I heard Ron Van Dyke say he banned Alithea because Bo Mikael Lindstrom said Alithea was a charlatan and a troublemaker. Based on Bo's input and "that circle", Ron decided it was true. Alithea has been a faithful supporter of Ron and Friar was too...

It's funny how that works, isn'i it !

What he (BML) is doing is called "psychological PROJECTION" :

Projecting your own negative traits onto others, so you can imagine that THEY have them, and not you.

Ron's such a dreamer that he falls for it.

Also, the Amba is good at stroking Ron's ego, and Alithea and I only give praise where due

Friar - I agree that Mikael Lindstrom is trapped by psychological projection.

He doesn't own his projections even though the mirror is literally speaking to him.

LOL

lionmirror4.jpg?w=529

He looks in the mirror all the time.

But his mirror must have come from a Funhouse

Well, at last... RVD is beginning, just beginning, to ask the Amba some real questions

10-03-15 - WHY THE AMBASSADOR DOES NOT SHOW HIS FACE PUBLICLY

But the answer ("because of protocols") is an non-answer. Why such protocols?

"Not something to be (discussed) on the internet"

Hey, BML, OTHERS answer questions better than you do - such as Simon Parkes.

You can learn something from him, and his always-polite responses to questions

AmbOfHumans_zps1pxtmm4c.png

It is rather funny for the (almost certainly fake) Ambassador to be calling others "cartoon characters".

What is he then? If we had his real name and real background, I would retract this comment.

"15 PEOPLE HAVE VISITED CHINA"

If they contact me, thru GEI - see post#2*, I will be happy to organize an interview somewhere

with any of them, so those who are interested can hear them speak directly about what they experienced,

and what progress, if any, they have had in getting the money that have been promised.

===

*To join GEI, go to post #2 here, and use the secret answer:

Answer is : "Ad---al B--- " / which is "Admiral Byrd"

Here is what I posted on RVDs October 3rd, 2015 video to Mikael's Lindstrom claims about me :-):

+Karolina Enerlich I am the woman that Bo Mikael Lindstrom is referring to in the video. He needs to prove that I was angry and violent when I approached TVoP. He is making this up. I was polite when I approached them. I have a recording and copy of what I wrote to Gwen and Radagast to show I was not aggressive and violent. I did say what my understanding was in exchanging money had been and if the agreement had changed I would ask for my money back through Small Claims Court if they did not refund or honor the previous agreement. This is not considered aggressive in North America. I also approached Radagast and was told I had to pay more money even though Mikael had been promoting project funding with Dave Schmidt. Mikael is changing the story to suit him but this is not how it works in North America. I was not the one taking people's money. What they did is called bait and switch.

Mikael Lindstrom demonizes people because he does not know how to lead and cannot be questioned. Violent? I am far from violent, but I do stand up to bad business transactions. I was expecting professionalism and full disclosure. He can call me all the names he wants. He just needs to look at himself in the mirror and realize he is an aggressive, violent, and low frequency person who feels victimized.

Thankfully, I do not need their funding to make my project a reality so I am not at their mercy and need to keep shut. Thankfully, I have a business background with many accomplishments and do not need in reality to take workshops to make it happen. The workshops were considered compulsory so one had to pay for them to qualify for project funding.

Thankfully, I live in North America and the rest of the world around me does not operate under the rules of Mikael Lindstrom. I am thankful for the fact that we have customer service in North America :-)

"Mikael Lindstrom demonizes people because he does not know how to lead and cannot be questioned."

This is what gets to me about the fellow - his supreme arrogance, in thinking he cannot be questioned.

By merely stating he has a title, and a connection to the (imaginary?) Dragon Family, he assumes that that is the end of it.

That he doesn't have to say anything more.

Now compare that to another guy, Simon Parkes, who claims to have a strong bloodline connection - which SP explains in a convincing way.

Parkes is unfailingly polite - and he shows a comforting blend of confidence and humility in his dealings with people.

Meantime, BML goes on talking down to his audience, and insulting them and the average "sheeple" - as he calls them.

TO BO MIKAEL LINDSTROM, "the Ambassador" :

I have rubbed shoulders with, schooled with, and done business with, and even befriended Billionaires, some royalty, and some of the most highly

intelligent folk on the planet. I can tell you, the ones that I respect are the ones who behave like Mr Parkes, not our would-be Ambassador,

Grow up, Bo. I am willing to give you respect, when and if you can treat others with respect, and give some genuine answers to intelligent questions.

But the early days of "just assuming the best" and giving you "benefit of the doubt" are over.

You asked to be judged on your "actions, not words", and that is what I am doing.

Ron doesn't seem to like the comments his Video is generating

- under -

(Karolina's post got 8-LIKES so far):

To Ron: Do you honestly believe everything that the Ambassador said in this video? Do you really have no reasonable doubt? So there are protocols that don't allow the Ambassador to show his face, then how we are supposed to believe who he says he is? How people can trust that he is a genuine person? A little note for the Ambassador: I would really appreciate if you stopped demonising people who challenge your claims and promises. We are not trolls, enemies or nayers, we are simply not sheep who will blindly follow anybody claiming a world change and complete abundance. We are tired of being fed empty promises, it has been happening for decades, enough is enough. Nobody is saying you are a not who you say you are but personally, I need to believe that you truly are a genuine person because it's only talk for now. Actions speak a lot more than words, Mr Ambassador. You are fighting for a free world? Then please stop demonising people who express their doubt or the need for certainty and trust. Trust needs to be earned. We just simply need to be convinced by something verifiable which you have yet to present. If there is a way for anyone to verify what you say then please tell us how to find the evidence if you can't show it yourself. Thank you.

· 8 likes

(followed by):

+Karolina Enerlich I wish all you Ambassador bashers would go away. 6 likes! I gave a dislike, just so you know. Do you not realize that he's my friend; and that he has proven that in more ways than one?

+Karolina Enerlich I am the woman that Bo Mikael Lindstrom is referring to in the video. He needs to prove that I was angry and violent when I approached TVoP. He is making this up. I was polite when I approached them. I have a recording and copy of what I wrote to Gwen and Radagast to show I was not aggressive and violent. I did say what my understanding was in exchanging money had been and if the agreement had changed I would ask for my money back through Small Claims Court if they did not refund or honor the previous agreement. This is not considered aggressive in North America. I also approached Radagast and was told I had to pay more money even though Mikael had been promoting project funding with Dave Schmidt. Mikael is changing the story to suit him but this is not how it works in North America. I was not the one taking people's money. What they did is called bait and switch.

(see the rest, above in post #xx)

=== MORE ===

Alithea Kella

+Karolina Enerlich Very well said. Unbelievable BML is criticising people's avatars etc. We are not online "personalities" taking peoples money in exchange for workshops and symposiums etc. We are not promoting a business, and making promises, the results of which are yet to be seen. Ron is happy because he's now been given a seat at the table. I hope it works out for him. But he should understand, the majority are not confused, they are awake. He should also remember BML's unfilled promises doesn't apply just to him, but to his daughter and her children too. He promised to help find them alternative accommodation which hasn't happened.

Importantly, the issue is not that BML is his friend, it's that he's trying to force him onto others and punishing those who know their own mind.
David Javidson+paradoxman316 Sadly, you're losing your credibility with your audience, Ron, this is why so many are leaving your channel.

Alithea Kella -+Ashllyne After BML's performance on this video, every single person who's ever expressed a distaste for him has been vindicated.
lee lou -+Karolina Enerlich Bravo, Karolina!! Thank you for sharing! "Paradoxman" along with "the ambassador" ARE contrived names, and this mystery man has a red dragon (cartoon screen) for his screen picture.. This channel for me now, has become pure entertainment. It's like watching some bizarre channel on cable TV, a live reality show.. Along the lines of Honey Boo boo, and Teen Mom, with a touch of spirit...I am looking forward to the episode, when somebody gets funded for a project!! This is becoming very exciting..I wonder how many of the 50 people that have gone to china with ideas and projects have been funded?
Did I miss an episode? Also apparently 100's of people have been helped? An entire show today, of somebody who was blocked from paradoxman's channel.. A violent and aggressive woman? I saw those episodes and I am missing the mark, or don't resonate with RVD or ambassador's definition of violence and aggression.. If I am not mistaken, this terrible women, collected and , contributed a lot of $$$$$ funding for the RVD's family while he was ill.. So I see it a bit different. She followed through with action and immediate assistance, but the ambassador called (words) and it's all good, sublime, true friendship.Backwards and upside down... Can't wait for the next episode.. I am looking forward to other's comments today..

The Drama continues : As "Ambassador" Bo, is called out for vagueness, etc,

- under -

+paradoxman316 I appreciate that he gave you support when you needed it, Ron. I even said that couple of days ago. It's not about him proving himself as your friend, it has nothing to do with your relationship with him. It is not personal, at all. It has everything to do the Ambassador's claims on his background, access to unlimited resources, high connections etc. Where is the proof of that? He constantly talks about "things" happening. What things? Where? What has been done? it is all very vague. If I told you that I'm a descendant of the royal family in the UK with billions of pounds in the treasury waiting to be released, would you believe me? Just by words? I will be the first time to put my hands up and apologise the Ambassador if he proves me wrong! I really REALLY want him to do that. Don't you want to be a part of the process, Ron? Don't you want to witness and contribute to changes he claims that are happening? Come on, Ron. Empty promises are for sheep and we are not stupid. I know you can see that. Just remember the promises and the alleged foreclosures from Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf that we so wanted to be true but they were never fulfilled. She just disappeared.

+Ashllyne Hello! Thank you so much for coming forward and explaining the situation that the Ambassador mentioned in the video. I was actually wondering who you were because there is always a different side of the story which you so eloquently presented. I didn't believe a word when he said that you were violent and threatning. It is very hard to believe that someone who wants to be part of a world changing project would project violence on another person. It's pure hypocrisy to call someone a basher and a charlatan while trying to discredit a genuine person at the same time. I also find all these paid subscriptions very questionable. Would you ask for money if you had access to all this unlimited credit...? I am sorry you had this unfortunate experience but at least now you know whose true colors are and that you were able to turn it into a positive rather than a negative. I feel saddened when Ron lashes out as he did above (not the first time) but I don't hold it against him because I know it done out of fear - fear of facing the truth. Even without any sort of training in psychology, a thinking and intelligent person would realise that there is something not quite right with the Ambassador's claims. I am fed up with rubbish (pardon my French) some people feed to others, especially people who are in a vunerable situation/condition. It is cruel and selfish. I have been taken an advantage of very badly myself. We all are susceptible to manipulation but we must stay vigilant to protect ourselves from being used.
photo.jpg
Ash and I have professional backgrounds, and we have discussed the Ambassador and his supposed funding of humanitarian subjects for many months, since the beginning of 2015. Neither of us thinks that DS, the Amba, Rev R, and the GMOP have behaved in a professional way. I have warned her all along to be careful, since I thought his background and his claims for the RDF were unproven stories. She was less cautious than I was, and maybe a bit too eager to get access to the promised funding. Like others, she was encouraged to be early into the queue. (How many "last chances" have these people talked about to get people to sign up, and hand over money? I can think of 4 or 5, and maybe more.)
The real confidence-destroying-thing, is the way they keep moving the goal posts. Promises are made and not kept. Procedures have been modified. Names changed to create new barriers, new delays; while collecting more and more money. Dave Schmidt's seminar were said to be the gateway. Then, Gwen's seminars, Then, TVOP... followed by GMOP. Now the hapless fund seekers must travel to Hong Kong, and open accounts, so that maybe someday their projects will be funded. If this chopping and changing made Ash angry, she had every right to be. And the Ambassador behaves like a someone running "an advance funding scheme", as FIU has said he might be. Ron is a blood fool to have promoted this guy. Many of Ron's REAL FRIENDS have told him so, but he pushes the truth away, and ignores those who tell him home truths. It is sad, but that is the reality of this situation. And the way it is going Ron may be left as "an old kook talking only to the most gullible of sheeple."
GEI has invited people who are stuck in the GMOP logjam, and getting no funding, to step forward and tell their stories. We understand that many of you will have "sunk costs", and you fear of getting cut out, if you reveal the truth. But there will come a time, when people will just decide enough-is-enough, GMOP is not going to deliver. And then maybe they will become heroic like Ashllyne has been, and step forward and tell the truth !
=== ===
thumbs-down-smiley-emoticon.gif
I have been asked by a GEI member to suggest that people give a Thumbs Down to RVD's video today
The message is intended to tell Ron that we are fed up with the Ambassador, and tired of how he spins, and abuses his audience.
It is not a rejection of Ron, but rather a message about the "Ambassador".
Anyone who sees the video, including those who have been banned by Ron, can give it a Thumbs Down

Hello Everybody! It is so nice to see familiar names here and great to be here :)

I didn't know so many people would like my comment but I SO please they did. Hopefully it is going to be an eye-opener to Ron.

I so glad I will finally be able to have a chance to talk people without worrying about someone blocking them ;) It's so strange and amusing to see bunch of my replies to invisible comments :blink:

Thank you DrBubb for re-posting these replies here :)

--EDIT--

Oh dear... somebody didn't like my comment ;)

+Karolina Enerlich They use multiple ID's, create fake so called government intelligence agencies, spread out and out lies, distort and twist what people say who disagree with them. They are trolls in every sense of the word. Your rhetoric, is exactly the same crap they have been spreading for over a year. If you do not like what Ron or his guest have to say. Stop watching. Why do you stay and comment the way you have? Because you are just one of the previous blocked ids here to keep trolling the Ambassador. Pretending to agree with all the trolls blocked is just classic! Your ID just popped up out of no where and yet you claim you have been watching for a long time..What proof of the so called RESEARCH you have done can you provide here to back up your claim?

Following the publication of Ron's video today mentioning me I thought it would be prudent and wise to post a disclaimer in case something happens to me:

This is to state that as a woman I am feeling threatened by Mikael Lindstrom. Note that Mikael knows my name, physical address, and email address since I was a paying customer and attended Dave Schmidt and Gwen's workshops. I refused to continue when TVoP asked for more money. I am not confused and I am not ignorant.

Only a few days ago, two separate individuals, both fellow women, commented on the "disturbing" manner in which Lindstrom makes reference to women. Today, he directed that very dark energy to me, PERSONALLY...

Mikael Lindstrom has publically declared he can find anybody. He has also declared having IPs, VPNs, and IDs of people that oppose him. In my case, I feel that covertly my physical safety has been threatened with the video published today.

I need to put out a "disclaimer" in case I am ever "dissappeared" or something serious happens to me: I am not suicidal, I do not take drugs, engage in dangerous sports, or drive recklessly. I am a good standing member of my community and am certainly not violent. I have posted this disclaimer in multiple places with persons that I trust will act in case of an incident. I will also be informing local authorities of this situation.

I have also instructed Alithea Kella to do same as she may not be aware that there may be a distinct possibility the covert threat may include her.

Thank you Ash :) I am sorry that this situation with the Ambassador is very distressing to you. At least you know who he is! I did say to Alithea a few days ago that I find his voice and his manner of speaking disturbing and creepy. It was really brave of you to share your experience on a public forum. I am not usually very active on YT but I can't just stand aside and ignore what is happening.

Dear Lord....

Did you guys see what Ron posted on YT several minutes ago?

If you people think you have an issue with the Ambassador, take it up with him personally. Don't use this channel to attack him. I don't want your comments here even when the video is with him and me
Though cheese, Ron. What does he expect? People posting ass-kissing comments?
Told him before.. if he posts a public video then he must be aware that people won't always make nice comments, plus in the last video he said that he wants everybody to freely be able to comment. Now when things don't go his way he throws his toys out of the pram. I seriously have no more energy today for this man... -___-

Karolina - Yes, I agree with you. His perspective and how he addresses and speaks of women is definitely creepy and spooky. I definitely feel distress and feel threatened. My disclaimer however has been distributed to a few people. Oh, by the way Ron deleted everyone's comments :-)

I plan however to keep expressing myself. He will need to do a few more videos of me :-)

More comments from the thread that was deleted by Ron, October 3rd, 2015 video:

Karolina Enerlich

+Alithea Kella
Oh my goodness! I didn't realise that Ron blocked all of you who commented :| Please don't think I ignored your comment but I just didn't see the replies and then it hit me that all of your guys' comments aren't allowed on Ron's channel. Absolutely ridiculous.

Re: your comment, thank you very much for understanding what I meant among other people. If it was only me constantly having a go at the Ambassador then they would have a reason to call me a basher but seeing all these people sharing each other's sentiments on the subjects plus the channel losing viewers, just speaks volumes.

Karolina Enerlich

+lee lou
Hi Lee Lou! Sorry if you thought I ignored your comments. I didn't. Ron must have blocked you on his YT channel, that is why I can't see your comment in thre but it doesn't matter. Good thing we can have a discussion here ;)

I totally agree with you. I have been having these doubts for many thoughts so I did my research, talked to people and here we are. Ron must realise we are not against him. It is not personal at all. It's about calling out a person on his claims and unfulfilled promises. Ron should know better!

rhmbicyclersvideos

+Karolina Enerlich They use multiple ID's, create fake so called government intelligence agencies, spread out and out lies, distort and twist what people say who disagree with them. They are trolls in every sense of the word. Your rhetoric, is exactly the same crap they have been spreading for over a year. If you do not like what Ron or his guest have to say. Stop watching. Why do you stay and comment the way you have? Because you are just one of the previous blocked ids here to keep trolling the Ambassador. Pretending to agree with all the trolls blocked is just classic! Your ID just popped up out of no where and yet you claim you have been watching for a long time..What proof of the so called RESEARCH you have done can you provide here to back up your claim?

Caji2

+Karolina Enerlich Tell Ron there are NO protocols not to show his face....I have seen him many times on youtube live and on video...Ron is being lied to for his home just like all the rest....Maybe he will wake up before it is to late....

Karolina Enerlich

+rhmbicyclersvideos
Oh dear me. Is that so? Why don't you make some effort to do your OWN research and see that I have been here for several years and I have been Ron's FB friend for at least two. Talked to his son, Tom as well. My ID popped out of nowhere? Nice try. Any proof of your claims against me?

As for my research, I recommend registering on Green Energy Investors forum. There is plenty evidence for you to read. Also Neil Keenan's raport on the Red Dragon is very telling. Not that NK is extremely credible but he gives enough info to make your mind up. Good luck.

rhmbicyclersvideos

+Karolina EnerlichGeez you sound just like Friar who has multiple ids. You believe Keenan? What claims has the Ambassador made that have not come to fruition? I usually read every comment on Ron's channel and have for several years..this ID or persona has only popped up on here recently. You have no clue what I research or who I am for that matter yet you make assumptions like you do! It is all about the language and writing styles that give you away.

SO IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Ron completely lost it and deleted all "unfriendly" comments about the Ambassador but share no fear, I saved the lot since I thought he might do that. The funniest part of this whole drama is the guy who tried to troll me accused me of trolling and now he thinks that Ron got rid of me. Fat chance.

He block and delete how many people he wants but it won't change the fact that people already know the truth and they have already seen what they needed from the thread.

Here is the FULL thread from Ron's YT account before he deleted the comments.

paradoxman316 2 hours ago
I feel like deleting nearly all the damning comments in this thread.
Reply ·
Karolina Enerlich 8 hours ago (edited)
To Ron: Do you honestly believe everything that the Ambassador said in this video? Do you really have no reasonable doubt?
So there are protocols that don't allow the Ambassador to show his face, then how we are supposed to believe who he says he is? How people can trust that he is a genuine person?
A little note for the Ambassador: I would really appreciate if you stopped demonising people who challenge your claims and promises. We are not trolls, enemies or nayers, we are simply not sheep who will blindly follow anybody claiming a world change and complete abundance. We are tired of being fed empty promises, it has been happening for decades, enough is enough. Nobody is saying you are a not who you say you are but personally, I need to believe that you truly are a genuine person because it's only talk for now. Actions speak a lot more than words, Mr Ambassador. You are fighting for a free world? Then please stop demonising people who express their doubt or the need for certainty and trust. Trust needs to be earned. We just simply need to be convinced by something verifiable which you have yet to present. If there is a way for anyone to verify what you say then please tell us how to find the evidence if you can't show it yourself. Thank you.
Read more Reply · 14
Hide replies
paradoxman316 7 hours ago (edited)
+Karolina Enerlich I wish all you Ambassador bashers would go away. 6 likes! I gave a dislike, just so you know. Do you not realize that he's my friend; and that he has proven that in more ways than one?
Reply ·
Ashllyne 7 hours ago (edited)
+Karolina Enerlich I am the woman that Bo Mikael Lindstrom is referring to in the video. He needs to prove that I was angry and violent when I approached TVoP. He is making this up. I was polite when I approached them. I have a recording and copy of what I wrote to Gwen and Radagast to show I was not aggressive and violent. I also approached Radagast and was told I had to pay more money even though Mikael had been promoting project funding with Dave Schmidt. I did say what my understanding was in exchanging money had been and if the agreement had changed I would ask for my money back through Small Claims Court if they did not refund or honor the previous agreement. This is not considered aggressive in North America. Mikael is changing the story to suit him but this is not how it works in North America. I was not the one taking people's money. What they did is called bait and switch and I am a customer.
Mikael Lindstrom demonizes people because he does not know how to lead and cannot be questioned. Violent? I am far from violent, but I do stand up to bad business transactions. I was expecting professionalism and full disclosure. He can call me all the names he wants. He just needs to look at himself in the mirror and realize he is an aggressive, violent, and low frequency person who feels victimized.
Thankfully, I do not need their funding to make my project a reality so I am not at their mercy and need to keep shut. Thankfully, I have a business background with many accomplishments and do not need to take workshops to make it happen. The workshops were considered compulsory so one had to pay for them to qualify for project funding.
Thankfully, I live in North America and the world around me does not operate under the rules of Mikael Lindstrom. I am thankful for the fact that we have customer service in North America :-)
Show less
Reply · 5
Karolina Enerlich 6 hours ago
+paradoxman316
I appreciate that he gave you support when you needed it, Ron. I even said that couple of days ago. It's not about him proving himself as your friend, it has nothing to do with your relationship with him. It is not personal, at all.
It has everything to do the Ambassador's claims on his background, access to unlimited resources, high connections etc. Where is the proof of that? He constantly talks about "things" happening. What things? Where? What has been done? it is all very vague. If I told you that I'm a descendant of the royal family in the UK with billions of pounds in the treasury waiting to be released, would you believe me? Just by words?
I will be the first time to put my hands up and apologise the Ambassador if he proves me wrong! I really REALLY want him to do that.
Don't you want to be a part of the process, Ron? Don't you want to witness and contribute to changes he claims that are happening? Come on, Ron. Empty promises are for sheep and we are not stupid. I know you can see that.
Just remember the promises and the alleged foreclosures from Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf that we so wanted to be true but they were never fulfilled. She just disappeared.
Show less
Reply · 4
Karolina Enerlich 6 hours ago
+Ashllyne
Hello! Thank you so much for coming forward and explaining the situation that the Ambassador mentioned in the video. I was actually wondering who you were because there is always a different side of the story which you so eloquently presented. I didn't believe a word when he said that you were violent and threatning. It is very hard to believe that someone who wants to be part of a world changing project would project violence on another person. It's pure hypocrisy to call someone a basher and a charlatan while trying to discredit a genuine person at the same time. I also find all these paid subscriptions very questionable. Would you ask for money if you had access to all this unlimited credit...?
I am sorry you had this unfortunate experience but at least now you know whose true colors are and that you were able to turn it into a positive rather than a negative.
I feel saddened when Ron lashes out as he did above (not the first time) but I don't hold it against him because I know it done out of fear - fear of facing the truth. Even without any sort of training in psychology, a thinking and intelligent person would realise that there is something not quite right with the Ambassador's claims. I am fed up with rubbish (pardon my French) some people feed to others, especially people who are in a vunerable situation/condition. It is cruel and selfish. I have been taken an advantage of very badly myself. We all are susceptible to manipulation but we must stay vigilant to protect ourselves from being used.
Show less
Reply · 4
Karolina Enerlich 5 hours ago (edited)
+Alithea Kella
Oh my goodness! I didn't realise that Ron blocked all of you who commented :| Please don't think I ignored your comment but I just didn't see the replies and then it hit me that all of your guys' comments aren't allowed on Ron's channel. Absolutely ridiculous.
Re: your comment, thank you very much for understanding what I meant among other people. If it was only me constantly having a go at the Ambassador then they would have a reason to call me a basher but seeing all these people sharing each other's sentiments on the subjects plus the channel losing viewers, just speaks volumes.
Show less
Reply · 1
Karolina Enerlich 5 hours ago
+lee lou
Hi Lee Lou! Sorry if you thought I ignored your comments. I didn't. Ron must have blocked you on his YT channel, that is why I can't see your comment in thre but it doesn't matter. Good thing we can have a discussion here ;)
I totally agree with you. I have been having these doubts for many thoughts so I did my research, talked to people and here we are. Ron must realise we are not against him. It is not personal at all. It's about calling out a person on his claims and unfulfilled promises. Ron should know better!
Show less
Reply · 1
rhmbicyclersvideos 4 hours ago
Show less
Reply ·
Caji2 4 hours ago
+Karolina Enerlich Tell Ron there are NO protocols not to show his face....I have seen him many times on youtube live and on video...Ron is being lied to for his home just like all the rest....Maybe he will wake up before it is to late....
Reply · 2
Karolina Enerlich 4 hours ago
+rhmbicyclersvideos
Oh dear me. Is that so? Why don't you make some effort to do your OWN research and see that I have been here for several years and I have been Ron's FB friend for at least two. Talked to his son, Tom as well. My ID popped out of nowhere? Nice try. Any proof of your claims against me?
As for my research, I recommend registering on Green Energy Investors forum. There is plenty evidence for you to read. Also Neil Keenan's raport on the Red Dragon is very telling. Not that NK is extremely credible but he gives enough info to make your mind up. Good luck.
Show less
Reply · 2
rhmbicyclersvideos 3 hours ago (edited)
+Karolina Enerlich Geez you sound just like Friar who has multiple ids. You believe Keenan? What claims has the Ambassador made that have not come to fruition? I usually read every comment on Ron's channel and have for several years..this ID or persona has only popped up on here recently. You have no clue what I research or who I am for that matter yet you make assumptions like you do! It is all about the language and writing styles that give you away.
Reply ·
Karolina Enerlich 3 hours ago (edited)
+rhmbicyclersvideos
I am sure Ron would be happy to share more information on that subject but since you asked... the Ambassador promised Ron $5,000 last year. He promised to find an alternative acommodation for Ron's daughter and her children. It has been several months since then and none has been done in that matter. Ron admitted himself that it BOTHERS him that the Ambassador's promises haven't been fulfilled yet.
Ron's video: His words, not mine.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=foP85uMAusA
"...People keep asking me which one is telling the truth because I have been part of SwissIndo and closely affiliated with the Dragon Family. Each has made promises to me personally. Neither has delivered. When we were supposed to go to Indonesia, expenses were supposed to be paid by SwissIndo. That did not happen. Those who went had to pay their own way. With the Dragon Family, I have had limited personal contact with the Red Dragon and regular contact with the Ambassador. I was promised $5000. So far there has been no receipt of any money whatsoever. I can't really say if either is lying; but, as they say: "the proof is in the pudding." Unfunded promises carry no weight." - RVD
Cr: DrBubb @ greenenergyinvestors.com forum
As for a more global subject of your inquiry, what proof have any of us got that the Ambassador haven't fulfilled any claims, you ask? That is exactly my point! All his claims and statements of "things" happening are so vague that none of us here knows what is really happening. Everybody is kept in the dark and every person who dares to challenge his claims is called a troll and a trouble maker. If you are a genuine person, you have got nothing to hide.
Seriously, what are you on about my "YT persona"? You are the one who is making ridiculous assumptions based on no knowledge of me or my online activity whatsoever (Thank God). As far as I am concerned there are other people who dealt with the Ambassador personally and came to their own, not very positive, conclusions. If you are trying to provoke me, that's not gonna happen.
I am not here to cause any trouble, I just want to find out the truth - like everyone else.
Show less
Reply · 1
If you people think you have an issue with the Ambassador, take it up with him personally. Don't use this channel to attack him. I don't want your comments here even when the video is with him and me.
Reply ·
Caji2 4 hours ago
I remember the ambassador saying that he was NOT going to give you any money or help when you were in the hospital. He said it is not his place to help you. He said you need to help your own self. He is NOT going to give you anything ($$$$) because he doesn't have any...Anyway, who wants to be slaves either by the west or the east.He is looking to get your home when you die so he can sell it and get some $$$$$. Put him down like you would put down a sick dog...
Reply · 2
+Caji2 He never said any such thing
Reply ·
Israel Adams 2 hours ago
i appreciate your efforts, thx! have fun..........
Reply ·
Liberty 4 All 7 hours ago
Hello Ron, please review this article. What do you think? Did the Pope and UN restore our Constitution?http://www.slideshare.net/ernestrauthschild/the-united-states-of-north-america
Reply ·
common law 1 hour ago (edited)
what projects is he talking about ? where are they ? how long ? who allocated/chose them ? this team he talks about, where and who are they ? i'm also getting upset now, what is this funding he talks about ? what does it fund ? i mentioned it plenty of times before, the only project(s) we need, are sovereign micro-nations, seceding large land parcels from all corporate states who illegally and unlawfully annexed them and still impose a foreign jurisdiction; any funding, loan, cash that comes from government or a philanthropist and will be used to register, apply and submit whatever project/product, whether it's a NGO, NPO or charity, wil not achieve or change anything for the better, understand (to quote the ambassador) ? he could also support the ITNJ, assist each group of people in each nation to shut down the corporation masquerading as government, anything else is a waste of time, like dolphin saving, meditation or proclaiming a war on ignorance...
Read more
Reply · 1
Bruce Arvin 36 minutes ago (edited)
What is he an Ambassador to and from?
Reply ·
palmer3977 1 hour ago
Until we destroy the banks & usury nothing will ever change

Welcome to the Acore Forum Karolina! Nice to have you with us :-)

I second that!

Karolina,

I have been reading your intelligent and balanced comments on RVD's channel,

and you are a welcome addition here.

It will be great to see your comments here.

I do hop you will also browse around this Acore section (and other parts of GEI) and find some other topics of interest.

I think we may all lose interest in Ron and the "Ambassador" at some stage, because they are not delivering,

and seem to have strayed from the path of truth

Karolina - Yes, I agree with you. His perspective and how he addresses and speaks of women is definitely creepy and spooky. I definitely feel distress and feel threatened. My disclaimer however has been distributed to a few people. Oh, by the way Ron deleted everyone's comments :-)

I plan however to keep expressing myself. He will need to do a few more videos of me :-)

Yes. Good idea.

I doubt that the Ambassador or his panel would take action against you personally - I think they are just trying to silence you.

But it is sensible to take precautions, as you have done.

We know here, and you have probably told others close to you - as I have done too - about the drama with the Ambassador.

Thus, if something was to happen to either of us, the police and others will know where to go is seeking possible sources of trouble.

I do find it odd. Neither of us is unfair in our dealings with people (I think.)

If we are treated fairly and with respect, issues faced, questions answered, we will treat others with respect too,

Our values compel us to behave that way - I think I can speak for both of us.

Maybe GMOP should think deeply whether they have adopted the wrong approach. Bullying is not working.

It is just revealing the combative character of BML. If they want to make amends, rather than creating enemies and undermining their

message, they should try something different.

(But I need to warn them, a little flattery will not distract me from the path of truth.

So they need to respect me - and you - as actual truth seekers, not weak-willed potential "useful idiots", like RVD, RevR, and Rmh-Bikes.

Lots of R's there, I just noticed.)

Dear Lord....

Did you guys see what Ron posted on YT several minutes ago?

If you people think you have an issue with the Ambassador, take it up with him personally. Don't use this channel to attack him. I don't want your comments here even when the video is with him and me
Though cheese, Ron. What does he expect? People posting ass-kissing comments?
Told him before.. if he posts a public video then he must be aware that people won't always make nice comments, plus in the last video he said that he wants everybody to freely be able to comment. Now when things don't go his way he throws his toys out of the pram. I seriously have no more energy today for this man... -___-

They can attack him (the "Ambassador" here.)

They can also support him, or defend him here.

Someone should try to turn the tables, join GEI, and start a new thread here: "IN SUPPORT OF THE RDF AMBASSADOR"*

It is somehow typical of Ron to whine about a reaction that he was responsible for creating!

People who like him, as I do/did, need to acknowledge that he has some character flaws.

(BTW, Ron is welcome to join GEI to defend himself, if he cares to.)

Ron,

If you don't want negative comments, then keep the video private.

The guy (BML) is a magnet for negativity, in fact he starts it, and stirs it up because of his character and behavior.

That must be why he was jailed, back in the day - wasn't it?

=== ===

* In edit: I created the thread myself:

"IN SUPPORT OF THE RDF AMBASSADOR"*

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20358

What a stunning drama! I suppose it had to come to this, given the combative nature of Mr Lindstrom

Here's the latest from Lou Lee, who has been a member of Ron's Facebook page for over 4 years:

(She posted it on the deleted thread, and I picked it up in my buffer):

lee lou

Yesterday 1:12 PM
I truly understand. I too am one of Ron's face book friends, 4+ years now? It has taken quite a bit of reading, listening and processing of many years for me to build up to the level of conversation today.. I intentionally am reacting as sarcastic and to the point as possible presently. A last ditch effort to hopefully wake Ron up.. For I have been very gentle but to the point the past 5 months or so, until today's video with the ambassador.. After listening to this specific video, well my patience grew thin.. My gut flips listening to this. Flags are flying, lights are flashing... It is so cheap and lacks any authentic honor. It is embarrassing to listen to, actually.. Uncomfortable.. Sigh, very sad, but I am done... I hope viewers do not waste resources on this project.. For myself, it's so "see through".. It advertises so cheaply. "for $100.00, a life time membership! Get it now, ok? you understand? (over and over and over, the ambassador asks that... Ugh...

Paddington...

Yes, I understand.

I guess that I need to reevaluate the credit I have been giving to the vast amount of our population, at this point. I had hoped that we evolved a bit more than we have, as a collective.

Now there is a contradictory situation going on energetically.

Given that the condition of the vast amount of population, and thus the majority of the collective consciousness, is rather precarious when it comes to level of vibration, how is it that there is energetic resistance towards the implementation of a global totalitarian system of domination and control?

A possible explanation could be that power of higher frequencies and vibrations is logarithmically stronger to lower. So a relatively few people waking up influences a very large portion of the total energy balance.

Friar - If one doesn't know how to work with public opinion and tries to manipulate it by censoring, one is not making much progress. If one does not inspire and listen to others, one needs to change. It's simple :-). I concur with Lee Lou's assessment.

Archived