Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

EXCERPTS from Johnny's post

I had originally begun to post this on the video where dear Ashllyne says she was the one accused by the Ambassador, of some detestable characterization...

I feel compelled to share my utter disappointment with this slandering of Ashllyne....

Ashllyne has shown nothing but professionalism...

...It hurts me, that she could be treated in this way, especially by fellow truth seekers, who share the same mission to transform and empower Humanity, as you, Ron, and as the GMOP say they are a commitment to.

... it is shameful behavior, that I didn't expect from the Ambassador, who I held in high regard, and I apologize to Ashllyne, for those who do not have the integrity to..

Johnny, I know it is hard to give up the Hope.

I did that back in January... for me, the clock, and my patience ran out back then. There were many warning signs before that.

You still think the Ambassador is a "good guy", seeking the over-throw of the cabal, as he claims he is.

I don't see him that way at all. I see him as a clever liar, who does not have the backing of wealthy, and an all powerful Dragon family. He is telling is tales to gain something else ;

1. He has given no solid evidence to back his bizarre claims

2. He does not behave like he has the backing of a wealthy family : He shows no "skin in the game," and instead is: taking small upfront fees, failing to deliver on promises (to RVD and others), and being unable to get money through the banking system (if he indeed has any money). His actions seem to falsify his big claims

"...It hurts me, that she could be treated in this way, especially by fellow truth seeker"

3. The GMOP people are clearly NOT "truth-seekers."

If they were they would welcome intelligent questions, instead of deleting the questions and calling those who ask them: "Trolls." We are not trolls. We are the legitimate and genuine truth-seekers. Gmoppets are "scrap-seekers", hopping to pick up scraps from the RDF table. But I think there will be none. Like Gwen, and Chrystal G some will be discarded when they are not needed, or depart under their own steam. And there is likely to never be a Big Feast, from which to get scraps. Lousia, Sanjay, and the others should see that by now. The good Reverend probably will not, since way too much of his personal identity is wrapped up in this scam now.

4. Acore has valued Ashllyne, her truth seeking, and her willingness to be transparent since day one. If this site had not been around to provide some real balance, I think most people might have just accepted the picture that the Amba and GMOP has painted of her.

Fortunately, there's a safe haven where you an others can chat, and hash out what is really going on.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr. Bubb, Most importantly, I want to respond to the Ashllyne part. I know that you value, & with good reason, Ashllyne, & just to make sure, where I wrote "you, Ron," that didn't mean You-ACORE & Ron, it meant Ron(as in " you, Ron.") I can be confusing. That is why I felt comfortable enough to write that post here, & I would like you to know that I appreciate that, and the willingness to be open & honest with each other, in a respectful manner, whether we agree with everything, or not, as long as we agree that we're all on the side of truth, & a world that works for all, and our life long shared missions.

Just in case you thought I was criticizing ACORE for what happened w/ Ashllyne, I wasn't. I'd have no reason to, & I know you value her, as do I, & that you have supported her, here. She has been nothing but supportive of me, as well, & it should be noted by all.

Mercifully Short - but promoting a Scam is NOT a good thing, Rada !

"Promoting A Good Thing" - he calls his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D76Pdn2YDo

Will the "good Reverend" be the next one that GMOP sheds ??

(I know this will piss him off, but go give him a Thumbs Down if you think this video rambled.)

=== ===

Johnny,

Thanks for the explanation. I guessed that - but it is good to hear it

More fish food for the gullible Gold fish?

(The Amba has copied Swissindo, and Ben Fulford. Now he wants to take over ideas from the discredited OPPT.

For me, there is some shit I will not eat !)

GoldFish Report No. 26 The Ambassador Welcomes Actor/Activist John Otrin

The tale told by the actor, sounds like pure fantasy to me - he's obviously steeped in Sovereign man mythology.

All the way through this long and bizarre discussion of Admiralty law, birth certificates, and the vatican owning everyone through a huge trust, no one on this silly and gullible GF panel ever asks, "Where's the evidence for that?" There is no presented. He uses as confirmation things that "When you are born, you are birthed, like a ship is berthed." Come on, the similarity in the words, and some possible shared linguistic roots, PROVES NOTHING! Wake up people! Start asking incisive questions, if you want to discern the truth!

Here's the payoff for the purveyors of this nonsense:
+ They say: "you cannot pay a debt with a debt", and that fiat currencies are nothing but promises (ie debt) and are therefore not real money.
+ They seem to be ready to jump from this unsupported idea, to the notion that they do not need to repay their debts, because the debts were incurred when someone borrowed a fiat currency, which was created "out of thin air" - rather than gold.
There is plenty wrong with this argument. Where do I start?

(Here's the sort of silly and dangers actions that are taken by people who adhere to these ideas - this from a poster under the GFR#26 video):

In 2013, I took several actions: the first was to file a document with the county auditor that recognizes my original divine BE-ing preceding the commercial entity by the same name acknowledged by the UCC when my Mother signed the birth certificate. At the same time, I also filed a Debt Forgiveness document declaring relief from all forms of debt. Both of these documents had my thumbprint as "proof" of the authority I had to file them. I was told by the recording clerks that these were not legal documents, to which I replied, "They are lawful," however." The clerks agreed and gave me numbered receipts for the filings. So, they are on record.

(Note: it is silly actions like this, which have led some people to lose their homes.)

At just after 51 minutes, Sherry Beal comes out with the notion that "there's a pot of money on my back, that I probably do not realize."

Cough - Cough! Is this the ghost of Heather, and the scammy OPPT being evoked. Yee Gads! I thought that nonsense had been laid to rest.

(Ortin's comments after Sherry Beal's question are totally convoluted, and make no sense whatsoever.)

/ If you really believe this stuff, come with your argument and evidence. We can debate it here /

The fake "Ambassador" talks about a War on Ignorance. In fact, he is doing the opposite. By promoting more half-baked ideas that are not researched and cannot be proven with evidence, he is putting people in confusion - Dumbing them down and wasting their time on efforts that will not bring results. We need people who are fully awake, and fully discerning! Not easily-lead "goldfish" steered into danger in the way that sheep are directed by those who aim to harvest them.

Thank you Johnny for the support and kind words. Thanks as well to Dr B for supporting our common view of justice and truth. Thank you to Alithea who stands for courage and truth and has been supportive of me. Thank you to Merlin who everyday goes and bats for us in a tireless manner. In addition, thanks to everyone for continuing to search truth and remain united.

I watched this video clip today and the metaphor reminded me of the Amba. You can figure out why :-). It shows brainwashing and authority at its best. Respect is to be shared with everyone. Let us rejoice of our time together on Earth. Always search for truth and ask questions. Peace to all.

2 + 2 = ??

I watched this video clip today and the metaphor reminded me of the Amba. You can figure out why :-).

It shows brainwashing and authority at its best. Respect is to be shared with everyone.

Let us rejoice of our time together on Earth. Always search for truth and ask questions. Peace to all.

- Ash.

HaHa. There are so many reason... "Understand?"

Ron says I got my money back and I lack integrity! LOL. Ron believes I got my money back. That is the whole issue. I never got my money back and was asked to pay more money to continue in the queue. I paid the first time what was being asked and then I paid again a second time when the project funding story changed and then I was asked to pay a third time when the story was changed yet again and this is when I refused. How much more money does one have to pay to do business with TVoP? How many times have I told my story of how much money I spent and was then asked for more money? Who lacks integrity here?? I DID NOT GET MY MONEY BACK.

The Amba's response to me was that I paid for workshops and I got those workshops. I was told I had to pay further to do a pitch. No refunds. The parameters regarding project funding were changed by TVoP to suit themselves and I was expected to pay a third time. Incredible! And I spent all that money because I trusted Ron and Ron was asking us to trust the Amba. Laughable!

I think it is a very good thing you stopped giving them money when you did.

If you had paid money a third time, and your "monthly dues", you would still be waiting.

This is what I believe. But I am still waiting for an insider to come forward and bring us up to date.

Like in 2+2=5, we cannot discuss the true situation on the GMOP channel.

If you try to, or ask questions about it, you get banned.

Ron refuses to see reality - and is blind to the imperfections of those who feed him Hopium.

But he is less willing to listen to normal people, who just want to be his loyal friends... and sometimes offer him awkward truths

Ashllyne

Let's keep it simple.

Take no more BS if you feel you have been duped by TVOP and GMOP then contact Kjell Aasmundrud of IFT Holdings AS the owner of the domain of the GMOP and tell him you want return immediately of the money you paid to them as you believe they have been bait and switching you.By all means take the advice of a lawyer and if it you feel there is fraud mention it to the police.

These hopium groups prey on the gullible ,they are on the fringe,cloud in secrecy,they are a cult prone to overstatement,lies and fantasy.

You would think if they were what they purport to be and really love humanity they would not have an issue with your concerns and would repay without question out of respect.GMOP however well intentioned will achieve nothing it does not have the mettle to achieve anything.

Interesting development a friend of mine who works at BBC world is currently working on an expose on all these conspiracy groups which will include RDF,and many many more. The expose shows the hopium,will identify actual frauds,victims and what happened to the protagonists.Some have been imprisoned, some dissapeared,some changed identities,some just have mental issues!!

The common theme however is everything these groups ever promised,took fees for CAME TO NOTHING.The GMOP had the same facets.

Also the second common theme was humanitarian project funding.Also not one was ever funded but fees were paid in the hopium of them.

The expose will identify also how the major banks were used by these conspiracy groups to launder money, trade fraudulent bonds and bank instruments,fake transfers were shown bank to bank but the funds always got stuck.

Having gone back on the initial postings of the FIU FILE (Financial Intelligence unit) Nothing they said has yet been proven wrong.We have reached the end of 2015 and fees continue to be taken by GMOP for hopium project funding, Dave Schmidt continues to charge for hopium workshops.Time moves on,nothing they promise has happened.NOTHING!!!! They change their faces at will, TVOP now GMOP etc.

They edit and identify the areas of mainstream media news that back up their claims,but will ignore news that shows them to be wrong.

They block anyone who questions them.The BBC expose will identify a common theme for all these groups they are a well trodden route.

Namaste

The only connection I can see is the word Ambassador. It's a shame that word evokes that particular personality. Keshe's organization invited real ambassadors from nations around the world to receive devices that he invented to take back to their nations to evaluate. His hope is that his devices will render war obsolete and the world can engage in peaceful activities. Read his timetable of occurences leading up to where he begins to demonstrate to the world the authenticity (if applicable) of his devices.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/new-horizons/peace-roadmap

I believe it was his technology that allowed Iran to intercept a US spy drone in 2011 and capture it. Should his technology prove to be real, it will be the game changer. To status quo business as usual this is terrorism at its worst.

As the video I linked shows, Keshe's technology is not real, it's a very unsophisticated scam. The carbon capture technology he sells for example is just a copper and zinc plate, it doesn't capture carbon dioxide, the white residue he collects and claims is "carbon dioxide in solution" is just zinc oxide from the decomposition of the zinc plate. And while the components costs less than $2 he sells it for $30 on his website plus tax, plus shipping.

And I mean honestly, listen to his explanation of how he thinks leafs work. He actually thinks plants capture carbon via a "gravitational magnetic field". The man claims to be a nuclear engineer yet doesn't know about photosynthesis?

If you really want to laugh (or cry) look at his Fukushima video where he proposes cleaning up radiation with rusted nailsa and magnets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f02CcnHjSk

A Must-listen, to hear how the "ambassador" responds to the Swissindo scam

BML seems to have listened to part 3-of-5, and offers several comments... Ron was also on the call

GoldFish Report No. 27 The Ambassador Addresses The Swiss Indo Character

Some excerpts, and notes:
haha. It sounds a bit like BML wants to "go to school" on what worked at Swissindo
"At least Swissindo is doing something... He (Sino) has created an organization."
"Knowing what I know, I don't think he is who he claims to be. But that doesn't take away his vision."

Q. from a male panel member (steve?): "Did people have to pay a membership fee to join?"
They TOTALLY Misssed the point - they may have not listened to part 4-of-5

/ Western people were NOT asked for money, so that they would not run away.

They were used as props, like "window dressing" to convince the real targets in Indonesia

that Swissindo was a real international organization. The stage-managed part-opulent "coronation"

was another example of using a show to convince people that Sino was for real,

so that loans and other money could be taken from Indonesians, the real targets. /

"Suddenly things do not happen they way they expect them to happen."

(it is not sudden at all. It was a design feature, baked-in-the-cake, inevitable.)

"I spend a lot of time flying around the world, meeting with the same people... including the M1"
"All the people here have seen the documents, showing I am who I say I am"

Ron: "Gwen is a woman of high integrity. She wants to help humanity." (I also believe that.)

Incredibly, BML still claims the document from the World Bank (WB) / Committee of 300 is genuine !!!

====
Q&A: from the second half of GFR#27

====
+ What is the 555? : A code. Something from scriptures (spiritual mentality), an antidote to the 666 anti-Christ.
+ Why does Amba use it? : It is my mission: war on financial tyranny, and on ignorance
: The Amba says people understand 80% about how the system works. (What! Tell us the rest then please.)
: "The ones who resonate with what I am doing. I welcome them to join me."
+ What is the evidence for the RDF? : Louisa says that the Committee of 300 document is the evidence (!!!)
+ Where did the Dragons make their money? : (the Amba give a rambling answer talking about China. What ???)
: This money is only kept by us. It is not our money.
+ Will the Red Dragon join the GF Report? : He has no interest in being a public figure.

A stunning performance by the Ambassador in GFR#27 - stunningly bad !

I immediately posted THIS after I listened:

FriarFrank Newborg

That's it ?! That's what you have offered up as answers to 2 of my 5 questions?? Really?

Louisa, is there nothing that you and the panel will not eat?

My detailed comments can be found here - in post#14:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20366

http://usahitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/6a00d8341c647c53ef0168e53dc86e970c-800wi.jpg

Re this and the above links:-

This is the document that Louisa at GMOP proves the funds for humanitarian projects by the RDF.

FIU FILE is now investigating these documents with banking Intel, UK INTEL.

They are also verifying the Queen's signature as real, the document is not complete.

So a copy is being obtained of the entire file to see if the entries are genuine released World Bank documents and pages 18 + 19 of it are as released on the internet.

If not????????

Jeffrey.

We will find out soon.

It is very unlikely the Queen of England would sign the document in the format it is in.

The British system works in a certain way,this issue of the right wing party looks very weird on the document.

Why would she be signing this type of document anyway?

It smacks at sources not British who have a tourist and arms length view of British Royalty.There are protocols etc.This does not follow them.

Yes forging the Queen of England signature,not a good idea!!

From my understanding FIU FILE are now talking to the World Bank, HSBC in London at Canary Wharf,Buckingham Palace and MI5.

They have copies of the documents and details of who is using them as verification of funds.

In a day or so we will know the truth.

If it is a fake it will all come crashing around their ears.

Some innocents will get caught up with police etc.GMOP and TVOP will end being investigated thoroughly.

So in Hopium!!! Let's hope the sceptics are wrong.

So many scams use documents to hoodwink potential investors into believing huge sums exist to keep the cash generating spin going.

For info again the GMOP domain is owned by a Kjell Aasmundrud in Norway of ISTHoldings AS and his name has been given to investigators looking at the WB document.

Namaste

SEE ANY PROBLEMS HERE ??

http://usahitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/6a00d8341c647c53ef0168e53dc86e970c-800wi.jpg

6a00d8341c647c53ef0168e53dc86e970c-800wi
Re this and the above links:-

This is the document that Louisa at GMOP proves the funds for humanitarian projects by the RDF.

FIU FILE is now investigating these documents with banking Intel, UK INTEL.

They are also verifying the Queen's signature as real, the document is not complete.

So a copy is being obtained of the entire file to see if the entries are genuine released World Bank documents and pages 18 + 19 of it are as released on the internet.

If not????????

It is easy to cut and paste a signature* - so I pay not attention to that. (maybe I should pay more attention)*

It is the content of the documents which is so ridiculous that a child could see they cannot be genuine

- as I have explained in the other thread:

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20366

Would the Queen sign* a World Bank document? Why?

If the "Committee of 300" were signing such public documents, or producing them, there would be far more information

about the organization, proving they existed, and who the members are.

===

*I do think that forging the Queen's signature and presenting to be a part of a real document, is some sort of offense that could put someone in jail

"If it is a fake it will all come crashing around their ears."

It is certainly fake - the numbers are impossible, and the style of the document would never be approved by lawyers.

There must be something wrong in law to solicit business, to make loans and collect fees, and promote that business with fraudulent documents.

Maybe Interpol should also be looking into this?

FOR THE RECORD HERE - and legal & other investigations which may happen in the future...

Here are the comments and responses from under the GFR#27 Video:

That's it ?! That's what you have offered up as answers to 2 of my 5 questions?? Really?
Louisa, is there nothing that you and the panel will not eat?
+FriarFrank Newborg : Junk food?
+UniversityOf Truth : "Junk food?" My point is: everyone needs to apply some discerning intelligence to the "evidence" that has been presented to us. It is easy to fake documents, and we need to ponder what a document would say, if it was authentic. Is that what we see in these documents?
+FriarFrank Newborg Hello Friar , Ask for the Ambassador's Passport info , so you can check independently with G4 Security , so you know with whom you are dealing ? Adnan provided his Passport info , the Ambassador needs to be as kind to his audience .
+FriarFrank Newborg . No matter how many programs you watch you still don't seem to get it.
You have NOT done your research. We are not here to do your research for you. If you did , you would not be asking these questions. I encourage you to put some real effort into your research. The GoldFish report is about fighting ignorance by awakening people to the fact that they are not aware of their own ignorance, i.e., slavery. Shouldn't you be more concerned about how to end this financial slavery for yourself? Perhaps you should Invest your energy on freeing yourself from the Debt Slavery Matrix and not worry about us. We will be fine because we are on a mission, and nothing will stop us.
What can I say about that comment? I am asking these questions PRECISELY BECAUSE I have done the research, and used Discernment! You people are deeply into the Hopium, and it seems to have impaired your ability to discern truth,, and spot impossible documents that have been presented as genuine. Have you read those documents and thought about them? I cannot believe you have. I have not laid out the 4-5 "tells" that I have found in the documents yet for the readers here. Do you want me to do that?
=== ===
What enormous irony in that comment by GMOP!
You have NOT done your research. We are not here to do your research for you. If you did , you would not be asking these questions.

GMOP just do not get it.

Via the website they are promoting themselves as an entity which is charging fees for its services.

It positively solicits fees from new customers and particularly makes claims of potential funding based on the documents now shown and charges pitch fees based on that info.

So it gets verified,that is the way it is.

Whether they like it or not they are open to scrutiny and the investigation will continue until the truth outs.

If the truth is good then it is good,if it is bad it will be exposed as such.

If I had a dollar for how many scams masked as saving humanity have been outed that would produce me financial freedom.

Caveat Emptor.

Discernment

Due dilligence!!

Namaste

Archived