• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G0ldfinger

• romans holiday

• drbubb

• Steve Netwriter

You can lead a horse to water etc etc and you usually end up losing friends if you push it too far.

I have tried over the years to educate people and the vast majority just don't want to know, they are the walking dead, what Einstein (I paraphrase) called 'old at 18' or something like that - these people are the sheeple, the herd, those that the whole establishment publicity and brainwashing programme in all its might have aimed to influence from the day they were born.

Very few make it out of the herd. Only as individuals can THEY can wake up, and each individual has there own tipping point, most never reacing anywhere near it. The vast majority, in all aspects - spiritual, financial, everything - are content to remain in blissful ignorance with their wide screen teevess and copies of the sun and mirror.

"if people start to agree with me I begin to think im wrong"

There are some rumours on the web about HBOS today. In my opinion, Darling will have to nationalize half of the UK banking sector in the end. The UK will be in a depression for a very, very long time since it's all going to be paid for by the British people.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=new...id=as68q6vvGwfY

Don't you have to love them? He says exactly the same thing Bear Stearns said a day before the lights went out.

NOTE: A bank is liquid as long as everyone does not take their money out. It's a con-game. No con-fidence, no bank.

All banksters lie, because if they told the truth there would be bank runs.

Sinclair says all 8,000 hedge funds are dead, he said that a long time ago, way before the merde hit the fan as it is doing now - and I suspect that most banks also fall into that category too, as does Sinclair.

All the PTB are doing is buying themselves time, putting the printing presses on afterburner, and shuffling the deck chairs - UK PLC is going DOWN! USA INC is going DOWN! Both are already dead in the water and this fortunately gives us all with the foresight to SEE to get our ducks in a row.

Stiglitz, Roubini, Schiff, Faber, Sinclair, Turk et al - these folks know what they are talking about. I am alread fully invested in physical bullion, and am busy freeing up funds in my pension fund so that I can put it into somthing tangible - GOLD - and not have it frittered away in the ongoing currency collapse. I'm with Pearl, and I can quite see it going bellly up so badly mismanaged is it. Ditto other dormant funds I can get my sticky mitts on.

For this Stiglitz DELAY, I am grateful to the FED and their lying cohorts.

There are some rumours on the web about HBOS today. In my opinion, Darling will have to nationalize half of the UK banking sector in the end. The UK will be in a depression for a very, very long time since it's all going to be paid for by the British people.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=new...id=as68q6vvGwfY

Don't you have to love them? He says exactly the same thing Bear Stearns said a day before the lights went out.

NOTE: A bank is liquid as long as everyone does not take their money out. It's a con-game. No con-fidence, no bank.

All banksters lie, because if they told the truth there would be bank runs.

Sinclair says all 8,000 hedge funds are dead, he said that a long time ago, way before the merde hit the fan as it is doing now - and I suspect that most banks also fall into that category too, as does Sinclair.

All the PTB are doing is buying themselves time, putting the printing presses on afterburner, and shuffling the deck chairs - UK PLC is going DOWN! USA INC is going DOWN! Both are already dead in the water and this fortunately gives us all with the foresight to SEE to get our ducks in a row.

Stiglitz, Roubini, Schiff, Faber, Sinclair, Turk et al - these folks know what they are talking about. I am alread fully invested in physical bullion, and am busy freeing up funds in my pension fund so that I can put it into somthing tangible - GOLD - and not have it frittered away in the ongoing currency collapse. I'm with Pearl, and I can quite see it going bellly up so badly mismanaged is it. Ditto other dormant funds I can get my sticky mitts on.

For this Stiglitz DELAY, I am grateful to the FED and their lying cohorts.

You can lead a horse to water etc etc and you usually end up losing friends if you push it too far.

I have tried over the years to educate people and the vast majority just don't want to know, they are the walking dead, what Einstein (I paraphrase) called 'old at 18' or something like that - these people are the sheeple, the herd, those that the whole establishment publicity and brainwashing programme in all its might have aimed to influence from the day they were born.

Very few make it out of the herd. Only as individuals can THEY can wake up, and each individual has there own tipping point, most never reacing anywhere near it. The vast majority, in all aspects - spiritual, financial, everything - are content to remain in blissful ignorance with their wide screen teevess and copies of the sun and mirror.

Sad really, but very true. What gets me is that the herd includes people from all backgrounds and of all levels of intellect. It's not just the case with finance though, its the same with politics, fashion, culture and a million other collective activities. Chances are we all adhere to the ridiculous in some aspect of our lives, simply because everyone else does.

I joked to a friend recently that the advertisers have the young adult market sewn up so well that they could probably convince an entire generation that jack boots and well-starched brown shirts were fashionable in less than a month. You needn't look too far to see how Hitler did his brainwashing before WW2, so long as the message is made to seem desirable, people will join voluntarily.

Maybe I won't step in after all. All commodities are taking a severe pounding. I knew they'd hit us again today, but I didn't think they'd be so successful. :(

Getting in good and early with their smackdowns now.

$969.70

Do the technical analysts have any particularly significant support levels which might be breached?

Yep, I agree... and was just about to post a link myself.

It's almost as though Mr Frisby has been reading this thread!

:lol: Maybe he has!

There's nothing certain out on HBOS...but obviously someone knows something...

cgnao's predicting a jump back up in gold today....

Jump down, so far.

There's nothing certain out on HBOS...but obviously someone knows something...

Or maybe there isn't. Seems a great way to make money these days: Open some short positions, post out a few rumours on various boards and sit back and reel in the cash.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/27a93048-f588-11...?nclick_check=1

“We will not tolerate market participants taking advantage of the current market conditions to commit abuse by spreading false rumours and dealing on the back of them,”

Or maybe there isn't. Seems a great way to make money these days: Open some short positions, post out a few rumours on various boards and sit back and reel in the cash.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/27a93048-f588-11...?nclick_check=1

If these banks didn't have immense problems, various governements could solve this crisis overnight by ordering independent audits through their regulatory systems.

That would be guaranteed to restore public trust and bring things back to normal if it was all just negative sentiment and rumour. Sadly though, it's not just sentiment, these banks have real problems, and many are on their knees. Publicly acknowledging this would spell catastrophy.

The lack of government-enforced enquiry is the biggest indicator of the underlying facts.

Goldfinger,

Dominic Frisby is Frizzers who posts on here.

Always nice to reach a wider audience. Opened my e-mails this morning and got this weird sense of deja vu. :P

Just checked back and the typo in the article wasn't in my original post, thank god for that. ;)

Isn't there support at $960 ??

Silver appears to be heading below $19 :o

I believe support is just below $960. After 3 days of falls the dumb shorts have just got in and it looks like volume is dropping. They're the ones who are most likely to get hosed now.